• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Today: God's Territory

Tony woke up with a start, and an aching body. And grey flesh all over him. Then he remembered that the girl simply smashed him. He looked at the lady who just slapped him.
"Uhh.. wai.. what?"
He slowly stood up, knocking his back. The flesh fell off him and splattered on the ground.
"What do you mean break i- oh."
'That girl threw me insi- ugh.' He cursed under his breath.
"Look, lady, I didn't do this. There's this.. uhh.. twelve years old looking girl who can lift a dumpster... and that."
He pointed at the vault wall.
"Wait, what?"
There was nothing. No hole, just a wall. A plain wall. Tony gaped at the wall.
D duegxybus (interaction)
YoungX YoungX Mega Mega Veltsu VI Veltsu VI (mention....?)

Last edited:

Gum Meister

Banjo would head out of the van and went to Riley and the man. "Hold your horses 1000 Degree Knife. He doesn't have anything on him to begin with plus he was just lying down here when we found him. I think someone else got the jump on him or something and fled with whatever was stolen."

Gum Meister then approaches the guy.
"You alright? Listen can you tell us what happened? I'm Gum Meister and she's 1000 Degree Knife. We're with the Heroes of Today."

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

D duegxybus

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Sydney Rose
Once the support of the triplets was gone, Sydney fell flat on her side on the bus seats, and remained like that for a few before her eyes slowly opened up. Whatever chatter she heard, she couldn't make out a single word of it. Everything sounded like a different language to her. Her brain was definitely twisted up in some way or the other, or else she'd be able to lift herself about without any effort.

She made her way over to one of the triplets, leaning on them like support. She wasn't that heavy, so it probably shouldn't have bothered them unless they weren't expecting her to be there. Sydney tried to speak again; but this time, no words came out. Only a random string of groans and painful gasps.

Interaction: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
Mentions: Doctor Nope Doctor Nope @commodore 64

Tony looked at the other person who entered the vault and let out a sigh of relief.
"Oh, someone who can start a peaceful conversation."
"There's this.. I don't know, twelve years old kinda looking girl. She's super strong, she can lift dumpsters, and she punched a hole in the vault wall. Though it's not there anymore. But still. I tried to stop her and miserably failed. Now she's out there somewhere."
Tony explained with little to no gesture, and only words.
YoungX YoungX D duegxybus Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Ezra Cete Dempsey
Joker/Boulder
Ezra could be seen standing on top of a building while small pieces of rock floated behind him. You could see that he had a scowl on his face as he watched people pass by. He turned to one area, a bank, keeping his sight on it before turning to look around. Sure he could had been doing creative things like working or helpiny, but considering that nothing was happening around where he worked, he had just decided to go up the tallest building to watch the people walk by. Creepy, but at the same time it was the best that he could, after all, he was neither a hero or a villain, so he really didn't feel like going around to save people.

Southern District | 9:42 p.m.​

24125 Sett Street​

One | Four | Five

If Four hadn't firmly gripped the jacket of One's shoulder, Sydney would've met a painful awakening indeed. An elbow to the nose would've come crashing forward with one swift motion, but...it never came to pass. If anything, her support was only slightly upset from One swiftly moving forward but a step.

With a scowl visibly on his lips, One looked down at the injured girl but sighed a breath of annoyance three seconds later. "Lucky kid." He said with a bit of bitterness, brutishly shaking Four's hand off his shoulder as he in turn stepped back into place to give the girl the support she needed.

"Thought you were our stalker." He muttered under his breathe, eyes looking forward but ears waiting for any strange sounds that might indicate a intruder.

Four's hazel eyes looked down at the girl, turning to One he spoke in that hiss and breathy voice he'd used before. "I'm pretty sure she's dying." He said it so nonchalantly it might as well have been a regular comment..

"Well that's what we're here for right? To prevent that?", One said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"No like, I think she's literally dying." Four said as he helped One guide the girl forward. "She's all disoriented like one of those drunks after one to many drinks."

One's nose wrinkled. Sorta smells like one too. "She'll live. Maybe." he added for good measure.

