• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Today: God's Territory

Dashing Darling
Breakfast
All that night was filled with the dreams of that bold man. When she woke, his image was still burned into her mind and the act was something she couldn’t forget. Candy decided to take a walk and leave the small room that she called home, maybe that would clear her mind, probably not.

Candy walked through the crowded streets wearing a bulky black jacket and shades. She did this mostly to keep away the possible fans or the police that walk the city. The subway seemed like the best option as she traveled down the stairs. However, the handsome man was still floating in her mind and once or twice she caught herself flashing the jagged teeth she kept so sharp. Her mouth snapped shut; Candy giggling at that carelessness. That’s when her eyes caught the boy, what luck! It was clear they were meant to be. Though Candy knew a scene in the subway wasn’t the right way to go and kept quiet. She rooted through her pocket and brought out a bandanna, wrapping it around her face to hide the toothy smile.

The woman followed Kal into the subway car and made sure to keep her distance.
‘Aw, look how handsome he is! I could just sink my teeth into his neck.’ Candy thought to herself while holding onto the pole in the middle, stalking the man like prey.
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Rick Eisenhower :: Zephyr
"You made a hole in the window. I just followed." Zephyr dully raised both hands. The wind began picking up in the room, surrounding him before it suddenly stopped. Zephyr had created armor around his body with solidified air, hopefully it would be enough to stop bullets that were fired at him.

Zephyr began sizing up his opponent at this point. Armor. That obviously meant slow, but that wasn't a given. In fact, he could be very fast. That was a problem. Either way, Zephyr wasn't going to be killed by the so-called "Hero Killer" today. He couldn't care less about the man's pathetic title.
"Neko. Take the students and evacuate. I'll deal with the bastard." Zephyr raised a fist and thrusted it forwards, shooting several packets of pressurized air at the armored man as a distraction.

Interactions: Zamasu Zamasu Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Lion Gold X

Lion ain't happy with Zephyr, and before he could do something a packet of pressurized air hits him in the chest. "Shit!" He yells before he uses his armor's big arms to defend himself from the barrage. He takes out his compact launcher while doing so, and once he gets an open, he would quickly fire the launcher and the explosive will explode upon contact. This, however, is a part of his plan.

D duegxybus

Southern Station → Southern District | Southern Station | 8:34 a.m.

Station→ Wiker Boulevards​

Kal Tetsusaki​

Ding

The automatic doors parted and a flood of people streamed forward. Among this ever stretching stream, was Kal and his head still ached. Though much less than before.

Kal, wasn't sure why. But that image of those sharp teeth he thought he'd seen in the window, didn't stop bugging him. It gnawed at the back of his aching cranium like a rat gnawed on cheese. Even as his distance grew from the metro as he passed through the electronic and swiped his card to gain entrance through the gates, he still felt a strange sense of paranoia wash over him.

"Man those teeth were something..." his thumb absentmindedly ran over his lips and with a shrug he had to concede- "then again I doubt she expected that kiss." Despite the whisper he couldn't help but sneer. The look Darling had on her face was priceless. Surprisingly soft lips though for a girl who looked like she could tear your tongue out if she really wanted to. But those thoughts didn't linger long, because soon enough the line Kal was standing in to pass through security moved forward.

Backpack came first, shoes came second, a scanner was next. Each test was passed successfully and soon enough Kal was putting his things back together, shoes jacket, and backpack as he began making his way out of the station...still feeling somewhat paranoid...and starting to grow annoyed by it.

Looking over his shoulder with a cursory glance, he was sure he saw someone-- a skirt briefly flashed out of his peripheral vision. Then again, he was still out in the open and in public-- people were getting on or off the metro just like he was, anyone could be heading in his direction and it wouldn't mean a thing. There were just too many variables to factor, too many people he wasn't certain of, and right now Kal's head wasn't all there to do that kind of math.

Scowling he moved at a slightly quicker pace towards the exit. He wasn't sure if someone was actually following him or if it was the hangover, but whatever it was he wasn't about to drop his guard. Swerving behind a group of people whomever was or wasn't watching him would lose sight of him over the four men Kal left behind as he hastened his pace towards the exit.

Glancing at his phone the time said 8:31, quickening his pace Kal moved away from the station entrance then looked down towards the streets. His eyes spotted a taxi, glancing back again, Kal saw another flash of something and he felt his anger usually calm, flare. "It's too damn early for this!" Forcing his glare at the station's entrance away he raised a hand up and waved the taxi over. I'll lose them in through the streets The driver pulled over and without waste Kal jumped right in.

