• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Today: God's Territory

Southern District | 9:40​

24125 Sett Street​

ONE

Stealing a bike before their owner could come back out with their late night drink was stupidly simple. Two 'good Samaritans' tried to stop One, they were met with a steady swift fist and backhand when they got too close for comfort. The shorter of the two had the sense to dodge, the other grabbed his bruised nose as he fell to the ground.

One merely returned his attention at the task at hand; stealing this bike. Next time don't be stupid and chain your property.

He was off before either of his attackers could recover and gone before the bike owner could even properly exit the cafe. Speeding through the streets on a downhill slope as he rushed for his intended destination. It wasn't long before the stench of filth water hit his nose and the overhead image of ruined buildings caught his sights that One immediately paused before going any further.

Digging into his backpack he saw movement. Light rain or not, One dug a hand into his satchel, ripping out the binoculars and getting himself a good view.

"Tsk", his tongue clicked. "Damn kid." Poltergeist was already there, he'd been too late. What was the point of going down now if he was already handling the situation? One thought to leave. But them something caught his attention.

"...What's he doing?" Binoculars went up. "...? Is he? Helping someone?" A brow rose in surprise. He'd have thought anyone caught in that mess would be dead. The place was riddled with debris and large chunks of what was once a building, if this person was alive they were either really fucking lucky, suffering incredible pain, or probably just another--

The binoculars disappeared back into the satchel and One took the slope down the street to join the hero in his attempts at digging whoever it was out. Joining One, Four and Five, both of whom were on their own versions of the stolen silver bike. The triplets came to a halt with One skidding to a steady lead as he came right by Poltergeist's side. None of them spoke, the voice would be a dead give away if they ever met Poltergeist somewhere on the streets, even if the mask and hood was hiding most of their identity.

Waving Four and Five over, both abandoned their rides and moved to aid Poltergeist in the removal of debris, the twins took their time picking chunks that wouldn't upset or collapse the structure even further- all while One sat atop his stolen bike, leaned over handlebars, watching them and Poltergeist get to work.

Mentions Doctor Nope Doctor Nope D duegxybus

Sydney Rose
Why am I lying on the ground like this? Am I dead? Is this what it really feels like? Ow, the rubble is crushing my stomach. Wait, I'm not dead. I shouldn't be dead, I can't be dead! I'm-

As the last piece of debris was cleared off of Sydney's stomach, she rolled over to the side and coughed. A slurry of blood poured from her mouth and onto the street. She fell flat on her stomach. There was blood streaming down the side of her face, and there were more injuries around her body. It didn't look like anything was actually broken; rather, it looked like she had been shaken up from the inside rather than attacked from the outside. She looked up at the man in the suit, then over to a pair of twins helping get the debris off of her.

Sydney could barely stand at this point. She had placed her hand firmly on the ground and summoned a small bit of telekinetic energy to stabilize her body so she could at least comprehend what was happening at the moment to her. She opened her mouth to speak again, but all that happened was that she coughed up more blood.
"Hk-l-l....is...ssen...."

She got on her knees, still holding the ground, as she looked up the best she could at everyone. She couldn't tell who was who through the bloody mess of hair covering her eyes from the outside world, but she could certainly feel them as objects with her power. What did I do to deserve this help? I should be dead.

Doctor Nope Doctor Nope The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Gum Meister

"No problem." Banjo looked over to Riley and whispered into her ear. 'Well... you certainly hit a sore spot. Maybe an apology would help.' Taking out a stick of bubble gum, he began to chew quietly as he patiently waits for their destination to be in sight.
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

D duegxybus

Riley Ackerson :: 1000 Degree Knife
Riley scoffed. "Whatever." She cracked her neck and looked out the window with her arms crossed. Riley was definitely pissed to some extent that she got nothing to do. Hopefully she'd eventually get something to do.

On the notion of them arriving soon, Riley looked at her phone. Still, no new notifications.
"Sorry about what I said about your home. It's not that ugly or outdated. Still, could use some fixing."

