• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heroes of Might and Magic

Would people be interested in this?

• Yes- It has some potential

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No what the hell is this?!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sana Wranra, Queen of Gladeroot

"reins? there are none, muffins hates them. hop on." She was already mounted and waiting. "unless your scared~" She teased, unbecoming of a queen. But not having a normal childhood make one act childish at times as an adult. "i promise its not as bad as your probably thinking it is."

@Inheritance

Orion Starbelt

Orion grabbed Kayden by the arm and moved her so that she was behind him. He looked at the new guy behind the kid. "the hell? teleportation-type magic? someone is gonna have to get hurt if more people show up." It wasn't a threat, just a fact since not everyone that shows up would be friendly or at least neutral.

@FireMaiden@Inheritance @Raikou Kaminari

Orrin Griffonheart

"Y-you're a Craghammer?" The news came as a great shock. He knew who they were, the only clan who had a chance of actually taking over, and holding it. "I apologize for my rudeness then, but I would prefer not to say my identity." He hoped she couldn't guess it, and he held his hand for a shake. He felt much safer now. @Raikou Kaminari @FireMaiden

Solymere Dragonheart

"I can do you one better-I can send you right to the Swamp of the Lost Ones. But...you're sure you can make through? Perhaps you can...well..." It had been so long since he had gone on an adventure. "If you wanted someone to accompany you?" @Raikou Kaminari

He turned to the girl. "I can train you. But I believe..Well I haven't been out in a while. If he allows it, we could all go through Soulscar. How much fun would that be? Or would you rather stay here while I train you?" @Zelda18

Jaeherys Rheon of Rockwarren

As Jaeherys neared the border, she finally was able to hear the voices ahead. Aware of the dangers of traveling alone, and especially in a place she did not know too well, she decided to find refuge in some nearby greenery which she really could not call green. Wedged between a withering tree and a giant log, she peered through the branches in front of her to watch what was going on ahead.

The first thing she noticed was the giant wolf. She was amazed, she had not seen something like that in a very long time. Her eyes then fell upon a smaller man compared to the others. He had blond hair, and did not seem to exactly fit in with the others. Jaeherys could tell that there could be the possibility of underlying danger, and she wondered if she would help the boy.
Only if he had something to offer, she thought to herself. She continued spying.

John Silverspire

"A knight of Solmania is never scared!" He declared, and copied the Maiden's movement. He hesitated... "Are you sure the Queen will allow this? I would not want to offend her..."@Shiro kurogane

Winry Vlat

Winry wrinkled her nose as the tall man tried to excuse himself, standing and pressing her fingers to his arm lightly. "Before you leave, sir, would you mind if I spoke with you?" She asked sweetly, a dimple popping out in her cheek as she smiled. She still wanted to question him over his little entrance from earlier. @Raikou Kaminari

Winry's jaw dropped at Solymere's offer, a thrill of fear going through her. Leave beautiful, freezing Bracada to her death in Soulscar? She would die for certain, with all the dead that roamed there. Thinking back to the little blue bird from earlier made her sick. It was one thing to raise a little animal from the dead, but a rotting corpse? But then again, she could be trained. Not even at an academy, but by the most powerful magi in the land.

What to decide?

@Inheritance

Sana giggled softly at Johm's ovious unease on an unsattled griffon. "its fine. besides the queen probably already knows we're coming. we have a saying here, the queen sees all. because the bests of the forest all said to be the queen's eyes and hears." Sana pat Muffins head and whispered to him and the griffon set off at a trot. "so you came here without backup? or at least one other?" She asked, kinda questioning the guy for being alone.

@Inheritance

Orion Starbelt

Orion kept Kayden behind him. He seriously hoped she wouldn't just blindly shake the kid's hand. literally anything can kill now a days. He let himself stay falsely relaxed for the sake of not intentionally starting or aiding a fight in happening. Plus the kid not giving a name was weird enough. Sadly though, Orion had a feeling Jayden would just brush his protective display off, like every time he tried protecting her. Which usually got them into MORE shit.

