• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hero Isle Roster

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello everyone, and welcome to the Hero Island roster, where you will register your characters heroes and aspiring heroes alike (and others)!

Before we begin though, I want to adress a couple peculiarities of this particular character thread.

1.The Secret System
An old thing I did and which I'll bring back for this RP is the secret system. Essentially, the secret system is a thing where certain parts of the CS template will be marked with {S}. For those areas of the CS you can PM them to me instead of posting them on this thread right away. Note that this doesn't mean you don't have to write them, the standard will be the same either way and I as GM still have to see the full CS. However, this will allow you to keep things hidden like the backstory and quirk, if you wish to do so. You can also partially use the system, PMing part of the parts eligible for the secret system, while posting other bits, such as posting part of the backstory and PMing me the rest. Just remember that anything you neither PM me nor post before the RP starts will be considered non-existent (since it didn't went through the approval process).

2.About Quirks
What qualifies as a quirk?

While a quirk may seem like any other superpower, a very relevant aspect of them in the series itself is that they have particular characteristics as superpowers, chief among them that:
1. Direct manipulation of quirks, except with another quirk, is currently impossible
2. They are biological, mostly heriditary, factors
3. A person can generally only have 1 quirk

There are several implications to this, which I will happily explain if inquired about, but for now will keep more summarized. A quirk, naturally, exceeds the limitations of physics, and a singular quirk can (depending on how it is applied) have a variety of different effects. However, the way it does this always as a biological part of a body. Furthermore, a quirk only has one effect, even in cases where it appears to have multiple (say, Todoroki's hot and cold) the quirk in fact only has one effect which is simply being applied in various ways (Todoroki's quirk is in fact to "control temperature", though the specific way this happens is by generating heat from one side or cold from the other).

For a quirk to be accepted, as a concept, it must follow a singular base effect, based on tangible, physically identifiable factors at an individual's scale.
-a quirk cannot have multiple independent effects. If a quirk appears to have different effects this must the direct consequence of the quirk's applications or limitations, without ever being removed from the quirk's central effect.
-you cannot have, say, "the power to read souls" or "the concept of X", "probability manipulation" or a quirk based on a mythological element. You can, however, have a quirk which highly resembles that, provided you stick with rule 1 and it can be described physically and tangibly.
-the power to alter realities, mess with the laws of physics, and another grandiose abilities like that which can technically be called to be within the realm of scifi physics is not part of what a quirk is.

In regards to power level, it is important to put things in perspective- Mineta's sticky balls are considered a strong quirk in MHA standards, strong enough to get him accepted into the most prestigious school in Japan. I won't ask you to go that low of course, but I want this to be kept in mind as you design your own quirks. I will of course remain vigilant to prevent abuses either way. I want to promote quirks which let everyone have their own bit of spotlight and which give them good obstacles to overcome, goals to reach and a need for creavity, over those which are simply more powerful.

In the end its your decision though.

Regarding Quirk Types, they will be defined as follows, for the sake of standardization, based on the quirk's main effect:
*Transformation- a quirk that temporarily alters one's body or controls something specifically inside one's body.

*Mutant- a quirk which consists of a permanent and ever-present alteration of one's body

*Emitter- a quirk which consists of the emission, control or alteration of substances outside of one's own body. Quirks that happen to fall outside of the other two categories are placed in Emitter by default.

3.Regarding Cannon Stuff
This RP takes place at around the same time the events of the main BNHA story line happen. However, in this RP cannon characters are not allowed, and mentions of cannon characters in your sheets will only be allowed if they are reasonable admiration.

So, here's your template!

:
General:
Name:

Nicknames/Titles:

Position:
(student, teacher or whatever member of the staff you happen to be)

(15-16 years old would be the normal if you are a student)

Height:

Appearance:
(Anime Only)

Personality:
(Paragraph Style)

Dislikes:
(At least 3)

Fears:
{S} (At least 2)

Backstory:
{S}

Skills/Talents:
(Things you are exceptionally talented with or skilled at)

Items:

Quirk:
{S} (Name, type (Emitter, Transformation or Mutant) and description. If a teacher, the name, type and a short summary must be present on the actual sheet) ).

Other:

Optional:

Quote:

Wealth Status:
{S} (Dirt Poor, Poor, Low Medium Income, High Medium Income, Wealthy, Stupid Rich)

Theme Song:

Favorites:
{S}

If You Are a Student:

Desired Hero Name:
{S}

Hero Costume:

If You Are a Teacher:

Hero Name:

Hero Costume:

Special Moves:

Feats You're Known For:

If the Other Categories Don't Apply:
Why You Were Chosen For The Job:
{S}

Last edited:
[class=image] float:right; border:4px dashed blue; width:35%; [/class] [class=imagenormal] [/class] [class=imagehero] display:none; [/class] [class=backdrop] background-image:Url('https://images.freecreatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Dark-Pattern-For-Free-Download.jpg'); background-size:cover; border:5px double grey; color:green; [/class] [class=Title] background:blue; border:3px solid grey; border-radius:25px; text-align:center; color:white; [/class] [class=margin] [/class] [class=Icon] border-radius:50%; overflow:hidden; border:4 px gold; float:left; width:150px; height:150px; margin-left:15px; [/class]

HOVER OVER PIC FOR HERO COSTUME!

[div class=backdrop][div class=backdrop]
[div class="image imagenormal"]Properly+dressed+jack+medium+mentionlist+fatestuffprotect+at+all+coast_b29cd2_6361555.jpg[/div][div class="image imagehero"]
jack-25-jpg.455448

helmet-lancelot-jpg.455450
[/div][div class=Title][div class=Icon]
token-kath-png.455453
[/div]Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld

Metric: Density

[/div]

Nicknames:
Kiki, Kath, Coru

Position:
Student

Wealth Status:
Poor

Height:
3'6 (111cm)

Skills:
*Acting and Theatrics
*Extremely agile
*Proficient with bladed weapons
*Sneaking Around and into things

Items:
*Knives
*Stuffed Animals
*Phone

• jack-assassin-show-gif.455451

Personality:
    Katherine both takes an interest in and looks down upon most others, as her natural curiosity faces off against her pride instilled on her by her family, around her family, for her family. Due to this reason she is rather bossy, competititive and a bit unruly if she believes the rules are attempting to step on her dignity, even mischievious. In fact, even though her memory is a little damaged, she is both a vengeful person and one of vengeful tendencies, more often than not resulting in some kind of petty prank. She is still a relatively cautious (and paranoid at times) person, more aware of consequences than ever before in her life.

She is almost always a very serious and hardworking person, someone who attempts to keep some air of refinement to her. Goal oriented and very practical in her worldview, Katherine has an unquestionable bravery and cunning to her, being one that will both charge ahead in battles and take the most shameless and underhanded tactics if needed. She tends to be a strategist, never going into things without a plan, but tends to rely on her adaptability rather than careful preparation, and can often entirely miss common sense when trying to seize innitiative or if someone sets off a red flag for her. She will do whatever she needs for her goals, at least until someone points out something which makes her feel self-conscious because she didn't even realize the problem until someone pointed it out to her. Nonetheless, it's not that she is herself very ambitious, and instead, she lives mostly as a proxy for her sister's wishes, fighting and struggling with willpower but no determination.

She hates the fact that, despite her best efforts, people often see her as a child. Certainly her body is to blame, but she knows there's also a bit of a childish aspect to her character as well, and thus she forces herself to attempt to act more mature and critical. It's hard to hide when she allows herself to release some energy or after getting really excited about something though. Despite her "noble" birth, she is not really picky either, and can content herself with little and be quite the generous person.

+Knives, swords, that kind of jam
    +Sleight of hand, such as magic tricks or pock-picking
    +Mint
    +Large Bugs
    +Victorian Romances
    +Children
    +Her family
    +Rollercoasters
    +Dogs

Dislikes:
    -Being treated like/confused for a little kid
    -Mud
    -Reptiles
    -Being indecise
    -Ruffian-types

Fears:
    {S}

[/div][/div]

[script class=image on=mouseenter]
hide imagenormal
show imagehero
[/script]
[script class=image on=mouseleave]
show imagenormal
hide imagehero
[/script]

Last edited:
Good enough.
General:
Name:
Mike Ceed

Nicknames/Titles:

MC- seedy- seed-
Position:
student,

Height:
5ft8
Appearance:
55cae51567b7aa9955598e30c01fb59c.jpg

Personality:
Mike is a complicatedly simple sort...
Blunt and jaded with his manners and speech at most times he is often seen as flippant but he’s mostly trying to keep a straight stoic face.
Easily excited or angered, depressed or any emotions really. If something bothers or appeals to mike he can’t forget about it. While very casual Mike will put on a act for many reasons; to appear confident or stronger then he is, or to set up a punchline only he might find funny.
He’s the type to find humour in almost anything and copes by making light of things.

to list the types takes to long.
Games, video games board games card games competitions...
Jokes, having a laugh.
Girls, (shorter girls)
Target practice.
Winning.
Being seen as a badass/tough/strong

Dislikes:
Being the target of jokes or worse.
Pity,
Mike hates people feeling sorry for him.
Flying insects.
Getting anything in his eyes.
Watches. Accessories.

Fears:
Crowds.
Powerful quirks.(controlling fire for example)
Being the blame.
Being against numbers.
Being surrounded.

Backstory:
Mike was born into a large family, the middle child out of five boys. Mikes father left when he was six which meant as a single parent Mother Ceed had a tough time looking after a family and keeping them all fed clean and out of trouble.

With mama working most hours the boys learned to look after themselves to a degree, and with not much supervision the brothers would often play with their quirks. The youngest brother had a different father and his quirk was different.
There was only one life changing event in Mikes life... he still had nightmares and dreams about it.

It was when Mike was walking with his youngest brother Cole on a hot day. They were heading to the gas station to buy ice creams, but Cole collapsed halfway through complaining about the heat. It was during that time his quirk activated for the first time... a pulse radiated from the young boy with heatstroke, all within the radius of the pulse saw Cole as someone they NEEDED to protect... people starting shouting and screaming as they swarmed Mike. Confused and in shock Mike tried his best to scoop up his brother and run. He was able to escape momentarily by releasing a number of seeds which grew into dark arms and hands that flailed wildly. Mike however couldn’t outrun the mob and was soon beaten to the ground as he tried to shield Cole. It must have been a horrible thirty seconds of kicks, cuts, someone punched and held a flaming fist to his back...

But a hero saved him, a man who threw a boomerang made of energy subdued the crowd and defended the two kids until the situation blew over. Mike spent a month in hospital but when he was able to go home he found himself not going out as much. Avoiding large crowds whenever possible. He has visited a psychiatrist but ultimately couldn’t afford to keep going, a reason he wants to become a hero is to get over his fears and be able to help himself and others... like Boom-Bang.

Skills/Talents:
Archery, slingshot,
Singing/rapping. Wrestling/fighting dirty
Items:
Slingshot
Phone
Clothes

Quirk:

Demon hands- emitter type (I think)
This quirk is activated by producing seeds from the palms or arms of the user. When a seed touches a solid surface or is crushed in the users fists the seeds grow into a demonic shadow like hand capable strong physical acts. The arms grow and vary up to three metres or less. The user can grow these arms over the top of their own, controlling the demon hands takes mental effort, if one does not have concentration on a hand it will flail wildly trying to grab or attack whatever is close until dissapearing to smoke. While these hands may bebe scary and strongstrong they have visible weak or "brittle" spots which would break after some damage, turning the whole arm to smoke. Currently, Mike can have 8 active hands at one moment. (Can only control two though) at a range of 50 meters.
1520746693879.png
Other:
Apart from archery mike used to take MMA classes until the family couldn’t afford it. He has bought and “acquired” things over the years to help work out.
Optional:

Quote:
“I can make up a song from the top of my head better then what’s on the radio”

“I’ll kick you in the face til you stop moving and eat a sandwich after, I won’t think twice about your bleeding ass.”

“Bring me a ______ and I’ll show you a ______!”

(Fill in blanks as needed)

“Heyoooo”

“You do you cutie-boo”

Wealth Status:

Poor- Low Income,

Theme Song:

Favorites:
{S}

If You Are a Student:

Desired Hero Name:
Hand-Plant

Hero Costume:
Mike would not be able to tell you what its made of and how it works. But it was designed by some smart, educated, versatile people to be protective, useful, and stylish as per the vague instructions of mikes request.
Basically a hoodie with a cool design and colour scheme. Purple blue and black.
Optional helmet pants with knee pads etc but the important part is the slingshot on his left sleeve (strapped firmly each time)
And the two tubes that collect and fire seeds via air pressure from both sleeves.​

Last edited:

1565402025994.png1565402050651.png
Name: Tsuru Kinzoku (ツール 金属)

Nicknames/Titles: She calls herself Tsu-Tsu or Rururu, doesn't like it when anyone else calls her that. Prefers them to make their own cute names for her!

