• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heroes of Might and Magic

Would people be interested in this?

• Yes- It has some potential

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No what the hell is this?!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sana Wranra, Queen of Gladeroot

Muffins suddenly made a sound and faced towards where the edge of the forest was. "whats wrong..?" She asked only for the friendly beast to lift her onto its back. "alright, alright, go on then. take me to whatever it is you want me to see. The griffon took off heading through the forest and right to where Sana could now hear voices. Muffins stopped just at the line of the forest where they could see two people talking.

@Inheritance

Last edited by a moderator:
Kayden Craghammer

"Yes, kid. Even if you are 'out here' you come from a different kingdom, so yes out here, you are still a kid," Kayden said, decideding to answer his latter question first. "As for you entering Rockwarren, I suggest you enter with great caution. Nobody there likes people from Erathia. You might as well be committing suicide."

@Inheritance @Shiro kurogane @Cherrywitch

Orion Starbelt

Orion put away his weapon and eased himself. It seemed no one gave a shit what he did or how his demeanor changed. But he guess that was a blessing since he wouldn't have to explain anything or his actions. He could probably do a whole song and dance and the small group would ignore him.... actually... that worked out well. At least he wouldn't have to worry about anyone noticing the oddly building Mana inside his body, that ANY magic user would notice... normally.

"fine." he finally answered Kayden but doubted she heard since she was talking to the kid. He walked off seeing as there was no reason for him to be near. So he spaced himself away slightly.

@FireMaiden @Cherrywitch @Inheritance

Winry Vlat

Winry was practically purring as the archmage complimented her ambition. She kept her smile carefully in place as he questioned the block she'd placed in her mind, relieved that he didn't try to get past it. There was no doubt he'd win if it was a battle of minds. "A girl must protect her modesty and secrets, m'lord," she said smoothly, tucking a strand of her short hair behind her ear. It was somewhat of a joke, claiming to protect her modesty while she was wearing her tavern's outfit. Her work demanded all servers wear it, and she'd grown to like it. Being cold was something she enjoyed.

"I am nothing but loyal to you and the realm, though," she assured him with a bow of her head, letting him see how sincere her thoughts were. Sure, she'd broken the law. But that didn't mean she wished any harm to Bracada.

Taisto Savas

Taisto raised an eyebrow as Sandro reported, impressed. He finally nodded after a few silent moments when the Draconian had finished reporting, beckoning one of his nearby men. "Any supplies and men you need, ask him," he instructed Sandro, standing restlessly from his seat. He was sick of politics, of biding his time patiently. Bracada would be an interesting journey, especially considering the realm's hatred of necromancy. Taisto grinned slightly at the thought.

"Send word to Archmage Solymere that we would like to visit," he said coolly, watching his council begin whispering under their breath. They probably thought it unwise for him to leave his realm now, but what harm could it do? The dead guarded his boarders, and even if anyone successfully evaded them, the Draconians would kill them just as quickly. He needed to stretch his legs, so to speak. Get out from underneath all his advisers demanding he find a wife. "Have you ever been to Bracada, Agony? The cold will kill you sooner than the magi there." If Bracada did have the cure, he would know within the week.

@Inheritance

Kenshi Takeda

Kenshi remained quiet despite the questions being asked until he decided whether this guy was a bad guy or not. He seemed to be at least a decent individual for the moment so he envisioned the herb he had come looking for. He wondered whether he should answer the previous question about how he managed to slip in behind the magi girl. He did pay attention to the girl's conversation with the archmage.

@Inheritance @Zelda18

Drake Knightwalker

Drake stopped just before the Cloudfire Mountains and drew his sword Collbrande. "I need to know if the prince is alright before I pushed this steed beyond its limits." he said. "Collbrande show me the prince who I must protect!" He then was shown a vision if he was an actual magi he would've probably got clearer details but all he saw was the Prince facing down three individuals and a giant wolf with his sheath raised and one individual posed to draw their blade. Drake judged this was not good but this horse was done, so he dismounted the horse and resheathed Collbrande. He would have to made this journey on foot even with his supernatural conditioning this was going to take a while.

