• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hero Isle Debugged Roster

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello everyone, and welcome to the Hero Island roster, where you will register your characters heroes and aspiring heroes alike (and others)! The previous one was getting clogged with all kinds of people, and so will no longer be in use so as to not confuse any who look at it.

Before we begin though, I want to adress a couple peculiarities of this particular character thread.

1.The Secret System
An old thing I did and which I'll bring back for this RP is the secret system. Essentially, the secret system is a thing where certain parts of the CS template will be marked with {S}. For those areas of the CS you can PM them to me instead of posting them on this thread right away. Note that this doesn't mean you don't have to write them, the standard will be the same either way and I as GM still have to see the full CS. However, this will allow you to keep things hidden like the backstory and quirk, if you wish to do so. You can also partially use the system, PMing part of the parts eligible for the secret system, while posting other bits, such as posting part of the backstory and PMing me the rest. Just remember that anything you neither PM me nor post before the RP starts will be considered non-existent (since it didn't went through the approval process).

2.About Quirks
What qualifies as a quirk?

While a quirk may seem like any other superpower, a very relevant aspect of them in the series itself is that they have particular characteristics as superpowers, chief among them that:
1. Direct manipulation of quirks, except with another quirk, is currently impossible
2. They are biological, mostly heriditary, factors
3. A person can generally only have 1 quirk

There are several implications to this, which I will happily explain if inquired about, but for now will keep more summarized. A quirk, naturally, exceeds the limitations of physics, and a singular quirk can (depending on how it is applied) have a variety of different effects. However, the way it does this always as a biological part of a body. Furthermore, a quirk only has one effect, even in cases where it appears to have multiple (say, Todoroki's hot and cold) the quirk in fact only has one effect which is simply being applied in various ways (Todoroki's quirk is in fact to "control temperature", though the specific way this happens is by generating heat from one side or cold from the other).

For a quirk to be accepted, as a concept, it must follow a singular base effect, based on tangible, physically identifiable factors at an individual's scale.
-a quirk cannot have multiple independent effects. If a quirk appears to have different effects this must the direct consequence of the quirk's applications or limitations, without ever being removed from the quirk's central effect.
-you cannot have, say, "the power to read souls" or "the concept of X", "probability manipulation" or a quirk based on a mythological element. You can, however, have a quirk which highly resembles that, provided you stick with rule 1 and it can be described physically and tangibly.
-the power to alter realities, mess with the laws of physics, and another grandiose abilities like that which can technically be called to be within the realm of scifi physics is not part of what a quirk is.

In regards to power level, it is important to put things in perspective- Mineta's sticky balls are considered a strong quirk in MHA standards, strong enough to get him accepted into the most prestigious school in Japan. I won't ask you to go that low of course, but I want this to be kept in mind as you design your own quirks. I will of course remain vigilant to prevent abuses either way. I want to promote quirks which let everyone have their own bit of spotlight and which give them good obstacles to overcome, goals to reach and a need for creavity, over those which are simply more powerful.

In the end its your decision though.

Regarding Quirk Types, they will be defined as follows, for the sake of standardization, based on the quirk's main effect:
*Transformation- a quirk that temporarily alters one's body or controls something specifically inside one's body.

*Mutant- a quirk which consists of a permanent and ever-present alteration of one's body

*Emitter- a quirk which consists of the emission, control or alteration of substances outside of one's own body. Quirks that happen to fall outside of the other two categories are placed in Emitter by default.

3.Regarding Cannon Stuff
This RP takes place at around the same time the events of the main BNHA story line happen. However, in this RP cannon characters are not allowed, and mentions of cannon characters in your sheets will only be allowed if they are reasonable admiration.

So, here's your template!

:
General:
Name:

Nicknames/Titles:

Position:
(student, teacher or whatever member of the staff you happen to be)

(15-16 years old would be the normal if you are a student)

Height:

Appearance:
(Anime Only)

Personality:
(Paragraph Style)

Dislikes:
(At least 3)

Fears:
{S} (At least 2)

Backstory:
{S}

Skills/Talents:
(Things you are exceptionally talented with or skilled at)

Items:

Quirk:
{S} (Name, type (Emitter, Transformation or Mutant) and description. If a teacher, the name, type and a short summary must be present on the actual sheet) ).

Other:

Optional:

Quote:

Wealth Status:
{S} (Dirt Poor, Poor, Low Medium Income, High Medium Income, Wealthy, Stupid Rich)

Theme Song:

Favorites:
{S}

If You Are a Student:

Desired Hero Name:
{S}

Hero Costume:

If You Are a Teacher:

Hero Name:

Hero Costume:

Special Moves:

Feats You're Known For:

If the Other Categories Don't Apply:
Why You Were Chosen For The Job:
{S}

ERIKA OMORI

• 1574803437077.png

Basics
    Nicknames/Titles: None
    Position: Student
    Height: 5’3”

Bubble writing
    Fresh air
    Diet lemonade
    Adventure novels

Dislikes
    Large cities
    EDM
    Very sweet food
    Disrespect
    Relaxed schedules

Fears
    Having no-one to rely on
    Getting stuck in monotony
    Not having options

Skills/Talents: Heavy lifting, farming knowledge, stamina
    Items: None
    Quirk: Snatch (Emitter) – She can forcefully pull any physical object into her hands as long as it weighs less than 11lbs/5kg, is closer than 100ft/30m, and is in her line of sight. She can only take something from someone else if they have a loose grip on it or aren’t expecting it because a person’s grip can be stronger than the amount she can pull. It only works in a straight line so if there’s a barrier between her and the object then it will get stuck unless the combined weight of the object and the barrier is less than 5kg, in which case she can attract both things.

Wealth Status: Low Medium Income
    Desired Hero Name: (wip)

1574902347906.png1574902364293.png

Name: Tsuru Kinzoku (ツール 金属)

Nicknames/Titles: She calls herself Tsu-Tsu or Rururu, doesn't like it when anyone else calls her that. Prefers them to make their own cute names for her!

Height: 150 cm

Personality: Tsuru is the type of girl who has no filter whatsoever. She says whatever comes to mind, she's not afraid to say you're ugly or that you're really bothering her because you're not paying attention to her. In fact, whatever she thinks of, she says it. She has no secrets whatsoever and will always voice her opinion, whether it's wanted or not. That being said, she's not quiet at all. The only time where she will keep her mouth shut is during class when a teacher tells her to. Otherwise, she's talking non-stop. You should never trust her with secrets because she's a blabbermouth and will most definitely talk about it with a complete stranger later. Tsuru shares even her deepest, darkest secrets with people she should not be sharing that type of information with.

It should also be no surprise to others that she's very overdramatic! She exaggerates a lot of things and situations. Her loving, caring father didn't hug her good morning? "He really hates me! He never talks to me! He doesn't give me any love!" A complete stranger so much as looks at her in the hallway? "That's my boyfriend, I'm so in love with him, we're going to get married, you know!" She takes the smallest things and makes it bigger than it needs to be. She just has really big emotions and needs to let someone know as soon as possible or she'll explode!

Rururu is an obsessive hoarder and takes very good care of all her loveable objects. Even going as far as treating her friends as her things. She makes it known that something is hers, and hers alone. She most definitely hates it when her things break or someone else takes it from her, but surprisingly, she seems to handle her anger really well. She keeps her cute and happy vibe around others! The most she'll do around people is be even more clingy and annoying, but as soon as she's alone with her thing(s) she's a completely different person. She loses her composure, screams, kicks, and breaks stuff. All the silent seething she'd been building up the moment she got upset bubbles over and like the spoiled brat she is, makes quite the mess. It's even worse when her prized possession is someone she really likes.

This girl is a stranger to other peoples' emotions and feelings. Being that she does not care what she says around others, her blatant way of speaking may hurt those who are sensitive because she's not careful or mindful of anybody else besides herself. It doesn't help that when someone she's talking to starts crying or calling her out on what she said or did wrong, she's more or less confused when they do so. "What do you mean I hurt your feelings by saying your nose was big? I'm just stating the obvious!" She literally just does not care about anybody else's feelings besides herself, this is also including her favorite people. Tsuru is just very oblivious to the thoughts and actions of the other people around her, her own self being more important anyways. You can practically see a big question mark over her head when somebody is sobbing or freaking out over anything, she just continues business as normal and does as she sees fit.

Now, because she doesn't really care to reflect on the feelings of others, she most definitely puts herself first before anything. So if something isn't going her way, she does her absolute best to keep it the way she likes it. Tsuru craves the attention, the feeling of being wanted by others, of being special to people, and she wants to keep it just like that. Whether it's playing the victim, guilt-tripping, sometimes even lying, she's just straight up manipulative to keep herself happy. So what if people get hurt (physically or mentally) in the process, as long as she's happy, it doesn't matter, right? Besides, you're just a plaything of hers, you serve the sole purpose of making her feel good. As long as you get fed, clothes, money, whatever material thing you want, that should be enough, yes? Why do your feelings matter when you get everything else you want in life? You're just being selfish if you don't take poor Tsu-Tsu's feelings into consideration! Just be a good little toy and enjoy sitting on a shelf being treated like royalty while you only pay attention to her!

Without a doubt, Tsuru hates being bored. She's an adrenaline junkie! She loves being excited, it's a boring world without excitement. It's obvious when she's bored as hell, in fact, she declares it loudly and exaggerates by flopping onto the nearest surface while looking quite dead inside, and as soon as she can get her grubby little hands on something that stimulates that cute little brain of hers, she's like a happy puppy again! Be it anything dangerous - let's face it this girl is a sadistic AND masochistic freak. If she's getting hurt or someone else is, she feels great in all the wrong ways - or any of her cute little hobbies and interests, she's down for it!

