• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hidden enemy hxh

"I'm not planning to go back for anything dear brother. Now if there's anything else you have to say now is the time because I have things to do." Aiolos said with a shrug.
“Father will be waiting aiolos you should know better than to make him wait”

“Do as you wish but he will get his way”
Aiolos would grunt and make a decision it would seem he would have to abandon his current group for a week or two to go an see his dad then meet up with them in Yorknew city.

Aiolos would grunt and make a decision it would seem he would have to abandon his current group for a week or two to go an see his dad then meet up with them in Yorknew city.
Illumi looked at aiolos and then the car and smiled saying “I will be watching little brother” then he disappeared into the dark

"That is correct so it should be a good place to see if you all are worth my time or if you're just fodder who will die." Aiolos smiled and got into the car followed by Zushi.
A day passed and the car pulls up to a giant gate and a small door next to a security booth.

A day passed and the car pulls up to a giant gate and a small door next to a security booth.
Aiolos would walk up to the security booth and talk to the guard in a low voice "I'm going home for a day or two tops so can you watch them and help them train to get the gates open?" After the man would respond Aiolos would walk up to the gate and seeing wing and his puppet were already there he would throw a card at Zushi and tell him "train with these guys until you can get a door open. Wing you're with me and you guard work on opening the door with Zushi."

Aiolos would walk up to the security booth and talk to the guard in a low voice "I'm going home for a day or two tops so can you watch them and help them train to get the gates open?" After the man would respond Aiolos would walk up to the gate and seeing wing and his puppet were already there he would throw a card at Zushi and tell him "train with these guys until you can get a door open. Wing you're with me and you guard work on opening the door with Zushi."
Aiolos and Zushi would open three giant doors without to much trouble. Right after the doors slam shut. Alums would look at the giant doors and see a smaller one and ask the guard “why didn’t he go through that one?” The guard would look at Alina and say if you go through that one you will be attacked by a great beast and you will die. It’s been taught to only let those who can open the giant doors through, but if you want through the small door I won’t stop you. Akuma would try to open the large door and fail. “What did he do to open this door” follow me you three and I will show you

Aiolos and Zushi would open three giant doors without to much trouble. Right after the doors slam shut. Alums would look at the giant doors and see a smaller one and ask the guard “why didn’t he go through that one?” The guard would look at Alina and say if you go through that one you will be attacked by a great beast and you will die. It’s been taught to only let those who can open the giant doors through, but if you want through the small door I won’t stop you. Akuma would try to open the large door and fail. “What did he do to open this door” follow me you three and I will show you
Aiolos and wing continued up the mountain towards his house walking casually without a care in the world.

“Hmm” says Rai. He would activate his lightning fist ability and hit the three giant doors multiple times, but they wouldn’t move a bit.

The guard took you to a house and started your training while aiolos was away. While aiolos was walking he say Canary “good evening master aiolos welcome home. Please follow me”

The guard took you to a house and started your training while aiolos was away. While aiolos was walking he say Canary “good evening master aiolos welcome home. Please follow me”
Aiolos would follow her while Wing kept close to him "canary what's all this about?"

Aiolos would follow her while Wing kept close to him "canary what's all this about?"
“The master would like to speak to you about the mission you have been sent on, that is all I know” as aiolos followed canary he saw the mansion ahead with Goto the head butler waiting for him.

“The master would like to speak to you about the mission you have been sent on, that is all I know” as aiolos followed canary he saw the mansion ahead with Goto the head butler waiting for him.
Aiolos would nod curtly to Goto as he passed following Canary with a bored expression as he tried to hide his annoyance and apprehension.

Gotoh would stop canary and lead you to your fathers room and say “young master aiolos the master is waiting inside for you”

Gotoh would stop canary and lead you to your fathers room and say “young master aiolos the master is waiting inside for you”
Aiolos would simply walk in after nodding to Gotoh in thanks. "Hello father, what can I do for you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back