• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NickNacks

Zoinks
Howdy, all-I go by Puck, and I've been RPing in some fashion for more or less five years or so. Now that summer is underway, I'm taking the opportunity to expand my horizons and get some good threads going.

A Bit About Me
-College Student
-Multiple Paragraphs per response
-Plenty of diverse OC's, generally male
-Discord available if I really feel like we click
-OC's and canon characters available
-I am perfectly open to dark content, but please use common discretion.
-I am open to both M/F and M/M, with a slight preference to M/F

Fandoms/Character Mains
Particular interests marked with a *

-The Legend of Zelda (Link)*
-Naruto/Naruto Shippuden (Kiba)
-Corpse Party (Yoshiki)*
-Greek Mythology (Hades, Apollo,) Kind of niche but still
-Harry Potter (James, Neville, OCs)
-IT (Ben, OCs)
Star Wars (Obi-Wan, OCs)
Silent Hill (OCs)
Avatar The Last Airbender (Zuko)
We can also simply use our own characters and craft our own settings! Here are some genres/tropes I'm interested in:

Supernatural, High Fantasy, Horror, Historical, Found Family, Enemies to Friends, Arranged Marriage, Slow-Burn/Pining, and plenty more.

Don't be shy about messaging me or leaving a comment if any of these catch your eye, chances are I'd love whatever ideas you have. Bye for now!

Last edited:
I can't send a message right now {spam detector thing restrictin' my RIGHTS}, but I'd LOVE to do a Silent Hill RP with you!

Hey! I'd also be interested in an rp, but I would like to know what kinds of pairings you do (M/F, M/F, etc.) as that's not listed here and you know, it's nice to know ^~^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back