• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ANIMEWEEB101

Levi's Wife 💅
A saiyan who was Vegeta's best friend and rival had "died" on a mission to clear a planet's race. Reality was the king had banished her to a far far away planet for being too strong. She had been forgotten and no one remembered until Beerus and Whis had been looking for someone to compete in the Universe 7 vs Universe 6 along with the others.

If there is any one else who wants to add OCs feel free to ask! Any others can play Goku, Vegeta and any of the others.

I mean, I would be interested...but...did you intend for this to be a 1x1 or Group RP because the vibe I'm getting from this is a 1x1.

I mean, I would be interested...but...did you intend for this to be a 1x1 or Group RP because the vibe I'm getting from this is a 1x1.
it's a group rp, sorry for the mix vibe, it's meant for a group rp, as I said in before I'll play as my OC. Others can do Vegeta or Goku or any other character they want to be. They'll most likely play as more than one character due to the fact they're a lot of characters in DBS but yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back