• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hey! You look tired, why don’t you come stay a while? (Always Open!)(Ignore Post Count)

Trickster Crayon

You've Been Tricked
Hey! How are you? Thank you for reading my thread, it really does mean a lot! I feel like mine are a little ineffective when it comes down to finding partners, haha. Anyways, my name is Madi, I am 18+ and Semi-Lit to Literate. It just depends on the partner and such. I am a female so I am typically more comfortable playing female characters but I am always up for doubling in fandoms and sometimes Originals.

If you cannot PM me because you are new, I will be more then happy to start the PM for us! I also wanted to state that I tend to ask a lot of questions to my partner. I really like to gather all the details and know what we are going into so it doesn't fizzle out. Plus, I love fangirling over your OCs! I would also like to state I am open to other people's ideas as well. I can handle darker subjects, they don't phase me but if that isn't your style we can refrain from that route. I'd never wish to make anyone here uncomfortable!

Below, I will list both Fandom and Originals I am interested in, only I won't list any plots for Fandoms. The reason being is because we can always take the original plots and turn them into fandom plots!

Here are some ground rules!

-3rd person: I write in 3rd person! It is a little easier to decipher but if you wish to write in the first person, I can probably adapt!​

-Semi Lit to Literate: I can write anywhere from 3 to 100 paragraphs (Exaggerating, but you get the point) I expect at least 3 paragraphs! I will never write less than 3, I want to give you something to work with!

-OOC communication: This is really important for me because I like to know the person. I like to hear your ideas as well as know who you are! You are really important to me!

-Flexibility: I have a job and I am invested in my cats for some reason (it isn't crazy) and my schedule can be a little wack. There may be some days where I am really tired and I don't have the energy to respond. I will tell you beforehand, but I need partners who are going to be okay with this. On days I am off or not tired, I can go forever back and forth with replies. Somedays I can only get in one.

-Romance: Here is the tricky part. Personally I am better off with an MxF relationship on MY end. On your end, I will be willing to do anything you want. Your preference always comes first and we can always double to meet each other's standards! I like romantic buildup. It doesn't always have to be there in the beginning of our roleplay, but I'd really enjoy it if it blossomed!

-Roleplay Place: I am comfortable with PMs, Discord, and Docs. I've never tried a thread before, but if we have a solid idea I would be more then happy to do a thread. My discord is TrickedCrayons#9777 if you wish to reach me through that!

-Preferences: As stated in the above point, I like MxF the most. For my personal character, I will always play a female. My reasoning for this is because I am a lot more comfortable playing a female cause I don't want to offend anyone else's gender and such. You never know man, sometimes we do and say things we don't think about and I don't want to be one of those people. I will, however, play a double. I don't mind playing a male for you while you play a male for me if you understand that I.. suck at it. (Unless it is a canon) I am into fandom roleplay, Original idea roleplay, and everything that falls into that category. I will rarely do Canon x Canon unless I am doubling. I tend to enjoy OC x OC or OC x Canon!

Here are some plots!
I'm trying something new! I saw someone create plots through songs and I want to try that! I am down to build and also connect these to fandom plots as well.​

do you wonder - Khai dreams

As the World Caves in - Matt Maltese

Peach Scone - Hobo Johnson & The Lovemakers

Riptide - Vance Joy

A Soulmate that Wasn't Meant to Be - Jess Benko

are you alive or just existing? - Olivia Ruby

Here are my Fandom plots!
My Hero Academia:
-Oc x Canon (I can play most males and a few females, just ask!)
-Oc x Oc

Soul Eater:
-Oc x Canon (Most comfortable playing DTK, Blackstar, Stein, and maybe a Spirit.)
-Oc x Oc

FMA or Brotherhood:
-Oc x Canon (Most comfortable playing Edward, Al, Roy, Scar)
-Oc x Oc

Steven Universe:
-Oc x Canon (I can play anyone, just ask!)
-Oc x Oc

MCU:
-Oc x Canon (Tricky, just ask!)
-Oc x Oc

DCU:
-Oc x Canon
-Oc x Oc

Plot Ideas
Shipwrecked: Our characters go on a cruise together. The ship gets hijacked and they end up on an island with their hijackers. They have to find a way off before they are killed.

Switched Kiss: Our characters have a mutual dislike for each other. One day, they accidentally kiss and now they've switched bodies. How will they get back to normal?

Too Famous: Our characters are best friends, having known each other for what feels like forever. Now they are struggling financially, but one of us gets famous. The supportive friend is always there until the famous friend gets too famous. How will they save them?

When I'm Gone: Our characters are once again best friends. One of them gets really sick and only has a little bit left to live. They don't tell the other, unknowingly the other is madly in love with them. How will they save them?

