• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heroes of Might and Magic

Would people be interested in this?

• Yes- It has some potential

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No what the hell is this?!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Too late for that my Queen it's best if we split right here, I thank you for the information you have given me. I now ask you to withdraw back to your castle don't wish for you to get caught up in whatever is coming." Drake said thanking the Queen. He then turned to Prince Orrin. "Come on we know where to go lets not wait for the enemy, we just fight our way through whatever lies to the East. But it's clear there is too much friction in the current party, I wish not to go into battle with the current party. It's better if we were on our way with whoever wishes to aid us further."

@Inheritance @Cherrywitch @thea cat @FireMaiden @Shiro kurogane @Rui @JustCallMeAimee @Storm Guardian

Eden gave a most-unladylike scoff in response.

"Ser, do you think I came all this way to smell the roses and give directions? No. I will be joining you the rest of the way, and I will not be going back to that God-awful-stuffy-castle until I see fit to resign myself back to my velvet and gold filled hell." She crossed her arms, almost petulantly. It somehow looked more regal when she did it.

"So, let's go." At this moment, her Hawk returned to her shoulder, merely adding to the godly effect she was already giving off.

@Raikou Kaminari @Inheritance @FireMaiden @Cherrywitch

@Shiro kurogane

Last edited by a moderator:
Orrin Griffonheart

"Wow that's some girl..." He tried to whisper to Drake, obviously too loud to be a whisper. He shook himself so he would stop staring at her. "Well Drake you are my best friend, and my guard, so I trust you. However I will say I vote staying with the Queen. She obviously knows what she is talking about, and we can slip off if things get too bad...right?" He ignored Craghammer, but the Queen's words were true-they would all have to work together. He knew he would have to go apologize to her for being such a...well a kid, but he would do that when things cooled off. @Cherrywitch @thea cat @FireMaiden @Shiro kurogane @Rui @JustCallMeAimee @Storm Guardian

Finally reaching Dorter, Cecilia notices two men in the distance speaking to one another. One man was wearing a green cape, meaning that he was a member of the Death Corp. The other was wearing a white cape, with a multitude of colors on it.

"I said I don't know!" The man cried out, obviously afraid of the man with the white cape.

"Don't lie to me! I know what you did! Where is Gustav? Where!?" The man with the white cape takes a step forward, while doing this the man of Death Corp walks backwards, causing him to tumble onto the ground.

"I... don't know..." The man says quietly, with a guilty look on his face. Growing tired of this man's games. The white caped man took out his sword, and places it at the man's throat.

"This is your last chance... Where is the Marquis. Speak you knave!! Or i'll gut you like the pig you are!"

"Fine! He is at Rockwarren, in the Sand Rat's Cellar... now let me go!"

Orion brought out his glaive weapon and held in a way that suggested he was going to rush any hostiles that attacked. He held it at a defensive angle so as to minimize anything that should come towards Kayden. "this is great and everything but if we're not going. then im just gonna rush whatever is hiding around us." His steeled gaze said he wasn't joking. Orion couldn't usher Patch to run alongside Drake as Kayden was riding in front of him. And he wasn't going to intentionally drive the one he loved into unknown danger... had he been alone, then that was a different matter.

@Cherrywitch @thea cat @FireMaiden @Inheritance @Rui @JustCallMeAimee @Storm Guardian

Eden smiled wistfully at his comment.

Some girl, huh? He is definitely getting teased about that later...

She grinned, "And off we go. Come on, your grace." Her hawk flew from her shoulder, seeming to scout out the area ahead of them.

@Inheritance

Winry Vlat

A meeting with the king of Soulscar? As loath as she was to admit it, the thought scared her. The king was supposed to have horns and fangs and incredible necromancy skills, and popping up in the middle of his group as they marched to Bracada didn't seem like a great idea.

"Ready whenever you two are," Winry said, her voice coming out a little bit higher than normal. She cleared her throat, tugging her cloak closer around her. "I've always wanted to see an
Draconian," she mumbled nervously.

@Inheritance @Raikou Kaminari

Orrin Griffonheart

"Let's go then! Your majesty, if you would kindly follow?" He trotted after his guard. His friend. "Before I leave you in the dust, might I add" He teased, and continued to increase in pace. He had learned to ride ever since he was a boy, he doubted if they could keep up, though he kept a merry laugh all the way. What fun this was! A real adventure! @Cherrywitch @thea cat @FireMaiden @Shiro kurogane @Rui @JustCallMeAimee @Storm Guardian

Solymere Dragonheart

He cast the teleportation spell with ease, the more problematic part was arriving a safe distance away from whatever party was coming, so they wouldn't go berserk on them when he suddenly appeared. Finally, he chose a nice spot where they should be able to calmly meet, and teleported. "You may open your eyes now, but be quiet." He whispered. They were in the middle of the woods, and he thought he could heart voices. @Zelda18 @Raikou Kaminari

Sandro Agony

He had been doing the same thing as always, serving the King with non-stop loyalty. Now however, they were less then a week from the Erathian border, but he felt something different. He looked off into the woods, and though he wasn't sure, he alerted his King anyway. "Sire, I believe we are being watched. Maybe followed, but I doubt it. I have covered our tracks well." @Zelda18

(@Shiro kurogane no reply to John)

Inheritance said:
John Silverspire
He couldn't believe this-she was asking him to do the impossible...I mean...to disrespect the Queen like that?! What if someone should hear?! But then again, he would disrespect her by not following her orders. "Highness...uh...what would you...prefer I call you...or speak to you?" @Shiro kurogane
Sana sighed, "just refer to me however you want to. be it queen or my name. anyways lets sit down while we talk." She pushed open a door leading to a private study worthy of a queen.

She grinned, and called to cuddles.