Likes: - Stickers!! She likes to decorate any of her things (this includes friends) with all kinds of colorful and cute stickers.
- Cute Accessories!! This includes themed hairpins, over the top hair ties, weird headbands, large bracelets, strange rings, etc.
- Romance Mangas!! Any type of romance will do. Her favorites especially revolve around BL.
- Taking Pictures!! She has plenty of social media filled with all types of things she comes across. Pretty kitties, Harajuku streetwear, crazy art, and beautiful foods. She also has a collection of photos of people she really likes. Friends, strangers, most likely in positions that should not be shared in public.
- Makeup!! Tsuru goes all out with her makeup. Anything that's bright and neon is her most used products.
- Otome Games!! Visual novels and anything that allows her to be a really cute character and romance other characters.
- Drama!! People yelling at each other and fighting each other? Ah, the sexual tension! Gossip? She's all over it!
- People who are less fortunate than her!! She is immediately spoiling them and forcing herself in their lives. She loves the feeling of being needed.

Dislikes: - People who dress in all black. So BORING! People need to respect themselves and add some color to their lives!
- Ugly hands/fingernails. If you don't care for the appearance of your hands and nails (AKA dry/calloused hands, biting on your nails, no nail polish, just plain and ugly) she will probably die right there.
- Waking up late. She would NEVER wake up late, so when others do it? It annoys the heck out of her. You just wasted half the day away, shame!
- Being interrupted or ignored. Especially when she's talking about something she really loves.
- Hand me downs. She wants everything she gets to be new.
- People who don't smile. First of all, rude! Get your resting bitch face somewhere else. Be happy!
- Window shopping. Just go in there and buy it! Better yet, let Tsuru buy it for you.
- Laziness. Go hard or go home.

Fears: - Being called ugly. Everything she does is for the sole purpose of being cute and lovable, so it literally turns into an existential crisis when someone seriously calls her ugly and disgusting.
- Her fingers/nails somehow falling off or breaking. Tsuru takes very good care of them, so if something drastic were to happen to them she would be traumatized.
- Not being needed. She has to fit herself in somehow, one way or another. She's not worthless, she swears!

Backstory: Born into the rich lineage of the Kinzoku family, she had everything handed to her on a silver platter. Tsuru could never understand the plight of the common folk, she had everything she could want and need for the rest of her life. She had no worries of if she could get into the right school or if she could somehow afford those beautiful shoes and dinner at the same time. Dad and the maid had everything waiting for her at home, anyways! You could suppose that the only thing she was missing in life was a mother, hers had gone her own way after a mutual divorce with her father when she was younger and could barely remember anything, but Tsuru assumed this whole time that the maid was her mother anyways. Why else would the maid and her father kiss and hold hands, anyways? Nevertheless, Tsuru never had to ask for anything, she could simply get it at the touch of a button. It was your average rich, spoiled, childhood, with one of the most famous fathers who bought a lot of stock in the Support market.

Sometimes, when Mr. Kinzoku had to go off for business meetings of some sorts, he'd bring along little Rururu, who was only 5 at the time. Mainly he would meet up with certain Support companies to see what it was they were developing and to determine their worth to see if it was enough for him to invest in it, so while he would be talking with those showing him around and proving their worth, Tsuru would run off and meet the actual development team and hang out with them. They provided her sweets and attention, win-win! They would also show her how they made certain items, surprisingly, Tsuru took great interest in. They would allow her to help with building it, too! She had the perfect quirk for it anyways. Sometimes she'd help screw in a bolt or hammer a nail in, or whatever it was they would allow her to do without messing up or harming herself badly. Naturally, whenever Mr. Kinzoku would go for these meetings, Tsuru would beg to come with so she could help all the nice Support nerds with her usefulness! Of course, Mr. Kinzoku could never say no to his daughter.

Tsuru's love for helping develop beautiful, new support items grew with her. In fact, she had no desires to be a hero whatsoever, she knew she was more helpful and useful with these Support companies! Plus, she loved to add her own cute flair to the items. They would look much better with her in charge! She convinced her father to have her own little (and by little I mean HUGE) lab at home to tinker and build her own support items. By the age of 13, she managed to create several items, which her father sold/forced into the hands of certain heroes who could make do with it. Tsuru didn't care for the money she and the other developers, - who, admittedly, helped her out quite a bit during the process of making those items - received, but the feeling of being needed and wanted? Of creating something that people used because they needed the extra support? It was all she could ever want for, and she wanted more of it. She decided, eventually, she would get into a prestigious school that would stroke her desire for being the Support she wanted to be!

Meanwhile, during her endeavors of building items and normal trips with her father, her antics at her junior high ensued as well. Tsuru had taken notice of a girl younger than her. Rururu was in her last year of junior high, the other girl, was in her first year. What had interested Tsuru so much about this girl was for the simple fact that: she was less fortunate, attending a rich-kid private school. Naturally, Tsuru assumed there was something special and smart about this young girl, so she decided to pursue her! To get to know her more, and to be of help to her. Tsuru strikes up conversations with this girl, manages to befriend her, and the two begin their path to friendship! Albeit, as the days go by, Tsuru shows signs of being more possessive and obsessive, to the other girl's horror. Holding hands too tight, messaging her every day every minute every hour, basically whenever the two were separated. Tsuru would walk the girl home after school, buy her things the young girl yearned for, even going so far as pulling her into clothing stores and dressing the girl herself. Eventually, the young girl knew that this was getting weird and she started to ghost poor Tsuru. Avoiding her in the halls, not responding to Tsuru's messages, ignoring her whenever Tsuru spoke, etc.

Tsuru was not happy about it at all. Nevertheless, she continued to pursue her love for this girl. Instead of walking her home, she'd follow her (so that nothing bad could happen to her, of course), leave gifts for her at the girl's doorstep (even breaking in and leaving things in her room or taking stuff out of it), messaging her anonymously on certain social websites, anything she could do to keep her attention. Even going so far as writing a love letter, confessing all her feelings for this girl, and quite frankly admitting that: "I will kill myself if you don't return my feelings back!"

Fast forward a few weeks later after receiving that letter, the young girl cornered Tsuru, crying while spewing hateful blather. How she was weird, dangerous, and needs to leave her alone before she calls the police on her. Before Tsuru could say anything, however, her little toy had run away to avoid any other conversation with her. As soon as Tsuru got home, she ranted to her father while making quite a mess around the home by punching the doors, kicking the walls, and throwing the priceless antiques that decorated the living room. After her tantrum, she threw herself crying in the maid's arms. Her love was not returned, and no matter what she did, she knew that she could not keep her doll. It was taken from her, ripped from her hands. Mr. Kinzoku, being the loving father he was, decided to take matters into his own hands, by speaking with the young girl herself and her family. To make things short, he made plenty of threats, forced the girl out of the school, but offered to pay them a lot of money to just leave the town altogether. They took that money and ran the hell out of there, all the way across the country. He knew his daughter would be heartbroken for a while, but he only told her that she would find love in someone else, and they would be glad to have it.

Of course, Tsuru got over her first love pretty quick, it only took her a matter of days. She found solace in all the other games and books she had, in her support items, and the developers she kept in contact with who had only heard the omitted story of it all. Now, the school year was ending, and with her father's help, she knew she would get into the high school she wanted. However, things were not to her expectations. Her father was boasting about a school that was in the works that he played a part of funding. She didn't want to be a hero, she wanted to support them! Yet, Mr. Kinzoku had a way with words, and he really wanted to just get someone in to keep an eye on something he invested in, even if he only had such a small part in it. He put money into it, he better make sure it was worth it. What better way to make sure that it was going all fine by sending his daughter as a student? He promised her that people would be much more in need of a hero, and even promised that she could be both! To her, it was very tempting. So she agreed. She would go and become the ultimate, cutest, hero and support for the simple need of just being needed.

Skills/Talents: - Lockpicking, every good stalker hero/support needs to know this!
- Building/developing/tinkering of support items. She's got a dad with lots of money and contacts who are even better than her at it, so what's there to not know about?
- She sure can wave a kitchen knife around pretty good. Whether it being an actual kitchen knife or tiny, mini ones on her fingers.

Items: - Very expensive smartphone. Have to flex on the poor people, sorry.
- Stickerbook. So she can mark her property properly.
- Small, cute, pink camera. Picture time is every time!

Quirk: Metal Fingers (メタルフィンガー)
A mutation quirk that has altered her fingers. Her fingers are so shiny and metally, also a little heavy for other people if they try to hold her hands! (One wrong move and she can smash her phone screen pretty bad. No worries, that's what money is for!) The metal is malleable and ductile, meaning she can change their form into small objects or tools, including screwdrivers, wrenches, hammers, lockpicks, knives, scissors, even metal thread/wires! Only simple tools, no technology or anything too complex. She can only make one tool per finger, so she can't combine her fingers to make one big giant tool. They can only be as big as her regular fingers. As of right now, Tsuru can make 3 feet of metal wire per finger. She doesn't dare use her actual fingers for this, though, rather her nails. So once she uses up all of her nail to make all that wire, she has to wait for it to grow back before she can make more.

Also, because they're metal, her fingers are very good conductors for heat! Put it near some fire, and anyone who touches them will burn themselves. It's like touching a pot that has been sitting on a stove. Her fingers are very durable, them being made out of metal, so you would need something that can cut through metal in order to get through to them. Her nails, however, can take a few days to grow back (1/2 cm a day), but fingers stay gone forever. Tsuru grows out her nails and mainly focuses on strengthening them rather than her actual fingers.

1574902377625.png1574902383695.png

Other: - Most definitely sounds like this when she talks:

- Her name means "Tool Metal."

Quote: "Ohhh, the other day, did you hear? Heyyy, did you hear? Hooooooooy, didddd youuuuu hearrrrrr?"

"Woww, your clothes are really dirty! You have to change, let me buy some more for you!"

"They don't love you like I do. So, come sit down and be a good little thing for me, please?"

Wealth Status: Very, very, very rich.

Theme Song:

Desired Hero Name: Cute Kit

Hero Costume: Most of her costume is purely aesthetics, besides the armor plating. As much as she doesn't mind getting hurt, she's not that stupid, she doesn't want to get killed. There's an opening in the gloves so that her fingers can be revealed at the touch of a button on her wrist, so she's able to manipulate her fingers as she pleases without any constrictions, or protect her precious digits. Also, small little booster jets at the bottom of her feet! Just to hover a little and make jumping easier in all that metal casing. Also, she gets pretty hot in all that armor, so she made sure to have a small little fan blowing at her face at all times!

