• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Tomorrow: Degenerates of God

• "Wake up." Uera gently kicked the bed. The kick was enough to cause a loud ringing sound to resonate throughout the prison. However, the girl on the bed continued to sleep soundly on her side; her soft breathing not quivering in the slightest. The sound of a prisoner shouting at another reached Uera's ears, which caused him to walk to the bars and hold the metal tightly.

"Hey, loudmouth, gonna shut it or are we gonna have a talk in the prison yard again? Stop messing with the new guy." He cracked his knuckles, letting the metallic sound of his fingers resonate. At that point, his cellmate stirred in the slightest. "Mmh..." Kirstin rolled over and went back to sleep. "Are you shitting me...now we can't make that god damn music video."
    SirGrey SirGrey Knightling Knightling Strategos Strategos

Last edited:
Hanns was out of the port. He didn't have time too muck around with people in the port. Even if it sounded familiar. Hanns did get quite a few weapons from the crate. One being a flamer. Having no line of work now, he decided to have some fun. He knew a drug warehouse location. So burning it all sounded fun to him. Make some enemies, fight some cartels.

Mira Starr
"You guys should just leave. Like, actually, I don't like you here," said Mira with a very annoyed with the criminals she was harboring.
Knightling Knightling @BiIsGreat

Hanns was out of the port. He didn't have time too muck around with people in the port. Even if it sounded familiar. Hanns did get quite a few weapons from the crate. One being a flamer. Having no line of work now, he decided to have some fun. He knew a drug warehouse location. So burning it all sounded fun to him. Make some enemies, fight some cartels.
Can I join?

HOTDOG

• Find/Fight II
    "Yeah we do need help. We want to find the last known location of our android friend, Harmony." Kite didn't spend anytime even considering whether or not to ask for help.

Hilbert, in the meanwhile, stood up and went to the Kitchen as well. Considering everything else had to be put on hold, he figured that he may as well do something about it.

D duegxybus

leo finally healed his broken arm and went out for reidora hall: the pit of criminals, the house of pain or as he likes to call it, "mom's house". he was talking to one of the wardens about the possibility of a breakout. suddenly he hears some guy shouting and uera threatening him. "ALL OF YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTHS" he said

D duegxybus

Metalwoman
"Not going to burn my favorite hang spot now will you?" asked Metalwoman, sitting on the top of the burning warehouse. She pulled out some metal blades from her suit and tossed them around Hanns to pin his clothing to the ground. "I'm taking you to jail."
Lappi Lappi

Metalwoman
"Not going to burn my favorite hang spot now will you?" asked Metalwoman, sitting on the top of the burning warehouse. She pulled out some metal blades from her suit and tossed them around Hanns to pin his clothing to the ground. "I'm taking you to jail."
Lappi Lappi
Hanns laughed, pulling up. The knives going through his clothes. Leaving holes in the clothes. "Look. I understand that you want to play hero, but you might get hurt" he pulls out a big .44, his snake eyes narrowing at her.

Flynn nodded, deciding not to mention the irony of her saying "see you later". He noticed that she dropped a piece of paper, but was caught up on why there was a written note in a blind girl's pocket. It seemed straight up cruel. "You, uh, dropped something. Whatever your name is." Snatching the paper off of the ground, Flynn zipped in front of her. He didn't read it out of common courtesy.

D duegxybus

• "I don't know what to do..." Aurora had never lost someone like this; to her, Harmony was dead, gone, nonexistent. An esper didn't just create mind connections for fun. Aurora set her head on the table as she held back tears.

Iera knelt down in front of the kitchen. She set the back of her palm on the ground.
    "Write down these numbers. 25, 64, 8.2, 44, 29.3, 7 times ten to the minus fourteen, and the approximate value of e."
    YoungX YoungX

Michael Small
"Crap!" Michael's body became tense as he looked around for any sign of food. He ran to a hotdog stand and almost threw money at the guy before heading over to Kirsey. He saw the crows glare though tried to ignore it as best he could. Moving her right now would be impossible so he tried to wake her up. "Kirsey! Wake up! I have food, come on! Please!" Michael had gone pale by this point and was visibly shaking while attempting to wake the girl up.
D duegxybus

Metalwoman
"I wouldn't worry too much about me," said Metalwoman as she flew down to the ground. Any metal in the gun crumpled up so the gun couldn't shoot. Then, she threw herself forward with the metal in her suit and tried to kick Hanns in the stomach.
Lappi Lappi

"I'm Flynn. Nice to meet you." His eyes quickly skimmed over the letter, and he frowned as he looked back up. Maybe she didn't need to know what it said. A little white lie wouldn't hurt, would it? "Uh, it's from your boyfriend. Well, ex-boyfriend. It says that he can't really stay with you because your powers are a little much for him. Then he forgave you for causing him to go to jail. Something about Xerans. Yeah, he's angry. Breakups, amirite?"

D duegxybus

Metalwoman
"I wouldn't worry too much about me," said Metalwoman as she flew down to the ground. Any metal in the gun crumpled up so the gun couldn't shoot. Then, she threw herself forward with the metal in her suit and tried to kick Hanns in the stomach.
Lappi Lappi
Hanns grabbed hold of her foot after being impacted. His fanged teeth unfolding. Attempting to bite anywhere open skin was at. The venom is extreamly potent. Killing most human beings in a few hours. If no where was found he would throw her back. Trying to make some room between the 2.