Orrin Griffonheart

"I know. It was a mistake to say that. Am I going to die by your hands now?" His heart was racing. He knew he couldn't beat all 3 of them, nor outrun the wolf. "Listen I don't want any trouble." He backed away a bit, hand on his weapon. "Do you know of any herbs or not?"

Solymere Dragonheart

He sensed something was wrong, but wouldn't push. He left her mind. He looked into her eyes, gaze burning, and it was like she couldn't look away. "I am trusting you. If you have something to tell me, do it now. If not, then we are fine. Am I clear?" Once she answered, she could easily break his gaze. No matter what the answer was. He glanced up at the newcomer. "HEY! I told you-don't be a stranger. Sit, and tell me why you are here. Unless you are trying to harm me, which wouldn't be very wise here." He reached out to his mind, once again, not trying to invade. @Zelda18 @Raikou Kaminari

John Silvermoon

He sat at the base of the forest waiting, some elves were talking to him, and he simply wished to speak with their queen. "WHEN will the queen be able to see me then?!" He almost yelled. He was getting quite impatient with these elves. WORK was to be done, why so many questions?! @Shiro kurogane

Sandro Agony

Sandro was delighted to go. "I have...once...a long time ago. Almost killed for my gift of Necromancy. But I haven't been there in..." He dropped to his knees. "I'm so sorry for my rambling my lord. It shall not happen again, I forget my place." He was terrified of disrespecting the King, he didn't want to disgrace himself. "Um...I would be completely awestruck if you were to accompany me. Are we to take the ocean route, or go through Erathia? Or...through the mountains and the Elves...all are dangerous..." @Zelda18

Winry Vlat

Winry nodded, staring into Dragonheart's eyes as if transfixed. "Crystal," she mumbled, relieved when the archmage turned his gaze to the stranger. She examined him more carefully. He was tall, though he looked too tan to be Bracadian. The brunette adverted her eyes politely, feeling a blush creep up into her face. Hopefully Solymere would take that as some sort of awe of being in his presence rather than the rush of adrenaline she was getting.

Taisto Savas

"You have done me a great service with this information, Sandro. You may speak as you will," Taisto said, nodding absently as he spoke. "Erathia will be the quickest. I wish to journey through without alerting the Queen of our... presence. It will seem suspicious if we were to pay a visit at this time." The King chuckled at mention of danger. "Let anyone try to slow our march. I'm glad you still have your gift, you will be needing it shortly. The Elves are not our only enemies," he informed Sandro grimly. "We leave on the 'morrow. I would like you to stay and advise me throughout the trip." Taisto leaned back in his chair, watching his men begin the preparations for the long journey. This time tomorrow, they'd be out of Soulscar's borders and well into Erathia.

@Inheritance @Raikou Kaminari

Kenshi Takeda

Kenshi followed what the Arch Mage said taking a seat though not relaxing himself at the slightest. He sat on the front of the chair at attention and spoke "I am here seeking a herb or another way to save the King of Erathia. Figured I'd find it here being all the magic that is within this country." Kenshi then felt the Arch Mage's presence within his mind. "Don't go prodding through my mind." Kenshi warned. Pushing 4o the surface his memory of when he witnessed fellow trainees slaughtered by monsters in the Swamp of the Lost Ones.

@Inheritance @Zelda18

Sana saw some elven guards arguing with a man about something. Hearing the strange man say he needed to speak with her, Sana decided to see what he wanted. It also gave her a good excuse to give the elders for her leaving the palace. She nodded at Muffins the griffon and the large beast roar/screeched to announce her presence to the guards and the man.

