• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Here's a title: "Military guys invade a laboratory for secret info and kill everybody" (Interest check)

suggnuts

An idiot (Like, a really big one, the biggest?)
So... this is my first RP (onsite). Don't expect me to be absolutely amazing or anything.
The basic idea is:
Some scientists have created a hazardous type of nuclear weapon which is the Tsar Bomba x10 in a sense
The military joes find out about this don't like it so they send out a highly trained squad force that'll deal with the situation "Professionally" by extracting the weapon and deleting all the info surrounding it.
Except they start killing everybody. Heck, even people who had no idea about the project.
So essentially god'll send down a holy spirit (me) to punish the unholy military joes.
most of the military joes die.
Military Loadout:
M4A1, Vertical grip, Average red-dot sight, other than that it's the base m4
G-17, no attachments
Interceptor body armour
M9 bayonet
Scientist loadout:
Some trained scientists can use a G17 or an MPX
Security loadout:
G17 - base
Not very special body armor (only stops pistols and some pdws)
The holy dude can spawn weapons in whenever he needs them
That's all i can think of. i'm tired.
(prefer to rp in GMT, if i remember i made an account here.)

What exactly are you looking for from other players? Are you wanting everyone else to play the military joes and scientists, or are we also holy dudes?

There is theoretically no limit to the yield of thermonuclear bomb, so I don’t know what’s the big secret for the big tsar bomba there. May I suggest something more ground breaking for the premise, like, time machines, black hole weapon etc 🙃

What exactly are you looking for from other players? Are you wanting everyone else to play the military joes and scientists, or are we also holy dudes?
*very angry ranting here*
I said i was going to be the holy dude, the rest of the role-players are staff, military etc.

There is theoretically no limit to the yield of thermonuclear bomb, so I don’t know what’s the big secret for the big tsar bomba there. May I suggest something more ground breaking for the premise, like, time machines, black hole weapon etc 🙃
Thanks for the idea, i'll think of something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back