Position: Student

Height: 150 cm

Personality: Tsuru is the type of girl who has no filter whatsoever. She says whatever comes to mind, she's not afraid to say you're ugly or that you're really bothering her because you're not paying attention to her. In fact, whatever she thinks of, she says it. She has no secrets whatsoever and will always voice her opinion, whether it's wanted or not. That being said, she's not quiet at all. The only time where she will keep her mouth shut is during class when a teacher tells her to. Otherwise, she's talking non-stop. You should never trust her with secrets because she's a blabbermouth and will most definitely talk about it with a complete stranger later. Tsuru shares even her deepest, darkest secrets with people she should not be sharing that type of information with.

It should also be no surprise to others that she's very overdramatic! She exaggerates a lot of things and situations. Her loving, caring father didn't hug her good morning? "He really hates me! He never talks to me! He doesn't give me any love!" A complete stranger so much as looks at her in the hallway? "That's my boyfriend, I'm so in love with him, we're going to get married, you know!" She takes the smallest things and makes it bigger than it needs to be. She just has really big emotions and needs to let someone know as soon as possible or she'll explode!

Rururu is an obsessive hoarder and takes very good care of all her loveable objects. Even going as far as treating her friends as her things. She makes it known that something is hers, and hers alone. She most definitely hates it when her things break or someone else takes it from her, but surprisingly, she seems to handle her anger really well. She keeps her cute and happy vibe around others! The most she'll do around people is be even more clingy and annoying, but as soon as she's alone with her thing(s) she's a completely different person. She loses her composure, screams, kicks, and breaks stuff. All the silent seething she'd been building up the moment she got upset bubbles over and like the spoiled brat she is, makes quite the mess. It's even worse when her prized possession is someone she really likes.

This girl is a stranger to other peoples' emotions and feelings. Being that she does not care what she says around others, her blatant way of speaking may hurt those who are sensitive because she's not careful or mindful of anybody else besides herself. It doesn't help that when someone she's talking to starts crying or calling her out on what she said or did wrong, she's more or less confused when they do so. "What do you mean I hurt your feelings by saying your nose was big? I'm just stating the obvious!" She literally just does not care about anybody else's feelings besides herself, this is also including her favorite people. Tsuru is just very oblivious to the thoughts and actions of the other people around her, her own self being more important anyways. You can practically see a big question mark over her head when somebody is sobbing or freaking out over anything, she just continues business as normal and does as she sees fit.

Now, because she doesn't really care to reflect on the feelings of others, she most definitely puts herself first before anything. So if something isn't going her way, she does her absolute best to keep it the way she likes it. Tsuru craves the attention, the feeling of being wanted by others, of being special to people, and she wants to keep it just like that. Whether it's playing the victim, guilt-tripping, sometimes even lying, she's just straight up manipulative to keep herself happy. So what if people get hurt (physically or mentally) in the process, as long as she's happy, it doesn't matter, right? Besides, you're just a plaything of hers, you serve the sole purpose of making her feel good. As long as you get fed, clothes, money, whatever material thing you want, that should be enough, yes? Why do your feelings matter when you get everything else you want in life? You're just being selfish if you don't take poor Tsu-Tsu's feelings into consideration! Just be a good little toy and enjoy sitting on a shelf being treated like royalty while you only pay attention to her!

Without a doubt, Tsuru hates being bored. She's an adrenaline junkie! She loves being excited, it's a boring world without excitement. It's obvious when she's bored as hell, in fact, she declares it loudly and exaggerates by flopping onto the nearest surface while looking quite dead inside, and as soon as she can get her grubby little hands on something that stimulates that cute little brain of hers, she's like a happy puppy again! Be it anything dangerous - let's face it this girl is a sadistic AND masochistic freak. If she's getting hurt or someone else is, she feels great in all the wrong ways - or any of her cute little hobbies and interests, she's down for it!

Likes: - Stickers!! She likes to decorate any of her things (this includes friends) with all kinds of colorful and cute stickers.
- Cute Accessories!! This includes themed hairpins, over the top hair ties, weird headbands, large bracelets, strange rings, etc.
- Romance Mangas!! Any type of romance will do. Her favorites especially revolve around BL.
- Taking Pictures!! She has plenty of social media filled with all types of things she comes across. Pretty kitties, Harajuku streetwear, crazy art, and beautiful foods. She also has a collection of photos of people she really likes. Friends, strangers, most likely in positions that should not be shared in public.
- Makeup!! Tsuru goes all out with her makeup. Anything that's bright and neon is her most used products.
- Otome Games!! Visual novels and anything that allows her to be a really cute character and romance other characters.
- Drama!! People yelling at each other and fighting each other? Ah, the sexual tension! Gossip? She's all over it!
- People who are less fortunate than her!! She is immediately spoiling them and forcing herself in their lives. She loves the feeling of being needed.

Dislikes: - People who dress in all black. So BORING! People need to respect themselves and add some color to their lives!
- Ugly hands/fingernails. If you don't care for the appearance of your hands and nails (AKA dry/calloused hands, biting on your nails, no nail polish, just plain and ugly) she will probably die right there.
- Waking up late. She would NEVER wake up late, so when others do it? It annoys the heck out of her. You just wasted half the day away, shame!
- Being interrupted or ignored. Especially when she's talking about something she really loves.
- Hand me downs. She wants everything she gets to be new.
- People who don't smile. First of all, rude! Get your resting bitch face somewhere else. Be happy!
- Window shopping. Just go in there and buy it! Better yet, let Tsuru buy it for you.
- Laziness. Go hard or go home.

Fears: - Being called ugly. Everything she does is for the sole purpose of being cute and lovable, so it literally turns into an existential crisis when someone seriously calls her ugly and disgusting.
- Her fingers/nails somehow falling off or breaking. Tsuru takes very good care of them, so if something drastic were to happen to them she would be traumatized.
- Not being needed. She has to fit herself in somehow, one way or another. She's not worthless, she swears!

Backstory: Born into the rich lineage of the Kinzoku family, she had everything handed to her on a silver platter. Tsuru could never understand the plight of the common folk, she had everything she could want and need for the rest of her life. She had no worries of if she could get into the right school or if she could somehow afford those beautiful shoes and dinner at the same time. Dad and the maid had everything waiting for her at home, anyways! You could suppose that the only thing she was missing in life was a mother, hers had gone her own way after a mutual divorce with her father when she was younger and could barely remember anything, but Tsuru assumed this whole time that the maid was her mother anyways. Why else would the maid and her father kiss and hold hands, anyways? Nevertheless, Tsuru never had to ask for anything, she could simply get it at the touch of a button. It was your average rich, spoiled, childhood, with one of the most famous fathers who bought a lot of stock in the Support market.

Sometimes, when Mr. Kinzoku had to go off for business meetings of some sorts, he'd bring along little Rururu, who was only 5 at the time. Mainly he would meet up with certain Support companies to see what it was they were developing and to determine their worth to see if it was enough for him to invest in it, so while he would be talking with those showing him around and proving their worth, Tsuru would run off and meet the actual development team and hang out with them. They provided her sweets and attention, win-win! They would also show her how they made certain items, surprisingly, Tsuru took great interest in. They would allow her to help with building it, too! She had the perfect quirk for it anyways. Sometimes she'd help screw in a bolt or hammer a nail in, or whatever it was they would allow her to do without messing up or harming herself badly. Naturally, whenever Mr. Kinzoku would go for these meetings, Tsuru would beg to come with so she could help all the nice Support nerds with her usefulness! Of course, Mr. Kinzoku could never say no to his daughter.

Tsuru's love for helping develop beautiful, new support items grew with her. In fact, she had no desires to be a hero whatsoever, she knew she was more helpful and useful with these Support companies! Plus, she loved to add her own cute flair to the items. They would look much better with her in charge! She convinced her father to have her own little (and by little I mean HUGE) lab at home to tinker and build her own support items. By the age of 13, she managed to create several items, which her father sold/forced into the hands of certain heroes who could make do with it. Tsuru didn't care for the money she and the other developers, - who, admittedly, helped her out quite a bit during the process of making those items - received, but the feeling of being needed and wanted? Of creating something that people used because they needed the extra support? It was all she could ever want for, and she wanted more of it. She decided, eventually, she would get into a prestigious school that would stroke her desire for being the Support she wanted to be!

Meanwhile, during her endeavors of building items and normal trips with her father, her antics at her junior high ensued as well. Tsuru had taken notice of a girl younger than her. Rururu was in her last year of junior high, the other girl, was in her first year. What had interested Tsuru so much about this girl was for the simple fact that: she was less fortunate, attending a rich-kid private school. Naturally, Tsuru assumed there was something special and smart about this young girl, so she decided to pursue her! To get to know her more, and to be of help to her. Tsuru strikes up conversations with this girl, manages to befriend her, and the two begin their path to friendship! Albeit, as the days go by, Tsuru shows signs of being more possessive and obsessive, to the other girl's horror. Holding hands too tight, messaging her every day every minute every hour, basically whenever the two were separated. Tsuru would walk the girl home after school, buy her things the young girl yearned for, even going so far as pulling her into clothing stores and dressing the girl herself. Eventually, the young girl knew that this was getting weird and she started to ghost poor Tsuru. Avoiding her in the halls, not responding to Tsuru's messages, ignoring her whenever Tsuru spoke, etc.

Tsuru was not happy about it at all. Nevertheless, she continued to pursue her love for this girl. Instead of walking her home, she'd follow her (so that nothing bad could happen to her, of course), leave gifts for her at the girl's doorstep (even breaking in and leaving things in her room or taking stuff out of it), messaging her anonymously on certain social websites, anything she could do to keep her attention. Even going so far as writing a love letter, confessing all her feelings for this girl, and quite frankly admitting that: "I will kill myself if you don't return my feelings back!"

Fast forward a few weeks later after receiving that letter, the young girl cornered Tsuru, crying while spewing hateful blather. How she was weird, dangerous, and needs to leave her alone before she calls the police on her. Before Tsuru could say anything, however, her little toy had run away to avoid any other conversation with her. As soon as Tsuru got home, she ranted to her father while making quite a mess around the home by punching the doors, kicking the walls, and throwing the priceless antiques that decorated the living room. After her tantrum, she threw herself crying in the maid's arms. Her love was not returned, and no matter what she did, she knew that she could not keep her doll. It was taken from her, ripped from her hands. Mr. Kinzoku, being the loving father he was, decided to take matters into his own hands, by speaking with the young girl herself and her family. To make things short, he made plenty of threats, forced the girl out of the school, but offered to pay them a lot of money to just leave the town altogether. They took that money and ran the hell out of there, all the way across the country. He knew his daughter would be heartbroken for a while, but he only told her that she would find love in someone else, and they would be glad to have it.

Of course, Tsuru got over her first love pretty quick, it only took her a matter of days. She found solace in all the other games and books she had, in her support items, and the developers she kept in contact with who had only heard the omitted story of it all. Now, the school year was ending, and with her father's help, she knew she would get into the high school she wanted. However, things were not to her expectations. Her father was boasting about a school that was in the works that he played a part of funding. She didn't want to be a hero, she wanted to support them! Yet, Mr. Kinzoku had a way with words, and he really wanted to just get someone in to keep an eye on something he invested in, even if he only had such a small part in it. He put money into it, he better make sure it was worth it. What better way to make sure that it was going all fine by sending his daughter as a student? He promised her that people would be much more in need of a hero, and even promised that she could be both! To her, it was very tempting. So she agreed. She would go and become the ultimate, cutest, hero and support for the simple need of just being needed.

Skills/Talents: - Lockpicking, every good stalker hero/support needs to know this!
- Building/developing/tinkering of support items. She's got a dad with lots of money and contacts who are even better than her at it, so what's there to not know about?
- She sure can wave a kitchen knife around pretty good. Whether it being an actual kitchen knife or tiny, mini ones on her fingers.

Items: - Very expensive smartphone. Have to flex on the poor people, sorry.
- Stickerbook. So she can mark her property properly.
- Small, cute, pink camera. Picture time is every time!

Quirk: Metal Fingers (メタルフィンガー)
A mutation quirk that has altered her fingers. Her fingers are so shiny and metally, also a little heavy for other people if they try to hold her hands! (One wrong move and she can smash her phone screen pretty bad. No worries, that's what money is for!) The metal is malleable and ductile, meaning she can change their form into small objects or tools, including screwdrivers, wrenches, hammers, lockpicks, knives, scissors, even metal thread/wires! Only simple tools, no technology or anything too complex. She can only make one tool per finger, so she can't combine her fingers to make one big giant tool. They can only be as big as her regular fingers. As of right now, Tsuru can make 3 feet of metal wire per finger. She doesn't dare use her actual fingers for this, though, rather her nails. So once she uses up all of her nail to make all that wire, she has to wait for it to grow back before she can make more.

