• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hidden enemy hxh

“That’s understandable, but the training you will receive if you accept will be more than enough compensation I swear.”
Aiolos seemed less than sold but said "then where should we train at?"

Aiolos seemed less than sold but said "then where should we train at?"
Netero looked at them with a smile and said “I have three master hunters for you to choose from. One is from your family Aiolos you might know him as Maha Zoldyck, he has been training in secret for years so your family hasn’t seen him in a long time. One is a hunter known as kite. And the last is a hunter known as Biscut.”

Netero looked at them with a smile and said “I have three master hunters for you to choose from. One is from your family Aiolos you might know him as Maha Zoldyck, he has been training in secret for years so your family hasn’t seen him in a long time. One is a hunter known as kite. And the last is a hunter known as Biscut.”
“Biscut is a well known teacher but is very harsh in her training, Kite is very skilled in stealth and quickly ending situations that get out of hand, and Maha well he’s an incredible assassin, choose carefully “

“Biscut is a well known teacher but is very harsh in her training, Kite is very skilled in stealth and quickly ending situations that get out of hand, and Maha well he’s an incredible assassin, choose carefully “
"I choose Maha something tells me that training with them will strengthen all of my skills and not just new ones I learn."

I choose Kite, I personally don't have the physique for direct confrontation. I feel this is best suited for me

Akashi said with a smile “I will go with Biscut, she has a student that I know”

Silk looks towards Netero and asks "so when do we begin?"

Akashi said with a smile “I will go with Biscut, she has a student that I know”
"I agree with silk let's go and get this training started soon." Aiolos said with a small smile as he finished up his stitching.

"I agree with silk let's go and get this training started soon." Aiolos said with a small smile as he finished up his stitching.
“Well if you look behind you they are already here.” As everyone turns around you are surprised that all three teachers are standing behind you all

“Well if you look behind you they are already here.” As everyone turns around you are surprised that all three teachers are standing behind you all
Aiolos would raise an eyebrow in mild interest "ok let's go."

Maha says to you “keep up kid, and disappears”
Aiolos would smirk and race after his sibling on the next step of their training.

After the months of training Aiolos would come back with a more subdued aura as he would be more relaxed.

Aiolos would smirk and race after his sibling on the next step of their training.

After the months of training Aiolos would come back with a more subdued aura as he would be more relaxed.
You also came back with some scars from your harsh training under your great grandfather

All of your teachers bring you into the chairman’s office. It’s a large room with a desk in front of a large window at the top of a skyscraper in York new city
Aiolos stood playing with what seemed like one of his cards however what was on the face kept changing.

Kite turns and starts walking away “let’s go we have work to do”
Silk eagerly follows Kite to begin her training

All of your teachers bring you into the chairman’s office. It’s a large room with a desk in front of a large window at the top of a skyscraper in York new city

Silk stood in the room her aura nearly undetectable adjusting her bracers and practicing her finger motions. She watched Aiolos with the corner of her eye as he played with his card

Akashi looked at the card and said “now that’s interesting” as he keeps shuffling three cars in one hand
Silk eagerly follows Kite to begin her training

Silk stood in the room her aura nearly undetectable adjusting her bracers and practicing her finger motions. She watched Aiolos with the corner of her eye as he played with his card
Aiolos could tell that the other two had changed as well and for a second his card changed into an ace of hearts before shuffling back into other cards. "so what are we to do now?"

Aiolos could tell that the other two had changed as well and for a second his card changed into an ace of hearts before shuffling back into other cards. "so what are we to do now?"
“Well it doesn’t look like my surprise guest is going to show, so I have somewhere I would like you to go” Netero said with a small smile

“Well it doesn’t look like my surprise guest is going to show, so I have somewhere I would like you to go” Netero said with a small smile
Aiolos raised an eyebrow "somewhere with people hopefully." He said with a smirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back