@Inheritance

Solymere Dragonheart

"I will prod whatever I want." He read the top thought of him. "To top it off, you didn't ask nicely, and that makes me want to go even more." He sighed, and smiled. "A herb that cures the King? Well I believe I know what you are talking about. I have been researching that for a few weeks now, and I think I know of which you speak...but you won't like it I warn you." He wanted to make a good impression, he hoped Erathia could become closer with war seemingly closer and closer. @Raikou Kaminari

"As for you young girl, tell me, what sort of magic are you proficient with?" He needed to know what she wanted to do for him to help her. @Zelda18

Sandro Agony

"Y-yes your majesty." He bowed low. "I will be prepared." With that, he swiftly left the court to prepare for his journey. WHAT an opportunity! He could truly show himself to the King, and show his devotion to Soulscar!

John Silverspire

He leapt back and drew his blade, and put out his shield, preparing for a battle. He then saw the guards bowing, and a beautiful Elven maiden step off. She must be some sort of royalty if not the Queen. He quickly sheathed his blade, and threw his shield on his back, and took a knee. "My lady, I am Lord John Silverspire of Erathia, I have come to seek audience with the queen." @Shiro kurogane

"why do you have need of the queen?" Sana asked, deciding to hide that she was the queen for now. The guards wouldn't say anything since it would be bad if the male was planning something and found out the queen was in front of him. Muffins made a intimating sound towards John, a warning. Sana dismounted muffins much to the appearant horror of the guards.

@Inheritance

John Silverspire

He stayed knelt, but looked up. "That business is between the Queen and myself, ma'am, not to be disrespectful. May I ask who you are, so I have a name or a title?" He looked at the guards, but still didn't get up off his knee. The guards obviously respected her...or something. They looked quite shocked, but even so, they did bow, she must be of some kind of title. @Shiro kurogane

Inheritance said:
Orrin Griffonheart
"I know. It was a mistake to say that. Am I going to die by your hands now?" His heart was racing. He knew he couldn't beat all 3 of them, nor outrun the wolf. "Listen I don't want any trouble." He backed away a bit, hand on his weapon. "Do you know of any herbs or not?"
"No, we won't kill you, and yes I know of the herbs, but not where they are. Just that they are possibly in Rockwarren."

"i am misstress Sana, the queen's... sister." Sana lied, hiding her true title as queen until she at least could get a read on John. "so i think im allowed to know what it is your want with my sister. plus one word from me can get you to the queen."

@Inheritance

Orion Starbelt

Orion got bored of Kayden's talk with the boy. hopefully something fun would hapen at some point to make up for this.

Orrin Griffonheart

"You don't know where? Well thank you for letting me know. Miss...I'm so sorry I forget my manners! I am Orrin...Ironfist. You are?" He beckoned to all of them. @Cherrywitch @FireMaiden @Shiro kurogane

John Silverspire

"A princess! I am so sorry for my rudeness! Please, forgive my insolence." He bowed his head, and looked up. "I simply wish to discuss something about Herbs, I understand your forests contain many rare ingredients and items for potion making. I seek one such that may save the King of Erathia." He bowed again. "I am John Silverspire, Paladin of the holy order The Knights of Solmania." He looked up again. "May I speak to your sister-the queen about such?" @Shiro kurogane

"a herb? for the king of Erathia? you realize my sister could use this as leverage if the herb is here." Sana wouldn't really do that since he wanted peace and equality for everyone. ".... but yes, i'll take you to meet my sister."

@Inheritance

Orion Starbelt

ignore this for now

Kayden Craghammer

Kayden chuckled, "Nice name princess. It's Kayden," The woman smirked, leaning forward a little. "You sure you wanna lie to someone like me?" She cocked her head to one side, and raised and eyebrow challenging him.

@Inheritance

Orrin Griffonheart

He took a step back, hand on his hilt. "You seem too cowardly to share your last name-or do barbarians like you not have any?" He was hoping this elf would help him if it came to it. He saw her challenge. "Your wolf makes this a bit unfair doesn't it?" There was also a slight commanding aura about her. He made a formal bow of combat, only a noble or higher would get it. @FireMaiden

John Silverspire

"Then I am at the mercy of the Elven kindness." It was not an insult. He still kneeled. "Shall I accompany you? Or how shall we travel?" A formal way of asking if he could rise. @Shiro kurogane

"we'll ride muffins there." She answered, signalling John could stand while she pointed at the griffon. "you ever ride a griffon before?" She was interested because as a queen she couldn't go outside her country let along the palace.