Also, because they're metal, her fingers are very good conductors for heat! Put it near some fire, and anyone who touches them will burn themselves. It's like touching a pot that has been sitting on a stove. Her fingers are very durable, them being made out of metal, so you would need something that can cut through metal in order to get through to them. Her nails, however, can take a few days to grow back (1/2 cm a day), but fingers stay gone forever. Tsuru grows out her nails and mainly focuses on strengthening them rather than her actual fingers.

hand1.pnghand2.png

Other: - Most definitely sounds like this when she talks:

- Her name means "Tool Metal."

Quote: "Ohhh, the other day, did you hear? Heyyy, did you hear? Hooooooooy, didddd youuuuu hearrrrrr?"

"Woww, your clothes are really dirty! You have to change, let me buy some more for you!"

"They don't love you like I do. So, come sit down and be a good little thing for me, please?"

Wealth Status: Very, very, very rich.

Theme Song:

Desired Hero Name: Cute Kit

Hero Costume: Most of her costume is purely aesthetics, besides the armor plating. As much as she doesn't mind getting hurt, she's not that stupid, she doesn't want to get killed. There's an opening in the gloves so that her fingers can be revealed at the touch of a button on her wrist, so she's able to manipulate her fingers as she pleases without any constrictions, or protect her precious digits. Also, small little booster jets at the bottom of her feet! Just to hover a little and make jumping easier in all that metal casing. Also, she gets pretty hot in all that armor, so she made sure to have a small little fan blowing at her face at all times!

Last edited:
Wip
Name:
Ayaka Fujita

Nicknames/Titles:
Aya

Position:
Student

Height:
5'2

Appearance:

wisp1.jpg

Personality:
Aya is a laid back individual, she’s always happy when someon takes charge and just gives her a task to do. Not that she’ll always complete said task however, she doesn’t ignore her obligations willingly. She just gets side tracked by things until she’s so focus on something new that what she was originally doing is lost in the corner of her mind. Aya is friendly and approachable, rarely ever loosing her cool or starting a fight, but has a difficult time with names. Generally understanding and sympathetic.Faces and facts about the person she’ll remember for years, but names will most likely be lost during a conversation. Overall her grades are poor, numbers get switched around in her head and dates or names tend to drift away.

Sweets. Movies. Getting to know someone. Make overs. Painting. Horror movies

Dislikes:
Memory games. Being the leader. Discussing her father. Reading. Math. Loosing her clothes. Bugs.

Fears:
People she loves dieing or getting hurt. Failing people who believe in her.

Backstory:
Aya was born to a wealthy mother who raised her alone and a father who visited them infrequently. As a child Aya found nothing odd about the situation, it was a fact of life that her father never stayed more than a day at home. When she discovered her quirk, Aya's mother didn't react beyond a glossy look and strained smile. One day while watching the news with her mother Aya saw her father on TV, his quirk made it impossible for people to see his face but Aya knew who it was. It was then her mother sat her down and explained what a vigilante was, that her father was still a hero but that some people had a hard time seeing it that way. After swearing to keep it all a secret Aya felt something she had never felt before, a deep need to do something bigger than herself. Aya dreamed of becoming a pro hero, her father would never get the chance to become one with his now lengthy record but she could. She would become a hero that saved all sorts of people, when she became a hero her father wouldn't feel the need to sneak around.

Skills/Talents:
Aya has a way of getting into places, not always intentionally though.

Quirk:

Other:

Desired Hero Name:

Wisp

Hero Costume:
wisphero.jpg

Last edited:

Name: Alfred Schuster
Nicknames/Titles: Alfie
Height: 5’6

(Happy_Chocolat)_Nazuna_Nito_CG.png

Personality:
Because of his upbringing, there will never be a moment when Alfie says anything mean. He is the perfect example of how polite a person should be, sometimes even going a bit overboard. Sadly, it was not always seen as a good thing by his peers, so from his robust, excited speech he quickly turned to a more meekish, quiet approach to people; they didn’t talk to him, and he responded to the silence with silence. He never took any particular interest in sports, cars, guns, or any other things boys “should” like, which isolated Alfie further and left him with the company of girls, who taught him fashion, baking, and sewing; he turned out to be pretty good at the last one. Because of his feminine look, he used to be mistaken for a girl.

Because of his poor health condition, he was often a subject of doctor visits and operations, which ranged from mildly uncomfortable to very painful. To this day he is deadly scared of taking physical risks: he hates pain and is afraid of coming back to those times.
His parents, through their wealth and connections always provided Alfie with anything he ever wanted: toys, food, consoles. They weren’t home that often, but he didn’t mind. What he did mind, was that people who did visit him, were there only for the luxuries, not for him. Nowadays he just tends to hide his monetary status, as well as his interests in sewing and baking.

Because of his lack of self-esteem and idolizing of the hero archetype, he will usually always look for a situation in which somebody else is in charge, preferably Mike. Even though when left to himself, he will come up with a solution pretty quickly. In addition to quickly thinking on his feet, he has a lot of understanding of basic physics; something he needed to learn for his quirk. He only started wanting to become a hero out of a mix of jealousy and admiration. He still doesn’t know if he really likes to help people that much.

When Alfie opens up to somebody, he turns from a shy, one-word-speaking boy, into a cheerful and open person, willing to do a lot for his friend’s sake, however, it’s a long process. The times Alfie got angry at somebody could be counted on one hand; however, he tends to dwell on his own mistakes and shortcomings, constantly digging himself into a mental hole. It usually results in him being unassertive, easy to give up, lazy and unmotivated

Sweet food (mostly pastry)
Flowery smells
Bodybuilding
Energy drinks
Sewing
Cute fashion
Pillows
Physics

Dislikes:
Shouting (anything loud in general)
Dark colors
Tall, intimidating people
Sports
Business
Cars

Fears:
Failing to be an ideal
Injury
Pain
Losing his ideal
people finding out about his unusual interests

Backstory:
Somewhere in America, a small town was built hundreds of years ago. It prospered, had its ups, had its downs. A person named Alfred was born in that place. He was a small child living in a large house, quite alone. His parents were caring, hard-working people that raised Alfie to be a gentle, modest person. He couldn’t complain about anything. If there ever was anything he wanted, he had it, through his parents’ influence or wealth. He had a lot of health problems when he was young, mostly muscles and bones, and the constant need to see the doctor, or have surgeries quickly transformed into a fear of pain. It might seem a trivial matter, and he always was called a crybaby for abstaining from any physical activities, but the mind of a Child exaggerates already unpleasant pangs of pain. As a result, Alfie doesn't remember the last Time he bled or had a bruise. He wasn't ever bullied per se, but other Kids tended to make fun of his fears even calling him a Princess, his feminine appearance didn't help.

Ever since middle school, when Mike came into his life, so did the hero world, enveloping him in the idea of heroics, manliness and cool; he never saw the appeal of those before. As soon as the admiration started, so did the dreaded realization of his own shortcomings. He lost himself in the awe for heroes and Mike, always being the 2nd Player, second Man, second Word to an argument, and to a degree, without Mike, he would cease to function.

One day, a dreadful scene unfolded when Alfred was going home with groceries. He saw Mike being attacked by a mob of people: it was all like a scene from a horror movie. He dropped his bag, and his legs started to move by themselves… or at least he wishes it went down like that. He just stood in place, paralyzed from fear, as the mob hit, kicked and attacked Mike: a scene he would never forget, nor he could ever forgive himself. Yes, a hero saved the day, but for Alfie, it was a shallow “victory”. He immediately convinced his parents to pay for Mike’s medical bills; the guilt was just too much.

Alfie sometimes questions his own motivation: is he friends with him for friendship; maybe, he just wants to atone for himself, to fight off the guilt, or maybe it's just a twisted game of clinging to an ideal, an ideal which Alfie is not. That's why he, through his parents' connections, enrolled in a hero school, same as Mike. Yes, he passed the test, but just barely. To this day, he sees himself as an addition, not the main thing, even though he might as well be pretty good by himself. A question remains: is Alfred Schuster a hero, or a pretender?

Skills/Talents:
Fluent in German
Sewing

Items:
Phone
Plush rabbit
Sewing supplies
A pack of candy for a bad day

Quirk:
Name:
Weld
Type: Emitter
Description: If the user connects 2 things, by placing his hands on them at the same time, the points he touched will act as if they were magnetically attracted to each other. The strength of the weld depends on the user’s fatigue, the number of welds active, and the number of welds made earlier that day. The maximum number of welds active at the same time is 2, so 4 items. They are attracted in pairs. If the welded items get 5m away from each other, the quirk stops working, but it can be also deactivated at will. There is no maximum when it comes to how many welds can the user make during the day, but they get weaker and weaker with each one, as the user’s muscles get sore from the usage. The current power of a single weld is enough to send a 50kg flying for a short while, but if one were to possess a strengthening quirk, he would have easily broken the weld. The welds stay active indefinitely, but anything more than a minute at a time is extremely taxing on the user. Of the weld gets further than 50m from the user it ceases to work. It only works on solids big enough for him to place all of his fingers on.

Quote:
“A Hero has to be… Cool, Heroic, Manly, strong, resilient.
A hero is an epitome of what I am not.”

Wealth Status:
Between Wealthy and Stupid Rich

Theme Song:

Desired Hero Name: (he hasn't decided yet) Bonding Hero: Cuddle

hhh.jpg
Alfred never thought of his hero costume in terms of practicality. Instead, he just went with what he thought is "cool" and what covered most of his skin (he wouldn't want any bruising)

Personality:
Because of his upbringing, there will never be a moment when Alfie says anything mean. He is the perfect example of how polite a person should be, sometimes even going a bit overboard. Sadly, it was not always seen as a good thing by his peers, so from his robust, excited speech he quickly turned to a more meekish, quiet approach to people; they didn’t talk to him, and he responded to the silence with silence. He never took any particular interest in sports, cars, guns, or any other things boys “should” like, which isolated Alfie further and left him with the company of girls, who taught him fashion, baking, and sewing; he turned out to be pretty good at the last one. Because of his feminine look, he used to be mistaken for a girl.

Because of his poor health condition, he was often a subject of doctor visits and operations, which ranged from mildly uncomfortable to very painful. To this day he is deadly scared of taking physical risks: he hates pain and is afraid of coming back to those times.
His parents, through their wealth and connections always provided Alfie with anything he ever wanted: toys, food, consoles. They weren’t home that often, but he didn’t mind. What he did mind, was that people who did visit him, were there only for the luxuries, not for him. Nowadays he just tends to hide his monetary status, as well as his interests in sewing and baking.

Because of his lack of self-esteem and idolizing of the hero archetype, he will usually always look for a situation in which somebody else is in charge, preferably Mike. Even though when left to himself, he will come up with a solution pretty quickly. In addition to quickly thinking on his feet, he has a lot of understanding of basic physics; something he needed to learn for his quirk. He only started wanting to become a hero out of a mix of jealousy and admiration. He still doesn’t know if he really likes to help people that much.

When Alfie opens up to somebody, he turns from a shy, one-word-speaking boy, into a cheerful and open person, willing to do a lot for his friend’s sake, however, it’s a long process. The times Alfie got angry at somebody could be counted on one hand; however, he tends to dwell on his own mistakes and shortcomings, constantly digging himself into a mental hole. It usually results in him being unassertive, easy to give up, lazy and unmotivated
This personality is 50% backstory, though you do still provide a decent bit of personality, and what you provide is pretty fine with good flaws and the like. However, I must ask (feel free to answer on the discord so we don't clutter this thread too much) what your plan is should you lack interaction? Your character doesn't seem like the type to innitiate interaction, so do you have any ideas on how to get him to do it without breaking character, or do you plan on making solo posts in those situations (and are you confident in doing so)?

power of a single weld is enough to send a 50kg flying for a short while
A 50kg what? And how does the quirk send it flying?

Name: Alfred Schuster
Nicknames/Titles: Alfie

Personality:

Sweet food (mostly pastry)
Flowery smells
Bodybuilding
Energy drinks
Sewing
Cute fashion
Pillows
Physics

Dislikes:
Shouting (anything loud in general)
Dark colors
Tall, intimidating people
Sports
Business
Cars

Fears:
Failing to be an ideal
Injury
Pain
Losing his ideal
people finding out about his unusual interests

Backstory:
Somewhere in America, a small town was built hundreds of years ago. It prospered, had its ups, had its downs. A person named Alfred was born in that place. He was a small child living in a large house, quite alone. His parents were caring, hard-working people that raised Alfie to be a gentle, modest person. He couldn’t complain about anything. If there ever was anything he wanted, he had it, through his parents’ influence or wealth. He had a lot of health problems when he was young, mostly muscles and bones, and the constant need to see the doctor, or have surgeries quickly transformed into a fear of pain. It might seem a trivial matter, and he always was called a crybaby for abstaining from any physical activities, but the mind of a Child exaggerates already unpleasant pangs of pain. As a result, Alfie doesn't remember the last Time he bled or had a bruise. He wasn't ever bullied per se, but other Kids tended to make fun of his fears even calling him a Princess, his feminine appearance didn't help.