Solymere Dragonheart

"You two may speak in private or here, either way. You both have time to decide if you want me with you, or us" He beckoned to the girl. "Chose wisely." @Raikou Kaminari @Zelda18

Sandro Agony

He spent the evening preparing to go, then got a good night's sleep. He would be up at the crack of dawn, he would not be late. He would be ready before the King, so he would seem even more fit for the job. He was ready to start the journey to burn Erathia! @Zelda18

John Silverspire

"No I came alone, many of us scattered out to find this Herb, and I must have gotten here first, if anyone else is coming." He shifted, trying not to touch the Queen, though instinct would have told him to hang on to her to keep on the Griffon. "No reigns..." @Shiro kurogane

(Damn. I wasn't even gone that long...)

The elf watched this all play out with calculating blue eyes, realizing the boy's importance almost immediately as a man came up behind him with a sword. Only someone either dangerous or high ranked is ever hunted down so fiercely. With a soft glow, Zara's outfit was replaced with armor, a sword in one of her hands to keep as a precaution. This was getting very out of hand, very fast. And on top of that, she didn't know who her enemies were. Zara could understand Kayden and Orion were allies, but which one of the men who had appeared were on their side, if either even were. The fair girl tensed, ready to backup the ones she knew stood beside her if it came down to it.

@ everyone there because I can't tell who's in this anymore)

Orrin Griffoheart

He stared wide eyed at the girl. "I would appreciate it if you kept that silenced. I suppose there is no use lying to you then if you can read me." He noticed the elf getting ready to fight. He would be ready, but it seemed this was essentially a diplomatic meeting. "I would ask questions...but I must know if we are going to do this peacefully. Because night will fall soon, and your body guard there seems ready for battle." It was not an insult.

"As for you Elf, what are you getting ready for? Fighting? I am surprised to see you all the way out here! If you are being captured, come to my side now, I will defend you, for I respect elves like they are my own brethren." He hadn't drawn his weapon yet...Who would this Kayden tell that he was the Prince? "Miss Craghammer, will you be sharing this information? I would really hope you won't...so we can avoid conflict." @Shiro kurogane @FireMaiden @Cherrywitch @thea cat @Raikou Kaminari

Taisto Savas

The King was famous for loving his sleep, the sun had been outside for a long while before he finally woke. His servants helped him into his armor. He didn't wear much out of preference, he needed speed over the added protection. Taisto was hardly worried over anyone who might threaten them. With all his men about him, they could have an army of the dead to them within minutes. Not to mention his own skills with a blade.

He exited his castle into the brilliant sun, walking over to where Agony waited for him. "Bring me my horse and another," he commanded a servant before reaching the Draconian. "Erathia awaits us. The Archmage of Bracada will receive my message in a few days time, and by then we will be halfway to his borders." Taisto paused as his men brought him his horse, a pure white Arabian with a black mane. They handed Sandro the reins to a
separate horse, and the King waited until he was mounted before speaking to the group of twenty or so men who were going with them.

"We do not speak to the citizens of Erathia. Stealth is our goal. Keep your hoods up, perhaps they will think us ordinary men," Taisto chuckled, pulling his own cloak up over his head. It didn't do much good, the tips of his horns were still in plain sight. It was foolish to think that Erathians wouldn't recognize Draconians when they saw them, but if they rode fast enough through the land they might pass through undetected.

@Inheritance

Kenshi Takeda

Kenshi was surprised the Archmage of Bracada wanted to accompany him to Soulscar and a little suspicious but then again that kind of firepower could be useful. "I accept your offer Master Dragonheart." Kenshi replied. He turned to the Magi girl he had arrived with who seemed to want to have a word with him. No I wouldn't mind if you want a word in private."

Drake Knightwalker

Drake remained silent trying to get an accurate read on the situation, he guessed from the Prince's words that he is hiding his identity and the Craghammer saw right through him. From further words he gathered the one with the large rack was a Craghammer and he guessed the others were her allies. "Now, now there is no need for a fight to unfold here. If you know who he is then you know who I am, such a battle would be unfortunate for all parties involved." Drake said merely stating the facts. He looked at Orrin. "You may cover your tracks but that doesn't mean reasoning and magic can't find you. Not to mention going off on your own as you are was a foolish mistake you could have been killed long before I arrived."

@Inheritance @Zelda18 @FireMaiden @Shiro kurogane @Cherrywitch

Sana heard John's mention of no reins again. "are you that worried about it? muffins here is pretty skillful so he won't drop us." She tried to reassure him. The palace was already starting to appear in the distance.