23: In this world, when you turn 23, you get to pick how much longer you live. One character chooses to only live for a couple of weeks while the other wants to live till they're old. One day, they meet, and the character who wanted to die suddenly changes their mind.

Golden Eye'd Cat: In this world, cats are spiritual animals that can lead you to your destiny or death. One day, both of our characters find the same cat and meet. The twist is, our characters hate each other.

Twist on Romeo and Juliet: Our characters are in the last civilization around. The civilization is split into two factions and is forbidden to see each other. One day, we both discover a secret tunnel between the two cities and we meet. We don't know each other's factions, so we become friends and fall in love.

First Kisses: (Based off 50 first Dates) One character is unable to find love until they meet the other. Only the other has brain damage that causes them to forget every day. How will they make them fall in love with them every day?

I Hear You: In this world when you meet your Soul Mate you will hear what they are saying in your head when you are near. The only problem is one character is Mute.

Here are some Idea Starters!
"Look, we don't know each other well, but I'm still worried about you.."

"I don't want your two-faced apology!"

"What the hell is between us..?"

"I-I wasn't ready to say goodbye.."

"What.. keeps you up at night?"

"We are not the same and we never will be."

"You're my fucking friend, of course, I care about you."

"I can't give up on you. So please- Don't give up on yourself.."

"Do you think I wouldn't notice you sneaking out?"

"I've been wanting to kick your ass all week!"

"I'll consider kissing you if you can beat me!"

"You're making me think what they said about you was absolutely right."

"She's beautiful. I hope they make you happy."

"Dude, not everyone is going to hurt you, okay?! Why can't you just let me in!"

"Are they really just a friend..?"

"Why.. did you just kiss me?"

"We can't fix this.. alright? I'm sorry I made you feel the way that we did but I won't ever be able to fix this. YOU, won't ever be able to fix this."

"You should've just trusted me."

"This would've never happened if you wouldn't exist."

"I can't do this anymore, not with you."

"You deserved someone who valued you, not whatever I was."

"The one who wins your heart will be so lucky."

"My family thinks we are dating."

"Gimme a sec. I'm not drunk enough to hear this one."

"No, YOU have a problem. I have an idiot who keeps getting into one."

"We were just friends. Who spoke like lovers.. that seemed to be enough for two people who were afraid to love each other."

Anyways, thanks for reading! Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi, I'm interested! I'm okay with MCU, MHA, Switched Kiss, Golden Eye's Cat, or just about anything else you're interested in. If you're still looking, shoot me a reply.

Hello? How about My Hero, Soul Eater, or FMA/FmA: Brotherhood? I also wouldn't mind any of your plots, they sound interesting. ^^

Would you be interested in doing a doubled up, OC x Canon Rp of sorts with My Hero
I've also got some plots in mind already if you'd like to try them out

Hey, if you're okay with somewhat spotty replies (at worst I can take up to a month to reply, but I try to check in when I can!) I'd love to start an rp with you! PMs or a thread would work best for me tbh, but if you'd prefer Discord that would be find as well! the prompts that caught my eye were:

Song Prompts: Riptide by i-don't-remember-his-name-lol

Plot Ideas: 23, Golden Eye'd Cat, and First Kisses

Dialogue Prompts:
- "Look, we don't know each other well, but I'm still worried about you.."
- "I- I wasn't ready to say goodbye.."
- "We are not the same and we never will be."
- "You're my fucking friend, of course, I care about you."
- "You deserved someone who valued you, not whatever I was."
- "The one who wins your heart will be so lucky."

Hey, if you're okay with somewhat spotty replies (at worst I can take up to a month to reply, but I try to check in when I can!) I'd love to start an rp with you! PMs or a thread would work best for me tbh, but if you'd prefer Discord that would be find as well! the prompts that caught my eye were:

Song Prompts: Riptide by i-don't-remember-his-name-lol

Plot Ideas: 23, Golden Eye'd Cat, and First Kisses

Dialogue Prompts:
- "Look, we don't know each other well, but I'm still worried about you.."
- "I- I wasn't ready to say goodbye.."
- "We are not the same and we never will be."
- "You're my fucking friend, of course, I care about you."
- "You deserved someone who valued you, not whatever I was."
- "The one who wins your heart will be so lucky."
Hey! Sorry this took so long I went on a hiatus for a moment! I’d love to flesh out a plot with you! I have spotty replies too sometimes so I’m not too concerned! 😁

Hey! Sorry this took so long I went on a hiatus for a moment! I’d love to flesh out a plot with you! I have spotty replies too sometimes so I’m not too concerned! 😁

oh SFDKLJ it's okayyy
yeah, where to? [ as in where we discussion this ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back