Ever since middle school, when Mike came into his life, so did the hero world, enveloping him in the idea of heroics, manliness and cool; he never saw the appeal of those before. As soon as the admiration started, so did the dreaded realization of his own shortcomings. He lost himself in the awe for heroes and Mike, always being the 2nd Player, second Man, second Word to an argument, and to a degree, without Mike, he would cease to function.

One day, a dreadful scene unfolded when Alfred was going home with groceries. He saw Mike being attacked by a mob of people: it was all like a scene from a horror movie. He dropped his bag, and his legs started to move by themselves… or at least he wishes it went down like that. He just stood in place, paralyzed from fear, as the mob hit, kicked and attacked Mike: a scene he would never forget, nor he could ever forgive himself. Yes, a hero saved the day, but for Alfie, it was a shallow “victory”. He immediately convinced his parents to pay for Mike’s medical bills; the guilt was just too much.

Alfie sometimes questions his own motivation: is he friends with him for friendship; maybe, he just wants to atone for himself, to fight off the guilt, or maybe it's just a twisted game of clinging to an ideal, an ideal which Alfie is not. That's why he, through his parents' connections, enrolled in a hero school, same as Mike. Yes, he passed the test, but just barely. To this day, he sees himself as an addition, not the main thing, even though he might as well be pretty good by himself. A question remains: is Alfred Schuster a hero, or a pretender?

Skills/Talents:
Fluent in German
Sewing

Items:
Phone
Plush rabbit
Sewing supplies
A pack of candy for a bad day

Quirk:
Name:
Weld
Description: If the user connects 2 things, by placing his hands on them at the same time, the points he touched will act as if they were magnetically attracted to each other. The strength of the weld depends on the user’s fatigue, the number of welds active, and the number of welds made earlier that day. The maximum number of welds active at the same time is 2, so 4 items. They are attracted in pairs. If the welded items get 5m away from each other, the quirk stops working, but it can be also deactivated at will. There is no maximum when it comes to how many welds can the user make during the day, but they get weaker and weaker with each one, as the user’s muscles get sore from the usage. The current power of a single weld is enough to send a 50kg flying for a short while, but if one were to possess a strengthening quirk, he would have easily broken the weld. The welds stay active indefinitely, but anything more than a minute at a time is extremely taxing on the user. Of the weld gets further than 50m from the user it ceases to work. It only works on solids big enough for him to place all of his fingers on.

Quote:
“A Hero has to be… Cool, Heroic, Manly, strong, resilient.
A hero is an epitome of what I am not.”

Wealth Status:
Between Wealthy and Stupid Rich

Theme Song:

Desired Hero Name: (he hasn't decided yet) Bonding Hero: Cuddle

View attachment 614394
Alfred never thought of his hero costume in terms of practicality. Instead, he just went with what he thought is "cool" and what covered most of his skin (he wouldn't want any bruising)

Approved mygiphy118.gif

Blunt and sarcastic at most times he is often seen as flippant but he’s mostly trying to keep a straight stoic face.
"Sarcastic" is a mode of speech, not a personality trait. I wish the personality was a bit more expanded, but with the current amount of effective information I guess it's acceptable.

a pulse radiated from the young boy with heatstroke, all within the radius of the pulse saw Cole as someone they NEEDED to protect... people starting shouting and screaming as they swarmed Mike. Confused and in shock Mike tried his best to scoop up his brother and run. He was able to escape momentarily by releasing a number of seeds which grew into dark arms and hands that flailed wildly. Mike however couldn’t outrun the mob and was soon beaten to the ground as he tried to shield Cole. It must have been a horrible thirty seconds of kicks, cuts, someone punched and held a flaming fist to his back...
WHy did the mob start beating him up?

"Sarcastic" is a mode of speech, not a personality trait. I wish the personality was a bit more expanded, but with the current amount of effective information I guess it's acceptable.

WHy did the mob start beating him up?
I guess jaded is a better word then sarcastic for what I meant, I can add to it in a bit.

The mob started chasing Mike because of Coles quirk. Because Mike was also effected by it he just felt the need to protect his brother. So when he picked him up to run away from the approaching people who have been effected by that unnamed quirk solely for this backstory...

The crowd immediately fell to the conclusion Mike was kidnapping a child, and wouldn't you beat up a person trying to kidnap a child?

I guess jaded is a better word then sarcastic for what I meant, I can add to it in a bit.

The mob started chasing Mike because of Coles quirk. Because Mike was also effected by it he just felt the need to protect his brother. So when he picked him up to run away from the approaching people who have been effected by that unnamed quirk solely for this backstory...

The crowd immediately fell to the conclusion Mike was kidnapping a child, and wouldn't you beat up a person trying to kidnap a child?
Beat up someone whose already been restrained on the ground? Nope, I wouldn’t.

Beat up someone whose already been restrained on the ground? Nope, I wouldn’t.
If I was certain the guy was a pedofile/kidnapper I'd put a kick or two in.

In this backstory the mob is effected by a quirk which somewhat lessened judgement and perceptions of what's up.
I doubt a woman in real life would kick off her heeled shoes to run after a teen in the street to attack because he was running while carrying a child,
(the child's mum would)
But as this universe has lots of things out of this world or inconceivable I kinda figured this was a adequate backstory and reason for his fears

• Censored.jpgName: Kuu Juutilainen
    Nicknames/Titles: N/A

Last edited:
If I was certain the guy was a pedofile/kidnapper I'd put a kick or two in.

In this backstory the mob is effected by a quirk which somewhat lessened judgement and perceptions of what's up.
I doubt a woman in real life would kick off her heeled shoes to run after a teen in the street to attack because he was running while carrying a child,
(the child's mum would)
But as this universe has lots of things out of this world or inconceivable I kinda figured this was a adequate backstory and reason for his fears
Alright then. I think things are basically fine then, if a bit basic on some parts. I'll take another look once your CS is no longer "work in progress".

• View attachment 615371Name: Kuu Juutilainen

The personality doesn't have a 'serious flaw', any negative trait that that could cause them to fail at an important moment and is significant and universal to their character. It's also currently crammed full of borderline contraditory phrases (saved by the proper distinction of when it is one given way or the other) and vagueness such as this phrase:
"even so, they have no fears about being hands-on if something really makes them feel a certain way, be it positive or negative"

I need you to correct this. I'll be willing to work with it if you just add one serious flaw that is fairly straightfoward.

Also, please specify what favorite "blueberry pie" is.

• View attachment 615371Name: Kuu Juutilainen
Approved mygiphy118.gif

Nicknames/Titles: She calls herself Tsu-Tsu or Rururu, doesn't like it when anyone else calls her that. Prefers them to make their own cute names for her!

Personality: Tsuru is the type of girl who has no filter whatsoever. She says whatever comes to mind, she's not afraid to say you're ugly or that you're really bothering her because you're not paying attention to her. In fact, whatever she thinks of, she says it. She has no secrets whatsoever and will always voice her opinion, whether it's wanted or not. That being said, she's not quiet at all. The only time where she will keep her mouth shut is during class when a teacher tells her to. Otherwise, she's talking non-stop. You should never trust her with secrets because she's a blabbermouth and will most definitely talk about it with a complete stranger later. Tsuru shares even her deepest, darkest secrets with people she should not be sharing that type of information with.

It should also be no surprise to others that she's very overdramatic! She exaggerates a lot of things and situations. Her loving, caring father didn't hug her good morning? "He really hates me! He never talks to me! He doesn't give me any love!" A complete stranger so much as looks at her in the hallway? "That's my boyfriend, I'm so in love with him, we're going to get married, you know!" She takes the smallest things and makes it bigger than it needs to be. She just has really big emotions and needs to let someone know as soon as possible or she'll explode!

Rururu is an obsessive hoarder and takes very good care of all her loveable objects. Even going as far as treating her friends as her things. She makes it known that something is hers, and hers alone. She most definitely hates it when her things break or someone else takes it from her, but surprisingly, she seems to handle her anger really well. She keeps her cute and happy vibe around others! The most she'll do around people is be even more clingy and annoying, but as soon as she's alone with her thing(s) she's a completely different person. She loses her composure, screams, kicks, and breaks stuff. All the silent seething she'd been building up the moment she got upset bubbles over and like the spoiled brat she is, makes quite the mess. It's even worse when her prized possession is someone she really likes.

This girl is a stranger to other peoples' emotions and feelings. Being that she does not care what she says around others, her blatant way of speaking may hurt those who are sensitive because she's not careful or mindful of anybody else besides herself. It doesn't help that when someone she's talking to starts crying or calling her out on what she said or did wrong, she's more or less confused when they do so. "What do you mean I hurt your feelings by saying your nose was big? I'm just stating the obvious!" She literally just does not care about anybody else's feelings besides herself, this is also including her favorite people. Tsuru is just very oblivious to the thoughts and actions of the other people around her, her own self being more important anyways. You can practically see a big question mark over her head when somebody is sobbing or freaking out over anything, she just continues business as normal and does as she sees fit.

Now, because she doesn't really care to reflect on the feelings of others, she most definitely puts herself first before anything. So if something isn't going her way, she does her absolute best to keep it the way she likes it. Tsuru craves the attention, the feeling of being wanted by others, of being special to people, and she wants to keep it just like that. Whether it's playing the victim, guilt-tripping, sometimes even lying, she's just straight up manipulative to keep herself happy. So what if people get hurt (physically or mentally) in the process, as long as she's happy, it doesn't matter, right? Besides, you're just a plaything of hers, you serve the sole purpose of making her feel good. As long as you get fed, clothes, money, whatever material thing you want, that should be enough, yes? Why do your feelings matter when you get everything else you want in life? You're just being selfish if you don't take poor Tsu-Tsu's feelings into consideration! Just be a good little toy and enjoy sitting on a shelf being treated like royalty while you only pay attention to her!

Without a doubt, Tsuru hates being bored. She's an adrenaline junkie! She loves being excited, it's a boring world without excitement. It's obvious when she's bored as hell, in fact, she declares it loudly and exaggerates by flopping onto the nearest surface while looking quite dead inside, and as soon as she can get her grubby little hands on something that stimulates that cute little brain of hers, she's like a happy puppy again! Be it anything dangerous - let's face it this girl is a sadistic AND masochistic freak. If she's getting hurt or someone else is, she feels great in all the wrong ways - or any of her cute little hobbies and interests, she's down for it!

Likes: - Stickers!! She likes to decorate any of her things (this includes friends) with all kinds of colorful and cute stickers.
- Cute Accessories!! This includes themed hairpins, over the top hair ties, weird headbands, large bracelets, strange rings, etc.
- Romance Mangas!! Any type of romance will do. Her favorites especially revolve around BL.
- Taking Pictures!! She has plenty of social media filled with all types of things she comes across. Pretty kitties, Harajuku streetwear, crazy art, and beautiful foods. She also has a collection of photos of people she really likes. Friends, strangers, most likely in positions that should not be shared in public.
- Makeup!! Tsuru goes all out with her makeup. Anything that's bright and neon is her most used products.
- Otome Games!! Visual novels and anything that allows her to be a really cute character and romance other characters.
- Drama!! People yelling at each other and fighting each other? Ah, the sexual tension! Gossip? She's all over it!
- People who are less fortunate than her!! She is immediately spoiling them and forcing herself in their lives. She loves the feeling of being needed.

Dislikes: - People who dress in all black. So BORING! People need to respect themselves and add some color to their lives!
- Ugly hands/fingernails. If you don't care for the appearance of your hands and nails (AKA dry/calloused hands, biting on your nails, no nail polish, just plain and ugly) she will probably die right there.
- Waking up late. She would NEVER wake up late, so when others do it? It annoys the heck out of her. You just wasted half the day away, shame!
- Being interrupted or ignored. Especially when she's talking about something she really loves.
- People who don't smile. First of all, rude! Get your resting bitch face somewhere else. Be happy!
- Window shopping. Just go in there and buy it! Better yet, let Tsuru buy it for you.

Fears: - Being called ugly. Everything she does is for the sole purpose of being cute and lovable, so it literally turns into an existential crisis when someone seriously calls her ugly and disgusting.
- Her fingers/nails somehow falling off or breaking. Tsuru takes very good care of them, so if something drastic were to happen to them she would be traumatized.
- Not being needed. She has to fit herself in somehow, one way or another. She's not worthless, she swears!