Hamilton glanced out, then widened his surprise when he witnessed the bloodshed. There were dead bodies strewn Everywhere, and as he walked around them, and the remaining few attackers were fleeing as fast as they could. his eyes landed on Harmony "Thank you" he stated "I would have been a Dead man had they ambushed me alone. But we don't have time to survey the damage, we need to get going before more show up! There's more where that came from, and we need a game-plan before striking back!" He signalled with his arm, then ran up to the back to the building. Pulling out a remote, he activated it, and the floor began to shake. Stepping back, the concrete opened up and a platform rose up, with a helicopter. "Cmon, we have much to do!" he instructed, opening the door "Those bastards are not going to get away with this!"
Lappi Lappi

Metalwoman
Metalwoman's suit was completely made of metal that bent with her. If he bit down he would only bite metal. Lena stumbled backwards but caught her balance in mid-air. "Doesn't look too good," said Metalwoman while throwing more metallic knives at him.
Lappi Lappi

• "Did you really believe that the smell of a hotdog can stop this? She's been malnourished since birth. She lived on the streets. She hasn't received a single day of medical treatment in all her life. And no, a Wonder Woman themed bandaid doesn't count. Honestly, did you expect her to survive?" The coldness of Death's voice rang through the silence. "I'm going to be honest, I have never seen a display as stupid as this. You bumbling idiot, do you think that a hot dog can wake someone up who's at risk of choking on her own saliva. Come on!" Death walked up to the body, setting her pumpkin head next to Kirsey. The glow from her face showed a mark on Kirsey's face, a one in deep red. "That, and her body is contaminated. Understand? I don't even know what it is. So...if anyone knows anything about red you probably should visit them." Death sighed. Kirsey was d-

"I'm... c-cold..."

"...Just because she's alive doesn't make you any less of a bumbling idiot." This was awkward for Death.
    B BlueClover

HOTDOG

• On Edge
    "You know if those are coordinates then why didn't you ask teach to put those in?! This is ridiculous! And no need for slapping God I had enough of that for one day!"

"Did someone call for me?"

"Yes please enter in these coordinates!!" Kite was getting a little on edge.

"Kk." He would begin to do so with some map program, probably google maps.

D duegxybus

Michael Small
Michael jumped and felt a chill down his spine. He fell back when seeing death appear next to them. All he could do was look away while she telling him how much of a idiot he was. What freaked him out more was how she knew all this. He tried to say anything but something was laying in his throat and chest. He looked back to see Kirsey finally wake up. Maybe he needed to ask someone who knew "Kirsey! Oh god, are you alright? We need to try to find Hilbert or your brother."
D duegxybus

Hamilton glanced out, then widened his surprise when he witnessed the bloodshed. There were dead bodies strewn Everywhere, and as he walked around them, and the remaining few attackers were fleeing as fast as they could. his eyes landed on Harmony "Thank you" he stated "I would have been a Dead man had they ambushed me alone. But we don't have time to survey the damage, we need to get going before more show up! There's more where that came from, and we need a game-plan before striking back!" He signalled with his arm, then ran up to the back to the building. Pulling out a remote, he activated it, and the floor began to shake. Stepping back, the concrete opened up and a platform rose up, with a helicopter. "Cmon, we have much to do!" he instructed, opening the door "Those bastards are not going to get away with this!"
Lappi Lappi
Harmony stepped onto the helicopter. "That was fun!" Her footsteps left a trail of blood. Due to walking in it. "But besides the point, where are we going?" Asking politely, trying to calm down from brutally murdering nearly a whole squad of fully armed men with her hands. "So they attacked the whole base?"

"We're going to the city" Hamilton replied as he got in the pilot seat, put on the helmet, and buckled up. Turning it on, the blades began to spin, and he skilfully flew the helicopter up in the air. "I have a List of terrorists that we need to take down, and that's right up your ally!" He glanced at her with a knowing look "It will simply be a matter of Taking them down, one at a time. That should put your Stealth skills to the test" they flew over the city, giving them a good view, then he landed ontop of a tall building "If you need any ammo or weapons, let me know Now, and I will make sure you are prepared for your new missions"
Lappi Lappi

• The maps would open to satellite view, display a trajectory, and show an unnecessarily large number. Iera stared at the computer, while Aurora got a glass of orange juice. "The street can handle that. Hilbert, do you still have your space suit on you?"

"SPHSHH-SPACESUIT?!" Aurora spit the juice all over the kitchen stove, vaporizing the liquid. "Y-You mean to tell me you guys are..."
    "Yeah. That's how we'll do surveillance. You two don't have to worry about it though."
    YoungX YoungX

As Alicia looked as though she would start to cry soon, Flynn adjusted his weight in discomfort. He glanced at the cash, sighing. "I'll go talk to him, yeah. Get home safe." Taking the money, he slipped it back into her pocket with blinding speed. No pun intended. Even if she noticed, Flynn sped off before she could object. Soon, the speedster was entering Reidora Hall, which didn't make him feel the best. Given he put a lot of guys behind bars and all. As he approached the area for visitation, he flashed his ID and requested a visit for Prisoner #28841. After a couple minutes, Flynn was sitting on one side of the glass, tapping his fingers absentmindedly.

D duegxybus

"We're going to the city" Hamilton replied as he got in the pilot seat, put on the helmet, and buckled up. Turning it on, the blades began to spin, and he skilfully flew the helicopter up in the air. "I have a List of terrorists that we need to take down, and that's right up your ally!" He glanced at her with a knowing look "It will simply be a matter of Taking them down, one at a time. That should put your Stealth skills to the test" they flew over the city, giving them a good view, then he landed ontop of a tall building "If you need any ammo or weapons, let me know Now, and I will make sure you are prepared for your new missions"
Lappi Lappi
Harmomy nodded. "Alright. Just know that my methods are a little bit... Cruel." She grins maliciously. But quickly regains her posture
"I need a SW revolver .44, a .308 sniper. And silencers for them" she says quickly.
She steps out of the helicopter "So who and where is my first target."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back