• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tommorow OOC

Hey, so I was wondering if there could be a parade in the city. I have some of the specifics laid out, and I think it's a great place of introduction for both heroes and villains:

The Premise:

Multiple floats and people of the city are expected to ride down the main street of the city. When the parade stops it will stop in front of City Hall, where Councilman Koth will be giving a speech about the future of the city. The parade is then expected to result in a huge free dinner into the night as fireworks start.

Current Side Plots/How Characters Play In Right Now:

The Wind's Knife:

The Wind's Knife members are attempting to use this as a chance to act out an assassination of Councilman Koth.

Leo Kingston:

NOTHING!

Councilman Koth:

Koth plans on going to the Heroes of Tomorrow to collect hero bodyguards. During his speech, Koth plans to make the whole city under his control, by subtly planting orders into his speech.

The Time of The Parade:

Sunday Evening

(
@Shammy the Shamrock Does this sound alright?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kingmalikai said:
Hey, so I was wondering if there could be a parade in the city. I have some of the specifics laid out, and I think it's a great place of introduction for both heroes and villains:
The Premise:

Multiple floats and people of the city are expected to ride down the main street of the city. When the parade stops it will stop in front of City Hall, where Councilman Koth will be giving a speech about the future of the city. The parade is then expected to result in a huge free dinner into the night as fireworks start.

The Wind's Knife:

The Wind's Knife members are attempting to use this as a chance to act out an assassination of Councilman Koth.

Leo Kingston:

NOTHING!

Councilman Koth:

Koth plans on going to the Heroes of Tomorrow to collect hero bodyguards. During his speech, Koth plans to make the whole city under his control, by subtly planting orders into his speech.

The Time of The Parade:

Unconfirmed as of yet.

(

I like it! Approved :)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
I like it! Approved :)

[/QUOTE]
Could you tell everyone about this? I think you'd have more of an influence than I would. Also, the parade will be on Sunday Evening.

Kingmalikai said:
Could you tell everyone about this? I think you'd have more of an influence than I would. Also, the parade will be on Sunday Evening.
Or I can just show everyone. They'll probably agree, everyone is equal!.....Except @JPax42)

Kingmalikai said:
The Premise:

The Wind's Knife:

Leo Kingston:

NOTHING!

Councilman Koth:

The Time of The Parade:

Sunday Evening

(

@Echo Dreamsong @JPax42 @YoungX @JJKab @Damacyn @Otakubeats @Quillicious What do you think?

JJKab said:
Saw it just now, and yeah, sure.... But can we do it a bit later? Some poeple have plots going on
It's planned for Sunday... so is that good enough?

Ya'll do know that once a limb has been severed, it cannot be reattached.... The muscles won't reconnect again. So, even if you sewed it on, she would have no use for it.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Ya'll do know that once a limb has been severed, it cannot be reattached.... The muscles won't reconnect again. So, even if you sewed it on, she would have no use for it.

[/QUOTE]
If someone had the power of Limb Regeneration or Limb Reattachment they could fix that.

Damacyn said:
Nice Idea, but we have to finish the whole zombie thing... Unless we put it aside for a moment and retcon something to explain why they aren't in a hurry to save the world?
Like I said, the parade is planned for Sunday. Is that good? I could push it back further if needed.

Shammy the Shamrock] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/38106-kingmalikai/ said:
@Kingmalikai[/URL] think we can hold it for a bit?
The time is set for Sunday, but I can push it back if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kingmalikai said:
Like I said, the parade is planned for Sunday. Is that good? I could push it back further if needed.
Alrighty then, if the player that is roling June/Black Hole show up we might even finish it today/tonight (Yay, Time Zones are fun!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back