"I think she's trying to say something", Five commented from beside Poltergeist's side as the automatic doors registered a presence and they began entering the building.

"She shouldn't."

"Well she is."

"Stop trying to speak kid, you're only hurting yourself here." One ordered. Then after a second, seemingly tired of their slow pace he stopped, turned, then hefted the girl up and set her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. It took a second to get the adjusting right, and another in trying not to hurt her anymore than she already was, but he managed. Using her legs as a support to keep her steady, they entered the hospital. Five heading over to the counter with his thumb pointed in One's direction and the sack of potatoes he was carrying.

Tags: Doctor Nope Doctor Nope D duegxybus
Mention(s):@commodore 64

Eryn went over to next to where Five was at the counter.
"We found her under some rubble, so we're not exactly sure what injuries she's got besides the visible ones" he explained, evident that he had never been to a hospital in these circumstances before due to his awkward tone and not actually knowing what to say. Shortly after, a wheeled bed arrived to take Sydney.

And then music started playing in his head. The dreaded Seinfeld theme. He knew instantly what this meant
oH gOD wHY
His father, Mauve Strider, had entered the hospital and went up next to Eryn, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"And I'll be handling the bills, I guess"

D duegxybus The Regal Rper The Regal Rper @commodore 64

For a split second, Vicky entertained the idea of stopping when she saw the two dumpsters sail over her head. But that would be boring, and she was pretty sure she could make a jump like that anyway. Hand tightening around the neck of the bag, wouldn't do to have the money go flying everywhere, Vicky managed a vault any respectable althlete could be jealous of. Except she misjudged the distance and went tumbling over the side when her foot landed on air. She frantically threw her hands out infront of her, elbows quickly buckling under the force of her body. She rolled a distance, head over heels before finally slowing to a stop in the middle of the street.

Still laughing, Vicky ignored the numerous scrapes and bruises now bloodying her face and hands. Her jeans had spared her legs the worst of the road burn, though they were now effectively ruined. Man, she really liked that pair too. The bag was still in good shape though, somehow, so she pushed herself up and jogged into a new hole in the vault. Judging by the the round edges it was probably 1000 degree knife.

When she entered the vault, it was to 1000 Degree Knife slapping some poor sap in the face and yelling at him. Well, guess she knew why the girl resealed the bank. There were a couple other odd characters as well. The mechanic girl she saw earlier wasn't there, but the neko poking at the weird grey fleshy stuff and the boy trying to mediate were entertaining enough Vicky decided she didn't care.

"Hey," she called cheerfully, "looking for this?"

Tony woke up with a start, and an aching body. And grey flesh all over him. Then he remembered that the girl simply smashed him. He looked at the lady who just slapped him.
"Uhh.. wai.. what?"
He slowly stood up, knocking his back. The flesh fell off him and splattered on the ground.
"What do you mean break i- oh."
'That girl threw me insi- ugh.' He cursed under his breath.
"Look, lady, I didn't do this. There's this.. uhh.. twelve years old looking girl who can lift a dumpster... and that."
"Wait, what?"
There was nothing. No hole, just a wall. A plain wall. Tony gaped at the wall.
D duegxybus (interaction)
YoungX YoungX Mega Mega Veltsu VI Veltsu VI (mention....?)
Name: Alexander Lamont
The car's engine growled as its tires pulled her through the streets, She drove as close to the middle of the street as she could giving cars she was passing a chance to move out of the way. She was making good time, the tight turning and speed of the vehicle making the various obstacles and such that would normally limit drivers ability to travel through the city less of a bother.

Not to say they were totally absent though, some streets were still so jammed by traffic that they simply couldn't make way for her. It made the travel time a little longer but luckily she had thought about this when giving her ETA so she would arrive on time. She pulled up about a block away and picked up her radio again "622 10-23" she said saying she had arrived on the scene. She exited the car crabbing her assault rifle from the car and instead of putting on her armor she simply moved her powers to her vest, arms, legs, and heads and weapon. Since her arms and legs worked as a set when referring to her powers she could spare the enhancement to her weapon.