1574902468673.png1574902477357.png

Name: Kùn Māo
困猫

Nicknames/Titles: Mr. Māo, nothing more, nothing less.

Position: Head of Security

Height: 165 cm / 5'5"

Personality: Kùn is very pessimistic for someone working as a Pro Hero at the ripe age of 32. He only sees the worst in everything, he really just has no hope for anything in life generally. He reacts to the most positive things in life with no passion or motivation whatsoever. In fact, it's very depressing and a little bit alarming. Interactions with him are not light at all, any topic he will immediately shoot down with that lovely, gloomy outlook of his. On the night of one of his classmate's birthday, back in high school, he managed to scare everybody and never get invited to another birthday party by asking the birthday boy: "Do you regret being born?" He keeps his stare on the other young boy as he swipes a bottle of stolen sake and proceeds to chug it. Kùn never congratulated him for turning 17, by the way.

Naturally, due to his overwhelming pessimism, he's easily seen as a rude, aggressive, just straight up cranky old man. Like a baby who never got a good nap, except much older. This man just exudes bad vibes. The resting bitch face surely cements that he's just horrible. You know that saying where the shorter you are, the angrier you are? Yeah, that's Kùn. It's even worse when he doesn't get enough sleep. A literal man child!! Since he can't be happy, nobody else can. Kùn is most definitely the type to take everyone down with him. He feels like he's never had the chance to have a good life or even be happy, so it is his life's mission to make everyone else as miserable as himself. Oh, does he love pissing other people off. It's one of the only things in his life that gives him any satisfaction. He's petty as hell and gets off on your emotional pain and suffering.

Kùn's lack of respect tends to force himself into arguments that he didn't even mean to start in the first place. He just so happens to start fights by the way he speaks. By the time he realizes that he has started something, he fully commits to it and continues to fight all the way to hell. Not even physically, just verbally. Kùn doesn't back down, he will prod and poke about everything you hate about yourself. He likes to push buttons just for fun. Bitchy, inconsiderate, just overall nasty.

If there's one thing he likes about himself, Kùn is actually very committed to any task at hand. Give him a job and he'll do it, and do it well. It's one of the only reasons he stays in the hero business, he was given an order and he plans on going through with it. He doesn't like to leave things undone.

He's not inclined towards the whole popularity and showbusiness of being a Pro Hero. He doesn't like the unneeded attention, never has, and never will. It's why he's always been an underground hero, he prefers to stay out of the limelight, it only gets in the way if he becomes too popular.

- Coffee, especially at really nice/minimalistic cafes.
- Sunsets. He's no sap, he doesn't like to watch it go down, he only tolerates it because the sun is finally going away.
- Angry, ugly cats. {S}
- Food. Loves to eat all types of food, a real connoisseur of culinary.
- Sleep.
- Rain or storms. It's very relaxing to watch.

Dislikes:
- Sunrises, the sun gets in his eyes.
- People being all happy and smiley.
- Hugs. DO NOT HUG HIM. Do not.
- PDA, love, etc. Kùn will not tolerate it under any circumstances.
- Really cold weather. While he looks good in all those layers he has to put on, it's really uncomfortable, and he doesn't sleep well cold.
- "Good luck." Kùn doesn't believe in BS like that. Crickets? Step. Good luck charms? Thrown away.
- Dogs. Will hiss at them.

Fears:
{S}

Backstory: {S}

Kùn became an underground Pro Hero who prioritized in night routes, capturing villains, while engaging in any activity that involved in sneaking around. Surprise attacks and the like, even some weird jobs with escorting various people around and security/reconnaissance to those who needed it. He came into contact with a rich Japanese man, Mr. Kinzoku, that offered him support items to help him out in exchange for a bit of cash. Kùn had become a sort of tester of these items, despite having to pay for them, but as long as he was able to work efficiently he didn't mind.

Having heard of a Hero School opening-up, and a bit short on cash, he jumped at any opportunity to help him pay the bills and continue being a Pro Hero.

Skills/Talents:
- Hiding/sneaking
- Pickpocketing
- Sleeping anywhere at anytime

Items: His murse (man purse) is filled with:
- 3 small discs that when activated, turns into a net that spans over 6 feet on all sides.
- 2 chunky bracelets that unfold into his paw gauntlets.
- Black travel neck pillow.
- Sunglasses.
- It also has various food menus. For... reasons.
- Plastic chopsticks and a metal straw.

Quirk:
Yawn (欠伸)
Emitter Type: Anyone who hears his yawn is immediately subject to drowsiness. Meaning, lack of energy, tiredness, fatigue, laziness, sleepiness, etc. In order for this to work, he needs to be tired, a fake yawn doesn't cut it. The more tired the victim and the user is, the more effective the quirk is. That being said, the closer Kùn is to dropping dead and sleeping right there on the ground, those around who hear him yawn will fall asleep with him, and those who are just as tired are easy to succumb. The effects last much longer for those who are lethargic and willing, equivalent to 5-8 hours of sleep, but for someone who is alert and wide awake, the maximum time for them to be asleep is 10 minutes. Of course, this is ineffective if the listener cannot hear. They have to be able to hear him yawn in order for them to feel the effects of his quirk. Also, the yawn must be in person, through videos and recordings it will not work. Very helpful for Insomniacs and people who just need to rest!

Quote: "If you don't like a bit of criticism, you chose the wrong field of work."

"You're tired? Sucks."

Wealth Status:
{S}

Theme Song:

Hero Name: The Sleepy Hero, Catnap

Hero Costume: His costume consists of a cat hoodie, complete with the ears and a cat mask. It's mainly pajamas, the hoodie with some comfortable pants he can casually walk around in. The mask includes an amplifier so he can make his yawns louder, that way everyone can hear his lovely yawning. Also included is some night vision ability in the mask, as he works mainly in the dark. The paw gauntlets look like overly large cat paws, which have retractable claws. This way he can scratch and punch villains very hard while climbing surfaces with ease! His heels also have retractable claws as well. Clings to walls, probably hurts if he kicks you too.

1574902496829.png

Special Moves: - Dropkick: Literally just... yawns and dropkicks you. Double whammy.
- Punch: Yawn, then punch. Those cat paws aren't very soft, unfortunately.

Feats You're Known For: - Taking down 3 small Villain organizations by his lonesome
- Captured 37 Villains

• Censored Kuu.jpg
    Name: Kuu Juutilainen

Nicknames/Titles: N/A

Height: 5’6

68a033d18dc951bf7785281b83dfd300.jpg
ShadowStrike (Desired)
Oda Izanami
Student

15 Year Old Female
5'4" 162 CM
134 lbs 60.78 kg
Oda Chunin

Wealth Status:
Stupid Rich

Personality:
Izanami doesn't possess the most exciting of personalities on the outside looking in. She retains a stoic attitude by nature, magnified by the fact that she had been taught since a child to never tip your hand on what you're feeling. This leads her to rarely physically show emotion. She rarely smiles, rarely frowns, and won't even so much as jump for joy. This stoic nature is, however, not the same as being an apathetic person. Izanami is sensitive, no different from a thorned Rose. She may never act on her emotions, as she is very logical and analytical, but she holds on to those feelings almost to an unhealthy extent. Depression often creeps up on her especially when an event such as people dying, and there's nights she will sleep in her family's dojo sitting in a corner with her face to the wall.

Being home-schooled has also taken a toll on her social ability. Despite not having issues mimicking genuine emotions (acting) she doesn't really know how to apply this., she oftens responds 'incorrectly' to social situations. That combined with her privilege from wealth, has her consistently making social faux pas when dealing with others. She often finds herself undermining people and flaunting her wealth, though it isn't intentional she's just a bit tone deaf when it comes to those type of situations.

Focused and studious, she tends to remain keyed-in on her work and training herself physically though sometimes making her have tunnel vision and not addressing other needs, such as eating. Though she has a proficiency in strategy and being detailed oriented, she has a habit of over-planning and over-analyzing which can lead to her freezing up when she doesn't have a plan or idea of how to react.

She also has an obsession with things being perfect from years of punishment for things as simple as shoes not being in their proper place, or her sheets not being perfectly wrinkle free, or the tea not being the exact proper temperature before steeping. This has caused her to obsess over things being exactly how they need to be, and preventing her from taking action or even leaving home on time. She can have the perfect plan, but if things don't line up exactly how she envisioned she won't act on it and will either wait until it does come to fruition like she thinks it should, or come up with an entirely new plan. It isn't quite compulsive, she can resist the urge to tend to it, but it is obsessive and will be on her mind and distract her if it isn't tended to.

If you're able to crack through her emotionless shell, you'd wonder if the young woman suffered from dissociative personality disorder. Izanami has an obsession plushies, collecting several from her favorite anime and manga, but also random one's she finds adorable. She enjoys cute things and tends to feel at her happiest when she is able to be surrounded by very effeminate items and objects. One of her hobbies to shop for clothes, though she know most she will probably never wear.

Plushies that she finds cute- She has an obsession with the stuffed toys and her bed (in the non traditional homes) is covered with them.
Shopping for clothes- Retail therapy seems to be the best way for Izanami to ground herself despite knowing she'd probably never wear those.
Eating traditional Japanese food items with non-traditional spins- Cold yakisoba is one of her favorite dishes, but she loves the type a shop she knows that serves it with a mixture of spices often found in western dishes. Things like those are her favorite types of dishes.
Seeing people smile- Izanami wish she could save the world, but finds solace in being able to know at least one person is at peace.
Reading War History- She has read hundreds of books about different wars from all over the world, mostly those before the advent of quirks.

Dislikes:
Poor planning- As someone who is detailed oriented, it bothers her when someone comes with a poor plan, almost wishing they hadn't brought a plan at all.
Snow.
Cheap Coffee/Tea- Call it privilege, but she can't stand having low quality coffee or tea and has often made the social faux-pas of bringing her own to restaurants or associates's residences.
The News- Often times the news is a source for negativity which Izanami tries to avoid like the plague because of how sensitive she is to things of that nature.

