What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐“—๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”€, ๐“˜โ€™๐“ถ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ โ€” ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฑ

Sub Genres
  1. Adventure
  2. Cyberpunk
  3. Dystopian
  4. Harry Potter
  5. Historical
  6. Horror
  7. LGTBQ
  8. Magical
  9. Pokemon
  10. Romance
  11. Slice of Life
  12. Supernatural
  13. Zombies

Hocus Pocus

๐’ฎ๐“…๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐“€๐‘’๐“๐‘’๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ
You guessed it, Iโ€™m new! Sort of. A little familiar with the website, very familiar with roleplaying. So I guess Iโ€™ll write a little about myself, so you know what to expect. Iโ€™ll say this right away: I would prefer to write with someone who is at least 17. I have nothing against younger writers, but as someone who is currently 21, I would feel more comfortable with people closer to my age. Please PM if youโ€™re interested!

1. Iโ€™m not a stickler for the exact amount of words you write. The bare minimum that I ask for is a paragraph, but I would be happy to receive more than that as well. Want to give me ten chunky paragraphs or more? Great, awesome. Iโ€™m not going to set that as the bar of necessity though. Quality over quantity. But no one liners , please. I need content to work with.

2. Depending on how long each post is, I can post multiple times a day. Please donโ€™t pester me to post. I will be very patient with you and I hope youโ€™ll do the same. We all have real lives outside of writing.

3. I will not participate in any sexual content. Itโ€™s not allowed on the site and itโ€™s not allowed with me.

4. Other mature themes are, on the other hand, not an issue. Any mature or dark themes can be discussed with me, donโ€™t be afraid to ask.

5. While I am open and accepting of all pairings, including both transgender and non-binary characters, I favor m//. Itโ€™s my go-to pairing 90% of the time. That doesnโ€™t mean Iโ€™m not interested others, but as of now, itโ€™s what I have the most muse for.

6. Iโ€™ve seen the term thrown around a lot, but I would prefer not to be ghosted. Tell me if youโ€™re unhappy with the roleplay or if youโ€™re busy. Itโ€™s okay if you lose interest, it happens. Just let me know so Iโ€™m not left hanging. I wonโ€™t ever be angry at you for it. If you enjoy writing with me, we can even work something out, maybe come up with a whole new plot.

7. Which brings me to my last point: communication is key! You donโ€™t have to talk to me all the time or constantly, but plot with me about our rp, discuss things you want to do or would like to happen. I love to listen. If you do want to chat ooc, Iโ€™m more than happy to! I swear I donโ€™t bite.

8. I donโ€™t mind what kind of face claims we use or if we use any at all. Let me know your preference and weโ€™ll work with that.

So, what am I interested in? Hereโ€™s a list of themes, pairings and fandoms. I donโ€™t have any solid plots right now, but I love brainstorming, so Iโ€™d be happy to come up with one alongside whoever may be interested! Romance isnโ€™t necessarily required, but Iโ€™m a sap for it. Slow burn, soulmates, you name it.

- Fantasy, historical or modern
- Science fiction (aliens, androids, etc)
- Dystopian (zombies, monsters, etc.)
- Slice-of-Life
- Crime Syndicates/Mafia/Street Gangs
- Supernatural
- Horror/Paranormal

Bolded are my preferred role. If nothing is bolded, then I have no preference and am fine with either.

Bad Boy/Girl // Good Boy/Girl
Punk Kid // Cinnamon Roll
Tall Scary // Small Sweetie
Criminal // Innocent Bystander
Grumpy Loser // Literal Ray Of Sunshine
Shy Artist // Outgoing Muse

Bolded are my preferred role. If nothing is bolded, then I have no preference and am fine with either.

Barista // Regular Customer
Mob Bossโ€™s Heir // Leader Of A Small Street Gang
Dancer // Delinquent
Any Supernatural Creature // Hunter
Rich Kid // Kid From A Struggling Family
Modern Day Royal // Regular Person
Any Supernatural Creature // Human
Bouncer/Bartender // Stripper
Pirate // Siren/Mercreature

Iโ€™ll say right off the bat that Iโ€™m not a big fandom person. I like the world building and details like that, but I am horrible at writing canon characters. Any fandom rp will strictly be oc/oc for that reason. I lose interest fast with canon pairings.

- Harry Potter
- Stardew Valley
- The Last of Us
- Left4Dead
- Pokรฉmon
- Probably more that I canโ€™t think of.

Zenna

Junior Mint
Hey, I think we could write super well together if you wanna chat more!
I've leaned more towards m// as well, and theres a few different things that caught my interest (:

Users who are viewing this thread