YoungX YoungX Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Sydney Rose
Why am I lying on the ground like this? Am I dead? Is this what it really feels like? Ow, the rubble is crushing my stomach. Wait, I'm not dead. I shouldn't be dead, I can't be dead! I'm-

As the last piece of debris was cleared off of Sydney's stomach, she rolled over to the side and coughed. A slurry of blood poured from her mouth and onto the street. She fell flat on her stomach. There was blood streaming down the side of her face, and there were more injuries around her body. It didn't look like anything was actually broken; rather, it looked like she had been shaken up from the inside rather than attacked from the outside. She looked up at the man in the suit, then over to a pair of twins helping get the debris off of her.

Sydney could barely stand at this point. She had placed her hand firmly on the ground and summoned a small bit of telekinetic energy to stabilize her body so she could at least comprehend what was happening at the moment to her. She opened her mouth to speak again, but all that happened was that she coughed up more blood.
"Hk-l-l....is...ssen...."

She got on her knees, still holding the ground, as she looked up the best she could at everyone. She couldn't tell who was who through the bloody mess of hair covering her eyes from the outside world, but she could certainly feel them as objects with her power. What did I do to deserve this help? I should be dead.

Doctor Nope Doctor Nope The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
Poltergeist couldn't really think of anything to say. He wasn't really sure what to do in situations like this at all. The fact that she was conscious at all was promising, at least. He looked over to the others that had helped get the rubble off of her.
"Can we like....get her to a hospital?"
That seemed like the most obvious choice here. He was no medical professional and he doubted these guys were either.
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Neko & Mechanic
D duegxybus YoungX YoungX

"I am sure that Big sis will work with Linda, if she get space to it."
Hanah put on radio that was put on police frequency.
"Free units at north side of city! There has been reported tremor at local bank and it's alarm is ringing."
"Should we go check out that?"

Marlowe Walker
Marlowe quickly phased out of the windshield, being cautious as to not make too much noise as her feet walked on the car's hood. She observed as the male stepped into a bus, trying to follow it without being seen by him. But she couldn't just run as fast as the bus was driving, that'd be impossible for her.
But luckily, she had another method of tailing it.
She took her eyes off the automobile and set them on her surroundings, spotting a commercial building ahead of her and the bus. She smiled. Taking a moment to concentrate, Marlowe teleported into the window, falling back into her favorite version of Earth.
Time was of the essence, however. She poked her head out of the glass, spotting the bus she was stalking. She took a bit longer to focus, before she appeared going through the bus' windshield.
Now, the interesting thing about the pocket dimension is that, while it doesn't manifest itself in the physical world, the physical world does provoke changes in the mirrored dimension. As such, wherever the bus went, she'd follow in her dimension.
Marlowe quickly took in the details of the bus' interior, and proceeded to sit down, unaware that she was sitting in the male's same seat.
When the bus stopped moving, she took it as her cue to get up. Slowly making her way back to the windshield, she hoped she was right about this.
Poking her head through the glass, she searched for the man, paying little attention to the bus driver freaking out. She finished phasing through the glass once she saw him and they were a good distance apart. Marlowe stalked him to his destination.
Arriving there, she was just as disturbed as he was upon seeing the scenery. Jesus, what happened here, World War III?
Her attention was stolen from the urban wasteland and redirected itself towards a girl, struggling under a pile of debris. Marlowe stared at the man as he helped the girl out of her situation with wide eyes. She debated whether to help him out or not. But once she had made up her mind, other people came to help him, making her hault and retreat.
The girl would just have to stay back and watch for the meanwhile.

Neko & Mechanic
D duegxybus YoungX YoungX

"I am sure that Big sis will work with Linda, if she get space to it."
Hanah put on radio that was put on police frequency.
"Free units at north side of city! There has been reported tremor at local bank and it's alarm is ringing."
"Should we go check out that?"
She heard the call, She had been having a staring match with this guy in baggy pants when he had dropped a gun. she after a brief questioning period knew it was his gun and he was licensed to have it, but it didn't ease her suspicion that he shouldn't have it when he put the barrel down the front of his pants. She heard the since she was still in her car and leaned over and pulled the radio to her chest angling it up towards her face so that they could hear her clearly without listening to her mouth movements and breathing.