Fears:
Her Grandfather- Though it manifests as respect, her grandfather instills are great amount of fear because she knows what he is capable of.
Not Living Up to her Family's reputation - Coming from a line of successful heroes, though in varying degrees, tends to make anything less than success acceptable.

Favorites:
Her favorite Hero is Gang Orca, and she has a lot of plushies of him including her biggest one which is almost her height.

Quirk:
Shadow Games, Emitter

This quirk gives Izanami the ability to create light in dark places that creates a visual effect of her choosing. In order to activate it there needs to be a space of darkness/shadow, she needs to be able to see this space, and has to be connected to it in some form (i.e. have her shadow connect to it somehow). The creation can only also be wide as the shadow it is in. Example: She could not create a life size whale illusion in the shadow of a penny. Currently the most complex visual she can create are multiple copies of herself, though the more (or bigger) she creates it the less detailed they become. (She can only do two copies of herself in perfect detail currently) The use of her quirk causes her eyes to glow a bright blue and also wears on her stamina no different as if it were a muscle she consistently uses.

Skills/Talents:

From years of training, she has sharpened most of her senses to their peaks. She is able to pick up on subtle smells that an average person can't (including faint scents -faint to a human-) and track it. She can also pinpoint most sounds to their source, and hear faint sounds in a quiet place. She has the ability to notice subtle differences in the way things taste, for instance if a food is missing one seasoning she can tell you which. She also has above average vision in the dark, though she tends to not rely on this as much as sense of smell and hearing so it never developed past above average. Despite these heightened senses, they still appear weak when compared to an animal, say a dog.

She has crafted her physique to be very specific to the nature of her work, opting for agility and flexibility, over strength and speed. So while she is fast and strong (think top high school female athlete), her agility and reflexes allow for her to dodge most attacks that she can prepare for. * Note for Idea - this is implying common sense like she couldn't dodge an attack coming at the speed of sound, she couldn't dodge most pro heroes who are taking it serious, but she'd definitely be a hard target for most high school students.

Strategy: She naturally has the ability to formulate very good strategical plans that coupled with the years of studying has made her gifted in this area.

Can speak Korean, Japanese, Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese, and English.

Oda Ninpo
Ninpo Skill - Proficiency (left links active so you can see a better explanation) The caveat for these ranks are that though she may be A+ in an area, someone of lower /skill/ could still defeat her if they have far more experience. The ranks describe her ability to perform learned techniques.
  1. Bajutsu – horsemanship : B-
  2. Bōjutsu – stick and staff : C+
  3. Bōryaku – tactics : A+
  4. Chi-mon – geography: B
  5. Hensōjutsu – disguise and impersonation: B-
  6. Intonjutsu – escaping and concealment: A+
  7. Kenjutsu – sword techniques: A+
  8. Kusarigamajutsukusarigama: A-
  9. Naginatajutsunaginata : B-
  10. Seishinteki kyōyō – spiritual refinement: D-
  11. Shinobi-iri – stealth and infiltration: A+
  12. Shurikenjutsu – throwing weapons techniques: B+
  13. Sōjutsuspear techniques: C-
  14. Sui-ren – water training: F- (she can swim but..... {S} )
  15. Taijutsu – unarmed combat (hapkido) A+
  16. Tenmon – meteorology: C-
Items:
Her skins tends to be sensitive to too much sunlight, so she likes to remain covered which leads her to bring some extra items.
She usually carries an umbrella, large enough to put a full circle of shadow around her. Its design differs day to day.
Fans(2) with metal tips, which designs differ day to day, she uses them when she's overheating.

Hero Costume:
(As Pictured)
When using her costume, along with the items above she also adds the use of a chain with a weight, and some thin metal wire.
Biography-
Izanami was born into the famed Oda family. A family of ninpo practitioners who had achieved their own notoriety for centuries in Japan. They are distant descendants of Oda Nobunaga, though they only picked up the Oda surname a half a century ago (their name got changed to other things over the years..) They were notorious for being vigilantes, even before the advent of quirks - using their ninpo skills to affect everything from the national government(shogunate where appropriate) to the local feuds.

Being born in this family meant that at four, you were taken into the countryside and trained every day, and it was no different for Izanami. Her free time was spent helping her family formulate the best strategies for their missions, or even in real time through communication devices. Her love for war history had helped her develop a unique knack for plans that tended to work out. Her child years were split between assisting her family and training in their ninpo. There were rarely times where she was able to do be an actual child, but when she did she spent it buying plushies.

She didn't attend normal school, instead attending homeschool with her cousins at their family's 'school' building. There, between advanced courses and intense training, they would weed out who would attend her grandfather's hero school. The top Heroes in their family attended this school and several other top heroes who would go on to join their hero agency. Every generation since the school's inception of the main family attended this school, and as Izanami was apart of the main family it seemed it would be her fate too. Her parents had met at that school, ShadowMaster (her father) and ShadowStep (her mother), and would usher her to head that direction. Yet at the end of her 'middle school' years, at everyone's shock she chose to test for a new hero school. Despite their initial protest her parents were very accepting of her choice, but her grandfather was not fond. He renounced her as his disciple and took on her cousin from the branch family, Koritsuki.

Theme Song

Last edited:
6b8.jpg
Huntress
Johanna Mizoto
Teacher, Hero Training (Rescue)
29 Year Old Female
5'11" 180.3 CM
210 lbs 95.25 kg
Johanna is extremely tall for a Japanese woman (though her mother is a woman of German descent, so take that with a grain of salt), and tall for a woman in general. Mostly thanks to her mutation quirk, but also a testament to growing up on a farm, she has very thick thighs and large calf muscles. Though her lower half's shape stays consistent (thanks to her line of work), her upper half varies between athletic and toned to chubby though always with an above average bust. This follows her instinctual eating habits as she naturally eats a lot before the winter and her exercise output doesn't usually match the amount she consumes during this time. This usually corrects itself over the winter as she tends to eat less, and when spring hits she's back to her toned shape out and about hunting. (Wolf physical traits explained in quirk section)

Wealth Status
Wealthy

Personality
Johanna is a bright and happy farm girl who can't help but to smile. She finds joy in almost everything, even the most simplest of things such as pouring tea or cleaning the kitchen. She never misses a moment to smile, and has been that way since she was a child. Even though she has now spent the last decade or so off of the farm, she still has a very simplistic personality and does not use a tonne of technology outside of the basics, like a smartphone, television, and laptop. When she was younger the technologies in the city used to amaze her. She's gotten used to them now, but sometimes she finds herself in shock and awe when an everyday technology does something we consider simple. I.e. Last time she was at her grandfather's house there was a timed coffee maker (which she smelled as soon as the coffee started heating up) and she rushed out of bed to watch it happen in amazement.

Johanna was a naive child, probably from living a sheltered farm life prior to her attending UA, but through her maturity and experience as a hero has grown out of a lot of that. She is still a considerable bit more gullible and forgiving than the people around her, trusting too much into people. It's probably because of her nature of relying on a pack, or a team, and believing that there is good in everyone. It has gotten to the point where she has made the mistake of trusting a criminal or villain and ending up hurt or giving them an opportunity to escape. This has gotten her scorned by her peers and police alike. She refuses to give up her belief that there's good in everyone, and will probably be prone to making the mistake again though thankfully she has not made this mistake with dangerous criminals (i.e. a murderers) because her better judgment /usually/ supersedes her belief.

Johanna is proud to a fault, often finding herself in avoidable situations because she let her pride get in the way. This often magnifies her gullible flaw, coupled with the fact that she is hot headed (though nowhere as bad as she was as a kid/teen but more on that later) putting her in precarious situations. On one occasion she had successfully caught and subdued a criminal because they tripped over there own two feet. The criminal declared she would have never caught them if they had not tripped, into which Johanna responded "why don't you try and find out" letting them go in the process. She easily was able to capture them again, but it doesn't always workout so easily.

Johanna is a hot-head, but has calmed down from her blind rage from her childhood. She still can get easily ticked, though it takes much longer now for her to act on those angry emotions. This often means that she yells and howls in fury a bunch, but can for the most part control her naturally impulsive actions. Though when her anger takes over, she tends to become super-aggressive and during combat this can cause her to be strictly impulsive and lose the advantage of how adaptive she is since she's acting without thought. Sometimes it benefits her, but for the most part, it doesn't.

Despite her flaws, Johanna is an alpha by nature and tends to take charge. Her ability to make decisions on the fly and adapt to situations along with her view of teamwork as helped her become a good leader, though over the years those around her noticed she worked best with a strong second in command to mitigate some of her flaws and impulses.

Despite her anger and maturity, Johanna is at the end of the day just a huge pup. She tends to enjoy chasing after butterflies and other animals, and wrestling with her family members. Making sure everyone in her pack is good is what she cares about the most.

Feasts- She has an abnormally large appetite, and can eat enough for three people in one sitting so she loves big meals.
Raw Food- She mainly eats cooked food for the flavor, as her body is adapted to eating raw food, but she loves the feeling of hunting and eating her quarry on the spot.
Hunting- Her natural instinct is to hunt, and she hunts as much as she possibly can.
Cow tipping- She's a farm girl, not much else is needed to be said about that.
Wrestling- She likes to play fight with her family, and it often is seen as training.
Being Outside- She's most at peace in the woods somewhere, even if it's just a jungle.
Kids- Perhaps it is thanks to her quirk or maybe it's just her instinct in general, but she is a nurturer and likes to take care of kids and wants her own family.

Dislikes
Wasted Food- So much so she refuses to let anyone she's with to throw away food and will either eat it herself or save it and take it people in need (if it isn't eaten off)
Bad teammates- Considering being a part of a pack is a big deal to her, she hates when her teammates refuse to work as a team so much so that she may physically subdue them if they're being insubordinate.
Very Busy Areas- See quirk description.
Disloyalty - Goes hand in hand with her pack mentality.

