• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hey there, (future) comrades, let's write together!

Meryl_ya

.complicated names enthusiast.

• Season Series (inspired by Our Life series by GB Patch!)
    The story of two children that met because of a reason. Being a neighbor with their houses across, it's bound that they're to run into each other frequently and got into shenanigans together. With more than a decade, what memories will they make, what kind of person will each of them grow up to be, and what will come out of all this?
    keywords: platonic, romance, realistic or modern, aging (from children to adults)

All For You, My Dearest
    From the castle graced by the sunset to the castle that ignites a daybreak-like light, a red string of fate stretched strong and bright. And the only one that knows, was the only one that remembers everything from their past life from the day they opened their eyes here. This is a tale of two countries, two armies, and one unbreakable bond.
    keywords: platonic, romance, medieval, rulers, servants (knights/advisors/etc.)

The Foods That Bring Us
    A food supplier that sells their homemade cooking (lunchboxes, sandwiches, etc.) to a nearby market as their main income and has been doing it for a while, suddenly received a letter while collecting their money. From there, sparked a bond between the supplier and the mysterious buyer, built over recipes, requests, and each other's stories.
    keywords: platonic, romance, can be found family, student/student, adult/adult, realistic or modern, adult/student (only platonic)

!! If there's anything you want to ask, please do not hesitate to ask me in the thread or PM me !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back