This all took a few seconds to prepare she could only hope that she still had time to move in.

D duegxybus YoungX YoungX Mega Mega Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Riley Ackerson :: 1000 Degree Knife
"Shit." It was all Riley could get out before she looked to the wall and touched it. It was obviously crumpled back together. Super strength. One of the most common supernatural abilities. So complicated to deal with, yet at the same time kind of easy. As long as you didn't get touched. "A twelve year old, huh? I'll find them. Gummy, I might need you. Other-guy-who-isn't-a-robber, call the police if you haven't already-" However, someone seemed to enter the vault with a bag of stuff. The money! "Actually, yes, we are looking for that. Mind putting it over here?" Riley obviously had in mind that this person could also be a thief, so she prepared to run at her as well.

Interactions: YoungX YoungX RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Mega Mega Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

"Huh, Heroes of Today's got lot more people than I remember."
Tony muttered as he rummaged through his pocket to find his cellphone. All he could touch was some mashed plastic and metal..... He pulled the lump out, which turned to be his cellphone, destroyed by the impact.
"Hey, don't touch that, it's flesh."
He then told the girl poking the grey flesh.
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI D duegxybus YoungX YoungX Mega Mega

Briana Skullbash
Mega Mega Dawnblade Dawnblade Veltsu VI Veltsu VI D duegxybus YoungX YoungX RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Briana walked right front of dumpsters and punched them to street.
"Give me my money back!"
That girl had pissed her up, she didn't anymore care who she would need to kill, she wanted her head. She looked around and taked hold of nearly car and tossed it inside of bank.
"WHERE ARE YOU!"

Last edited:

Gum Meister

"You got it boss!" Gum Meister would chew another chocolate bar as he then prepares to run and fight. What could this thief do? Well so far it seems that the man described someone using super strength. So was her power super strength? Doesn't seem to be the person if the man isn't saying it's her. That would be unfortunate as super strength would be the perfect power to fight with his set.

"That's right we need you to give that back. 'Borrowing' won't count as an excuse either."

(Time for some sweet action music)

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

D duegxybus

Mega Mega

Dawnblade Dawnblade

Sydney Rose
As the esper felt herself picked by one of the triplets, her mind began to replay the recent events that had just happened back to her in her head.

"KHK! That's a good one! Wanna hear another good one?"
"Don't try anything!"
"I don't have to!"
"You asked for it! Wait...my telekinesis--?"
"Don't you know a thing or two about numbers? Hey, ever heard a sound that crosses 200 decibels?"
"No..."
"Say, child, have you ever heard of a shockwave? Well, here's an example for you!"

"AH!" Sydney snapped awake, eyes widening and looking around frantically. She wasn't falling, she was on top of someone. She was fine. Sydney took in deep breaths and calmed herself down. She felt something scratching at her throat; something liquid. She certainly hoped it wasn't her intestines.

Interaction: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Doctor Nope Doctor Nope
Mentions: @commodore 64

"Psh, what do you think I am, some petty thief?"

Vicky carelessly tossed the money to Gummy, still focused on Knife. She was an odd one, from what Vicky knew. Almost certainly too good for c rank, but had never been offered a promotion as far as Vicky was aware.

As soon as she opened her mouth to say something, she was cut off by the crash of something large bashing through several objects and then sliding across a hard surface. Peaking her head around the corner curiously, Vicky spotted the girl she'd stolen the money from fuming in front of the bank. Well, that might raise some issues. She hadn't really expected the dumpsters to hold the kid for long, but she had hoped for more time to talk to Knife. When the girl started yelling furiously Vicky knew she was in trouble. She didn't know what the girl was saying, not word for word, but she'd been around long enough to know the message was basically "you've pissed me off now prepare to die." Not that any of those threats meant much to her, seeing as how she was the one still alive.

Either way, if they fought in the vault one of the kids might get hurt and then she'd never get to talk to Knife. But if Knife was able to protect them it would just prove she would be fun to fight. Oh the dilemma. Except not really, because she knew Knife was strong, and more than just by the book. Vicky wanted to fight her, and she wanted to find out just how strong she was then and no sooner.