Backstory: Born into the rich lineage of the Kinzoku family, she had everything handed to her on a silver platter. Tsuru could never understand the plight of the common folk, she had everything she could want and need for the rest of her life. She had no worries of if she could get into the right school or if she could somehow afford those beautiful shoes and dinner at the same time. Dad and the maid had everything waiting for her at home, anyways! You could suppose that the only thing she was missing in life was a mother, hers had gone her own way after a mutual divorce with her father when she was younger and could barely remember anything, but Tsuru assumed this whole time that the maid was her mother anyways. Why else would the maid and her father kiss and hold hands, anyways? Nevertheless, Tsuru never had to ask for anything, she could simply get it at the touch of a button. It was your average rich, spoiled, childhood, with one of the most famous fathers who bought a lot of stock in the Support market.

Sometimes, when Mr. Kinzoku had to go off for business meetings of some sorts, he'd bring along little Rururu, who was only 5 at the time. Mainly he would meet up with certain Support companies to see what it was they were developing and to determine their worth to see if it was enough for him to invest in it, so while he would be talking with those showing him around and proving their worth, Tsuru would run off and meet the actual development team and hang out with them. They provided her sweets and attention, win-win! They would also show her how they made certain items, surprisingly, Tsuru took great interest in. They would allow her to help with building it, too! She had the perfect quirk for it anyways. Sometimes she'd help screw in a bolt or hammer a nail in, or whatever it was they would allow her to do without messing up or harming herself badly. Naturally, whenever Mr. Kinzoku would go for these meetings, Tsuru would beg to come with so she could help all the nice Support nerds with her usefulness! Of course, Mr. Kinzoku could never say no to his daughter.

Tsuru's love for helping develop beautiful, new support items grew with her. In fact, she had no desires to be a hero whatsoever, she knew she was more helpful and useful with these Support companies! Plus, she loved to add her own cute flair to the items. They would look much better with her in charge! She convinced her father to have her own little (and by little I mean HUGE) lab at home to tinker and build her own support items. By the age of 13, she managed to create several items, which her father sold/forced into the hands of certain heroes who could make do with it. Tsuru didn't care for the money she and the other developers, - who, admittedly, helped her out quite a bit during the process of making those items - received, but the feeling of being needed and wanted? Of creating something that people used because they needed the extra support? It was all she could ever want for, and she wanted more of it. She decided, eventually, she would get into a prestigious school that would stroke her desire for being the Support she wanted to be!

Meanwhile, during her endeavors of building items and normal trips with her father, her antics at her junior high ensued as well. Tsuru had taken notice of a girl younger than her. Rururu was in her last year of junior high, the other girl, was in her first year. What had interested Tsuru so much about this girl was for the simple fact that: she was less fortunate, attending a rich-kid private school. Naturally, Tsuru assumed there was something special and smart about this young girl, so she decided to pursue her! To get to know her more, and to be of help to her. Tsuru strikes up conversations with this girl, manages to befriend her, and the two begin their path to friendship! Albeit, as the days go by, Tsuru shows signs of being more possessive and obsessive, to the other girl's horror. Holding hands too tight, messaging her every day every minute every hour, basically whenever the two were separated. Tsuru would walk the girl home after school, buy her things the young girl yearned for, even going so far as pulling her into clothing stores and dressing the girl herself. Eventually, the young girl knew that this was getting weird and she started to ghost poor Tsuru. Avoiding her in the halls, not responding to Tsuru's messages, ignoring her whenever Tsuru spoke, etc.

Tsuru was not happy about it at all. Nevertheless, she continued to pursue her love for this girl. Instead of walking her home, she'd follow her (so that nothing bad could happen to her, of course), leave gifts for her at the girl's doorstep (even breaking in and leaving things in her room or taking stuff out of it), messaging her anonymously on certain social websites, anything she could do to keep her attention. Even going so far as writing a love letter, confessing all her feelings for this girl, and quite frankly admitting that: "I will kill myself if you don't return my feelings back!"

Fast forward a few weeks later after receiving that letter, the young girl cornered Tsuru, crying while spewing hateful blather. How she was weird, dangerous, and needs to leave her alone before she calls the police on her. Before Tsuru could say anything, however, her little toy had run away to avoid any other conversation with her. As soon as Tsuru got home, she ranted to her father while making quite a mess around the home by punching the doors, kicking the walls, and throwing the priceless antiques that decorated the living room. After her tantrum, she threw herself crying in the maid's arms. Her love was not returned, and no matter what she did, she knew that she could not keep her doll. It was taken from her, ripped from her hands. Mr. Kinzoku, being the loving father he was, decided to take matters into his own hands, by speaking with the young girl herself and her family. To make things short, he made plenty of threats, forced the girl out of the school, but offered to pay them a lot of money to just leave the town altogether. They took that money and ran the hell out of there, all the way across the country. He knew his daughter would be heartbroken for a while, but he only told her that she would find love in someone else, and they would be glad to have it.

Of course, Tsuru got over her first love pretty quick, it only took her a matter of days. She found solace in all the other games and books she had, in her support items, and the developers she kept in contact with who had only heard the omitted story of it all. Now, the school year was ending, and with her father's help, she knew she would get into the high school she wanted. However, things were not to her expectations. Her father was boasting about a school that was in the works that he played a part of funding. She didn't want to be a hero, she wanted to support them! Yet, Mr. Kinzoku had a way with words, and he really wanted to just get someone in to keep an eye on something he invested in, even if he only had such a small part in it. He put money into it, he better make sure it was worth it. What better way to make sure that it was going all fine by sending his daughter as a student? He promised her that people would be much more in need of a hero, and even promised that she could be both! To her, it was very tempting. So she agreed. She would go and become the ultimate, cutest, hero and support for the simple need of just being needed.

Skills/Talents: - Lockpicking, every good stalker hero/support needs to know this!
- Building/developing/tinkering of support items. She's got a dad with lots of money and contacts who are even better than her at it, so what's there to not know about?
- She sure can wave a kitchen knife around pretty good. Whether it being an actual kitchen knife or tiny, mini ones on her fingers.

A mutation quirk that has altered her fingers. Her fingers are so shiny and metally, also a little heavy for other people if they try to hold her hands! (One wrong move and she can smash her phone screen pretty bad. No worries, that's what money is for!) The metal is malleable and ductile, meaning she can change their form into small objects or tools, including screwdrivers, wrenches, hammers, lockpicks, knives, scissors, even metal thread/wires! She can only make one tool per finger, so she can't combine her fingers to make one big giant tool. They can only be as big as her regular fingers. As of right now, Tsuru can make 3 feet of metal wire per finger. She doesn't dare use her actual fingers for this, though, rather her nails. So once she uses up all of her nail to make all that wire, she has to wait for it to grow back before she can make more.

Also, because they're metal, her fingers are very good conductors for heat! Put it near some fire, and anyone who touches them will burn themselves. It's like touching a pot that has been sitting on a stove. Her fingers are very durable, them being made out of metal, so you would need something that can cut through metal in order to get through to them. Her nails, however, can take a few days to grow back (1/2 cm a day), but fingers stay gone forever. Tsuru grows out her nails and mainly focuses on strengthening them rather than her actual fingers.

Quote: "Ohhh, the other day, did you hear? Heyyy, did you hear? Hooooooooy, didddd youuuuu hearrrrrr?"

"Woww, your clothes are really dirty! You have to change, let me buy some more for you!"

"They don't love you like I do. So, come sit down and be a good little thing for me, please?"

Theme Song:

Hero Costume: Most of her costume is purely aesthetics, besides the armor plating. As much as she doesn't mind getting hurt, she's not that stupid, she doesn't want to get killed. There's an opening in the gloves so that her fingers can be revealed at the touch of a button on her wrist, so she's able to manipulate her fingers as she pleases without any constrictions, or protect her precious digits. Also, small little booster jets at the bottom of her feet! Just to hover a little and make jumping easier in all that metal casing. Also, she gets pretty hot in all that armor, so she made sure to have a small little fan blowing at her face at all times!

Ok, just need you to state in your CS that she is not able to create complex items with her quirk- specifically, that she can create tools, not technology, with her fingers. Everything else is excellent and ready for approval.

Name: Hitomi Tsukumo / 瞳 九十九
Nicknames/Titles: Nine
Position: Mathematics teacher/secretary
Height: 5’11
Appearance:
LF9-9EZD-AGm3ttOzbg2bJV5ZqQfJ_avKaV-GDWquLYqYvD_SCUE0xOR4KKcd0zrv_qjFYQCeb6nZeuiLynBmu-kts7wei1j9kBkyJ_pkiWQRwe3Jo4vLiarqHXyEEWkAnqi9_H3

Personality:

A person with impeccable manners, yet an explosive personality when it comes to others’ manners. Her demeanor has 3 stages: being nice, being serious, being an embodiment of devil enclosed in a woman with a pretty face. She will pick her demeanor according to “how much has this person disrespected me today/overall”. Has a very pragmatic approach to people. Students: Teach them. Principal: Serve him. Other teachers: depends, do they need anything from me? Is it feasible? Will I get anything from it? Usually will not take any action if a given result won’t push her towards her 3 goals: Find Calamity, Pay debt, Protect/ Increase reputation.

That being said, when she does work towards those things, she will always give it her 150% at least. When she teaches she TEACHES: incessantly, until she faints, until hers or the students’ body fails, she will teach. That leads her to overwork herself, not getting enough of sleep, which makes her underperform, and as a result, she chastises herself for it and works even harder. That’s the Hitomi loop. That being said, even in teaching she has a secondary task: be perfect. She wants- no, she needs to be perceived as a perfect individual: able to do everything without any flaws. That fatal fault of hers leads her to be easily manipulated by those who know how to do it. She is not stupid enough to jump from a bridge if somebody tells her “I bet you won’t survive.”. But If it’s something feasible, akin to “capture this villain” there is a fair chance she’ll devote her heart and soul to prove she can do it (if she deems it important enough for her, of course). Helping civilians? No. No way. This is a job for smaller or those less ambitious heroes. Hitomi deems herself too… proud, for those kinds of things.

While she is the type of person to start a 5-hour non-stop study session, she is not one to tolerate somebody who doesn’t understand the material. Yes, screaming the instructions louder and making the student feel like an idiot is a viable strategy, is it not? She is only ever patient when it comes to her own plans, and learning routine.

• Books​
  • Wikipedia​
  • Instant Ramen (cheap and doesn't take much time)​
  • Money​
  • Vending Machines​
  • Classical music or country​
Dislikes:

• Stupidity​
  • Sea creatures​
  • Eating (it wastes time)​
  • Flashiness​
  • Glitter, fireworks, neons​
  • Fast music​
Fears: {S}
Backstory:
{S}

Skills/Talents:

• Accounting​
  • Science​
  • Mathematics​
  • History​
  • Geography​
  • Planning​
Items:

• Phone​
  • Hairpins​
  • Pens​
  • Notepad​
  • Hand watch​

Quirk:
Name: Sensory Stall
Description: If the user looks into another person's eyes, the victim's internal processes will slow down, making it seem like everything is happening 2 times faster than normal. For an observer, they will seem as if stuck in slow motion; their responses will be delayed and even their words will stretch and slow down. The effect wears off 30 seconds after the eye contact is broken. The quirk works if the user’s or victim’s eyes are reflected.
Because it slows down not only the perception of time but also physiological processes, it can slow down a heartbeat, making it viable in slowing down hemorrhages and poison spread.

Quote: “Give me 5 minutes and It’s done. Give me 10 minutes and It’s done perfectly. Give me 15 minutes and you’ve given me too much.”

Wealth Status:
{S}

Theme Song:

Hero Name:
Slow-down Hero: Delay

A7DmXVlQTQLI69ZkDfe0iChwwZ6KyjX5Hqg3YAasJpiuypVgF69qIEi-3PYjS6_7oQzMmRORx0Bc0F3cmy1ffcSaVm-bWt43ySaCnjTgjLJI26_NdXbmNLBgz4Tur266PxmlWX1A

The Costume is made from a breathable, comfortable material made for combat and espionage alike. The most important part is the visor, which has a series of small mirrors installed so that the user is able to see not only what’s in front, but also the sides, as well as some of the back area. It also allows the user to use her quirk from a previously impossible angle. The goggles also possess a heat visor; it helps the user establish and keep track of who has already been the victim of her quirk: the body temperature of those affected falls by 1-2 degrees celsius. Additionally, if that system fails, it comes with an automatic, 30-second timer.
Special Moves: Override: If a person maintains eye contact with her for more than 30 seconds, which is unlikely, he enters a near-comatose state for up to an hour.