"I'll give you thirty bucks right now to follow my instructions and forty more after." His eyes darted back to the station's main entrance as he dove right in and shoved some other passenger out. "Now step on it."

Mention: B BlueClover

Fayette Solo
Zamasu Zamasu D duegxybus

Fayette rushed to girls.
"You heard Zephyr, we need to leave."
Fayette smiled to girls, it was hard to her look worried when she had get important mission from Zephyr.​

Victoria smiled a bit, it was interesting to see that Eryn paid attention enough to at least knew her name started with a V. "Ah, yes Eryn, it's good to see that you at least paid enough attention to know my name started with a V. My name is Victoria, Victoria Moore, our teacher and I brought up how I am actually the daughter of Ryan Moore, the one artist who was unfortunately considered infamous for his work and not given respect for his art at the time..." Truth was their teacher was quite interested and did talk about his work when he found out her identity when she was introduced, and showed off some of it. Maybe this guy had a bit more of an appreciation for it, the cruelty was quite fascinating to Victoria...

Doctor Nope Doctor Nope

As Namgung moved on to do other things, she got an alert from the computers that the KISS servers were all shut down, and when she tried moving into the others she found they were all turned off, and all she could do was break out laughing, looks like they were getting paranoid at what she would do to their systems. Nonetheless, she had the important documents in her possession, and would just hack back onto their servers once they decided to turn them back on, she would probably even blatantly show proof of her hacking to cause 'KISS' to become fearful or something similar. Also she had systems looking for any signal in the area so she could latch onto it, hack it and find out more for more leverage and just other info.

D duegxybus (Just concluding the current situation with KISS with a brief thing showing the state of affairs and showing off the capability for the future let me know if anything technological happens with KISS or anything similar that could be hacked if it comes up or anything)

Norm Hall, Danielle Estrada, Soleil and Lune Celeste

The three girls nodded before they follow Fayette out of the room. Unknown to them, Norm is in hiding and is currently watching the fight between Zephyr and the Hero Killer.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI D duegxybus

Zephyr's eyes widened as the rocket came flying in his direction. Quickly reacting, Zephyr summoned a gust of wind to attempt to deflect it, but only managed to have it hit the wall. "AF*CK!" Zephyr shouted as he was knocked straight forwards into the ground. He rolled onto his back, clutching his shoulder. Fine, you wanna play dirty? I'll show ya dirty!"

Zephyr got to his feet and, with his one perfect condition arm, thrusted his arm to the side. The air began spinning around the Hero Killer's feet before working its way up to his head. Upon the completion of the chamber of air, Zephyr gave another gesture, one that would simply send that column of air along with its contents (The Hero Killer) straight into the ceiling.

Interaction: Zamasu Zamasu Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Eryn processed the information about Victoria's father. He did in fact remember something like that being said by their teacher. A very slight smuggish smirk appeared on him.
"You know, that's probably how I was able to remember your initial at all."

"..."

"Wait, class is starting soon, isn't it?"

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death
(Sorry I took so long for such a short reply, I did see your post quite a while ago but couldn't reply due to being at school and having to deal with a very long IRL conversation afterwards)

"Well Eryn, I am glad that you remembered me because of him, he used to get a bad rep because of the content of his art..."

Victoria then checked the time on her phone.

He was right it was near the start of their class.

"Yeah you are right, it is almost the start of the class, wouldn't you say our Art teacher is interesting?"

The truth was he was quite the interesting teacher, he was obviously very sophisticated and intelligent, and had very intriguing points to bring up about various things. Insightful things, or quotes that were interesting and meant something meaningful to what was being talked about. Though Victoria knew a bit more now than met the eye, and it enlightened her... Her the star pupil and her teacher.

Doctor Nope Doctor Nope

"Yeah, he's certainly eccentric. Being so passionate about the subject sure makes it feel like you're actually going to learn something cool. Snazzy wardrobe, too."

To be completely honest, Eryn considered his teacher to be a little odd. It was rare these days for someone to be that into a topic without losing their cool over it. It wasn't a bad thing, just...curious.

"Also...I'm going to start heading to the classroom. It would be wise to do the same, but I'm also not sure why I'd need to say that. Ignore the previous sentence please, that didn't work at all." He said while walking backwards, just before turning around and beginning to go to the classroom, expecting her to follow.

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Lion Gold X

The Hero Killer is pretty much stuck to the ceiling, but not for long. Unknown to Zephyr, Lion has absorbed his powers essence, and for that reason, he uses the same technique, although making him get stuck to the ground than the ceiling. The pressure of this air is as strong as something heavy crushing Zephyr.