Running out of the bank, Vicky flew past the girl stomping around angrily outside.

"Catch me if you can,"
she yelled, taking off down the street. Ugh, this was far too much running for one night.

Vítězslav had heard the distinct choked gasps of a young girl in the distance before Poltergeist did, as well as noticed the rubble shifting, odds are this was that esper that was mentioned, and judging based on the location this had to be close by, he never got a glimpse of the address, but based on the state of the area, this would be a great place to drop off the radar since it was almost completely destroyed and abandoned it would make a great place to hide something secret. With that he was about to ignore the woman and move on, when a group gathered.

Vítězslav having no intention to get caught up in something outside of his plan especially with heroes who either proved to have clones or something and some more telekinetic powers, decided to stay hidden until they all left, and they eventually did with no one seeing him. So as a starting point, Vítězslav walked nearby where the woman was trapped and began to analyze his environment with his keen hazel eyes looking for any sign of something useful to him in his objective of finding out something or finding something. It was funny, Vítězslav made a slight smile, it was almost like for the time being he was being a Sherlock Holmes of sorts, trying to solve a mystery with clues as to anything. He had the intellect as well to find the right things and put connections together.

D duegxybus for analysis of the situation and the surroundings and anything Vítězslav should notice for finding any clues as per the identity of a lab or something of that nature related.

Paul Brown
Paul walked down the street, having clocked off shift about a hour ago. Paul had intended to walk straight home, but then four buildings had exploded. Paul had ran as fast as he can to the disaster scenes, but by the time he had gotten somewhere the Heroes of Tomorrow had already responded and now the standard response forces had it handled. Paul supposed that it was for the best, they were the professionals after all. But that left Paul having run a few miles in the exact opposite direction of his apartment, and rather sweaty to boot. Sighing to himself as he strolled down the sidewalk, Paul decided to take a detour to the nearby bank. Might as well drop off the week's earnings.

Unfortunately, the bank seemed to be quite busy having cars thrown at it.

Some thug with superstrength seemed be throwing a tantrum, yelling something in Russian. Maybe it was metaphorical, the banks having cheated her out of her livelihood and she would take back the money in the name of the disenfranchised masses. Y'know, for Communism. Maybe she was just having a bad day and he could talk her down.

A car crashed through the bank window.

Then again maybe not.

Paul dipped into an alleyway, he needed some privacy to 'change'. First the tie came off, it was always relieving to have that off, Paul tied it rather tight. Next he carefully, but hastily, unbuttoned his white shirt, folding it up and leaving it on top of a dumpster. With nothing else on his on torso, there was only one thing left to complete his 'costume'. Paul took the deepest breath he could and flamed on. It always started at his fingers, probably because for the longest time he thought it was just in his fingers. The flames started at his index fingers, starting at an ember and then flaring into a inferno that in an instant engulfed his hands, then sprinted up his arms to swallow up his head and torso, the flames quickly reigned in before they could spread to his legs. Quickly clenching and unclenching his fists, Bedhead nodding to himself and sprinted out of the abore.

It looked like someone had run out of the bank and was now sprinting past the thug. Shit, probably a panicking civilian. And the thug was between him and her. Gathering fire in his hands, Bedhead jumped off and shot the fire at the ground, the fire blasts propelling him up into the air. The fire shot him in a nice arc over the thug. At the apex of the arc over the thug Bedhead threw a fireball down, aiming so it would hit roughly in front of the thug. Hopefully it wouldn't do worse then singe here and serve as the warning shot it was. Bedhead's arc brought him down between the thug and the runner. Making his flames flare up a bit to try to be more intimidating and facing directly down the angry thug, he decided to at least try 'talking' them down. Bringing his left hand palm up horizontal to his chest, his right hand moved over his left and put 2 fingers down. "STAND" Bedhead then dropped his left hand to his side and brought his right hand horizontal to his shoulder with the index finger pointed down, then decisively stabbed his right hand to the Earth. "DOWN"

Interraction:
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Mega Mega

"Psh, what do you think I am, some petty thief?"