Feats You're Known For:

• Multiple villain arrests​
  • Saved a lot of influential people​
  • Finished a prestigious hero school as a top student​

Last edited:

A mutation quirk that has altered her fingers. Her fingers are so shiny and metally, also a little heavy for other people if they try to hold her hands! (One wrong move and she can smash her phone screen pretty bad. No worries, that's what money is for!) The metal is malleable and ductile, meaning she can change their form into small objects or tools, including screwdrivers, wrenches, hammers, lockpicks, knives, scissors, even metal thread/wires! Only simple tools, no technology or anything too complex. She can only make one tool per finger, so she can't combine her fingers to make one big giant tool. They can only be as big as her regular fingers. As of right now, Tsuru can make 3 feet of metal wire per finger. She doesn't dare use her actual fingers for this, though, rather her nails. So once she uses up all of her nail to make all that wire, she has to wait for it to grow back before she can make more.

Theme Song:

Approved mygiphy118.gif

Name: Hitomi Tsukumo / 瞳 九十九
Nicknames/Titles: Nine
Position: Mathematics teacher/ science teacher/ social studies teacher/ secretary / accountant
Height: 5’11
Appearance:
LF9-9EZD-AGm3ttOzbg2bJV5ZqQfJ_avKaV-GDWquLYqYvD_SCUE0xOR4KKcd0zrv_qjFYQCeb6nZeuiLynBmu-kts7wei1j9kBkyJ_pkiWQRwe3Jo4vLiarqHXyEEWkAnqi9_H3

Personality:

A person with impeccable manners, yet an explosive personality when it comes to others’ manners. Her demeanor has 3 stages: being nice, being serious, being an embodiment of devil enclosed in a woman with a pretty face. She will pick her demeanor according to “how much has this person disrespected me today/overall”. Has a very pragmatic approach to people. Students: Teach them. Principal: Serve him. Other teachers: depends, do they need anything from me? Is it feasible? Will I get anything from it? Usually will not take any action if a given result won’t push her towards her 3 goals: Find Calamity, Pay debt, Protect/ Increase reputation.

That being said, when she does work towards those things, she will always give it her 150% at least. When she teaches she TEACHES: incessantly, until she faints, until hers or the students’ body fails, she will teach. That leads her to overwork herself, not getting enough of sleep, which makes her underperform, and as a result, she chastises herself for it and works even harder. That’s the Hitomi loop. That being said, even in teaching she has a secondary task: be perfect. She wants- no, she needs to be perceived as a perfect individual: able to do everything without any flaws. That fatal fault of hers leads her to be easily manipulated by those who know how to do it. She is not stupid enough to jump from a bridge if somebody tells her “I bet you won’t survive.”. But If it’s something feasible, akin to “capture this villain” there is a fair chance she’ll devote her heart and soul to prove she can do it (if she deems it important enough for her, of course). Helping civilians? No. No way. This is a job for smaller or those less ambitious heroes. Hitomi deems herself too… proud, for those kinds of things.

While she is the type of person to create a 5-hour non-stop study session, she is not one to tolerate somebody who doesn’t understand the material. Yes, screaming the instructions louder and making the student feel like an idiot is a viable strategy, is it not? She is only ever patient when it comes to her own plans, and learning routine.

• Wikipedia​
  • Instant Ramen (cheap and doesn't take much time)​
  • Money​
  • Vending Machines​
  • Classical music or country​
Dislikes:

• Stupidity​
  • Sea creatures​
  • Eating (it wastes time)​
  • Flashiness​
  • Glitter, fireworks, neons​
  • Fast music​
Fears: {S}
Backstory:
{S}

Skills/Talents:

• Accounting​
  • Science​
  • Mathematics​
  • History​
  • Geography​
  • Planning​
Items:

• Phone​
  • Hairpins​
  • Pens​
  • Notepad​
  • Hand watch​

Quirk:
{S}

Quote: “Give me 5 minutes and It’s done. Give me 10 minutes and It’s done perfectly. Give me 15 minutes and you’ve given me too much.”

Wealth Status:
{S}

Theme Song:

Hero Name:
Slow-down Hero: Delay

A7DmXVlQTQLI69ZkDfe0iChwwZ6KyjX5Hqg3YAasJpiuypVgF69qIEi-3PYjS6_7oQzMmRORx0Bc0F3cmy1ffcSaVm-bWt43ySaCnjTgjLJI26_NdXbmNLBgz4Tur266PxmlWX1A

{S}
Special Moves: {S}

Feats You're Known For:

• Multiple villain arrests
  • Saved a lot of influential people
  • Finished a prestigious hero school as a top student

Approved mygiphy118.gif

1566338371900.png1566338376573.png

Name: Kùn Māo
困猫

Nicknames/Titles: Mr. Māo, nothing more, nothing less.

Position: Head of Security

Height: 165 cm / 5'5"

Personality: Kùn is very pessimistic for someone working as a Pro Hero at the ripe age of 32. He only sees the worst in everything, he really just has no hope for anything in life generally. He reacts to the most positive things in life with no passion or motivation whatsoever. In fact, it's very depressing and a little bit alarming. Interactions with him are not light at all, any topic he will immediately shoot down with that lovely, gloomy outlook of his. On the night of one of his classmate's birthday, back in high school, he managed to scare everybody and never get invited to another birthday party by asking the birthday boy: "Do you regret being born?" He keeps his stare on the other young boy as he swipes a bottle of stolen sake and proceeds to chug it. Kùn never congratulated him for turning 17, by the way.

Naturally, due to his overwhelming pessimism, he's easily seen as a rude, aggressive, just straight up cranky old man. Like a baby who never got a good nap, except much older. This man just exudes bad vibes. The resting bitch face surely cements that he's just horrible. You know that saying where the shorter you are, the angrier you are? Yeah, that's Kùn. It's even worse when he doesn't get enough sleep. A literal man child!! Since he can't be happy, nobody else can. Kùn is most definitely the type to take everyone down with him. He feels like he's never had the chance to have a good life or even be happy, so it is his life's mission to make everyone else as miserable as himself. Oh, does he love pissing other people off. It's one of the only things in his life that gives him any satisfaction. He's petty as hell and gets off on your emotional pain and suffering.

Kùn's lack of respect tends to force himself into arguments that he didn't even mean to start in the first place. He just so happens to start fights by the way he speaks. By the time he realizes that he has started something, he fully commits to it and continues to fight all the way to hell. Not even physically, just verbally. Kùn doesn't back down, he will prod and poke about everything you hate about yourself. He likes to push buttons just for fun. Bitchy, inconsiderate, just overall nasty.

If there's one thing he likes about himself, Kùn is actually very committed to any task at hand. Give him a job and he'll do it, and do it well. It's one of the only reasons he stays in the hero business, he was given an order and he plans on going through with it. He doesn't like to leave things undone.

He's not inclined towards the whole popularity and showbusiness of being a Pro Hero. He doesn't like the unneeded attention, never has, and never will. It's why he's always been an underground hero, he prefers to stay out of the limelight, it only gets in the way if he becomes too popular.

- Coffee, especially at really nice/minimalistic cafes.
- Sunsets. He's no sap, he doesn't like to watch it go down, he only tolerates it because the sun is finally going away.
- Angry, ugly cats. {S}
- Food. Loves to eat all types of food, a real connoisseur of culinary.
- Sleep.
- Rain or storms. It's very relaxing to watch.

Dislikes:
- Sunrises, the sun gets in his eyes.
- People being all happy and smiley.
- Hugs. DO NOT HUG HIM. Do not.
- PDA, love, etc. Kùn will not tolerate it under any circumstances.
- Really cold weather. While he looks good in all those layers he has to put on, it's really uncomfortable, and he doesn't sleep well cold.
- "Good luck." Kùn doesn't believe in BS like that. Crickets? Step. Good luck charms? Thrown away.
- Dogs. Will hiss at them.

Fears:
{S}

Backstory: {S}

Kùn became an underground Pro Hero who prioritized in night routes, capturing villains, while engaging in any activity that involved in sneaking around. Surprise attacks and the like, even some weird jobs with escorting various people around and security/reconnaissance to those who needed it. He came into contact with a rich Japanese man, Mr. Kinzoku, that offered him support items to help him out in exchange for a bit of cash. Kùn had become a sort of tester of these items, despite having to pay for them, but as long as he was able to work efficiently he didn't mind.

Having heard of a Hero School opening-up, and a bit short on cash, he jumped at any opportunity to help him pay the bills and continue being a Pro Hero.

Skills/Talents:
- Hiding/sneaking
- Pickpocketing
- Sleeping anywhere at anytime

Items: His murse (man purse) is filled with:
- 3 small discs that when activated, turns into a net that spans over 6 feet on all sides.
- 2 chunky bracelets that unfold into his paw gauntlets.
- Black travel neck pillow.
- Sunglasses.
- It also has various food menus. For... reasons.
- Plastic chopsticks and a metal straw.

Quirk:
Yawn (欠伸)
Emitter Type: Anyone who hears his yawn is immediately subject to drowsiness. Meaning, lack of energy, tiredness, fatigue, laziness, sleepiness, etc. In order for this to work, he needs to be tired, a fake yawn doesn't cut it. The more tired the victim and the user is, the more effective the quirk is. That being said, the closer Kùn is to dropping dead and sleeping right there on the ground, those around who hear him yawn will fall asleep with him, and those who are just as tired are easy to succumb. The effects last much longer for those who are lethargic and willing, equivalent to 5-8 hours of sleep, but for someone who is alert and wide awake, the maximum time for them to be asleep is 10 minutes. Of course, this is ineffective if the listener cannot hear. They have to be able to hear him yawn in order for them to feel the effects of his quirk. Also, the yawn must be in person, through videos and recordings it will not work. Very helpful for Insomniacs and people who just need to rest!

Quote: "If you don't like a bit of criticism, you chose the wrong field of work."

"You're tired? Sucks."

Wealth Status:
{S}

Theme Song:

Hero Name: The Sleepy Hero, Catnap

Hero Costume: His costume consists of a cat hoodie, complete with the ears and a cat mask. It's mainly pajamas, the hoodie with some comfortable pants he can casually walk around in. The mask includes an amplifier so he can make his yawns louder, that way everyone can hear his lovely yawning. Also included is some night vision ability in the mask, as he works mainly in the dark. The paw gauntlets look like overly large cat paws, which have retractable claws. This way he can scratch and punch villains very hard while climbing surfaces with ease! His heels also have retractable claws as well. Clings to walls, probably hurts if he kicks you too.

1566338422326.png

Special Moves: - Dropkick: Literally just... yawns and dropkicks you. Double whammy.
- Punch: Yawn, then punch. Those cat paws aren't very soft, unfortunately.

Feats You're Known For: - Taking down 3 small Villain organizations by his lonesome
- Captured 37 Villains

Last edited:
Name:
Kyosuke Nihimura

Nicknames/Titles:
Kyoki (Nickname given by his mother) Dr. Kyu or Doc

Position:
Student

Height:
5'2

Appearance:
Kyosuke Nishimura.png

Personality:
Courageous, bright minded and awkward. Kyosuke is known to be a very quiet child. This boy's carefulness of consequences excels than most students but with the sacrifice of having lack of social interaction among society, making him a natural introverted smart guy. It's no surprise that he doesn't start conversations first and answers way too formally because of his way of life. In the public eye. He is a simple quiet boy whom seems to have a lot of ideas running through his head because he does. Kyosuke's unique ability to think ahead or critically just goes to show that Kyosuke is not like the others. Even in the midst of panic. Kyosuke thinks of the bigger picture which is sometimes why he reacts slow to conversations or react quickly. When you're a guy with a lot of things running in his head. You are bound to give away awkward answers, vague statements and sometimes long periods of silence from Kyosuke. What's more dangerous is the fact that he overthinks even the simplest of situations. Commonly happens under stressed pressure or new experiences. A flaw that Kyosuke has to control. Kyosuke always tries to look professional in front of others for who knows why. Putting up a confident face despite his true self being different.

Kyosuke's serious nature does show compassion towards others in a subtle way. Often times, they are disguised in small doings or vague words. One has to pay attention just see these forms of love. Being closer to him makes it easier to see his expression of gratitude, acknowledgement and love.

+Planning ahead
+Keeping first aid and medicine close
+Academic books
+Playing with a 8x8x8 Rubik's cube
+Apples

Dislikes:
-Being called on his phone instead of being texted
-Calling him short of being nicknamed as such
-Eating junk food
-Mutant quirks
-Addressing him as "Kyoki"
-Mentioning his father or his true friend

Fears:
-Revealing his true feelings
-Any form of strangle
-Blood curdling screams

Backstory:
Born in tokyo Japan. Kyosuke was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Living in the life of wealth and luxury, no surprise as both parents both own two hospitals he is aligned to be the next heir to the business. Kyosuke's life revolved only around studying and fulfilling his role as the next big owner of both hospitals under his surname. Kyosuke had one choice in life and he did not murmur and simply followed like a drone. Kyosuke was a lonely individual. Spending most of his life studying alone in his big bed room inside the Nishimura mansion. Despite his boring life, their is a reason for him to keep on going. You see, about like tthree years ago. Kyosuke had a friend. The only true friend he had. A girl who lives a couple of blocks away. Everyday, this girl comes by to say hello by his highly placed window. Sometimes trying to entertain him by singing or simply talking to him despite the distance. This made Kyosuke's life a little more bright to begin with. Her daily motivations of singing and flying paper planes off light messages gliding to his window made him motivated to pursue his role. He made a promise to the girl that he will one day take her to his favorite park in Japan. Last year, he expected the girl to greet him by the window again. Sadly, she did not show up at all. Concerned Kyosuke soon found out that his best friend was fatally injured in a car crash incident.

