• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hidden enemy hxh

“Maybe maybe not, but it will be interesting to say the least” netero said as he watched for a reaction
Silk crossed her arms and asked "what do you want us to do there?"
Aiolos didn't react to the response having learned paitience from his family's antics however he did want to know what they would do there so he waited for a response.

Aiolos didn't react to the response having learned paitience from his family's antics however he did want to know what they would do there so he waited for a response.
Netero said with a smile and a laugh “well you need to go to the ruins in the Gratu forest and explore. Not very difficult right haha”

Netero said with a smile and a laugh “well you need to go to the ruins in the Gratu forest and explore. Not very difficult right haha”
Aiolos sighed "alright well that's vague anyways if there's nothing else let's go." Aiolos would then turn and leave.

Aiolos walked around looking for someone who seemed to be fairly weak as he used his nen to increase his eyesight.
As you do this you notice a very muscular man standing by a door. He is wearing a black suit and looks like a security guard.

As you do this you notice a very muscular man standing by a door. He is wearing a black suit and looks like a security guard.
Aiolos would walk up to him and smile "sir can I test out my skill on you... I know it might be a bit of a hassle for you being so big and strong but I need all the practice I can get so please?" Aiolos would do his best to appear innocent without seeming like he was acting too hard.

Aiolos would walk up to him and smile "sir can I test out my skill on you... I know it might be a bit of a hassle for you being so big and strong but I need all the practice I can get so please?" Aiolos would do his best to appear innocent without seeming like he was acting too hard.
The large man said to Aiolos with a glare get lost kid as he shoved you away

The large man said to Aiolos with a glare get lost kid as he shoved you away
Aiolos would let some of his blood thirst leak out as the man went for the shove Aiolos would conjure an ace of clubs and would slap it on the man's chest causing him to pause as the nen took effect. Aiolos would smile and say "in 1 minute you will find someone weaker than you and ask them if they want to die. If they say no you will punch them."

Aiolos would let some of his blood thirst leak out as the man went for the shove Aiolos would conjure an ace of clubs and would slap it on the man's chest causing him to pause as the nen took effect. Aiolos would smile and say "in 1 minute you will find someone weaker than you and ask them if they want to die. If they say no you will punch them."
The man looks at you with a blank look and says “what shall I do if they say yes”

The man looks at you with a blank look and says “what shall I do if they say yes”
"Nothing." Aiolos said knowing that his trall would've failed the compulsion if they answered with something other than No. However he knew that if the man succeeded in his venture he would be compelled to find Aiolos again.

"Nothing." Aiolos said knowing that his trall would've failed the compulsion if they answered with something other than No. However he knew that if the man succeeded in his venture he would be compelled to find Aiolos again.
The large man turned and walked over to one of the ladies at the counter and asked her seriously “do you want to die” the woman looked confused and said “no now go” the large man grabbed her lifted her up and punched her in the face. Everyone around had watched in shock where as the other security guards grabbed him and dragged him off

The large man turned and walked over to one of the ladies at the counter and asked her seriously “do you want to die” the woman looked confused and said “no now go” the large man grabbed her lifted her up and punched her in the face. Everyone around had watched in shock where as the other security guards grabbed him and dragged him off
Aiolos would chuckle and watch before calling out "come find me later."

No no I don’t think so as Akashi would make three cards he was holding start to float above his hand
Aiolos would smirk and put his cards away "let's see if he suceeds or if he fails." Aiolos said as he left the building waiting to see when and how the compulsion would manifest to make his puppet come to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back