Fears
Johanna is very afraid of snakes, because she was bit by a garden(garter) snake when she was a child.
Johanna is afraid of letting her pack (i.e. her loved ones) down.
She is afraid of being called a beast by someone she cares about.

Quirk-
Grey Wolf

Her body has taken on the characteristics of a grey wolf. This causes her to have wolf ears on her head, and head of hair that's more akin to wolf fur than human hair. She also inherited a feature that seems to be more common in canines, than humans, which is heterochromial eyes. Her left is an ice blue, and her right an amber like yellowish brown. Her teeth match those of a wolf, meaning she has about ten more than the average human and though it's hard to tell, she has a longer jaw and a larger mouth than the average human. Her large mouth helps her keep her canines hidden, and allow her to speak relatively normal without much interference though it does happen from time to time. She also has claws where her nails would be which, which are extremely sharp but not quite razor sharp and a big reason she wears gloves virtually all of the time. They can cut, but unlike a razor, they would need a bit of pressure behind them like a swipe if in combat. She also has a bit of extra skin between her fingers and toes, that act as a webbing like a wolf's. This is another reason she always wears gloves, and always has her shoes on in public casually. The last wolven physical feature she has is her wolf tail, which helps her keep her balance in some situations (see below.)

Strength- Her quirk has given her very powerful legs, allowing her to squat 5 reps at 600lbs (she hasn't attempted beyond that) and though her arms have gotten a bit of strength boost from her quirk, it is to a much less degree as her legs allowing her to currently bench press 225lbs (102kg) 25 times before tiring out. Though nowhere near super-human strength like strength based quirks, her strength is formidable thanks to her quirk.

Quadrupedal- Though thanks to her quirk and workout regiment her top speed when bipedal is 20 mph, she can drop to all fours and run at a top speed of 35 mph. Her tail aids her in her balance. (it aids her with her bipedal balance too but to a lesser degree) While bi-pedal, she isn't very agile and can mainly only run in a straight line and may trip or fall if trying to change directions. While on all fours, she is very agile and can maintain her balance while moving around though unlike a cat, she is still prone to falling when thrown or knocked about. She can maintain a speed of 25 mph for up to 2 miles before becoming exhausted, 35 for about a half a mile in most cases. She can travel for up to 40 miles a day if she keeps herself hydrated and keeps to a trot.

Sight- Her heterochromial eyes allow her to see great distances a little over a mile with no obstructions and can detect even the slightest movement and has very good peripheral vision, being able to track objects without turning her head, however, much like the wolf her eyesight is poor on detail though she can see detail fine up close (she's nearsighted in that regard but it can be corrected by glasses). She can't see details of a lot of things, and though she can see some light frequencies a little better than a human (i.e. can see some shades of green a human can't and has x5 better night vision than humans) , she can not see as many colors as a human. She can't differentiate red and greens well though as mentioned she is able to see more shades of green. (Are Dogs Color Blind? Side-by-Side Views – American Kennel Club use this for a reference for her vision, but understand for a wolf it's a little different particularly on the green)

HUGE NOTE HERE- because her quirk gives her characteristics of a wolf and doesn't make her a wolf, she does have all of the color receptors NEEDED to see the full spectrum of colors, but her quirk sort of causes it to be faulty. So this can be corrected by a special kind of shades created for her. The trade off is that, like with wearing any form of eyewear, it obstructs her peripheral vision.

Scent- She can distinguish smells and scents apart barring if there is an overwhelming smell (like let's say mustard gas ), and in favorable conditions (i.e. downwind on a clear weather day, with decent air pressure and humidity) she can track a scent whose source is up to 1.75 miles away. This means that even if there isn't a scent trail, say someone teleported there, she can still catch their scent in those perfect condition up to almost 2 miles! This sense of smell also lends to her being neutralized by strong smells that are overwhelming (as mentioned earlier) much quicker than a normal person would. She also has the ability to mark areas and objects with her own scent, which helps her not get lost.

Sound- She can hear sounds up to 6 miles away in an area like a forest, 10 in an open space and at frequencies up to 50Khz. For reference, her father who also has a variant of a wolf mutation quirk can hear up to 80KHz but does not possess wolf characteristics outside of ears, tail, and sense of smell, sound, and sight. In a place where there is a lot of sound pollution, like a crowd or a big city, her sense of hearing is rendered useless. She can also hear sounds as soft as -15db in volume in a quiet room.

Bite- Though she rarely does it, because she feels it is too 'animalistic', she has the normal bite force of 400 pounds, though that can vary and reach up to 1200 pounds of pressure if in danger or high stress. She has to be careful to not chew so hard when eating softer foods as it may grind her teeth.

Note- Though she's trained to mitigate it over the years, Johanna can still have a sensory overload and become frightened, erratic, or debilitated. (it's usually the last one)

Items(on person when not wearing hero costume)
Noseplugs
Earplugs
wireless earpods (HQ ones like sennheiser )
Shades that correct her colorblindness (but eliminates her ability to see those extra frequencies, greatly weakens her sharp peripheral vision, and prevent her from detecting movement from long distances)
Eyeglasses to correct her nearsightedness (greatly weakens her peripheral vision)
Contacts to correct her nearsightedness (greatly weakens her ability to detect movement at a distance)
Bacon flavored pink lip gloss

Items (ALWAYS on person while wearing hero costume, optional items are listed in hero costume)
Goggles (usually worn around neck) (as described below)
Noseplugs
Earplugs
utility belt -below are items on belt-
net-gun
tazer
pepper spray
dry-cured meats
water pills (think gel medicine capsule but full of water)
energy drink (think 5 hour energy drinks)

Skills-

Agriculture and Gardening- Johanna can grow anything.
Expert Hunter which means she can track and catch targets with high skill with the aid of her quirk.
Understands German, but can't speak it fluently. Speaks English and Japanese. Though she grew up in America, her father taught her the Tohoku dialect (as that's what he grew up learning being from the Tohoku region) of Japanese, which made her time at Yuei tough and hard to communicate, especially since she only used Japanese at home when she was in America, but over the year's she has gotten used to the 'normal' dialect.

Biography-
Johanna was born in Iowa in the United States to farming parents. Her father (Hero Name: Golden Eyes) also took on the wolf quirk (though he didn't have the super strength or quadrupedal ability nor teeth or claws), and her mother was quirkless, though she was one hell of a gardener. Their life was modest, Johanna spending most of her days helping with the farm, herding cattle, plowing the fields, and chasing away predators from their animals. That was until her grandfather (Hero Name:Howler - wolf mutation variant- has wolf ears, wolf teeth, wolf tail, but can hear up to 80KHz and produce a howl that rivals Present Mic in volume) visited from Japan. He was a hero, a rather successful one at one point, and her father was nothing but a disappointment to him especially when he married a quirkless woman (which drove them to America in the first place.)

His visit to the farm (to see his granddaughter, the only one he loved) allowed him to see Johanna in action. She had all of her father's quirk plus a couple other characteristics that didn't manifest in either his son or himself. He demanded that she move to Japan with him to attend U.A. (Yuei), his alma mater, but Golden Eyes refused. In a heated debate, Johanna stuck her head into it and mentioned that she did want to be a hero. Refusing to hold her back from her dreams, the way his father did him he made a compromise and sent her off hoping that she would become a great hero and end up nothing like her grandfather.

Perhaps being from a small school in a rural area held Johanna back from her book studies, barely passing the written entrance exam to get into Yuei, she however excelled at the recommended student's practical entrance exam coming in third in an obstacle course of 20+ students. At Yuei she continued to struggle with written examinations, often being kept from things to take remedial classes and study sessions despite being one of the most physically gifted students. She eventually got to average in general, but excelled for the search and rescue portions of her classes both written and physical. Her internship saw her with an agency known for search and rescue, though her work-study placed her with her grandfather's agency. -An agency with a lot of animal mutation quirks- There she gained a lot of experience and even before graduating became known for her tracking ability. She graduated in the middle of her class becoming the side-kick of Dogpound, a hero's who had a mutation quirk based on the senses of a hound. There the two rescued several people before she branched off on her own as a search and rescue expert with much success, though also while getting a bad reputation for being gullible. When called upon, they would either relegate her with search and rescue or send an equal or superior when tracking villains for capture, so that she didn't let them escape.

It wasn't until her biggest success to the date, single-handedly rescuing 25 middle schoolers who were being held hostage, that she received an invitation to become the teacher at a new hero school. Being a teacher had never crossed her mind, but the idea of it all excited her.

"When you're apart of a pack, you never have to worry about doing things on your own. I got you!"

Theme Song (warning explicit)

Hero Name

Huntress
Hero Title
The Howling Hero

Hero Costume
Her hero costume is a white, form-fitting 'swim-suit' that regulates her body temperature when exposed to cold temperatures. It has the option for light, black kevlar body armor, though she only wears that when she is sure she's going into combat. It also has fingerless white gloves, and a special form of tabi work boots that exposes her toes (claws) and foot webbing, while protecting her heel and ankle like a traditional tabi workboot. It has the options for spikes bottoms or flat bottoms, depending on the terrain. Her hero costume also comes with a head piece especially designer for her, that looks like a bmx-helmet. It comes with goggles that allow her to see the full color spectrum and HUD mainly to keep track of her position and vitals (i.e. heartrate) and body temperature. The helmet also has a sound proof mode she can flip on, and she always keeps a pair of ear plugs on her. This helmet limits her peripheral vision, obstructs her sense of smell, and obstructs her sense of hearing. This helmet was designed for her when in an area when her senses can be over stimulated, which debilitates her completely. She also can use the goggles separately, and will often bring earplugs or wireless headphones. She also tends to bring noseplugs with her. Her hero costume also has a utility belt that has few items in it (will itemize them above) with the main thing she keeps on it being a net-gun used to capture criminals. (these and other items are noted above in items)

Special Moves
Lunge- Uses the complete force of her legs (and arms) to lunge forward at a very high speed.
Feral- Loses herself in her animal instincts giving her a temporary boost in stamina, agility, strength, and reaction time. (Only uses in dire straights because she doesn't recognize friend or foe while using, and once she's out of it she passes out from exhaustion)

Feats Known For
Tracking and rescuing 25 middle schoolers who were in the process of being kidnapped by four villains.
To date has a 100% rate with tracking targets (though capture rate is only about 65% when it comes to capturing villains solo)

Last edited:
[class=image] float:right; border:4px dashed blue; width:35%; [/class] [class=imagenormal] [/class] [class=imagehero] display:none; [/class] [class=backdrop] background-image:Url('https://images.freecreatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Dark-Pattern-For-Free-Download.jpg'); background-size:cover; border:5px double grey; color:green; [/class] [class=Title] background:blue; border:3px solid grey; border-radius:25px; text-align:center; color:white; [/class] [class=margin] [/class] [class=Icon] border-radius:50%; overflow:hidden; border:4 px gold; float:left; width:150px; height:150px; margin-left:15px; [/class]

HOVER OVER PIC FOR HERO COSTUME!

