• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hidden enemy hxh

He managed to block one but the other sunk deep while the thrown one grazed his cheek. He dropped to one knee and said “you are good I surrender”
Aiolos was in front of him grabbing his scruff and lifting him up in a flash his eyes blood thirsty and his murderous intent clear for all to see "oh but come on you can go a bit more can't you?" Aiolos would then pull one card out of nowhere while holding the kid up with his other hand seemingly about to go for the kill.

Aiolos was in front of him grabbing his scruff and lifting him up in a flash his eyes blood thirsty and his murderous intent clear for all to see "oh but come on you can go a bit more can't you?" Aiolos would then pull one card out of nowhere while holding the kid up with his other hand seemingly about to go for the kill.
Out of no where chairman Netero appeared behind you and said “now now you don’t want to fail do you”

Kalisz caught one card and threw cattle prods on the ground forcing you to stop your technique. Stalz grabbed Silk by the arm and attempted a throw. While Barnz clashes swords with Akashi
Silk quickly uses her momentum and swings her body up wrapping her legs around his neck causing him to fall over as she began to choke him out

Out of no where chairman Netero appeared behind you and said “now now you don’t want to fail do you”
Aiolos would clear his throat and then set the boy down as he put his card away. He would then turn and walk past the chairman ignoring him and moving to watch his last teammate take down their opponent.

Aiolos would clear his throat and then set the boy down as he put his card away. He would then turn and walk past the chairman ignoring him and moving to watch his last teammate take down their opponent.
When Aiolos turned the chairman was gone and the only enemy left was Stalz

Stalz put up a hand as he gripped his throat and payed on his side a sign of surrender.
Out of nowhere Netero appeared in the door way of the room and said “well that was rather entertaining and quick, but congratulations you three have passed the 22nd hunter exam and are now officially hunters.” Satotz said after the chairman was done “please proceed to the next room and you will receive your licenses”

Out of nowhere Netero appeared in the door way of the room and said “well that was rather entertaining and quick, but congratulations you three have passed the 22nd hunter exam and are now officially hunters.” Satotz said after the chairman was done “please proceed to the next room and you will receive your licenses”
Aiolos quickly picked up his cards cleaning them off and making them disappear with ease. Once he had his tools again he would follow through the door ready to get his license.

Silk dusted herself off and headed into the next room.

Silk dusted herself off and headed into the next room.
Akashi but up his swords and walked into the next room where the Satotz was waiting “come up to the front and get your license then take a seat, I need to go over some things with you all.” Akashi walked up got his license and bowed then took a seat.

Akashi but up his swords and walked into the next room where the Satotz was waiting “come up to the front and get your license then take a seat, I need to go over some things with you all.” Akashi walked up got his license and bowed then took a seat.
Silk took her license and sat down

Aiolos took the license and put it with his cards before sitting down casually as he would pull out a needle and some thread to stitch up his stab wound.

Aiolos took the license and put it with his cards before sitting down casually as he would pull out a needle and some thread to stitch up his stab wound.
“Now that you three are here and are now officially hunters I want to ask you for a favor” Netero said

“Well I need promising young hunters to rise through the hunter ranks and fix the current corruption that I can not do anything about”
“Well I need promising young hunters to rise through the hunter ranks and fix the current corruption that I can not do anything about”
"I like the thought of this but I don't work for free. My time as a member of my family is important and I feel it only right I get something out of this." He said in a calm voice as he made direct eye contact with Netero.

"I like the thought of this but I don't work for free. My time as a member of my family is important and I feel it only right I get something out of this." He said in a calm voice as he made direct eye contact with Netero.
Silk listened and nodded as Aiolos mentioned compensation she to would like to be receive a form of payment. She then asked "how exactly do you want us to do that?"

Silk listened and nodded as Aiolos mentioned compensation she to would like to be receive a form of payment. She then asked "how exactly do you want us to do that?"
“That’s understandable, but the training you will receive if you accept will be more than enough compensation I swear.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back