D duegxybus

Danielle Estrada, Soleil and Lune Celeste

"You're right." Danielle says "Norm hasn't come back yet. we should probably find him."

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Danielle Estrada

Danielle began to realize something from what Fayette said, and without warning, she quickly dashes away. She probably knew that Norm might be back at where the fight is being held, and if ever he gets caught, who knows what will happen to him.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Zephyr was almost bound up by the fact that the air pressure was working against him. Almost. He had created a barrier of his own air to protect him from being crushed. "So that's how you killed so many heroes." He began working against the wind. Naturally, nobody was "immune" to wind, so that meant that Zephyr could continue with his attack. However, something was stopping him. Every step seemed to create a dent in the ground due to the air pressure, and that could risk the entire place falling down.

All Zephyr had to do now was...wait. He sat down on the ground and observed the hero killer.

Interaction: Zamasu Zamasu

(Not to be a downer or anything, but Zephyr's powers aren't emitting anything. He's simply manipulating the air, and in the CS it says that Lion can only absorb and release emission powers. There is no essence in simply taking control of already existing air.)

Atticus Hart (Prof)
b040eaee361b9841e2e5e79926b84cc7--james-dean-style-jimmy-dean.jpg
Interactions: D duegxybus The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

It had been quite a intresting day for Atticus. He had started his day with a cup of coffee in his favorite cafe in Paris, looking over his lastest buisness prospect. KISS. Unfortunate name, but the company intrigued him greatly. He had originally tried to start something similar before his book took off, but with readers growing bored of quantum theories, it was back to more lucrative measures...
Following the morning, he had a speech in New York, simple thing really.
Then to Empire City, which he had gotten word of a attack on the facility. And the word was correct, shortly after arriving he was alerted about the computer breach.

Sitting in a empty booth, Atticus’s amber eyes watched the hacker’s methodically work. He currently wore a grey suit, maroon tie, and brown leather Oxfords. He had been able to observe the situation from a private server, as well as a burner laptop. Some information on a “Unknown” seemed to be the hackers main vendetta. In which he could care less. After watching the code scrawl for a few minutes, he picked up his things, leaving a twenty for the waitress, and tossing the laptop in the waste bin. Stepping outside, he slipped on his wool overcoat, and disappeared in a black “poof.”

Arriving in the lobby of KISS a instant, he calmly stuffed his hands in his coat pockets, and waltzed to the elevator. Casually hoping in, he pressed a few buttons, sending him down... After a good minute of steady departure, the doors opened, revealing a large laboratory, and a rather distressed scientist. “Unfortunate isn’t it?” Atticus said in his blasé french accent. “I know it looks quite odd me being here, but I promise i’m here to help.” A light smile, to express his point followed. Although that smile hide the many plans swirling in his head...

Marcus Reston
Marcus was frantically trying to turn all the servers back. This was only due to the fact that Birdhouse was still onto him. So, just for the sake of getting his game on, he turned on all the security measures that he possibly, though he knew it would be bypassed. So, what he did was he deleted all the possible data. KISS operated on a paper system anyways, so anything digital was already on paper.

Marcus was about to do some more things, only to witness a man waltzing into the servers through the elevator. The hole in the wall obviously didn't make the situation any better, as anyone could've easily snuck in. Marcus whirled on his heel to see an individual in front of him. Was this person an assassin hired by Unknown? No, if Unknown wanted him dead then he'd do it himself. This was obviously nobody more than someone who was trying to take over the company. As if it needed anything else, it was pretty much in shambles already.

"I t-think I have the situation under control. Your help will not be needed."

Unknown Numerals
Unknown was watching from his roof at what was going on. An individual had just teleported into the lobby of KISS. Of course, Unknown didn't see it. He simply saw the disturbances in space to see that something had happened. That was interesting. Why would someone teleport into there?

He stepped down from his building, falling slowly to the ground. Upon touching the ground in front of the massive hole in the building, a flurry of dust flew up in the air from his impact energy being dissipated. Unknown walked forward through the dust and gave a terrifying grin to the occupants of the building. Two scientists in a lab. This should be interesting.

"What's up?"

Interactions: ReverseTex ReverseTex
Mentions: The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Atticus Hart (Prof)
Interactions: D duegxybus

This man looked petrified, his nervous energy filling a awkwardness in the room. Stopping to pick up a fallen piece of paper, he scanned the sheet as quickly as he grabbed it. Nonsense report. “It really doesn’t look like it monsieur...”