"10-4 622 10-20 8th ave 10-77 15 minutes 10-39," She said in a quick but understandable spurt of numbers with only 1 complete word. In the numbers, she had revealed who she was, where she was, her ETA, and the fact she was going to use sirens. She flips a small metal switch on the center console, the red and blue lights steady flashing and the blaring siren brought the man with a gun down the front of the pants to a halt.

She laughed as he ran for it, but quickly shifted into a stoic face, her eyes focused on the road as she slammed on the gas taking off towards the bank sirens blaring.
@YaPax YoungX YoungX

Southern District | 9:40​

24125 Sett Street​

• Five

One watched everything unfold, unfazed and dispassionate. From his seat on his bike, One watched Poltergeist's actions, then turned his attention to his 'siblings' with the rubble now gone.

When the girl flopped out, both Four and Five moved in position -ready to help her if need be- but the second they heard her heave and wretch they backed away instantly to provide her the air and room she needed to vomit the contents of her stomach; blood and others mixed in it all.

Both twins stayed within close proximity of the girl. Watching, waiting to see if she'd do anything. Be it trouble breathing or just generally going to pass out. It was more out of interest then any real concern. She was alive, and that's all that really mattered to the three.

Nothing more, nothing less. After all, a normal human would be incapable of much movement the way she was now- even if it was a bit clumsy.

Light rain pelted the ground and did nothing to help this dull scenario. Hearing Poltergeist's statement, Four decided to move forward and help her up.

While Four moved to help the girl up, Five snapped his fingers to get Poltergeist's attention. "We'll need help taking her to the hospital", he said voice sounding a bit too high for a guy of his fit build. "You know when the next bus stop is right?"

Mentions: Doctor Nope Doctor Nope

Sydney Rose
Sydney allowed the blood to spill from her mouth as she looked at the ground in a daze. She had lost far too much blood to keep herself from concentrating. Before she could even turn her head to one of the twins that were going to help her, she fainted and fell flat on her back. She could barely feel someone's hands slipping under her and elevating her body. At least she'd no longer have to feel the cold, hard ground on her back.

She could barely move at this point or even acknowledge the statement about squirming. It isn't like Sydney had the energy to squirm anyways, she had just encountered possibly the worst thing that Empire City had seen so far; nobody just knew it yet. But it was all in good time. Sydney slowly opened her eyes and attempted to project her thought out of her body and explain to everyone what was going on, but that would only freak them out and think that she was dead. She tried to, anyways.

Wouldn't work. Nothing projected. Sydney's mind was broken. No, not physically, but mentally. She raised a hand very slowly in an attempt to balance herself, and to prevent herself from falling back onto the cold floor. Hospital. She was going to a hospital. Everything was going to be alright. She wasn't dead. "W-Who...are you...?"

Interactions: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
Mentions: Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Human__Ramen Human__Ramen

Gum Meister

"I'm glad we can get along!" Banjo would then hear the transmission. "Well... I mean I'm all up for stopping crime. Looks like we got an officer heading there right now. What's your call leader?" He asks Riley as he basically considers the leader since she would be the one most appropriate for it.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

D duegxybus

Last edited:
"Right. Yeah, of course. Actually, the next bus should be arriving about now" as he started going towards the bus stop and, sure enough, a bus had just arrived. After confirming that near a hospital would be one of the stops it would take, he motioned for the others to get on.

While on the bus, he realized something else had to be dealt with too. Hospital bills. That shit was expensive. He called up his father on the phone.
"Dad~?"
"Yes?"
"I need you to come to the hospital to pay for some stuff..."

"Is that it, huh? Alright, which hospital is it?"
"I dunno, just track my goggles' GPS or something"

"You can't make this easy, can you?....Alright, I'll be right over"
"K thanks bye"

Mauve Strider sighed while putting down the phone. Who's bills was he going to pay for, anyway? Eh. If Eryn thought it was important, it couldn't be THAT ridiculous. He got into the car and started following the goggles GPS on a hacked sat-nav that Eryn insisted on preparing for these kinds of situations.
D duegxybus The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Southern District | 9:42 p.m.​

24125 Sett Street​

One | Four | Five

Despite having heard her question on their identification, none of the triplets bothered to answer.

As Poltergeist finished his call, One looked around. He was sitting in the very back of the bus, right behind the seat of Five who was sitting next to the girl, both of whom sat behind Four who was sitting not too far away from Poltergeist. None of them had said a word since getting on the bus.