[div class=backdrop][div class=backdrop]
[div class="image imagenormal"]Properly+dressed+jack+medium+mentionlist+fatestuffprotect+at+all+coast_b29cd2_6361555.jpg[/div][div class="image imagehero"]
jack-25-jpg.455448

helmet-lancelot-jpg.455450
[/div][div class=Title][div class=Icon]
token-kath-png.455453
[/div]Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld

Metric: Density

[/div]

Nicknames:
Kiki, Kath, Coru

Position:
Student

Wealth Status:
Poor

Height:
3'6 (111cm)

Skills:
*Acting and Theatrics
*Extremely agile
*Proficient with bladed weapons
*Sneaking Around and into things

Items:
*Knives
*Stuffed Animals
*Phone

• jack-assassin-show-gif.455451

Personality:
    Katherine both takes an interest in and looks down upon most others, as her natural curiosity faces off against her pride instilled on her by her family, around her family, for her family. Due to this reason she is rather bossy, competititive and a bit unruly if she believes the rules are attempting to step on her dignity, even mischievious. In fact, even though her memory is a little damaged, she is both a vengeful person and one of vengeful tendencies, more often than not resulting in some kind of petty prank. She is still a relatively cautious (and paranoid at times) person, more aware of consequences than ever before in her life.

She is almost always a very serious and hardworking person, someone who attempts to keep some air of refinement to her. Goal oriented and very practical in her worldview, Katherine has an unquestionable bravery and cunning to her, being one that will both charge ahead in battles and take the most shameless and underhanded tactics if needed. She tends to be a strategist, never going into things without a plan, but tends to rely on her adaptability rather than careful preparation, and can often entirely miss common sense when trying to seize innitiative or if someone sets off a red flag for her. She will do whatever she needs for her goals, at least until someone points out something which makes her feel self-conscious because she didn't even realize the problem until someone pointed it out to her. Nonetheless, it's not that she is herself very ambitious, and instead, she lives mostly as a proxy for her sister's wishes, fighting and struggling with willpower but no determination.

She hates the fact that, despite her best efforts, people often see her as a child. Certainly her body is to blame, but she knows there's also a bit of a childish aspect to her character as well, and thus she forces herself to attempt to act more mature and critical. It's hard to hide when she allows herself to release some energy or after getting really excited about something though. Despite her "noble" birth, she is not really picky either, and can content herself with little and be quite the generous person.

+Knives, swords, that kind of jam
    +Sleight of hand, such as magic tricks or pock-picking
    +Mint
    +Large Bugs
    +Victorian Romances
    +Children
    +Her family
    +Rollercoasters
    +Dogs

Dislikes:
    -Being treated like/confused for a little kid
    -Mud
    -Reptiles
    -Being indecise
    -Ruffian-types

Fears:
    {S}

[/div][/div]

[script class=image on=mouseenter]
hide imagenormal
show imagehero
[/script]
[script class=image on=mouseleave]
show imagenormal
hide imagehero
[/script]

6b8.jpg
Huntress
Johanna Mizoto
Teacher, Hero Training (Rescue)
29 Year Old Female
5'11" 180.3 CM
210 lbs 95.25 kg
Johanna is extremely tall for a Japanese woman (though her mother is a woman of German descent, so take that with a grain of salt), and tall for a woman in general. Mostly thanks to her mutation quirk, but also a testament to growing up on a farm, she has very thick thighs and large calf muscles. Though her lower half's shape stays consistent (thanks to her line of work), her upper half varies between athletic and toned to chubby though always with an above average bust. This follows her instinctual eating habits as she naturally eats a lot before the winter and her exercise output doesn't usually match the amount she consumes during this time. This usually corrects itself over the winter as she tends to eat less, and when spring hits she's back to her toned shape out and about hunting. (Wolf physical traits explained in quirk section)

Wealth Status
Wealthy

Personality
Johanna is a bright and happy farm girl who can't help but to smile. She finds joy in almost everything, even the most simplest of things such as pouring tea or cleaning the kitchen. She never misses a moment to smile, and has been that way since she was a child. Even though she has now spent the last decade or so off of the farm, she still has a very simplistic personality and does not use a tonne of technology outside of the basics, like a smartphone, television, and laptop. When she was younger the technologies in the city used to amaze her. She's gotten used to them now, but sometimes she finds herself in shock and awe when an everyday technology does something we consider simple. I.e. Last time she was at her grandfather's house there was a timed coffee maker (which she smelled as soon as the coffee started heating up) and she rushed out of bed to watch it happen in amazement.

Johanna was a naive child, probably from living a sheltered farm life prior to her attending UA, but through her maturity and experience as a hero has grown out of a lot of that. She is still a considerable bit more gullible and forgiving than the people around her, trusting too much into people. It's probably because of her nature of relying on a pack, or a team, and believing that there is good in everyone. It has gotten to the point where she has made the mistake of trusting a criminal or villain and ending up hurt or giving them an opportunity to escape. This has gotten her scorned by her peers and police alike. She refuses to give up her belief that there's good in everyone, and will probably be prone to making the mistake again though thankfully she has not made this mistake with dangerous criminals (i.e. a murderers) because her better judgment /usually/ supersedes her belief.

Johanna is proud to a fault, often finding herself in avoidable situations because she let her pride get in the way. This often magnifies her gullible flaw, coupled with the fact that she is hot headed (though nowhere as bad as she was as a kid/teen but more on that later) putting her in precarious situations. On one occasion she had successfully caught and subdued a criminal because they tripped over there own two feet. The criminal declared she would have never caught them if they had not tripped, into which Johanna responded "why don't you try and find out" letting them go in the process. She easily was able to capture them again, but it doesn't always workout so easily.

Johanna is a hot-head, but has calmed down from her blind rage from her childhood. She still can get easily ticked, though it takes much longer now for her to act on those angry emotions. This often means that she yells and howls in fury a bunch, but can for the most part control her naturally impulsive actions. Though when her anger takes over, she tends to become super-aggressive and during combat this can cause her to be strictly impulsive and lose the advantage of how adaptive she is since she's acting without thought. Sometimes it benefits her, but for the most part, it doesn't.

Despite her flaws, Johanna is an alpha by nature and tends to take charge. Her ability to make decisions on the fly and adapt to situations along with her view of teamwork as helped her become a good leader, though over the years those around her noticed she worked best with a strong second in command to mitigate some of her flaws and impulses.

Despite her anger and maturity, Johanna is at the end of the day just a huge pup. She tends to enjoy chasing after butterflies and other animals, and wrestling with her family members. Making sure everyone in her pack is good is what she cares about the most.

Feasts- She has an abnormally large appetite, and can eat enough for three people in one sitting so she loves big meals.
Raw Food- She mainly eats cooked food for the flavor, as her body is adapted to eating raw food, but she loves the feeling of hunting and eating her quarry on the spot.
Hunting- Her natural instinct is to hunt, and she hunts as much as she possibly can.
Cow tipping- She's a farm girl, not much else is needed to be said about that.
Wrestling- She likes to play fight with her family, and it often is seen as training.
Being Outside- She's most at peace in the woods somewhere, even if it's just a jungle.
Kids- Perhaps it is thanks to her quirk or maybe it's just her instinct in general, but she is a nurturer and likes to take care of kids and wants her own family.

Dislikes
Wasted Food- So much so she refuses to let anyone she's with to throw away food and will either eat it herself or save it and take it people in need (if it isn't eaten off)
Bad teammates- Considering being a part of a pack is a big deal to her, she hates when her teammates refuse to work as a team so much so that she may physically subdue them if they're being insubordinate.
Very Busy Areas- See quirk description.
Disloyalty - Goes hand in hand with her pack mentality.

Fears
Johanna is very afraid of snakes, because she was bit by a garden(garter) snake when she was a child.
Johanna is afraid of letting her pack (i.e. her loved ones) down.
She is afraid of being called a beast by someone she cares about.

Quirk-
Grey Wolf

Her body has taken on the characteristics of a grey wolf. This causes her to have wolf ears on her head, and head of hair that's more akin to wolf fur than human hair. She also inherited a feature that seems to be more common in canines, than humans, which is heterochromial eyes. Her left is an ice blue, and her right an amber like yellowish brown. Her teeth match those of a wolf, meaning she has about ten more than the average human and though it's hard to tell, she has a longer jaw and a larger mouth than the average human. Her large mouth helps her keep her canines hidden, and allow her to speak relatively normal without much interference though it does happen from time to time. She also has claws where her nails would be which, which are extremely sharp but not quite razor sharp and a big reason she wears gloves virtually all of the time. They can cut, but unlike a razor, they would need a bit of pressure behind them like a swipe if in combat. She also has a bit of extra skin between her fingers and toes, that act as a webbing like a wolf's. This is another reason she always wears gloves, and always has her shoes on in public casually. The last wolven physical feature she has is her wolf tail, which helps her keep her balance in some situations (see below.)

Strength- Her quirk has given her very powerful legs, allowing her to squat 5 reps at 600lbs (she hasn't attempted beyond that) and though her arms have gotten a bit of strength boost from her quirk, it is to a much less degree as her legs allowing her to currently bench press 225lbs (102kg) 25 times before tiring out. Though nowhere near super-human strength like strength based quirks, her strength is formidable thanks to her quirk.

