• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hidden enemy hxh

Aiolos would smirk and put his cards away "let's see if he suceeds or if he fails." Aiolos said as he left the building waiting to see when and how the compulsion would manifest to make his puppet come to him.
As everyone exists the building there is a car waiting outside with a short man holding the door for everyone. “Hello my name is Jeebs and I shall be taking you to your destination “

As everyone exists the building there is a car waiting outside with a short man holding the door for everyone. “Hello my name is Jeebs and I shall be taking you to your destination “
Silk quickly did three sets of finger motions before approaching the car

"Nice to meet you jeebs." Aiolos said with a Curt nod before entering the car.

Akashi watched everyone get in and said to herbs “thank you” as he got in

Akashi watched everyone get in and said to herbs “thank you” as he got in
The car pulls up to a trail after a long car ride “well young ones this is my stop from here you should be able to reach the ruins, but be careful of the beasts in this forest they don’t take kindly to trespassers “

The car pulls up to a trail after a long car ride “well young ones this is my stop from here you should be able to reach the ruins, but be careful of the beasts in this forest they don’t take kindly to trespassers “
Silk gets out of the car and thanks Jeebs for the ride as she begins to assesses her surroundings

Akashi gets out and holds three cards in his hand as he scans the area

Akashi gets out and holds three cards in his hand as he scans the area
Aiolos looked around and then said "so I'm gonna go and ... Yeah meet you at the ruins." With that Aiolos would step behind a tree and disappear using his training as he moved towards any monsters he could find.

Aiolos looked around and then said "so I'm gonna go and ... Yeah meet you at the ruins." With that Aiolos would step behind a tree and disappear using his training as he moved towards any monsters he could find.
As you Aiolos moved forward you noticed that there were no creatures not even a sound in the forest

As you Aiolos moved forward you noticed that there were no creatures not even a sound in the forest
Aiolos frowned and stayed near his cohorts just out of sight as his senses told him something was very wrong.

Akashi turned to Silk and asked “do you have anything to find or detect creatures”
Silk turned back to Akashi and said "yeah I have something that can detect them" silk then conjured a wolf spider the size of a medium dog and sent it out laying webs as it went. After the wolf spider she Conjures up a trio of jumping spiders the size of a small cat and sent them out also laying webs as they go. She turns back to Akashi repeating the same finger pattern two times "with those I'll be able to find anyone or anything hiding in the forest"

Silk turned back to Akashi and said "yeah I have something that can detect them" silk then conjured a wolf spider the size of a medium dog and sent it out laying webs as it went. After the wolf spider she Conjures up a trio of jumping spiders the size of a small cat and sent them out also laying webs as they go. She turns back to Akashi repeating the same finger pattern two times "with those I'll be able to find anyone or anything hiding in the forest"
As Silks spiders lay their webs you notice that the webs are laying in thin wires weaved in the forest and that they are slowly vibrating.

As Silks spiders lay their webs you notice that the webs are laying in thin wires weaved in the forest and that they are slowly vibrating.
All of a sudden the forest erupts in sounds of howling, screaming, and roaring. The brush from all around started moving. Even the bushes behind Aiolos were moving

All of a sudden the forest erupts in sounds of howling, screaming, and roaring. The brush from all around started moving. Even the bushes behind Aiolos were moving
Akashi held up three cards and grabbed the center floating card while watching the area for anything to come out

Aiolos would turn around and activate Gyo to try and look into the bushes.

Silk used the vibrations on her webs to gain a better idea of the where abouts of whatever was hiding and had one of her jumping spiders leap into the area while the second and third watched from above surveying the surroundings and her wolf spider returned to her side in a defensive stance

Aiolos would turn around and activate Gyo to try and look into the bushes.
You notice that the wire is what is moving the bushes and as you are focusing on that a voice comes from next to you in the tree saying in a raspy voice “leave this forest or die”

Silk used the vibrations on her webs to gain a better idea of the where abouts of whatever was hiding and had one of her jumping spiders leap into the area while the second and third watched from above surveying the surroundings and her wolf spider returned to her side in a defensive stance
As one spider jumped in a pair of claws swiped at it at lightning speed. And a voice came from behind Silk and Akashi Saying “return from where you came”

You notice that the wire is what is moving the bushes and as you are focusing on that a voice comes from next to you in the tree saying in a raspy voice “leave this forest or die”
Aiolos would smile "sorry but I have things to do." He would then throw a card at the target his ace of spades.

Aiolos would smile "sorry but I have things to do." He would then throw a card at the target his ace of spades.
A large cat like humanoid jumped over it and lands next to you. Towering over Aiolos it said with a growl “who are you human”

A large cat like humanoid jumped over it and lands next to you. Towering over Aiolos it said with a growl “who are you human”
"I'm a simple hunter on a quest who are you?" Aiolos asked as he stood with his nen focusing in his hand.

As one spider jumped in a pair of claws swiped at it at lightning speed. And a voice came from behind Silk and Akashi Saying “return from where you came”
The spider vanished as it got hit and silk fired a web net from her bracer into the bush as she said "I have a job to do I can't leave until it's done"

The spider vanished as it got hit and silk fired a web net from her bracer into the bush as she said "I have a job to do I can't leave until it's done"
As Silks web approached the bush a large web collided with hers stopping it. A dryder walks out of the bush “what businesses do you have here”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back