Four was busy looking out a window, surveying passing street lamps, other lights and every now and then people.

Five, was watching the girl. She looked pretty messy and every now and then he thought he saw her lips move. In his hand he held a stained handkerchief. Blood, grim, and dirt caked it all over from the places where he'd been wiping away all the muck off of the teenager. He'd even brushed some of her hair out of her face so she could see clearer.

As Five attended to the girl and Four ignored Poltergeist, One kept his eyes focused on their surroundings. It was the main reason he'd chosen the back. He was looking for someone; their stalker.

Minutes went by and One saw no one of major suspicion. Was I seeing things?

Were you seeing what? Kal's voice echoed into One's thoughts.

...Uh...

You found someone in that explosion didn't you? Zero asked, like he already knew.

Four shifted in his seat. Without speaking, Four answered the question.Yup. Found Poltergeist to. The masked young man shifted in his seat again, throwing Poltergeist a glance before his eyes returned outside.

Five's voice joined the conversation.We're heading to the hospital with this kid from the wreckage. Seems like she's one of us.

Gifted? All four Kal's made unnoticeable movements that on view would look like nothing more than a shift in seating.

Zero's chuckle echoed through their unified mind. Cool. You all know what to do. Busy on my end trying to find someone coherent that can tell me what the heck happened here. In the mean time, keep an eye on Poltergeist and that kid you have with you.

We may have extra company also One added. Back in Midnight Snack, Kal shrugged as the barkeep offered him a refill of his shot of beer. The shrug was his answer. The four turned their attention back to their respective interests.

One kept an eye out as they approached their destination. Whoever was following them had to be someone skilled...or someone with powers.

Tags: Doctor Nope Doctor Nope D duegxybus
Mentions: Human__Ramen Human__Ramen

Marlowe Walker

Marlowe panicked when someone turned around, seemingly suspicious of her. It looked like a kid, but she couldn't comfirm due to the mask it wore. Her instincts yelled at her to hide, but her brain conflicted with this message, reasoning that he'd might notice her if she did.
The struggle between these two ended up with her just standing there, not knowing what to do as she stared right back at the masked figure.
It eventually turned away, which made her sigh in relief. She hugged a semi-destroyed wall tighter, trying to hide better as she observed their next course of action.
Before she realized, they were getting aboard another bus. She frowned for a split second, disappointed that she'd have to chase another automobile again.
Unless...
Making sure no one was looking at her general direction, she ran towards the bus, climbed on a rail guard and jumped into one of the passenger windows, landing on her side in the pocket dimension with a low thud.
Marlowe didn't even know why she was determined to follow this dying girl anyways. Maybe she was morbidly curious about the outcome, and whether or not if the girl would survive. Maybe she felt guilty about being too afraid to help her, and wanted to ensure that she'd live so that the thought wouldn't haunt her later.
As she walked towards one of the seats, Marlowe wondered if how she just ran up to the bus and threw herself at the mirror like that was noticed by any of them. She was sloppy about it, but surely no one saw her, right?
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Sydney Rose
Sydney remained in the bus, limp as ever. However, as soon as her hair was moved from her face, her eyes were visible. She was clearly looking around, and fast too. She managed to make out that there were triplets, someone else who had called for help, and that they were in a bus. There was enough information that there was also someone else, but that wasn't Sydney's place to go around looking for them.

As Sydney stayed in place, she attempted to lift a finger. It worked. The finger then came plopping down on her thigh as she attempted to sit up fully. Before long, she found her head reeling, and she leaned back again. She had forgotten that she had questioned who they were. Sydney kept her eyes looking out for the hospital. As they approached the hospital, Sydney felt the need to pass out again, so that's exactly what she did. She rolled her eyes back and closed them, falling limp on the triplet who was using a handkerchief to clean her up.

Interaction: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
Mentions: Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Human__Ramen Human__Ramen

A grin spread across Riley's face. "I guess I should get ready." She closed her eyes, crossed her legs, and began to breathe deeply. Every breath in cooled the air around them slightly, and every breath out returned it to its natural temperature. She was physically preparing herself for any potential attack that could happen. After a moment of breathing, she opened her eyes, which were glowing bright red from the heat.