Quadrupedal- Though thanks to her quirk and workout regiment her top speed when bipedal is 20 mph, she can drop to all fours and run at a top speed of 35 mph. Her tail aids her in her balance. (it aids her with her bipedal balance too but to a lesser degree) While bi-pedal, she isn't very agile and can mainly only run in a straight line and may trip or fall if trying to change directions. While on all fours, she is very agile and can maintain her balance while moving around though unlike a cat, she is still prone to falling when thrown or knocked about. She can maintain a speed of 25 mph for up to 2 miles before becoming exhausted, 35 for about a half a mile in most cases. She can travel for up to 40 miles a day if she keeps herself hydrated and keeps to a trot.

Sight- Her heterochromial eyes allow her to see great distances a little over a mile with no obstructions and can detect even the slightest movement and has very good peripheral vision, being able to track objects without turning her head, however, much like the wolf her eyesight is poor on detail though she can see detail fine up close (she's nearsighted in that regard but it can be corrected by glasses). She can't see details of a lot of things, and though she can see some light frequencies a little better than a human (i.e. can see some shades of green a human can't and has x5 better night vision than humans) , she can not see as many colors as a human. She can't differentiate red and greens well though as mentioned she is able to see more shades of green. (Are Dogs Color Blind? Side-by-Side Views – American Kennel Club use this for a reference for her vision, but understand for a wolf it's a little different particularly on the green)

HUGE NOTE HERE- because her quirk gives her characteristics of a wolf and doesn't make her a wolf, she does have all of the color receptors NEEDED to see the full spectrum of colors, but her quirk sort of causes it to be faulty. So this can be corrected by a special kind of shades created for her. The trade off is that, like with wearing any form of eyewear, it obstructs her peripheral vision.

Scent- She can distinguish smells and scents apart barring if there is an overwhelming smell (like let's say mustard gas ), and in favorable conditions (i.e. downwind on a clear weather day, with decent air pressure and humidity) she can track a scent whose source is up to 1.75 miles away. This means that even if there isn't a scent trail, say someone teleported there, she can still catch their scent in those perfect condition up to almost 2 miles! This sense of smell also lends to her being neutralized by strong smells that are overwhelming (as mentioned earlier) much quicker than a normal person would. She also has the ability to mark areas and objects with her own scent, which helps her not get lost.

Sound- She can hear sounds up to 6 miles away in an area like a forest, 10 in an open space and at frequencies up to 50Khz. For reference, her father who also has a variant of a wolf mutation quirk can hear up to 80KHz but does not possess wolf characteristics outside of ears, tail, and sense of smell, sound, and sight. In a place where there is a lot of sound pollution, like a crowd or a big city, her sense of hearing is rendered useless. She can also hear sounds as soft as -15db in volume in a quiet room.

Bite- Though she rarely does it, because she feels it is too 'animalistic', she has the normal bite force of 400 pounds, though that can vary and reach up to 1200 pounds of pressure if in danger or high stress. She has to be careful to not chew so hard when eating softer foods as it may grind her teeth.

Note- Though she's trained to mitigate it over the years, Johanna can still have a sensory overload and become frightened, erratic, or debilitated. (it's usually the last one)

Items(on person when not wearing hero costume)
Noseplugs
Earplugs
wireless earpods (HQ ones like sennheiser )
Shades that correct her colorblindness (but eliminates her ability to see those extra frequencies, greatly weakens her sharp peripheral vision, and prevent her from detecting movement from long distances)
Eyeglasses to correct her nearsightedness (greatly weakens her peripheral vision)
Contacts to correct her nearsightedness (greatly weakens her ability to detect movement at a distance)
Bacon flavored pink lip gloss

Items (ALWAYS on person while wearing hero costume, optional items are listed in hero costume)
Goggles (usually worn around neck) (as described below)
Noseplugs
Earplugs
utility belt -below are items on belt-
net-gun
tazer
pepper spray
dry-cured meats
water pills (think gel medicine capsule but full of water)
energy drink (think 5 hour energy drinks)

Skills-

Agriculture and Gardening- Johanna can grow anything.
Expert Hunter which means she can track and catch targets with high skill with the aid of her quirk.
Understands German, but can't speak it fluently. Speaks English and Japanese. Though she grew up in America, her father taught her the Tohoku dialect (as that's what he grew up learning being from the Tohoku region) of Japanese, which made her time at Yuei tough and hard to communicate, especially since she only used Japanese at home when she was in America, but over the year's she has gotten used to the 'normal' dialect.

Biography-
Johanna was born in Iowa in the United States to farming parents. Her father (Hero Name: Golden Eyes) also took on the wolf quirk (though he didn't have the super strength or quadrupedal ability nor teeth or claws), and her mother was quirkless, though she was one hell of a gardener. Their life was modest, Johanna spending most of her days helping with the farm, herding cattle, plowing the fields, and chasing away predators from their animals. That was until her grandfather (Hero Name:Howler - wolf mutation variant- has wolf ears, wolf teeth, wolf tail, but can hear up to 80KHz and produce a howl that rivals Present Mic in volume) visited from Japan. He was a hero, a rather successful one at one point, and her father was nothing but a disappointment to him especially when he married a quirkless woman (which drove them to America in the first place.)

His visit to the farm (to see his granddaughter, the only one he loved) allowed him to see Johanna in action. She had all of her father's quirk plus a couple other characteristics that didn't manifest in either his son or himself. He demanded that she move to Japan with him to attend U.A. (Yuei), his alma mater, but Golden Eyes refused. In a heated debate, Johanna stuck her head into it and mentioned that she did want to be a hero. Refusing to hold her back from her dreams, the way his father did him he made a compromise and sent her off hoping that she would become a great hero and end up nothing like her grandfather.

Perhaps being from a small school in a rural area held Johanna back from her book studies, barely passing the written entrance exam to get into Yuei, she however excelled at the recommended student's practical entrance exam coming in third in an obstacle course of 20+ students. At Yuei she continued to struggle with written examinations, often being kept from things to take remedial classes and study sessions despite being one of the most physically gifted students. She eventually got to average in general, but excelled for the search and rescue portions of her classes both written and physical. Her internship saw her with an agency known for search and rescue, though her work-study placed her with her grandfather's agency. -An agency with a lot of animal mutation quirks- There she gained a lot of experience and even before graduating became known for her tracking ability. She graduated in the middle of her class becoming the side-kick of Dogpound, a hero's who had a mutation quirk based on the senses of a hound. There the two rescued several people before she branched off on her own as a search and rescue expert with much success, though also while getting a bad reputation for being gullible. When called upon, they would either relegate her with search and rescue or send an equal or superior when tracking villains for capture, so that she didn't let them escape.

It wasn't until her biggest success to the date, single-handedly rescuing 25 middle schoolers who were being held hostage, that she received an invitation to become the teacher at a new hero school. Being a teacher had never crossed her mind, but the idea of it all excited her.

"When you're apart of a pack, you never have to worry about doing things on your own. I got you!"

Theme Song (warning explicit)

Hero Name

Huntress
Hero Title
The Howling Hero

Hero Costume
Her hero costume is a white, form-fitting 'swim-suit' that regulates her body temperature when exposed to cold temperatures. It has the option for light, black kevlar body armor, though she only wears that when she is sure she's going into combat. It also has fingerless white gloves, and a special form of tabi work boots that exposes her toes (claws) and foot webbing, while protecting her heel and ankle like a traditional tabi workboot. It has the options for spikes bottoms or flat bottoms, depending on the terrain. Her hero costume also comes with a head piece especially designer for her, that looks like a bmx-helmet. It comes with goggles that allow her to see the full color spectrum and HUD mainly to keep track of her position and vitals (i.e. heartrate) and body temperature. The helmet also has a sound proof mode she can flip on, and she always keeps a pair of ear plugs on her. This helmet limits her peripheral vision, obstructs her sense of smell, and obstructs her sense of hearing. This helmet was designed for her when in an area when her senses can be over stimulated, which debilitates her completely. She also can use the goggles separately, and will often bring earplugs or wireless headphones. She also tends to bring noseplugs with her. Her hero costume also has a utility belt that has few items in it (will itemize them above) with the main thing she keeps on it being a net-gun used to capture criminals. (these and other items are noted above in items)

Special Moves
Lunge- Uses the complete force of her legs (and arms) to lunge forward at a very high speed.
Feral- Loses herself in her animal instincts giving her a temporary boost in stamina, agility, strength, and reaction time. (Only uses in dire straights because she doesn't recognize friend or foe while using, and once she's out of it she passes out from exhaustion)

Feats Known For
Tracking and rescuing 25 middle schoolers who were in the process of being kidnapped by four villains.
To date has a 100% rate with tracking targets (though capture rate is only about 65% when it comes to capturing villains solo)

(but let's avoid cannon comparisons)

Approved mygiphy118.gif

Hajime.jpg

Name:
Hajime Miyamoto

Nicknames/Titles:
Haji, Ares(by his grandmother)

Position:
Student

Height:
5'4"

Personality:
{S}

Hajime is a man of secrets and he plans on keeping it that way as much as possible. He feels there is no reason to share his personal information, namely his past, with anyone. If there is something you need to know about him, you'd better be prepared for a very long wait. However, this also makes him very good at keeping others' secrets as well. He's like a vault with a fifteen digit combination lock that's randomized every single day. Many would lead this to believe that Hajime is also not a talkative fellow, and although that may be partially true, it's also partially false.

Hajime wants to talk with others as his past didn't allow him much time to be like a normal person, but he is utterly terrible at it. He is very disconnected with what is "normal" by a teenager's standard. So he easily gets lost in a conversation as he tries to relate to what people are talking about. Sarcasm, jokes and other types of light-hearted conversations are an enigma to Hajime and he often takes everything at face value. He is incredibly serious and if he finds someone has lied to him, he's not quick to forget and will often show open hostility.

