• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π•³π–Žπ–‰π–‰π–Šπ–“. (1x1 Interest?) (MxF) (Open)

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to my interest thread.

Hi. The name's Littlestar. Well, it is at the moment. I'll be changing it back to my original name DyNaMiTe really soon because I miss the OG name mostly. Call me Dy, Dyna, or Kitty.
This roleplay is something I thought of while trying to find sleep last night. It's hard to fall asleep and stay asleep for me. I'm always waking up before my alarm and stuff, it gets annoying after a while.
But anywho~ let me introduce what I had in mind.

π•³π–Žπ–‰π–‰π–Šπ–“.

I was thinking there was a new boy at High School (you) and you made some friends pretty quick because you were a nice and likable person. You noticed there was a girl in two of your classes that always sat alone. Even at lunch.
Nobody liked her. She had no friends. She never showed her face. She always wore a hoodie and oversized clothes to hide herself / body. The teachers never acknowledged her. She always hid her eyes...
It was depressing. No one made fun of her though. She was just left alone.
You would then try talking to her, she would just walk away.
But you found her in the library one day outside of school and attempted it again and again.
She then realized that nobody has ever tried so hard to communicate with her.
She spoke back but didn't show her face to you.
She invited you over to her home so she could explain herself--
She wasn't even human-looking. She appeared half-human and half-animal.
Would you still want to be friends with her?
Or... maybe more? :>

Rules or whatnot:

This is a furry roleplay. Sorry, folks. :> I've just been craving one for a bit and haven't caught any attention. ;(
I'm 17. Turning 18 real soon. So if you're not comfortable, let me know. :>
I prefer to write in posts. But if you want to write in DMs, let me know. :>
Please don't ghost me. ;( If you're no longer interested, let me know. I'll understand. :>
I am a nice person. I would like it if you were too. :>
Please bear with me on the weekends. I have to work and stuff. :>
I'm usually online Monday-Friday from about... 8:00 AM (ish) - 3:05 PM (ish) (I have school) ;-; I am rarely online after these times. :>
Please write at least more than three sentences. I don't want one-liners... sorry...
Respect RpNations' rules. :>
We can be friends also. :>
Have a good day. :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back