@Inheritance

Orion Starbelt

"hey! did you two forget about me? and kid, Kayden is the wrong person to fight with. i can handle her, but not easily." he said walking and deciding to break the serious mood, or try to.

@FireMaiden@Inheritance (forgetting Orion is there?)

Kenshi Takeda

"If you know what it is I seek then can you please give it to me? Can you also explain what you mean by I won't like it?" Kenshi replied. He stood up now and then kneeled before the Arch Mage. "Please it is to save my king and country. Do Erathia this favor and Erathia in turn will owe Bracada a favor." Kenshi said.

Drake Knightwalker

Drake was desperate and this only grew as he climbed over the first mountain realizing he must be taking a long time. So once at the top he drew Collbrande and divined the Prince's location, he began casting another spell one of transportation and one that he disliked for several obvious reasons. He then threw Collbrande which flew off into the sky and in a few moments embed itself in the ground behind Prince Griffonheart who would likely recognize the blade. The spell basically allowed him once he casts it to teleport to the location of his sword but this was a pretty blind and predictable method of travel. Then in an instant he was there behind the Prince staring down the three individuals and giant wolf while he held Collbrande with his left hand as it stood implanted in the ground.

@Zelda18 @Inheritance @Shiro kurogane @FireMaiden @Cherrywitch

John Silverspire

"I can not say I have" He stood to his full height. "I will do so however if you wish it." He walked towards the griffon nervously. He had rode a griffon before...but with a saddle, and armor, and...well not bare. "No um...reigns?" @Shiro kurogane

Solymere Dragonheart

"That is much more respectable young one. Please, sit and have refreshments. Simply think of what kind you want it shall appear in the plates." He nodded slowly. "The Herb you look for is known as Dragonsteel. No it is not actually steel, it is a root, very hard, it is almost impossible to break. Certainly not with normal weapons..." he trailed off lost in thought, then came back. "Anyway, this type of tree is called Deadwood, which only grows in...well... The Burning Isles...Soulscar." He waited to see the reaction. @Raikou Kaminari

Orrin Griffonheart

He tensed at the boy's comment, but shot upright as he felt a sword behind him. He didn't need to turn around to know who it was. "How...did you find me..." He was actually appalled, his tracks were put out fairly perfectly. He slowly backed up a bit so he was even with Drake. Shit this might blow my cover...@FireMaiden @Raikou Kaminari @Shiro kurogane @Cherrywitch

Winry Vlat

Winry chewed her lip uncomfortably as the two men talked, staring down at her hands. Everyone was searching for the herb, and it was Soulscar? It may as well not exist. The King of Soulscar would never allow anyone in his borders.

She blinked at Solymere suspiciously as he questioned her, trying her best to keep her expression blank. "Healing, sire," she said quietly. She needn't tell him about her light magic; it was her only true defense, and another secret she thought it best to keep. "I've been attempting to learn flame magic, but... I'm not good at it," she admitted sheepishly, staring back down at her hands again.

Taisto Savas

Taisto retreated to his bedchambers, which were blissfully silent. After being surrounded by others all day long, his nights alone were heavenly. He'd been advised to get married and procure a heir before he grew too old, but he wasn't too concerned with that. For now, he would concur the lands and make Soulscar the most powerful kingdom in the realm. @Inheritance @Raikou Kaminari

Kenshi Takeda

Kenshi rose and bowed before saying. "Thank you, I owe you a debt of gratitude for giving me this information. Unfortunately the King only grows closer to death and its clear I have a difficult journey ahead of me to the Burning Isles. Can you please show me the way out so I can begin my quest?" The danger didn't phase him only that this will likely amount to a race against time as pretty much everything is Soulscar would be out to kill him. He also had to spread the herb in case he perishes on his quest.

@Inheritance @Zelda18

Users who are viewing this thread

Back