"Let's go, Cuddles! We have a prince to catch!" They took off after him, the Queen laughing all the while.

"You are truly a skilled rider, your grace!"

@Inheritance

John Silverspire

"Y-yes sire..." He was still stunned, SHE was opening up a door for HIM! He... well he slipped inside, and immediate waited for the Queen, standing straight up, away from the door so she was not blocked in the slightest from coming in. "I must refer to you by your title, your grace, for I would not wish to offend you or anyone that happened to be listening in..." @Shiro kurogane

"I can fully confirmed that I am ready for an adventure!" a boy, seemingly popped out of nowhere. The boy adjusted his hat and pulled out his family wand from a pouch and pointed it towards the sky in a type of pose. The emerald green jewel had a faint glow as small, harmless sparks ejected from the wand. "As a Funke, I have a soul duty to uphold my family name! In good light or bad! Derrick is here to burn and electrify the hearts of many! As I stand here I sa-" Before he could finish the beginning of his soliloquy, sparks flew out in a bright light, making him jump and dropping the rod to the ground.

Eyes seemed to bulge out of his eyes and he patted his hat and clothes. Letting out a sigh of relief, Derrick grabs the rod from the ground and places it back into his pouch. Turning his attention back to the group, "Well my clothes aren't burnt, that's good! Usually when I do the...mandatory speech from our family my clothes catch of fire. I think I get too carried away with it..." He made eye contact with everyone in the group, making sure to get each of them in view, he spoke again. "So, when do we go?" Derrick asked without giving an explanation on why he just showed up.

(Whelp, here's this post. Not feeling it but I needed to post one soon so I apologize for how rushed it seems... bleh I hope that I managed to show off the SPARKatic nature of Derrick....I'm not funny.)

@Inheritance @Zelda18 @Raikou Kaminari

Solymere Dragonheart

He would be teleported with the Archmage and the group, as he had sensed someone coming in and figured he could just bring him along for the ride. Who knows, if he was bad, he would be killed. it wouldn't matter much to him, hopefully this person liked Soulscar. "Hello kid, glad you could make it." He rolled his eyes as he said it, but stared straight forward. @Raikou Kaminari @Zelda18 @Sparkstorm1000

Winry Vlat

Winry squeaked in surprise at a fourth person joining their party, immediately covering her mouth with her hands as if the Draconians would be able to hear the tiny noise. She stared at Solymere in awe: had he really be able to transport all of them such a far distance? Such power was amazing. The magi crouched low in the bushes, tilting her head as she struggled to hear the muted voices in the distance. "I think they know we're here," she whispered. She'd figure out who the new person was when they weren't about to confront the king of Soulscar.

Taisto Savas

Taisto had been sitting before the fire with a map, nodding approvingly. They were making excellent time. He looked up in mild interest as Sandro approached, carefully folding his map and standing as he tucked it away in his belt. "Hopefully, they're someone well armed. We've come all this way with no fun," he growled, fiddling with the hilt of his dagger. "Which direction?" He asked Sandro, drawing his blade nonchalantly.

@Inheritance @Raikou Kaminari @Sparkstorm1000

Last edited by a moderator:
Drake Knightwalker

Drake rode onward he could hear the others or which of them chose to remain in the party riding behind him. He couldn't hear or see the army that was heading for them earlier, though of course that was before they started heading East so it could be that they just rode out of its path.

Kenshi Takeda

Kenshi asked "Where are we exactly?" He then raced up the nearest tree after he received an answer wanting to get a good survey of the area. He hid within it's leaves with the power of his Supernatural Concealment. He could spot the draconian army as they weren't too far away.

@Inheritance @Cherrywitch @thea cat @FireMaiden @Shiro kurogane @Rui @JustCallMeAimee @Storm Guardian

Orrin Griffonheart

"Aye, took me a while to learn, but when one does it all their lives they get pretty damn good at it. Mind my language your highness." He was certainly liking this Queen, but she obviously cared little for war...which could be problematic. The world was meant for war..at least for the time being. "How bad do you think Orc attacks can be when we are flying at this speed?" He called out to any who would hear him. @Cherrywitch @thea cat @FireMaiden @Shiro kurogane @Rui @JustCallMeAimee @Storm Guardian

Solymere Dragonheart

"We have been spotted...great." He hissed. He pointed towards the army. "Some forest, more East side of Erathia. Be ready to fly. Give me time if I request it, both of you." He hissed some magic, to give him protection from at least one of the attacks. He stayed silent for now, but slowly edged from the brush. He had no intention of any kind of attack, but he wanted to be careful still. "We come in peace my friends." @Raikou Kaminari @Zelda18 @Sparkstorm1000

Sandro Agony

"Not many, but they are skilled. I sense great magic with one of them, and all have the ability to call upon the arts. They are all quite gifted...except for one..." He was getting mixed signals with his detection. "Your orders sire?" @Zelda18

"Well, that depends, your highness." She smiled, "If you crashed into once at those speeds, I assume you'd be quite dead."

She rode up alongside the Prince, playfully smacking his arm as she did so.

@Inheritance

Knightwalker

Drake could tell they must be about halfway to their destination considering the speed they were riding at. He found this boring almost too easy, they abandoned stealth so he was waiting for orcs or ogres or even half orcs to get in their way. He really wanted something to slash apart as he hadn't fought anything all day. This was pretty much a very slow day.

Kenshi Takeda

Kenshi created a clone of himself with his ninja magic and sent it off to carry the message to the Capitol about the location of the draconians in Erathia. He had his hands close together to unleash some elemental magic but held steady because the Archmage apparently wanted to attempt diplomacy. He would honor the Archmages wishes for now but he had an opinion about draconians especially since they are suspected of conspiring with the lizardmen, he hates the lizardmen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back