Vicky carelessly tossed the money to Gummy, still focused on Knife. She was an odd one, from what Vicky knew. Almost certainly too good for c rank, but had never been offered a promotion as far as Vicky was aware.

As soon as she opened her mouth to say something, she was cut off by the crash of something large bashing through several objects and then sliding across a hard surface. Peaking her head around the corner curiously, Vicky spotted the girl she'd stolen the money from fuming in front of the bank. Well, that might raise some issues. She hadn't really expected the dumpsters to hold the kid for long, but she had hoped for more time to talk to Knife. When the girl started yelling furiously Vicky knew she was in trouble. She didn't know what the girl was saying, not word for word, but she'd been around long enough to know the message was basically "you've pissed me off now prepare to die." Not that any of those threats meant much to her, seeing as how she was the one still alive.

Either way, if they fought in the vault one of the kids might get hurt and then she'd never get to talk to Knife. But if Knife was able to protect them it would just prove she would be fun to fight. Oh the dilemma. Except not really, because she knew Knife was strong, and more than just by the book. Vicky wanted to fight her, and she wanted to find out just how strong she was then and no sooner.

Running out of the bank, Vicky flew past the girl stomping around angrily outside.

"Catch me if you can,"
she yelled, taking off down the street. Ugh, this was far too much running for one night.
Name: Alexander Mongold
Offical car number: 622
She walked around the corner her rifle raised, there was almost too much to take in in such a short glance but she couldn't be slowed. There was a flaming hero confronting the person who was throwing shit around, She didn't personally recognize him but it didn't matter she didn't know a lot of the heroes since they accepted practically everyone.

There were two more heroes one she actually recognized as 1000 degree knife, which she only knew because her powers had a very bad history of lightly missing their intended target and lighting shit on fire. There was someone running away from then which she felt she could safely assume was a villain. She pointed her rifle at her and shouted "On the ground or I shoot," protocol was pretty clear on what to do to runners.

First, you yell at them, if that didn't work either run them down or shoot them if you have a weapon, honestly it was preferred to run them down, but which multiple villains each individual had to be dealt with as quickly as possible if that meant shooting her then so be it.​

Vicky skidded to a halt when the humanoid mass of fire shot past her. What the hell, he was stealing her fight. All she wanted was a little more room to really let loose, but apparently if she wanted to do anything else tonight it had to be right here. The police officer was also pointing a gun at her, there was also that. Things were just going from bad to worse. Tonight was not a good night for her dammit.

Throwing a wall of fire at the officer, as much to cover herself as it was to burn the cop, Vicky did a 180 and shoved the hero out of the way. She rushed undeterred through the hero's fire wall, charging in full force even as she hurled fire balls at the kid. Super strength wasn't going to protect her from fire, and all Vicky had to do was not get hit.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Dawnblade Dawnblade Meowfyre Meowfyre

Gum Meister

Gum Meister puts the bag of money away in the van as he sees a fight starting. A police officer had also joined on in.

The thief was only focused on her current targets, which was good for Banjo. His first thought was how she used fire. That wasn't a good opponent for him but he could manage based on how she attacks.

Gum Meister would create a gum rope as he then launches himself at the wall. He sticks his feet to the wall with his gum as he then creates a gum bola. From there he jumps as he throws the bola at Vicky's legs. Upon landing, he would keep on running so he could stay within reasonable distance from her.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

D duegxybus

Mega Mega

Dawnblade Dawnblade

Briana Skullbash
Mega Mega YoungX YoungX Dawnblade Dawnblade Meowfyre Meowfyre

Briana didn't care about man with flames, when her target throwed man to wall she leaped towards her, when girl throwed fireball she puched right throught of it to girl's stomach. She get bad fire damages to her fist, but didn't care about it.
"I will make you reget that you wake up this morning"

(You haven't give chance to others to dodge or block you, why i should let you have?
And here some facts Briana still looks like 12 years old ( Meowfyre Meowfyre ) She doesn't feel pain and i was nice and didn't choose to hit head)​

Last edited:
Riley Ackerson :: 1000 Degree Knife
Riley's face slowly changed from a grim annoyed expression to a frown, and then eventually a distressed flop. She raised a hand and smacked her own face as she witnessed as all hell broke loose. A cop, an independent hero, and now even the person who returned the money, was now causing problems. While everyone focused on their opponent, Riley remained in the background, going around and extinguishing fires with her frost breath. At the same time, she extracted a phone from her pocket and typed in the number for a certain hero.

