• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tommorow OOC

Damacyn said:
Alright I need a list of every romances in this RP... It's... for Science! *Innocent grin*
You have Bolt and Lena. There once was one between Bolt and Quill.....that's about it xD .

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(Ray: MEMEMEMEME! Shammy: You're 10! Aww, I wanted to date ;- ;)

[/QUOTE]
Don't forget that Jane is technically 81 :3

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](I'm working on it. It's late at night, i'm doing this on a phone, while also doing Zalgo text, and i'm responding to others. Give me time (>n<))

[/QUOTE]
Sowwyyyy

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#00b359]([/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33454-youngx/ said:
@YoungX[/URL] you think Hibiki is interested ( ;) ))
Then Hibiki is, but don't forget to get me out of the "White Void", cuz is difficult to have a date when you are in another universe :3

Damacyn said:
Then Hibiki is, but don't forget to get me out of the "White Void", cuz is difficult to have a date when you are in another universe :3
(Don't worry, she'll let her out, Glitch just needs her Telenovela to calm her down :) )

Damacyn said:
If that doesn't work out and if Jane is willing to go bisexual she can date God......yes I made female God, it's weird.

Damacyn said:
So... what are you saying is that an Astronaut from the 60's is gonna date Big G? AWESOME!!! (*U*)
Well she's technically god. Her father was a all powerful alien and her mother was a goddess AKA The God of Silence @Otakubeats. She originally was a servant of the grim reaper. Her father already died in a ark(see on overview) and now she watches humanity from afar. And if THAT doesn't work you could date glitch. What will it be a Alien God or A Glitch who could travel universes...i'll let you decide.

....Now that I think about it God would be perfect for Anne
xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#00b359]Well she's technically god. Her father was a all powerful alien and her mother was a goddess AKA The God of Silence [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34708-otakubeats/ said:
@Otakubeats[/URL]. She originally was a servant of the grim reaper. Her father already died in a ark(see on overview) and now she watches humanity from afar. And if THAT doesn't work you could date glitch. What will it be a Alien God or A Glitch who could travel universes...i'll let you decide.
xD
SUP

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#00b359]Well she's technically god. Her father was a all powerful alien and her mother was a goddess AKA The God of Silence [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34708-otakubeats/ said:
@Otakubeats[/URL]. She originally was a servant of the grim reaper. Her father already died in a ark(see on overview) and now she watches humanity from afar. And if THAT doesn't work you could date glitch. What will it be a Alien God or A Glitch who could travel universes...i'll let you decide.
xD
I dunno, Anne/Mayax is quite a looker when in disguise, but her true antaran form is not beautiful by solarians standards (She's basically a lizard-woman with the face of an angler fish). Of course, being God a, well, a goddly being she can turn Anne into a solarian whenever she want it.

I've been planning to join for a while now so can someone please help me catch up and tell me when would be a good time to join? I'll reveal my character momentarily.

[QUOTE="Lana Sedition]I've been planning to join for a while now so can someone please help me catch up and tell me when would be a good time to join? I'll reveal my character momentarily.

[/QUOTE]
So... we've got an extra-dimetional being that love tele-novelas stomping around and a person of mass destruction abducted by an alien. 'Nuff said.

Damacyn said:
So... we've got an extra-dimetional being that love tele-novelas stomping around and a person of mass destruction abducted by an alien. 'Nuff said.
Glitch: "͝H̶EROE͘S̛ OF ̢PA͞SSÌON͏ ÌSN'T͟ J̛US͏T ̡A͜N̕Y T͢E͟L͢E̷N͜O̕VEL͠LA. IT͟ ̨H͟AS D̨R̕AM̸A ͏A̡ND ҉I͟T ̸H͠A͢S̛ ̧A̧LL͘ OF͡ ̡YO͏U͜.͘ ͞ WH̷Y̧ ͡ARE ̧AL̵L͢ OF̧ ͠YO̢U̕ ̛S̶U͞CK ͟FU͜-*Co͠ņt͏inưes͝ r͞àn͘t̨in̶g̨*"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back