"Let's get our asses moving. Just open the door when we get there, I'll see what's going on inside the bank. You two, prepare for anything."

Interaction: Veltsu VI Veltsu VI YoungX YoungX
Mention: Dawnblade Dawnblade @Randomizedrp

Southern District | 9:42 p.m.​

24125 Sett Street​

• One | Four

"One." Four called, his head still pointed at the window, watching objects slowly pass by as the bus began moving again.

"Hm?"

You were right. Check your 9.

One's head turned in the direction Four had advised and for a few good seconds he saw it. Or rather, he saw her. A girl -woman to be more precise- was rushing towards one of the windows that had no passenger in the way to block his view. No one was paying attention, no one even seemed to notice as far as One could tell of the other few passengers on board. But he got to see it. For a few good seconds it looked like she wouldn't even make it as the bus began building speed down the road.

But somehow she did. A second she was there, the next she had jumped towards the window and in what looked like a flurry of dust, she was gone. One didn't know what to make of it. And neither did Four.

Both remained silent, Four didn't even move. If he did he might alert Poltergeist of something odd and that would require him to talk and explain what it was he'd seen.

Kal was no expert voice actor. Four knew he wouldn't be able to keep up the charade forever...so he stayed quiet.

One made a different decision. A minute after the girl vanished he got up and with his eyes hidden by the slits of his mask he looked around, barely turning his head as he did so, slowly leaning forward to see if there was a booty indent sitting in that chair. When he came u. Trying to pinpoint where their unknown stalker had gone.

See her?

I saw her for a second, but it doesn't look like she's in here Four informed.

Then what the fuck was that?! She's obviously some sort of teleporter but what the fuck did she just do back there?

How do we know she's a teleporter? Four questioned.

"D--" One caught himself. Had to be careful in using his voice. People don't run into a building or vehicle because they think it's fun.

....Good point Four and Five said together

Seeing no point in continuing the conversation, the triplets agreed to act like nothing had happened unless Poltergeist brought it up. One however did one thing while he stood, he got up and made a point to sit by the window the girl had briefly appeared at. Waiting to see what would happen.

Tags: Human__Ramen Human__Ramen Doctor Nope Doctor Nope

Gum Meister

"You got it boss," Banjo says as he prepares himself for anything. Thankfully the cold air would help him prepare for a large supply of gum if he needs it. For now he waits in preparation.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

D duegxybus

A yawn came from Wyatt's lips as he slowly got up. He had decided to let himself take a little nap for a while to get back into his groove and soon walked to his microwave to fix some ramen noodles. You wouldn't have thought some kid in a cabin fixing himself some ramen would be one of the greatest hackers in the world, but you would be wrong. He always told himself that he was the greatest hacker in the world and he would bring these "heroes to their knees". He was bent on bringing them down, to show how he was better than them. However, even he knew he would have to do this one step at a time and he knew he needed allies, people on the ground while he worked from the shadows. People who would respect him in every way. So, he waited, watching from his cameras, waiting for the perfect person to target

The cop glanced in Vicky's direction, but just as quickly looked away, dismissing her.

"Rude," she muttered, lowering her arm, grin slowly dying to a petulant frown. Just when she thought she might get some company too.

Whatever, it must have been important because in the next instant the cop was back in her car and speeding away with the sirens on. Vicky had to shield her eyes again against the blinding red and blue, but then quickly moved them to cover her ears when the siren came blaring on. Not sure what hurt more, she stood there dumbly for a moment until the night was quiet enough for her to think again. well, she ran into someone interesting and she was bored. She didn't want to go home yet, despite the late hour and there wasn't anything else immediately available to do.

Guess she was chasing cars. Wasting no time, Vicky took off in a dead sprint, tearing down the road after the flashing emergency lights she could still see in the distance. Despite her best efforts, she couldn't keep up with a car, and when she eventually lost it, she suddenly veered off to the side and slammed a stunned pedestrian into the side of a building, holding him up by the collar of his shirt.

Too terrified to protest the treatment, he stammered out, "Th-the bank's b-been robbed."