@Inheritance

Orion Starbelt

Orion sighed, he knew Kayden was a good fighter. but sometimes she was just hard-headed. If he wasn't in love with her than he might have just given up on her like the other guards did. But he did as she asked. The prince boy didn't realize how smart Jayden was, literally nothing escaped her... unless magic was involved. "fine, but if they make even the slightest move out of place. i will level this place." his tone was blank so it was hard to tell if it was a treat or not.

He looked at the man who had spoken to him. "oh really? fighting you would be a mistake would it? save you bullshit for someone who gives a fuck." Orion put a hand in his pocet and pulled out and empty hand, "see? no fucks to give." Orion was getting pretty pissed that he ws being thought of as weak. Not to mention the big guy was staring at Kayden's breasts. Which only pissed him off more.

His red demonic looking arm started pulsing painfully. So much so that Orion grasped his arm and his face took on a pained look. not now! not freaking now..

Kayden Craghammer

Kayden looked at Orion, "A-are you alright?" She asked, now ignoring the other people there. "What's going on with your arm?" She asked again, in a worried tone. True, she had never really been afraid to show her feelings, but most of the time she hide them. This was not one of those times. She tucked a few strands of her white hair behind her ear, her copper eyes looking at Orion with a a faint light of concern.

@Shiro kurogane

Dracule Knightwalker

Drake just looked upon Kayden's bodyguard with indifference and the turned away from him to ignore him. "You called me babe, does that mean you want to know who I am?" Drake said with a raise of his eyebrows. At times like these Orrin would normally reign him in to stay focused, but in his defense he was facing a huge distraction. Then her bodyguard seemed to be struggling with his arm, Drake could sense it mana gathering in the guy's body from the enviroment it was odd to say the least. His Danger Intuition warned him about the arm which made Drake tighten his grip on his sword.

@Inheritance @FireMaiden @Shiro kurogane

Last edited by a moderator:
Solymere Dragonheart

"Please, take your time. We will have time saved when I can teleport us some of the way." He sat back smoking a pipe, where colored smoke rings turned into small smoke dragons that flew around. "I will be waiting of course." @Raikou Kaminari @Zelda18

Orrin Griffonheart

"Good! And I agree with my friend here. He would make a mess." He laughed, very merrily. "Shall we make a camp? It is late, and I don't want to be standing around arguing during nightfall! Who is in?" He pulled out a flint and steel, yet still never left his guard's side. @FireMaiden @Shiro kurogane @Cherrywitch @thea cat

(What do you mean Shiro?)

Sandro Agony

He was already up at dawn, and ready to go. "Aye sir." was all he said as he mounted. He intended to follow the orders perfectly. "Let us go through the swamp. The lizardmen will not bother us there." He prepared to head out, next to the King. He felt honored doing this, and was ready to burn the enemies of his great nation. @Zelda18

John Silverspire

"Aye." He didn't really want to say much, he was a bit too focused on hoping that he wouldn't be dropped here. He tried to say nothing to insult the griffon though, he knew they were noble and wouldn't like insults. He thought the elven lands beautiful, and felt fortunate to be a part of it. "Beautiful palace your majesty." He admitted. @Shiro kurogane

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](this has slowly become a casual rp xD )

[/QUOTE]
(How do you figure?)

Zara seemed a bit annoyed at the thought of her being 'captured.' The fair woman clicked her tongue, looking as though he had just insulted her. "Afraid not. I am not being captured, nor would I turn on allies. The only reason I took on equipment is for precautions." The elf explained smoothly, glancing to the sword in Drake's hand. She turned her eyes to Orion, blinking owlishly, shock and worry shining in her blue irises. "Hey, are you hurt all of a sudden? I could heal you if you are." Her eyebrows pinched together, confused on the man's condition, but kept one eye on the two men.

@FireMaiden @Inheritance @Shiro kurogane @Raikou Kaminari

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](cause i keep giving short replies while keeping up with other rps.)

[/QUOTE]
(Key word- "I")

Winry Vlat

"Please excuse us, m'lord," Winry said with a curtsy to the Archmage, mentioning for Kenshi to follow her. She paused just outside the door, shutting it behind her. "I want to know, were you following me?" She asked carefully, keeping her voice calm and quiet. "I kept silent because you... asked, now I wanted to know why," she said, furrowing her brow. If she did decide to leave with them, it would be best to know what had happened. "Oh, and I'm Winry, by the way," she introduced herself hurriedly, extending her hand towards him. "Pleasure to meet you."

@Inheritance @Raikou Kaminari

Users who are viewing this thread

Back