• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hero x villain anyone?

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hello everyone so this thread is fairly simple. I’m looking to go back into hero x villain seeing as how it’s been forever since I’ve done one. Now I know a lot of people don’t want to play the villain and to that I say...okay. I have oc ideas for both hero or villain so I’m cool with whichever. That being said I have a few rules. Also for relationship
Rules
-at least one paragraph response
-help push the plot
-I don’t do only romance I have plots I want to involve with it
-talk with me about what you’d like.
Anyways that’s about it other then the basics. Now that’s out of the way here are things you can expect from me/ things I allow.
Miscellaneous
-1to5 paragraphs
-1 reply per day
-plot ideas/willing to brain storm.
-if you want to do a fandom for this then let me know. I can double if needed
-I tend to mirror

Heyo! I love villain x hero, that stuff is so fun <3
I have plots for just about anything, or we can do a random plot generator and go from there. I do non-sexual rps, (no sex scenes or fade to black scenes) but that's about where my limits stop. (I do have a few others: nothing sexual involving children or animals, no vore, no bathroom play. If something else makes me uncomfortable, I'll just say so)
I am not big into fandoms because a.) I don't know very many and b.) I believe if you play a character or setting already established they must be played in the same way. (I hate seeing bad-ass characters turn to mushy children, for example)
I also prefer a person be 18+ due to the fact I prefer to have romance in my role plays and I feel SUPER uncomfortable playing with minors.
Is there a specific genre you are thinking? Supers, fantasy, science fiction, apocalyptic, slice of life/school life, etc etc?

I play in 3rd person past tense, but if you play in a different way and don't mind us playing in different POV, that's cool. If you do, I can match you, I just may struggle with it from time to time.

Example of what a post may look like from me:
Jenny basked in the warmth of the sun lazily, the plastic chair beneath her was tilted back onto two legs, her own legs resting on a filthy glass table. She looked like what one imagines when they hear 'white trash'. She wore a red tang top, black shorts, and a baseball cap from the local highschool team. Her black hair was up in a pony tail, pulled through the back of the hat. The trailer behind her was in good repair, but desperately needed a new coat of paint. The small lawn, if it could be called that, surrounding the trailer had not been mowed in the past two weeks, so it look a bit scraggly. Just as she was starting to doze off, she heard footsteps in her gravel driveway.
"Jenny! I told you to be at the meeting last night! What happened?!" A male voice snarled as a shadow fell over the woman's face.

I am not great at descriptions and I often forget to edit my posts, so there may be misspellings.

Heyo! I love villain x hero, that stuff is so fun <3
I have plots for just about anything, or we can do a random plot generator and go from there. I do non-sexual rps, (no sex scenes or fade to black scenes) but that's about where my limits stop. (I do have a few others: nothing sexual involving children or animals, no vore, no bathroom play. If something else makes me uncomfortable, I'll just say so)
I am not big into fandoms because a.) I don't know very many and b.) I believe if you play a character or setting already established they must be played in the same way. (I hate seeing bad-ass characters turn to mushy children, for example)
I also prefer a person be 18+ due to the fact I prefer to have romance in my role plays and I feel SUPER uncomfortable playing with minors.
Is there a specific genre you are thinking? Supers, fantasy, science fiction, apocalyptic, slice of life/school life, etc etc?

I play in 3rd person past tense, but if you play in a different way and don't mind us playing in different POV, that's cool. If you do, I can match you, I just may struggle with it from time to time.

Example of what a post may look like from me:
Jenny basked in the warmth of the sun lazily, the plastic chair beneath her was tilted back onto two legs, her own legs resting on a filthy glass table. She looked like what one imagines when they hear 'white trash'. She wore a red tang top, black shorts, and a baseball cap from the local highschool team. Her black hair was up in a pony tail, pulled through the back of the hat. The trailer behind her was in good repair, but desperately needed a new coat of paint. The small lawn, if it could be called that, surrounding the trailer had not been mowed in the past two weeks, so it look a bit scraggly. Just as she was starting to doze off, she heard footsteps in her gravel driveway.
"Jenny! I told you to be at the meeting last night! What happened?!" A male voice snarled as a shadow fell over the woman's face.

I am not great at descriptions and I often forget to edit my posts, so there may be misspellings.
Hey, shoot me a pm and we can talk and plan more. Also I don’t do sexual themes, plus they aren’t allowed on the site. I do 3rd person as well so you don’t need to worry all that much about style and for genre I’m thinking super as I have a few plots

Are you still accepting? (1x1 only means 3 or less apparently, that's why i ask)

I don't really have plot ideas (well... I do have one but it involves magic on a modern setting, if you are ok with that then i'll explain it in more detail) but i'm open to brainstorming some.

I'm actually comfortable with playing villains, i don't really have a problem with dark themes but i can avoid them if necessary

I usually only pick anime faceclaims but i can make an exception if you only like realistic ones

I write in third person past tense too. I'm active since i'm in quarantine so i can reply more than once a day

Are you still accepting? (1x1 only means 3 or less apparently, that's why i ask)

I don't really have plot ideas (well... I do have one but it involves magic on a modern setting, if you are ok with that then i'll explain it in more detail) but i'm open to brainstorming some.

I'm actually comfortable with playing villains, i don't really have a problem with dark themes but i can avoid them if necessary

I usually only pick anime faceclaims but i can make an exception if you only like realistic ones

I write in third person past tense too. I'm active since i'm in quarantine so i can reply more than once a day
Shoot me a pm and tell me about your idea I love hearing them and I’m fine with magic. I also use anime face claims and do 3rd person past tense

Ahoy there! Definitely interested, willing to adapt one of my characters into sorta like a villain's sidekick? Anyway I've got ideas. <3

Mmmmm. I have some awesome ideas for a female villain. This sounds like a really awesome storyline tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back