Without a second thought the boy found out where the girl was. A man answered her phone that he gave to her. The man was a police officer, bearing the tragic news of his only true friend. Kyosuke's concern to the girl was so intense that he went there by himself and brought her to his mother's hospital. He even paid for both the truck driver and the girl's health with his own savings. Unfortunately, Kyosuke's friend did not make while the driver did. His father soon found out about him and the girl's relations. Angered, his father did not understand Kyosuke's feeling of loneliness as he only sees the girl as an obstacle for his studies. This snapped the young lad and forced himself to live on his own. Despite his wealth, he is limited to what he has as his father halts his bank account's usage. Kyosuke lost many things that day but he did not lose his hope as he now tries to prove to himself that his father was wrong and to do so.

Skills/Talents:
+Advanced first aid
+Educated in basic medicine
+Can speak English

Items:
1. Smartphone
2. Expensive looking wallet
3. An extra smartphone (Same model as his other one)
4. Small Travel First aid kit
6. A notebook (Already used)

Quirk:
Heat Beam eyes(Emitter class)-
Two streak red heat laser. (Typical super hero quirk) Burns trough almost any material like actual heat lasers. Except for metals, it deflects on metal or stops completely if not hot enough. Bounces on mirrors and he is not resistant to them. Despite misconceptions, his eyelashes don't burn out but his skin will. It can also push back targets away depending on how strong he forces himself to do so. He can only widen his pupils to shoot a larger streak of lasers but doing so only hastens his quirk's stamina. The biggest drawback of this quirk is that. He cannot use it for too long. Longest record of non stop shooting lasted 1 and a half minutes. Prolonging his his quirk's usage can make him become temporarily blind. Especially when he has been rapid firing his quirk for more than 2 minutes straight. This makes him, visually disabled. Even if he is blind he can still go over the limit and burn out his eyes. Commonly happens when he applies his all on a single shot. Going beyond limits will burn his eyes out but thankfully a small part of his quirk is that he can self regenerate his own eyes but this takes time. Roughly for two days or even a week. Maximum range of his quirk is 10 meters. Cool down between quirk usage is 7 seconds.

Wealth Status:
Wealthy

Theme Song:

If You Are a Student:

Desired Hero Name:

Dr. Satellite

Hero Costume:
Kyosuke.png

At typical view. It seems that most of Kyosuke's costume design is based on a futuristic look. He wears a white lab coat with blue outlines and light blue linings (Glow in the dark) Made with a fine cloth durable enough to withstand tears, acid chemicals and flames. Nothing too fancy about the coat. Blue long sleeves and red tie. Kyosuke wears a high quality sports shorts, making him move freely with little to no restrains. Fancy white and blue boots. Padded soles for less painful walks and falls, lightweight design and durable ceramic knee pads. Kyosuke wears a scarlet red belt that carries a small first aid kit. Each separated to a category of what injuries each heal. These compact versions of the first aid kit so far, he has three. Burns, Abrasions and Fractures. Adhesive Nitrile gloves that is twice stronger than the standard nitrile gloves doctors use. For the cherry on top. Kyosuke's personal safety mask. A mask that protects him from many physical harm. Metal face mask that helps him breath a little better in hazardous gas environments. Reinforced glass goggles (Not bulletproof) that has a special computer that helps him in combat. The heads up display on the goggles is one-sided so only he can see his own HUD. On screen displays the Time (tells time), text messages and a eye tracking cross hair(Eye tracking crosshair that tracks his eyes movement for better accuracy). His headset can pick up radio waves and receive calls or texts. Face mask still runs on battery, a charge lifespan equal to a modern day computer.

Last edited:
Name:
Kyosuke Nihimura

Nicknames/Titles:
Kyoki (Nickname given by his mother) Dr. Kyu or Doc

Position:
Student

Height:
5'2

Appearance:
View attachment 618360

Personality:
Courageous, bright minded and awkward. Kyosuke is known to be a very quiet child. This boy's carefulness of consequences excels than most students but with the sacrifice of having lack of social interaction among society, making him a natural introverted smart guy. It's no surprise that he doesn't start conversations first and answers way too formally because of his way of life. In the public eye. He is a simple quiet boy whom seems to have a lot of ideas running through his head because he does. Kyosuke's unique ability to think ahead or critically just goes to show that Kyosuke is not like the others. Even in the midst of panic. Kyosuke thinks of the bigger picture which is sometimes why he reacts slow to conversations or react quickly. When you're a guy with a lot of things running in his head. You are bound to give away awkward answers, vague statements and sometimes long periods of silence from Kyosuke. What's more dangerous is the fact that he overthinks even the simplest of situations. Commonly happens under stressed pressure or new experiences. A flaw that Kyosuke has to control. Kyosuke always tries to look professional in front of others for who knows why. Putting up a confident face despite his true self being different.

Kyosuke's serious nature does show compassion towards others in a subtle way. Often times, they are disguised in small doings or vague words. One has to pay attention just see these forms of love. Being closer to him makes it easier to see his expression of gratitude, acknowledgement and love.

+Planning ahead
+Keeping first aid and medicine close
+Academic books
+Playing with a 8x8x8 Rubik's cube
+Apples

Dislikes:
-Being called on his phone instead of being texted
-Calling him short of being nicknamed as such
-Eating junk food
-Mutant quirks
-Addressing him as "Kyoki"
-Mentioning his father or his true friend

Fears:
-Revealing his true feelings
-Any form of strangle
-Blood curdling screams

Backstory:
Born in tokyo Japan. Kyosuke was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Living in the life of wealth and luxury, no surprise as both parents both own two hospitals he is aligned to be the next heir to the business. Kyosuke's life revolved only around studying and fulfilling his role as the next big owner of both hospitals under his surname. Kyosuke had one choice in life and he did not murmur and simply followed like a drone. Kyosuke was a lonely individual. Spending most of his life studying alone in his big bed room inside the Nishimura mansion. Despite his boring life, their is a reason for him to keep on going. You see, about like tthree years ago. Kyosuke had a friend. The only true friend he had. A girl who lives a couple of blocks away. Everyday, this girl comes by to say hello by his highly placed window. Sometimes trying to entertain him by singing or simply talking to him despite the distance. This made Kyosuke's life a little more bright to begin with. Her daily motivations of singing and flying paper planes off light messages gliding to his window made him motivated to pursue his role. He made a promise to the girl that he will one day take her to his favorite park in Japan. Last year, he expected the girl to greet him by the window again. Sadly, she did not show up at all. Concerned Kyosuke soon found out that his best friend was fatally injured in a car crash incident.

Without a second thought the boy found out where the girl was. A man answered her phone that he gave to her. The man was a police officer, bearing the tragic news of his only true friend. Kyosuke's concern to the girl was so intense that he went there by himself and brought her to his mother's hospital. He even paid for both the truck driver and the girl's health with his own savings. Unfortunately, Kyosuke's friend did not make while the driver did. His father soon found out about him and the girl's relations. Angered, his father did not understand Kyosuke's feeling of loneliness as he only sees the girl as an obstacle for his studies. This snapped the young lad and forced himself to live on his own. Despite his wealth, he is limited to what he has as his father halts his bank account's usage. Kyosuke lost many things that day but he did not lose his hope as he now tries to prove to himself that his father was wrong and to do so.

Skills/Talents:
+Advanced first aid
+Educated in basic medicine
+Can speak English

Items:
1. Smartphone
2. Expensive looking wallet
3. An extra smartphone (Same model as his other one)
4. Small Travel First aid kit
6. A notebook (Already used)

Quirk:
Heat Beam eyes(Emitter class)-
Two streak red heat laser. (Typical super hero quirk) Burns trough almost any material like actual heat lasers. Except for metals, it deflects on metal or stops completely if not hot enough. Bounces on mirrors and he is not resistant to them. Despite misconceptions, his eyelashes don't burn out but his skin will. It can also push back targets away depending on how strong he forces himself to do so. He can only widen his pupils to shoot a larger streak of lasers but doing so only hastens his quirk's stamina. The biggest drawback of this quirk is that. He cannot use it for too long. Longest record of non stop shooting lasted 1 and a half minutes. Prolonging his his quirk's usage can make him become temporarily blind. Especially when he has been rapid firing his quirk for more than 2 minutes straight. This makes him, visually disabled. Even if he is blind he can still go over the limit and burn out his eyes. Commonly happens when he applies his all on a single shot. Going beyond limits will burn his eyes out but thankfully a small part of his quirk is that he can self regenerate his own eyes but this takes time. Roughly for two days or even a week. Maximum range of his quirk is 10 meters. Cool down between quirk usage is 7 seconds.

Wealth Status:
Wealthy

Theme Song:

If You Are a Student:

Desired Hero Name:

Dr. Satellite

Hero Costume:
View attachment 618361

At typical view. It seems that most of Kyosuke's costume design is based on a futuristic look. He wears a white lab coat with blue outlines and light blue linings (Glow in the dark) Made with a fine cloth durable enough to withstand tears, acid chemicals and flames. Nothing too fancy about the coat. Blue long sleeves and red tie. Kyosuke wears a high quality sports shorts, making him move freely with little to no restrains. Fancy white and blue boots. Padded soles for less painful walks and falls, lightweight design and durable ceramic knee pads. Kyosuke wears a scarlet red belt that carries a small first aid kit. Each separated to a category of what injuries each heal. These compact versions of the first aid kit so far, he has three. Burns, Abrasions and Fractures. Adhesive Nitrile gloves that is twice stronger than the standard nitrile gloves doctors use. For the cherry on top. Kyosuke's personal safety mask. A mask that protects him from many physical harm. Metal face mask that helps him breath a little better in hazardous gas environments. Reinforced glass goggles (Not bulletproof) that has a special computer that helps him in combat. The heads up display on the goggles is one-sided so only he can see his own HUD. On screen displays the Time (tells time), text messages and a eye tracking cross hair(Eye tracking crosshair that tracks his eyes movement for better accuracy). His headset can pick up radio waves and receive calls or texts. Face mask still runs on battery, a charge lifespan equal to a modern day computer.

Approved mygiphy118.gif

Name:
Caulis Livingwood

Nicknames/Titles:
Little Weed or Lumi
Position:
Student

Height:
6'5"
Appearance:

1567001428057.png
Personality:
Caulis is a very grounded boy though many who know him, especially his mother, accuse him of being too much like moss, and she isn't very far off the mark. If the boy finds a particularly nice spot of sunshine to nap in, it is very likely that you will find him there several hours later still in the same spot, content to just lay and enjoy his time. Any who claim to know Caulis has one thing to say about him, he is exceptionally kind. This kindness often leads him into situations where he can be taken advantage of or otherwise easily manipulated. He is warm to all, fearing no social interactions as he has only really dealt with his mother for most of his life, but his lack of experience interaction with people has nurtured a more naive nature into him.

Apart from any form of social awareness, Caulis has not been afforded a normal growing experience to say the least. While he could build a small lean-to or a rudimentary snare from things he could find in the forest, he does not know how to use a smart phone. As such, he will struggle to adapt into this new path he has chosen. Many of his mannerisms will seem primitive to others, and most of their ways will seem alien and fantastic. Even his attire is simple, he has worn cargo shorts as long as he can remember, he likes the extra pocket space for keeping whatever he desires in, but unless forced he refuses to wear shoes, even when the item is forced upon him, he settles for flip-flops or similar item. More often than not he will be found without a shirt, soaking up as much sun as he can at that time, but will don a white t-shirt should he need to.

While he is not stupid, Caulis has not been taught how to read or write. His childhood was filled with learning to survive, and live off of what nature and the sun could provide, limiting to the real world knowledge that he was able to attain. This however does not bother the boy, in fact it has garnished a sense of pride within him, as he has proven, for the last 17 years, that he has been able to survive without such things even though many consider them a necessity. Though others have expressed how much more he could attain if he were to learn something as simple as reading and writing, Caulis seeks to prove that he can attain whatever he needs with his own two hands and a bit of perseverance. It is because of this mentality that the boy is very staunch in his arguments against learning something new, though he does concede that he will have to learn one or two things while on Hero Isle, he intended to push through on his own merit as far as he can.