Smiling brightly, she thanked him for the information and started off at a sprint to the only notable bank this part of the south side. Why anyone thought having a bank anywhere on the south side was a good idea was beyond her, but far be it from her to complain if it would make her night more fun.

When she eventually caught up to the cop car, it was to a robbery in full swing. A girl was walking away from the scene of the crime, a rather large bag of money hanging from a clenched fist. The side of the bank was mangled pretty badly, so that was where she most likely came from. In all likelyhood there was probably something in there the girl wanted to stay in there, since the walls were bent inward rather than jutting out. The cop was already getting out of her car to deal with the situation, and out in front of the bank was a hero Vicky had heard of but never bothered to mess with before along with a few others.

Thousand Degree Knife seemed like a nice enough kid, if a bit cynical, and Vicky had been meaning to introduce herself properly, but the right situation had never come along, and till that point the two remained unacquainted. She wasn't sure who the other three kids were, new recruits probably, but she looked forward to meeting them too.

Finally lighting up briefly to dry off (why hadn't she done that earlier?), she turned off into the ally the girl with the money was walking away from, and ina moment of sheer brilliance slammed into her back without setting herself on fire. She had to make a good first impression after all, and burning the money would probably set their opinions of her pretty low.

Dawnblade Dawnblade D duegxybus Veltsu VI Veltsu VI YoungX YoungX

Last edited:
Neko & Mechanic
Mega Mega D duegxybus YoungX YoungX Dawnblade Dawnblade @Randomizedrp

(Thanks Mega Mega from ignoring me when i slept:angryfrown:)

Hanah pulled lever that let engine use it's full power and then she pulled another lever that locked cabinets. After pulling levers Hanah turned motor home around and pressed gas pedal down, motor home started roaring and accelerated to 70 mph. Luckily there had been pretty empty streets to bank and they where quickly at bank, Hanah started to braking. There was lot of smoke first only from tires, but then it turned darker. They slided past police car before stopping. Fayette opened side door when Hanah get out from driver's door with fire extinguisher to put out fire from brakes.

Briana Skullbash

Briana felt someone dumping to her, she was already pissed by man earlier so she punched first.
”What is your problem!"

Last edited:
Poltergeist hadn't noticed any fishy business that the others had. For a moment, he went invisible. When he became visible again, his jacket was blue and white instead of white and black, and he wasn't wearing his goggles or mask and his hood was down too. He had actually just turned his jacket inside out and put the rest in his pockets.

Upon arrival at the hospital, he payed the bus fare and stepped off, waiting for the others. His mind couldn't help but wonder why UN would have sent him to her location. Hopefully he'd get answers soon.
D duegxybus The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Laughing delightedly, Vicky rolled out of the way when the girl spun around to punch her. She stumbled when her feet hit the ground, doing a little spin herself to settle. There was a weirdly large amount of force behind that fist. Vicky could hear it in the way the air whistled past her ears in wake of the punch. She flashed back momentarily to the bank and that disfigured section of the wall. Super strength then, nice and straightforward. She could do that, no problem.

Running in again, Vicky lit her fist, winding up to throw a punch of her own. Then dropped suddenly, sliding across the ground and wrapped one arm around the bag, the other burning one cutting through the neck below where the girl was grabbing it.

"Yoink."

Quickly putting out the fire before it could consume the rest of the bag as well as its contents, Vicky spring back to her feet, cackling as she tore down the street back to the front of the bank.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI D duegxybus YoungX YoungX @Randomizedrp

Briana Skullbash
Mega Mega

What is wrong in this city?
"STOP RIGHT THERE!"

Briana lifted two nearly dumpsters and thrown them front of girl who stoled her bag, to block her way out from alley.
"Nobody steals from me and keeps своё* head"

(*своё = neuter word to her/his)​

As the car came to a stop, Riley jumped out of the motor home only to hear some obnoxious screaming and fighting. That was definitely stupid. On top of that, she did see a busted bank and bank vault. Riley ran over to the vault and heated up her eyes.

Soon, she managed to carve a decent sized hole and hopped in, and saw a man lying down inside. She quickly slapped the man across the face.
"Wake up, dammit! What happened here? Why did you break into the vault?"

Interaction: @Randomizedrp

Mentions: YoungX YoungX Mega Mega Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back