• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings HEY LETS RP YO!

Snackofthefuture

A lil Woozy right now
Roleplay Availability
RP Partner Search-

Hey guys whats up! My name is Connor though I usually go by Snack when it comes to RPs.
I am a college freshman alternating between West and East coast for school, I really enjoy writing and drawing having done each respectively as a hobby since around middle school. I've been doing RPs for about 2 or 3 years now and I really enjoy them.
For an idea of what sort of fiction I enjoy and have found myself inspired by Ill give some examples of some series I've been enjoying recently:

• BLAME
  • Warhammer 40k and Fantasy
  • Halo
  • RWBY
  • Evangelion
  • The Fate series
  • Destiny
  • Marvel
  • Star Wars

I don't really RP fandom stuff because I like creating my own plots and worlds but if you have an idea you think I’d be interested in don't hesitate to throw it out there.

I do have some requirements/rules for RP, but I think you'll find that they are very reasonable and probably similar to your own.
  1. Be kind and invested along with cooperative; This goes especially for if we’re creating a world as in it’s creation we have to some sort of concerted effort otherwise it will be a jumbled mess.
  2. Pull your own weight; Contribute to the RP a decent amount plz, it's really not very fun when only one person is making all of the lore/important decisions/plot/etc.
  3. Keep the writing at a paragraph or more, I'm not big on single sentence responses in an RP. Quality is important as well ofc, just try your best and that should be good. Grammar is hella important as well, so honestly keeping the RP third person is best as any other perspective often leads to a lot more confusion than necessary.
  4. Not a rule really but the more fleshed out the characters the better, I like Characters sheets and such a lot. I could talk about characters all day to be honest, how they act, how they interact with other characters, that's honestly one of my favorite parts about RPs.
  5. Also not a rule but having and being able to write multiple characters is a huge plus.

Currently I have a few ideas for RP, DM me to hear about these ideas and also potentially plan out a new world completely.
  • Idea 1: -Among the Blades-
This Rp idea takes place in a medieval fantasy setting and follows our protagonists throughout it. The kingdom this RP takes place in is known as Orellia, a dark and expansive nation of greed, violence and mystery, currently at peace with its neighbors, dealing with its many internal problems. It is ruled by the Dark Elf High King, Modius, a cunning and wise warrior, suited to leading and delegating.
Our protagonists are the Blades, an organization of assassins, clad in shadow and willing to do the service of any.

• Idea 2: -Just a quick hit-
This RP takes place in the same fantasy setting as above, this time however, following the pursuits and adventures of a group of drug dealers trying to make it in the harsh reality of their world. This RP will start in the city-state of Reducta, currently under siege from a secretive killer. This secretive killer gains his notoriety from his choice of target, hunting down random criminals and figures of repute with reckless and random chaos.
The antagonist is known as the Count Killer, named for his first murder, The Count of Reducta.

• Idea 3: -Space is Whack-
This RP idea is simple and fun. Basically it follows a group of high tech warriors and soldiers who seek work. They have a ship, weapons, a lil cash and a lotta ideas. Their first mission is to hunt down an elusive and dangerous terrorist known as The Unabomber 2.0

Hey there! This seems quite interesting! Would you be interested in perhaps trying a RWBY roleplay except with an OC team in a parallel universe so we don’t have to worry about plot events? Or Space is Whack?

Hey there! This seems quite interesting! Would you be interested in perhaps trying a RWBY roleplay except with an OC team in a parallel universe so we don’t have to worry about plot events? Or Space is Whack?
Yeah Im down for either, I already have RWBY characters that need using anyways yo

Hi Snack! I am a massive lover of the Halo universe, in search of a Halo RP partner and came across your add thus forth I decided to inquire whether or not you’d like to do one with me in a one on one discord chat. I am more than willing to build a story within the universe with you, I have a personalized Spartan OC, with a completed Ref/ background and I am very descriptive in terms of writing. I tend to use symbolism to my favor at times along with being very responsive for the most part seeing as writing is an immense passion of mine. I simply adore getting lost in it yet I am respectful of response time frames.

I do not have a story set up yet seeing as I am more keen on constructing one with an individual that has traits we’d both be intrigued by followed by pieces we just add in for the sake of story telling when we see fit. I am not fond of character take overs nor killing another’s OC without permission. I am also very very fond of third person omniscient so no issues there nor do I not mind contributing whatsoever. I simply ask that my ideas are not constantly shot down then told I contribute nothing as it is something I have run into a couple times in the past.
Due to the fact that I am very apt on story building even with the universe, I do not mind adding our own pieces to the world. While I do love the lore, I do not have a problem stretching some of it a bit to make things we’d like to add fit. It’s more or less up to you how much you’d like to push to leave it as is.

Anyway, if you’re down hit me up! Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Oooo, among the blades sounds very fun to explore! I'm up for it :0 world and lore building as well :3

It's male x male. M/M is the tag for it.
Ah yes, I kind of thought so but wanted to double check. Quite frankly I do not do any type of LGBTQ role playing, I tend to enjoy doing Straight themed RPs. I haven’t a problem with gay couples being within the actual storyline itself, I just don’t actually involve my characters in the activity as they bare straight preferences. I am deeply sorry. >~<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back