Flirting is a sure fire way to get under Hajime's skin. Whether from a man or woman, the boy get's easily flustered and loses focus on what he's doing. His words get jumbled up and he's more like a blabbering idiot than a skilled warrior aiming to become a hero. Given a moment he can recover, but it is still inconvenient and frustrating for him. After dealing with someone that is openly flirtatious, Hajime normally needs to center himself through training or meditation.

Hajime is fairly dedicated and takes the idea of training to be a sacred act. During his training times he will ONLY train. He doesn't talk except when asking about ways to improve from his instructor or when trying to gather his thoughts on the way something occurred and how to improve upon it. Anyone he sees taking training lightly infuriates him to the point that he will often challenge the person to a duel on the spot if only to prove the point of how important training is.

Hajime is very sensitive about the scarring all over his body. If not for his P.E. class at his school he'd have stayed covered up along his entire torso at all times. Looking at the scars when fighting often trigger flashbacks. These traumatic flashbacks often paralyze him and fill him with fear, leaving him unable to do anything more than curl into a ball and pray that he survives. It's not a glamorous thing and something that Hajime has worked tirelessly to prevent from happening as often as possible.

Lastly, Hajime is a hot head. Not in the sense that he is quick to anger, but when he does become angry, either everyone needs to vacate the area or be prepared for a show. Hajime will not hold back a verbal, or physical, lashing against whatever has him so furious and until he's either trained himself to exhaustion, been completely bested by his opponent, or just been left alone for a few hours, he will NOT calm down. He will talk to himself to vent, punch walls, and do anything to release his pent up emotions. Though these explosions are few and far between they are still very VERY potent.

+Meditation
+Helping Others
+Talking
+Soy Products
+Spicy Foods
+People that put forth effort to train

Dislikes:
-Being called out about his father (because {S})
-His temper
-Flirtatious behavior
-Invasive Questions
-Smartphones (He somehow can't figure out how they work)
-Sweet things
-Disrespecting training
-People that abuse their quirk

Fears:
{S}

Backstory:

{S}

After his adoption, Hajime was sent to a special school. It was one of the first ever times that the boy had social interaction and it went about as well as one would expect. He couldn't really get along with the others in his class. They were either freaked out by the scars on his body or how seriously he trained himself physically. They considered him weird, but his grandmother saw potential in him. When the announcement was made public about the new hero school opening up, Miyu convinced her grandson to at least try and enter. She knew convincing him to go to AU would be impossible, but a new school for heroes meant new opportunities for him to grow. He hesitantly agreed to try it out under the condition that if he felt that it was going to be meaningless to stay, that he could return home to try and live a normal life.

Skills/Talents:
Martial Combat: Hajime won't ALWAYS have a weapon so he knows how to fight bare handed
Stamina/Ability to take a hit
Observation of Surroundings
Memorization
Calligraphy

Items:
Tonfas
Pistol (Armed with Rubber Bullets, which he has a permit for thanks to his grandmother)

Incense burner/Ink and Quill/parchment (kept in a bag he carries for when he can find time to relax.)
Clothes

Quirk:
Master at Arms (Mutant): The quirk works on the natural talent of Hajime's when it comes to weaponry. It enables Hajime to analyze a weapon through sight, touch and prior knowledge to become a master of the weapon in short span of time rather than the years it would normally take. Weapons of increasing complexity take longer time than simpler weapons: a sword takes less time to master than a bow, which takes less time than a pistol. Hajime can only master one weapon at a time unless it is considered a "combination" like wielding a shield in addition to a sword or mace. Two handed weapons also take longer than one handed weapons to master, though they're marginally the same: with the difference being about five seconds. If only able to use one of the two senses, touch or sight, Master at arms takes double the time to entrust Hajime with mastery.

One handed simple (mace, dagger, sword, shield etc): roughly one second
Two handed simple (Scythe, Naginata, Staves, Claymore etc): Five seconds
One handed medium (Twin Hooks, Sai, Katar, whip): ten seconds
Two Handed Medium (Kusurigama, Two/Three Section Staff): Fifteen Seconds
One Handed Complex (One handed fire-arms and grenades): Thirty Seconds
Two Handed Complex (Heavy duty fire-arms): Thirty-five Seconds

Quote:
"Being stronger, faster, or smarter doesn't mean you have more skill."

"One's past means little compared to their actions in the present."

Wealth Status:
Low Medium Income

Theme Song:

Favorites:
Pumpkin Pie

If You Are a Student:

Desired Hero Name:
Undecided due to his own doubts about actually becoming a hero.

Hero Costume:
Undecided

Last edited:
View attachment 658284

Name:
Hajime Miyamoto

Nicknames/Titles:
Haji, Ares(by his grandmother)

Position:
Student

Height:
5'4"

Personality:
{S}

Hajime is a man of secrets and he plans on keeping it that way as much as possible. He feels there is no reason to share his personal information, namely his past, with anyone. If there is something you need to know about him, you'd better be prepared for a very long wait. However, this also makes him very good at keeping others' secrets as well. He's like a vault with a fifteen digit combination lock that's randomized every single day. Many would lead this to believe that Hajime is also not a talkative fellow, and although that may be partially true, it's also partially false.

Hajime wants to talk with others as his past didn't allow him much time to be like a normal person, but he is utterly terrible at it. He is very disconnected with what is "normal" by a teenager's standard. So he easily gets lost in a conversation as he tries to relate to what people are talking about. Sarcasm, jokes and other types of light-hearted conversations are an enigma to Hajime and he often takes everything at face value. He is incredibly serious and if he finds someone has lied to him, he's not quick to forget and will often show open hostility.

Flirting is a sure fire way to get under Hajime's skin. Whether from a man or woman, the boy get's easily flustered and loses focus on what he's doing. His words get jumbled up and he's more like a blabbering idiot than a skilled warrior aiming to become a hero. Given a moment he can recover, but it is still inconvenient and frustrating for him. After dealing with someone that is openly flirtatious, Hajime normally needs to center himself through training or meditation.

Hajime is fairly dedicated and takes the idea of training to be a sacred act. During his training times he will ONLY train. He doesn't talk except when asking about ways to improve from his instructor or when trying to gather his thoughts on the way something occurred and how to improve upon it. Anyone he sees taking training lightly infuriates him to the point that he will often challenge the person to a duel on the spot if only to prove the point of how important training is.

Hajime is very sensitive about the scarring all over his body. If not for his P.E. class at his school he'd have stayed covered up along his entire torso at all times. Looking at the scars when fighting often trigger flashbacks. These traumatic flashbacks often paralyze him and fill him with fear, leaving him unable to do anything more than curl into a ball and pray that he survives. It's not a glamorous thing and something that Hajime has worked tirelessly to prevent from happening as often as possible.

Lastly, Hajime is a hot head. Not in the sense that he is quick to anger, but when he does become angry, either everyone needs to vacate the area or be prepared for a show. Hajime will not hold back a verbal, or physical, lashing against whatever has him so furious and until he's either trained himself to exhaustion, been completely bested by his opponent, or just been left alone for a few hours, he will NOT calm down. He will talk to himself to vent, punch walls, and do anything to release his pent up emotions. Though these explosions are few and far between they are still very VERY potent.

+Meditation
+Helping Others
+Talking
+Soy Products
+Spicy Foods
+People that put forth effort to train

Dislikes:
-Being called out about his father (because {S})
-His temper
-Flirtatious behavior
-Invasive Questions
-Smartphones (He somehow can't figure out how they work)
-Sweet things
-Disrespecting training
-People that abuse their quirk

Fears:
{S}

Backstory:

{S}

After his adoption, Hajime was sent to a special school. It was one of the first ever times that the boy had social interaction and it went about as well as one would expect. He couldn't really get along with the others in his class. They were either freaked out by the scars on his body or how seriously he trained himself physically. They considered him weird, but his grandmother saw potential in him. When the announcement was made public about the new hero school opening up, Miyu convinced her grandson to at least try and enter. She knew convincing him to go to AU would be impossible, but a new school for heroes meant new opportunities for him to grow. He hesitantly agreed to try it out under the condition that if he felt that it was going to be meaningless to stay, that he could return home to try and live a normal life.

Skills/Talents:
Martial Combat: Hajime won't ALWAYS have a weapon so he knows how to fight bare handed
Stamina/Ability to take a hit
Observation of Surroundings
Memorization
Calligraphy

Items:
Tonfas
Pistol (Armed with Rubber Bullets, which he has a permit for thanks to his grandmother)

Incense burner/Ink and Quill/parchment (kept in a bag he carries for when he can find time to relax.)
Clothes

Quirk:
Master at Arms (Mutant): The quirk works on the natural talent of Hajime's when it comes to weaponry. It enables Hajime to analyze a weapon through sight, touch and prior knowledge to become a master of the weapon in short span of time rather than the years it would normally take. Weapons of increasing complexity take longer time than simpler weapons: a sword takes less time to master than a bow, which takes less time than a pistol. Hajime can only master one weapon at a time unless it is considered a "combination" like wielding a shield in addition to a sword or mace. Two handed weapons also take longer than one handed weapons to master, though they're marginally the same: with the difference being about five seconds. If only able to use one of the two senses, touch or sight, Master at arms takes double the time to entrust Hajime with mastery.

One handed simple (mace, dagger, sword, shield etc): roughly one second
Two handed simple (Scythe, Naginata, Staves, Claymore etc): Five seconds
One handed medium (Twin Hooks, Sai, Katar, whip): ten seconds
Two Handed Medium (Kusurigama, Two/Three Section Staff): Fifteen Seconds
One Handed Complex (One handed fire-arms and grenades): Thirty Seconds
Two Handed Complex (Heavy duty fire-arms): Thirty-five Seconds

Quote:
"Being stronger, faster, or smarter doesn't mean you have more skill."

"One's past means little compared to their actions in the present."

Wealth Status:
Low Medium Income

Theme Song:

Favorites:
Pumpkin Pie

If You Are a Student:

Desired Hero Name:
Undecided due to his own doubts about actually becoming a hero.

Hero Costume:
Undecided

Approved mygiphy118.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back