The rest of his sentence was cut off by a unexpected voice. Turning his head in no hurry, he saw a rather gaunt man appear from the shadows. His expression didn’t change, expect he studied the mysterious man. “Bonjour good sir, i’m afraid I do not know your name? You can call me Prof.” He extended his hand from his pocket, pure curiosity taking over, although he remained calm on the exterior.

Last edited:
Marcus Reston
Unknown Numerals
"Are you also a scientist, Prof? That most likely means you want to stick a needle up my ass too just like this loser here." Unknown gave a dull glare towards 'Prof.' It was very obvious at this point that Unknown himself was an experiment, seeing as he had the standard lab-rat look. White hair, red eyes, black and white thinking, he had it all. Unknown pointed a finger at Marcus.

"What? Are you here to laugh about how your precious Birdhouse did all the work for you?" Marcus chuckled as he stepped forwards towards Unknown, with a pistol drawn.
"Birdhouse has made my life easier in a way. Now I'm slightly annoyed with this laboratory." Unknown looked at the pistol with not a hint of fear in his eyes. As Marcus raised the gun towards the experiment, a sudden shift in the air caused him to almost drop the gun. White, floating numbers coated the wall where Unknown had touched it. Marcus put the gun away "Here's one for you to take home. This bastard and you, trying to take over my company like this!"

Marcus sprinted forwards towards Unknown, who simply stood there with a smile. Marcus cocked back his fist and thrusted it forwards at Unknown's face. However, moments before impact, Unknown's foot went forwards and pushed down on Marcus's shoe, causing him to tumble to the ground. Unknown put his foot on the head scientist's neck.

"Prof, there's a problem with scientists like this guy and possibly you, if you are a scientist. Needles are stuck in the worst places sometimes. So, if you can promise me you won't do that, I can make a promise that you won't die at my hands. However, for doctor Reston here..."

Unknown pushed his foot down. A number dropped down from his hand and sliced the back of Marcus's neck. Blood began dripping out, but he wasn't dead yet. He couldn't even feel the pain.

"So what is your business here, Prof?"

ReverseTex ReverseTex

Lion Gold X

Lion glances over to Zephyr, who is somewhat observing him. He looks down and a saw a dent on the ground. If he needs to escape, then he'll have to do the opposite. Using his armor's big arms with all of his might, and with the combined force of the pressured air, he delivers a powerful punch at the ceiling. This makes him burst through and quickly gets off the air before he crashes into the ceiling again.

Panting, Lion thought to himself "The air he controls is too dangerous. My armor would be sufficient enough to take on that guy, but I need to get close if I have to do so. If he pushes me, I would have to use my armor's full power to get to him. At least a single punch would do nicely before I get the chance to take him down." He then proceeds to load up his guns, preparing for what Zephyr is going to do next.

Unknown to Zephyr, he is not alone.

D duegxybus

Atticus Hart (Prof)
Interactions: D duegxybus

Atticus grew more intrigued as the experiment continued on. He personally preferred to avoid human testing, expecially on minors. And this boy didn’t look close to his age. But he watched as the frantic scientist attempted to fight back, quite amusing actually. As he struggled, he casually pulled out his lighter and pack, lighting himself a cigarette.

Taking a drag, he carefully held the cigarette, as well as the experiments eyes. “You are not wrong. I am a scientist, but quantum physics. Which is quite opposite of biology like this other man does.” Stopping himself as he watched the boy butcher the scientist, his only reaction was taking a slow drag.

Puffing a small cloud of bleak smoke into the air, he flicked the cigarette onto the dead corpse. “My buisness you see is exactly that. I took the gracious opportunity the hacker granted, like you did, and saw it quite fitting. As much of a scientist I am, I am a buisnessman. So I do not handle needles, which I think you’ll like. And this.” He snapped his fingers for effect, as he teleported himself behind the boy, the sound carrying itself back to Atticus.

"Impressive." Zephyr stood up and slowly levitated himself through the same hole that was made by the Hero Killer. Zephyr was perfectly in line with the wind at this moment, and now it wouldn't mean he'd hesitate to form a tornado to blast this Hero Killer off the roof. The one problem would be children. "You don't have to do this. You're here to kill heroes, so if I take this fight outside of school grounds, you will follow me."

Zephyr still didn't attack. He kept his guard up, air surrounding him as a compression shield, as he prepared for his opponent's next movement. It almost looked as if though this battle had gone into a standstill.

Interaction: Zamasu Zamasu

Unknown Numerals
Unknown smiled. It wasn't a genuine smile, rather it was a creepy grin that someone gives when the stars align perfectly and everything is going your way. No needles from this guy. That was convincing enough.