If it is within his power and anybody, often even strangers, asks him to complete a task, he will do so with as much gusto as he can manage. This is one trait that never leaves him, even when he is running on low energy, he is willing to give his all to help those in need, even those who do not reciprocate any such kindness. This is the major reason he wishes to go into the search and rescue field.

Water - As in drinking water, he carries a water bottle with him where ever he goes and is rarely seen without it.

Sunny days - On days of very nice weather, with lots of sun, Caulis can be seen at his most elated. He is more likely to lie on a patch of grass and soak up as many rays as he can on days like this.

Athletic Events - Though many don't expect this side of him, if the conditions are right, Caulis is quite the athlete. He doesn't respond to competitive challenges, preferring to keep everything for fun, but he greatly enjoys casual sportsmanship.

Dislikes:
Overt Aggression - Caulis' calm and kind demeanor automatically puts him off of anyone who struggles to be in your face and prove their strength to anyone. He tends to try and avoid conflict with these types of people.

Losing Sleep - The only thing that Caulis could deem equal to his love of the sun, is his love of a good nap or a well rested night.

Being Kept Indoors - There is not enough sunlight indoors.

Fears:
{S} The Dark
Normally this would not be an issue as he can produce light, but he has a tendency to overreact when his situation is suddenly shifted and he is found in complete darkness. Caulis will almost always respond to a sudden darkness by releasing as much of his energy as he can, this may cause temporary blindness to anyone close and looking at him. (The effect would be similar to the light from a flash-bang.) This reaction drains a very, very, large amount of his energy leading to him then spiraling for fear of being trapped in complete darkness and running out of energy.

Claustrophobia
Caulis likens himself to a plant in many ways, apart from gathering nourishment from the sun, he finds an amazing enjoyment of being stretch out as much as possible. Like a sprawling forest, he desires to allow as much of the sun as he can to wrap his body in its warmth. Though some plants can thrive in dark and gloomy holes where there is little room to expand, he is extremely unsettled by such spaces. While in such uncomfortable and cramped quarters Caulis finds it difficult to focus on producing light, the illumination in a closed space making him feel that the walls are even tighter about him.

Backstory:

Being born to a single, impoverished mother was not the life that Caulis had chosen for himself, but it was the life he was given. Most of his younger years, young enough that he did not have the recollection of all of the events, were spent moving from shelter to shelter with his mother who struggled daily to provide the basic needs for her and her child. She worked numerous odd jobs, often will little Caulis in tow, so her precious child would have something to eat. This dynamic changed heavily in their favor when Caulis' quirk manifested on his third birthday.

The duo often slept in public parks when the weather permitted, as Caulis' mother had a quirk that allowed her to consume sunlight for nourishment instead of food, it was due to this ability that she developed a kinship with nature, preferring the company of plants to that of people. It was to her amazement when, even after full meals had to be skipped due to lack of funds, Caulis would state that he was not hungry. These instances happened more often after they had spend the day gallivanting out in the sunshine. She was elated to find this information out, she would have to worry much less about being able to adequately nourish her child, as the two of them were now able to live as plants do.

They became somewhat of hermits, as the two sojourned to the forests on the outskirts of the city and made a new home for themselves, it was the beginning of a new turn in their life. Residing on the shore of a fresh water river, the two, as Caulis was now the age of 10, built a small hut and lived most of their life in solitude. His mother, ever in love with plants, slowly grew a garden in the area surrounding their home. Her fascination led them to their only true source of income, she would sell whatever she could get to grow around them, often reinvesting their profits into new clothing for the rapidly growing Caulis. His mother would often refer to him as her 'little weed' a loving moniker based on how quickly he grew.

During his teenage years, the pair stumbled upon Caulis' more unique manifestation of the quirk, the boy was actually able to produce light from his skin. It was the day upon which the first flower that he had ever planted, oddly enough a sunflower, bloomed. His mother noticed that he looked to be positively glowing, then, upon closer inspection, realized that he was actually glowing and she was never happier. The next span of his life were spent in a quiet serenity with his mother, making trips into the city to sell their goods, and reveling in the sights and sounds of this alien world. Unlike his mother, he found that he loved people just as much as plants.

By know, several local businesses knew the family by name, his mother by her wonderful tasting produce, and Caulis by his willingness to offer a hand to any who needed it, often it was some small manual labor that he could perform while his mother spoke with the clientele about the costs of her wares, and he always did so with a smile. It was during a routine trip like this were he attained his first interaction with, and desire to become, a hero.

Though he was not sure as to the nature of the emergency, it was apparent that something had happened. The sirens blared and the road that Caulis and his mother took home had been cordoned off, barring their progress. Being the gentle giant that he was, he could see over the rest of the gathering mass, and what he witness changed him. There was a multi-story building that had been completely engulfed in flames, and while the police force worked to contain the crowd Caulis witnessed several heroes fighting to put out the blaze, some even venturing into the inferno to rescue trapped civilians. The young man was in awe, before now he had only thought of heroes as the ones who would go toe-to-toe with the villains and evildoers of the world, now he could see a whole new avenue unfurling before him.

After that day it was almost all Caulis would talk about, becoming a hero and helping as many people as he could. He redoubled his efforts of assistance when he and his mother were in town, and begun asking anyone who would lend an ear about attaining the title of hero. There was one thing, one place, that kept resurfacing during his questioning, Hero Isle. A school that was designed to help young people become the heroes they could be, that was his goal, and his mother knew that he would try to achieve it. So, paired with her blessing, on his seventeenth birthday he struck out for the school. Learning only upon arrival that he was slightly older than all of the other applicants, though they have decided to allow him to take the test anyway, having no desire to turn down a potential hero in such times.

Skills/Talents:
Farming and Agriculture - Being able to produce sunlight will tend to give one a green thumb, he was also accustomed to growing his own food.

Improvised Napping - Caulis is able to sleep in any situation that he can make himself comfortable, he wont fall to slumber at random, but at will.

Items:
Water Bottle - Standard, refillable, hard plastic water bottle.

Small Terracotta Potted Succulent - Dubbed Kevin by Caulis, it was his mothers favorite succulent that he now carries with him in a small bag at his hip. She left it with him when he decided to go to Hero Isle.

Quirk:
Bioluminescence - Emitter

Caulis is able to store the light from the sun and use it to fuel his body as well as produce beams of light from his skin that produce a concussive force when striking an object. There is a finite amount of energy that the boy can store in his body, but he suffers no ill effects from being in the sun longer than necessary. It should be noted that his mood ties closely to how charged he is at any given moment, while he is above an average level of charge his mood is more closely associated with a happy or bubbly outlook this changes drastically when his internal battery begins to drain to the lower percentile. He will become less talkative, even seem depressed as his energy depletes, if he runs out he will be rendered unconscious nearly immediately. Sleep alone will not recover Caulis' energy however, he will also need to consume sunlight to restore all but the most basic bodily functions. It has been said that he enters a zombie like state when he is too long without sunlight. During the day, as long as there isn't a particularly thick cloud cover, the sun will more than restore Caulis' energy, allotting him more free use of his abilities. At night, due to the lack of direct sunlight, using his quirk will drain his energy quickly if he is not careful. Though the light reflected off of the moon keeps him at a level charge, provided that he is not using any part of his quirk, the lad still much prefers to be in the sunlight for as long as possible.

The way Caulis' quirk directly manifests itself is by allowing the boy to emit the light he has stored in his body, from any portion of his skin. If the skin is covered, such as him wearing gloves, then he can still emit the light but it will either not show, due to being concealed, or shine through dimly if the material is thin enough. Though this is an action that is not always active, he has been seen at times, such as when he is particularly happy, producing light without realizing it. The amount of energy used is directly proportional to how strong he desires the light to be, or in the event of an uncontrollable outburst, how strong his reaction is.

Wealth Status:
Dirt Poor

Theme Song:

Desired Hero Name:
A light in the dark!
Beacon The Solar-Powered Hero

Hero Costume:

He hasn't spend much time thinking about it, but he described something along the lines of:
"Something like what I'm wearing now. Cargo shorts so I can bring Kevin along with me, I dont need a shirt or shoes I hardly wear them anyway. Tinted glasses would be nice, something akin to the level that welders use, I can be pretty bright when needed and it would probably be for the best if I didnt blind myself as well."

Last edited:
Good enough.
General:
Name:
Mike Ceed

Nicknames/Titles:

MC- seedy- seed-
Position:
student,

Height:
5ft8
Appearance:
View attachment 613304

Personality:
Mike is a complicatedly simple sort...
Blunt and jaded with his manners and speech at most times he is often seen as flippant but he’s mostly trying to keep a straight stoic face.
Easily excited or angered, depressed or any emotions really. If something bothers or appeals to mike he can’t forget about it. While very casual Mike will put on a act for many reasons; to appear confident or stronger then he is, or to set up a punchline only he might find funny.
He’s the type to find humour in almost anything and copes by making light of things.

to list the types takes to long.
Games, video games board games card games competitions...
Jokes, having a laugh.
Girls, (shorter girls)
Target practice.
Winning.
Being seen as a badass/tough/strong

Dislikes:
Being the target of jokes or worse.
Pity,
Mike hates people feeling sorry for him.
Flying insects.
Getting anything in his eyes.
Watches. Accessories.

Fears:
Crowds.
Powerful quirks.(controlling fire for example)
Being the blame.
Being against numbers.
Being surrounded.

Backstory:
Mike was born into a large family, the middle child out of five boys. Mikes father left when he was six which meant as a single parent Mother Ceed had a tough time looking after a family and keeping them all fed clean and out of trouble.

With mama working most hours the boys learned to look after themselves to a degree, and with not much supervision the brothers would often play with their quirks. The youngest brother had a different father and his quirk was different.
There was only one life changing event in Mikes life... he still had nightmares and dreams about it.

It was when Mike was walking with his youngest brother Cole on a hot day. They were heading to the gas station to buy ice creams, but Cole collapsed halfway through complaining about the heat. It was during that time his quirk activated for the first time... a pulse radiated from the young boy with heatstroke, all within the radius of the pulse saw Cole as someone they NEEDED to protect... people starting shouting and screaming as they swarmed Mike. Confused and in shock Mike tried his best to scoop up his brother and run. He was able to escape momentarily by releasing a number of seeds which grew into dark arms and hands that flailed wildly. Mike however couldn’t outrun the mob and was soon beaten to the ground as he tried to shield Cole. It must have been a horrible thirty seconds of kicks, cuts, someone punched and held a flaming fist to his back...

But a hero saved him, a man who threw a boomerang made of energy subdued the crowd and defended the two kids until the situation blew over. Mike spent a month in hospital but when he was able to go home he found himself not going out as much. Avoiding large crowds whenever possible. He has visited a psychiatrist but ultimately couldn’t afford to keep going, a reason he wants to become a hero is to get over his fears and be able to help himself and others... like Boom-Bang.

Skills/Talents:
Archery, slingshot,
Singing/rapping. Wrestling/fighting dirty
Items:
Slingshot
Phone
Clothes

Quirk:

Demon hands- emitter type (I think)
This quirk is activated by producing seeds from the palms or arms of the user. When a seed touches a solid surface or is crushed in the users fists the seeds grow into a demonic shadow like hand capable strong physical acts. The arms grow and vary up to three metres or less. The user can grow these arms over the top of their own, controlling the demon hands takes mental effort, if one does not have concentration on a hand it will flail wildly trying to grab or attack whatever is close until dissapearing to smoke. While these hands may bebe scary and strongstrong they have visible weak or "brittle" spots which would break after some damage, turning the whole arm to smoke. Currently, Mike can have 8 active hands at one moment. (Can only control two though) at a range of 50 meters.
View attachment 613435
Other:
Apart from archery mike used to take MMA classes until the family couldn’t afford it. He has bought and “acquired” things over the years to help work out.
Optional:

Quote:
“I can make up a song from the top of my head better then what’s on the radio”

“I’ll kick you in the face til you stop moving and eat a sandwich after, I won’t think twice about your bleeding ass.”

“Bring me a ______ and I’ll show you a ______!”

(Fill in blanks as needed)

“Heyoooo”

“You do you cutie-boo”

Wealth Status:

Poor- Low Income,

Theme Song:

Favorites:
{S}

If You Are a Student:

Desired Hero Name:
Hand-Plant

Hero Costume:
Mike would not be able to tell you what its made of and how it works. But it was designed by some smart, educated, versatile people to be protective, useful, and stylish as per the vague instructions of mikes request.
Basically a hoodie with a cool design and colour scheme. Purple blue and black.
Optional helmet pants with knee pads etc but the important part is the slingshot on his left sleeve (strapped firmly each time)
And the two tubes that collect and fire seeds via air pressure from both sleeves.​

Approved mygiphy118.gif
(barely, given the personality)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back