• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Tomorrow: Degenerates of God

• As the man told everybody to shut up, Uera cracked a smile. "Would be delighted to once you left, Mr. Stonerook. Now you shut up, I have a visitor." His cellmate, however, finally woke up and stared through the barred protective barrier. Kirsty didn't say anything; she just stared at the suited man.

A guard took Uera in a pair of electromagnetic handcuffs, leg cuffs, and a mouth clamp and took him to a visiting booth. On one side was a man, a rather familiar looking man. A friend of his deceased sister? "Oh...s' this for Jim? I ain't Jim, but I do have that number, 28841." Uera chuckled and focused his gaze back at Flynn. His purple eyes narrowed, while his fingers began to draw circles on his desk. "What can I do for you?"
    Quillicious Quillicious @Salex The Baldie

HOTDOG

• UCHUU KITAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    "Oh yeah I still have that. Funny how I didn't bring my laptop though." Hilbert would let out a laugh as he said that. From within his cube he would take out and wear a space suit.

"Hold up your going to space?!"

"Yeah of course. Where else would we get a view of the entire world? Didn't I tell you of the time I fought the strange demons, Qsi and Qsa in space with Gary?"

"Umm... I didn't think you were being serious."

D duegxybus

Hamilton stepped out of the helicopter, now standing on the roof landing space. "You heard her, get busy" he pointed at one of the guards, who nodded and left. "Your weapons will be here shortly, as I already have a variety in this building" he explained "I just want you to Do what you need to do. Eliminating our enemies is our goal, and I don't give a damn How you do it. Seeing as how you are very skilled in combat, the best way for you to perform at peak capacity is to let you do things Your way" he pulled out his phone, then activated a hologram. It displayed a person in a black mechanical suit, looking very combat-ready "This is a terrorist who calls himself the Knight. Time and time again, he was continuously sabotaged our Humanitarian Operations. Finding him is hard, but if you do see him, you Must kill him on sight. He is too dangerous to be left alive" He pressed a button, and the hologram changed "But for now, this is your target" it showed a balding man in his 50s "He has orchestrated many attacks, and must be put down. It shouldn't be difficult, just break in his house, take care of business, and leave" the hologram changed to show a picture of the city, with one blinking red dot "This is where he lives"
Lappi Lappi

Last edited:
Hamilton stepped out of the helicopter, now standing on the roof landing space. "You heard her, get busy" he pointed at one of the guards, who nodded and left. "Your weapons will be here shortly, as I already have a variety in this building" he explained "I just want you to Do what you need to do. Eliminating our enemies is our goal, and I don't give a damn How you do it. Seeing as how you are very skilled in combat, the best way for you to perform at peak capacity is to let you do things Your way" he pulled out his phone, then activated a hologram. It displayed a person in a black mechanical suit, looking very combat-ready "This is a terrorist who calls himself the Knight. Time and time again, he was continuously sabotaged our Humanitarian Operations. Finding him is hard, but if you do see him, you Must kill him on sight. He is too dangerous to be left alive" He pressed a button, and the hologram changed "But for now, this is your target" it showed a balding man in his 50s "He has orchestrated many attacks, and must be put down. It shouldn't be difficult, just break in his house, take care of business, and leave" the hologram changed to show a picture of the city, with one blinking red dog "This is where he lives"
Lappi Lappi
("One blinking red dog" I'm dead XD)
She nodded "On the way" She picks up the weapons from the nearby guard. And leaps off the rooftop, grappling a nearby buildings corner. And using this combined with free running to reach her target.

• Aurora sighed. "She could be in danger. The mind signal wiped so I don't know what's happening to her. But...we should at least know." She ran to her bedroom to get changed into a full set of clothes, while Iera thought about a launch place.

"Alright Hilbert, meet you on the roof. If you can make a net that would be nice too, though I'm sure I'll be fine, to get us there. I think we'll also have to use your communicator because I can't talk in space."
    YoungX YoungX

HOTDOG

• UCHUU KITAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    "True I can't talk in space either. I don't think anyone can to be honest. There isn't anything in space that gives off sound." Hilbert would get out his communicators from the cube and handed one to everyone else. "Anyways I'm gonna head off to the roof then." He would get off the window and walk up the wall towards the roof.

"Right... well I'm already dressed so I'll head up as well." Kite would head on to take the elevator towards the rooftop like a normal person.

D duegxybus

(Time to erase that from history...:ghost:)

Hamilton handed her an earpiece, then watched her take off. He narrowed his calculating eyes, then turned towards one of his guards "Do you have the Blue Prints?"
"Yes Sir"
"Good, then we need just One More Thing.." He turned finally.