"Gummy, keep this shit up. I'm calling Zephyr." As Riley called Zephyr, she continued blowing on the fires to prevent the entire block from going up completely.

Interaction: YoungX YoungX Mega Mega Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Dawnblade Dawnblade RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Meowfyre Meowfyre

Nick Tesla
Rod
"I already have a plan." Nick's eyes seemed to turn a bright blue that pierced through the darkness. The color seemed to emanate from his finger tips as he softly moved towards the directions he was given by Elina. Nick could feel the stress in his lung but he moved through it "Not today my old friend."

The build up from his finger tips was released in one snap. From that came a massive explosion that would spread through the sewer base in a flurry of color and power. Nick jumped backward and moved away from it, blood dripping from the side of his mouth but he quickly wiped it away. He turned to Elina and ran towards her
"PROBABLY NOT BEST TO STICK AROUND WHILE DEATH IS LITERALLY RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!"
D duegxybus
Cannibalistic Criminal
Fresh Meat
The bartender walked over with a smirk, as if this was just funny to see. "Aren't ya a little too clean cut for this little crevice. But money is money, what can I get ya." However, he was stopped by the gesture of a hand by a familiar woman. "My, my, what a cute fella. Who's the lucky lady who gets this hunk of meat home?" Candy gave a tiny grin, slightly exposing the jagged teeth underneath. "Now where are my manners! I'm The Dinning Darling, the jewel of this little place." She rested her head on her hands, looking at the man before her with dreamy eyes. "So what brings you here?"
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Southern District | 9:42 p.m.​

Midnight Snack​

Kal Tetsusaki

Normally he would've replied with a snark remark to the bartender's statement, but then his unexpected guest showed up and Kal was almost mesmerized. She was a looker alright. And with the way she walked up and showed off that authority he had every reason to believe she knew it...especially with a stage name like that.

Swiveling to face the little lady in his chair, he smiled leaning forward in his seat to match her gaze. The smile was so wide he was almost squinting with affection as he showed off his pearly white in exchange. In truth, he was looking at those teeth. Jagged teeth. Even if it was a glimpse, a glimpse was all he needed. Jagged, sharp, and looked like they could do damage if the wrong guy got on her bad side. It caught his attention. And Kal made sure she knew that he had eyes only for her with the way he eyed her as his smile diminished.

Looks like he found himself another Gifted. Either that or some sort of experiment that was using this place as her getaway from home. Either way, he was now on alert- but there was no way he'd ever let that show.

"Well...to answer your first question," he said, signalling the bartender to get them two beers, "no one yet, but hey," he added a shrug, "that could always change. As for me? I'm simply here for a good time." A wink was added for good measure. "To be honest, I thought most of the girls here were nothing but easy, cheap, disinterested, or sleazy only came because a friend suggested the place....but..." he offered her a warm smile. Eyes looking her over like some sorta fine wine, "Looks like I was WAY off on one of the girls here. " He leaned a bit closer just to close the gap.

Just to make sure he could see those teeth again in case all this crap he was saying actually made her smile.

"And you--" a finger went in Darling's hair, gently brushing a strand to the side, just so he could look her in the eyes with his "-- can call me, Dmitri. And it's a pleasure to meet you, Darling." Kal finished his sentence with a simple motion. The hand that brushed her black strands back moved to one of the hands she was resting on and without hesitation he took her hand away and delivered a peck on the back of Darling's hand before gently lowering it back to it's owners side.

Then as if he'd never even done it, he leaned back, smiling waggishly as the bartender brought their drinks over. "So, Darling, what brings a fine lady like you, into a business like this?"

Tags: B BlueClover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back