He teleported.
"A teleporter as well. We used to have one here in KISS laboratories. She could teleport matter without touching it. Unfortunately, she couldn't teleport herself. She never got past that mental block until she died." That was one of the harder tests that Unknown had to go through. Killing a teleporter was hard, but in the end he was able to do it.

"So, I take it you're here to buy the Kendrickson Institution of Scientific Study from Doctor Reston's hands? Well, I think he says yes." Unknown lifted up Marcus by the hair, showing his glassy eyes and pale face which could no longer comprehend anything. Unknown dropped him back to the ground, and blood started pouring from where his face impacted the floor. "How gory. Anyways, I suppose this place is all yours now, 'Prof.'"

Interaction: ReverseTex ReverseTex

Norm Hall, Danielle Estrada, Soleil and Lune Celeste

Norm saw how powerful Zephyr is. His wind manipulation is similar to Norm's, except Zephyr seems to have more control of it than his. Norm was about to make his appearance when he heard Danielle called him. He turns around and saw her approaching him. Just before Danielle could get near to him, Lion suddenly bursts through the ceiling and captures his daughter with his hands. The Hero Killer takes Danielle hostage, pointing his pistol at her head.

"Don't move, or the girl gets it." Lion says in a threatening voice, making Norm panic. Just then, Soleil and Lune appeared, orbs of their respective powers appears in their hands. "Let her go!" They both yell, but as they are about to hit him, Lion's armor hands grabs the sisters, cancelling out their attacks in a forceful manner. "I have business with the three of you, and you're coming with me back to my lair!" Lion says before the boosters of his armor's arms ignites, rocketing him away from Norm.

"What am I supposed to do now?" Norm thought "I can't go up against that guy! He's really too much for me! But...Soleil...Lune...Danielle...how? How am I supposed to save them if I haven't mastered my powers yet?"

Time to bring in the climax!

Just then, he receives a text message coming from his father. He takes out his phone and proceeds to read the text message.

Dad
them
You can do it son. I believe in you, even your mother. Please, take care of yourself and your sisters.

After reading the message, Norm felt determination coursing into his veins and his butt ready to fart out his fears. He looks back at the fleeing Lion before he let's out a mighty shout "LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE!!!" He then makes a great sprint towards Lion, which surprises the Hero Killer.

"Persistent huh?!" Lion taunted "Well take this!" He then takes out his assault rifle and proceeds to fire bullets at Norm, all of which totally missed him. As he kept chasing after Lion, Norm begins to have flashbacks about his parent and how they became an inspiration and motivation for him to become a hero. Their words to him after knowing that he won't get powers are;

You can be a hero too.
Jonathan and Abigail Hall

As Lion is nearing the exit, Norm quickly maneuvers into a crouching position and using the air that he just gathered, he transfers them into his legs before making an explosive leap towards the Hero Killer, surprising him, the Celeste Sisters, and Danielle. Norm then remembers what his dad have told him when working as a hero.

"When fighting against villains..."

Norm pulls back his right fist and transfers the remaining air in his system within it, causing the sleeves that covers the arm to shred, which revealed it to have red glowing vein-shaped patterns.

"Always remember to keep calm..."

As Norm is now getting near to Lion, the Hero Killer quickly let's go of the girls. But as he is going to reach for his pistol to use his power destroying bullets onto him...

"And declare this from your heart..."

"I AM JUSTICE!!!"

Norm is already close to the Hero Killer and for that, he delivers a powerful punch amplified with the pressurized air within his arm, creating an impact so powerful that the front walls of the school completely bursts, revealing its interior. Lion felt an extreme pain in his torso and before he knew it, the air blasts him out of the building and crashes into a multitude of buildings, bursting through them one-by-one in a seemingly endless manner. The punch was so very strong enough to cause internal damage capable of knocking a person out in an instance.

The three girls were shocked to see how monstrous Norm's power is. And they thought that he doesn't have any powers, but in truth he does. By the end of it, as a result of launching the attack and the leap, Norm's legs and right arm is shown to be severely damaged, and he's extremely exhausted as well. He lays on the ground, panting for air. He looks up on the sky and within his remaining breaths, he shouted "AM I WORTHY OF BECOMING A HERO TOO~?! HEAR ME OUT! HEROES OF TODAY~!!!"

After making that echoing roar, tears began to fall from his eyes as he continues to mutter "Can I be a hero? Can I be a hero?..."

D duegxybus Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Tell me if I have gone too far, otherwise I might be bored with how long JPax takes to make a post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back