The house was large and lavish, surrounded by a wide variety of plants and garden. There was one sports car in the drive way, which indicated that at-least Somebody was home. It was surrounded by a fancy looking gate, but it was mostly for show, and would be very easy to jump. There was, however, a guard dog napping out in the lawn.
Lappi Lappi

Harmony landed outside of the gate. Vaulting over the fence she shot the dog 6 times not even giving it a chance to respond to her. While the gunshots were not silenced, the muffler sure helped out alot. Climbing on the roof, Harmony kicked in a skylight, jumping through with her revolver. Having reloaded it while on the roof.

• "Alright Kite, I think we got a location for her!" Aurora took Kite's hand and teleported into the distance. One teleport ended with them both floating in mid-air, simulating flight. Aurora surveyed the area for a few seconds before six gunshots rang through the air. Her head whisked around to see Harmony shoot a guard dog in a mansion. "Stay quiet and talk mentally."

Aurora teleported herself and Kite into a bathroom in the mansion, shutting the door and creating a small forcefield around them so they couldn't be detected. I think she's trying to kill. And..I can't teleport anymore today, shit!
    YoungX YoungX Lappi Lappi Knightling Knightling

Harmony landed outside of the gate. Vaulting over the fence she shot the dog 6 times not even giving it a chance to respond to her. While the gunshots were not silenced, the muffler sure helped out alot. Climbing on the roof, Harmony kicked in a skylight, jumping through with her revolver. Having reloaded it while on the roof.

The balding man turned around, a shotgun in his hand since he had heard the alarm. His eyes were wide when the glass shattered and a person landed on the floor a few feet away. Backing off, he pointed his weapon at her "Who are you and what are you doing in my house?!" he demanded furiously.

HOTDOG

• House Invasion
    'Damn... Based on the text and the mind link... someone erased her memories. Whoever did that is gonna pay but we have to stop Harmony first. I have an idea Aurora. I'll distract Harmony while you try and knock her out.' He would think this in his mind with the link as he would eye Harmony.

D duegxybus Lappi Lappi Knightling Knightling

The balding man turned around, a shotgun in his hand since he had heard the alarm. His eyes were wide when the glass shattered and a person landed on the floor a few feet away. Backing off, he pointed his weapon at her "Who are you and what are you doing in my house?!" he demanded furiously.
She kept silent. Her revolver clicking. A bullet firing off into his direction. "Just my job" she drops the revolver. Her 2 wrist blades unfolding. Even though she was striding towards him, all of her senses we're focused on the mechanism. Waiting for a click to happen. So she could Dodge it and charge him with free riegn.
(Will be gone for 2-3 hours. Plz wait for.me)

There were beads of sweat on his forehead, as he was obviously frightened out of his wits.
"If you put your weapon down and leave now, I won't fire upon you! This is my home and I will not tolerate this!" He cocked his gun, getting ready to fire, but wasn't nearly as fast as Harmony. Having no combat reflexes, he didn't move in time and was shot by the revolver before he had a chance. Stumbling backwards from the bullet, he slumped down to the floor, dying almost instantly as blood began to pool out of his head and onto the floor. It had all happened so fast, and now it was over, just like Hamilton had predicted
Lappi Lappi D duegxybus YoungX YoungX

Last edited:
There were beads of sweat on his forehead, as he was obviously frightened out of his wits.
"If you put your weapon down and leave now, I won't fire upon you! This is my home and I will not tolerate this!" He cocked his gun, getting ready to fire, but wasn't nearly as fast as Harmony. Having no combat reflexes, he didn't move in time and was shot by the revolver before he had a chance. Stumbling backwards from the bullet, he slumped down to the floor, dying almost instantly as blood began to pool out of his head and onto the floor. It had all happened so fast, and now it was over, just like Hamilton had predicted
Harmony didn't stop there. Just to make. Sure he was dead she stomped on his chest jamming the knives into into his neck. And using the other foot to slowly press into his head. Pulling out over half his neck in small chunks and sinking his skull inwards from the wieght of the foot.
(I have 2 percent left. Hurry and I might reply.)

• Knock her out?! I can only do that if I make a forcefield inside her body..." Aurora shook a little bit, at the thought of being crushed by a robot. However that wasn't going to really stop her from trying. It seemed like a mission of death to her. Her eyes shifted to Kite as the sound of a bullet went off.

"...Hh...s-she did it..." Aurora's eyes widened, glassy with shocked tears. She opened the bathroom door, and looked at the scene. The dead man was enough for Aurora to begin to scream. "EEEEEEEEIIIII!!!!" The shrieking from the girl bounced off the walls and into every electronic device into the room, while a forcefield began to grow out of the tip of her finger like an electric weapon. The field began to fire out towards Harmony like a net, though it wasn't enough to EMP anything.

It was a gruesome mess, with the mans body even twitching a little when she curb-stomped him. "Very good" Hamilton spoke over the earpiece "If his wife shows up, go ahead and kill her too. She is no better than..." his voice paused when somebody else interrupted in the room. "His body guards are showing up,, kill them all" he stated calmly

HOTDOG

• Not the same
    Kite would lunge forward, in his Jetstream outfit, and raised his right rocket arm.

"The Harmony I know is dead. She's never coming back.. She wanted to be a hero.. She regretted killing innocent lives.. You'll never be her ever again!! I'LL STOP YOU AND THE ONE WHO DID THIS TO YOU! METEOR IMPACT!!!" There was anger and sadness within his voice as he said this

Kite would smash the ground right near Harmony and created a shockwave that could be felt within the room. Those within this blast may be blown back towards the window/wall.

D duegxybus Lappi Lappi Knightling Knightling

Flynn furrowed his brows, confused as to why Uera was here. He had attempted to destroy the world or something, right? It slipped his mind what happened after. Kaera's brother was here, that was what got him. He would know something about her death, right? "Well, isn't this a pleasant surprise?"

D duegxybus

• Knock her out?! I can only do that if I make a forcefield inside her body..." Aurora shook a little bit, at the thought of being crushed by a robot. However that wasn't going to really stop her from trying. It seemed like a mission of death to her. Her eyes shifted to Kite as the sound of a bullet went off.

"...Hh...s-she did it..." Aurora's eyes widened, glassy with shocked tears. She opened the bathroom door, and looked at the scene. The dead man was enough for Aurora to begin to scream. "EEEEEEEEIIIII!!!!" The shrieking from the girl bounced off the walls and into every electronic device into the room, while a forcefield began to grow out of the tip of her finger like an electric weapon. The field began to fire out towards Harmony like a net, though it wasn't enough to EMP anything.

Harmony turned to the 2, slightly effected by the net but she was mostly knocked back from Jetstream "Innocent? He was a terrorist and now he's dead. You should be glad." She laughed. His wife quickly came into the room. She grabbed the now twitching mans shotgun and shooting the wife and cocking it, aiming it at Jetstreams head afterwards. Preparing the trigger pull. "And if you work with him, then you are a terrorist"

"According to our surveillance teams, there are at least two individuals breaking into the house at this very moment, and they are engaging our android" One of the guards explained as he strode into the layer.
The large chair slowly turned around completely to face him, and Mr. Hamilton replied "Do nothing"
"Uh, what?"
"She served her purpose, Judge Andrew is Dead, and now my plans can go into action. If she survives, she shall continue to further our objectives. If she dies, she has already served her purpose. Either way, Andrew will no longer be putting My dealers away. If I see fit, I will intervene"
The guard nodded, then made his exit.

• "Ba." Uera said, dumbly. "It's quite pleasant indeed." He cracked his jaw, remembering that one time Flynn may have punched him in the face at the speed of light. "Well, are you here for Jim? My name isn't Jim, but uh, she believed my name was Jim. That gullible girl..." He put his hands on the table, crumpling the metal slightly. "So, what do I owe this visit?" Uera's mouth twisted into a smile.
    Quillicious Quillicious

Alicia sat alone in the middle of the bathroom, looking at the cold piece of metal in her hand. One tear. Two tears, pattered onto the smooth casing of the gun. "Nice knowing you...Jim..." She bit her lip as she put the gun to her head, and pulled the trigger.

IMG_0552.JPG

• "Ba." Uera said, dumbly. "It's quite pleasant indeed." He cracked his jaw, remembering that one time Flynn may have punched him in the face at the speed of light. "Well, are you here for Jim? My name isn't Jim, but uh, she believed my name was Jim. That gullible girl..." He put his hands on the table, crumpling the metal slightly. "So, what do I owe this visit?" Uera's mouth twisted into a smile.
    Quillicious Quillicious

Alicia sat alone in the middle of the bathroom, looking at the cold piece of metal in her hand. One tear. Two tears, pattered onto the smooth casing of the gun. "Nice knowing you...Jim..." She bit her lip as she put the gun to her head, and pulled the trigger.

Quillicious Quillicious

Harmony clenched her teeth "What do you mean by 'You're gone'. Explain!" She doesn't bother aiming at the girl. Aiming directly at Kite. "I never was a hero. Never will be. So how do you know any of this!" She wasn't paying attention to her, if she was quick or skilled. She could restrain her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back