• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Here We Go Again!

DearWormwood

Pure Pazzak!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Introduction
Hello! My name is TheComicWriter and welcome to my partner search thread!
On this thread I shall put some plots and pairings. If you are interested in any of my plots or pairings, shoot me a PM!
Rules
1. I RP only through PM's or through the forum.
2. I write in third person and I would like if my partner did also.
3. Be able to at least write a paragraph when replying.
4. Have decent grammar.
5. As for pairings I am fine with MxM and MxF(Me taking the role of the male!).
6. I love dark themes, so throw some my way if you can think of some!
Plots
Bold= The role I would like to take.

The Cave (Made by PlotsForAll 2.0)

Muse A is on a weekend camping trip with friends in the mountains. They spend the first afternoon exploring the gorgeous scenery, walking the trails and carving new paths near their campsite. One spot in particular catches Muse A’s attention, a cave. The group peek their heads inside, but are reluctant to go further without their flashlights and drag Muse A along back to camp with empty promises that they will return the following day. Muse A has dinner with their friends, but is unable to get their mind off of the interesting discovery. After the group has gone to bed, Muse A decides to sate their unwavering curiosity, grabbing a flashlight and a bottle of water to head out to the site of the cave.

Muse A feels increasingly lightheaded the deeper they delve into the cavern, but they press on. The feeling eventually overwhelms Muse A and they reach out to steady themselves on the cave’s interior wall, waiting for the sickening sensation to pass. When Muse A is again clearheaded, they turn back to leave the damp, dark space and head back down the short trail to camp. Muse A is shocked to discover they cannot find the tents or any sign of the fire that had been burning brightly at the site. Panic sets in as they frantically retrace their steps. They work in slow circles trying to find their friends and calling out, but there is no answer. Exhausted, Muse A sits down and falls asleep.

Muse B is in the midst of their morning routine when they come upon a sleeping Muse A. Startled by their unusual clothing and appearance, they gently wake Muse A to ask if they need help. Muse A relays the previous night’s events and although confused, Muse B takes them into their care and promises to aid them in finding a way back to their group. What will transpire when Muse A figures out they have travelled in time? Will Muse B believe them? If unable to return, will Muse A and Muse B develop a relationship?

The Patient (Made by PlotsForAll 2.0

Muse A has been admitted to a psychiatric hospital, and is currently undergoing a long term evaluation. Muse B is a volunteer at the hospital. They bring the families of the residents anything they may need, sit with patients that have no visitors, or simply act as a good listener when needed. A doctor on staff directs Muse B to Muse A, explaining that Muse A is very much alert, but does not respond to anyone that attempts to interact with them. The doctor suggests that Muse B sit with Muse A on the next day, perhaps reading them a novel or telling stories in the hopes that a fresh face who is neither staff nor patient will garner a positive response. Muse B signs in the following day with a copy of their favorite book in hand and sits at Muse A’s side to read. Muse A does not respond for days on end, but one afternoon they finally make eye contact with Muse B, the hint of a smile on their features, looking forward to continuing the story. Muse B is overwhelmed by the small gesture, suddenly hit by the realization that in spite of Muse A’s complete and utter silence, they have grown incredibly fond of them. As the novel progresses, so does the connection between volunteer and patient. Only when the last page has been read aloud does Muse A finally speak to Muse B.

Amnesia (Made by PlotsForAll)
Muse A is on their way home late one evening, driving along a quiet back road. A deer jumps in front of their vehicle, and startled, Muse A swerves sharply to avoid a collision with the animal. The car spins out of their control and causes them to crash, knocking Muse A unconscious. It takes nearly forty-five minutes for Muse B, a passerby (or first responder), to arrive on the scene. They immediately aid muse A, whose injuries are quite critical. Thankfully the quick actions of Muse B allow Muse A to be transported to the nearest hospital and stabilized, where they begin the long, slow road to recovery. Muse B continues on with their day to day life, but constantly thinks of Muse A and wonders how they are doing. Muse A recalls nothing of the accident, and tragically, absolutely nothing about their life up to this point (including their significant other), the head trauma endured in the crash having caused amnesia. When Muse A is removed from ICU, Muse B visits them in the hospital. Muse B is stunned and heartbroken when the nurse informs them that Muse A will have no idea who they are, but they still come forward to reintroduce themselves to Muse A.

On The Run (Made by PlotsForAll 2.0)
Muse A is on a day-long drive to an out of town business meeting. They couldn’t ask for much more in life, being blessed with a loving partner that supports them, a beautiful home, and a well-paying job that leaves them happy and fulfilled. They are the eternal optimist, always trying to find the best in everything and everyone, even strangers. When they spot a hitch hiker at the side of the road, Muse A is compelled to stop and give them a helping hand, offering to take them along on their route to the hotel where their meeting is taking place.

Muse B is on the run, having escaped from the state prison during a transport three days prior. They have shed their orange jumpsuit for civilian clothes, and changed their appearance the best they could, thanks to an abandoned farm house near the penitentiary. Muse B is desperate to get as far away from that hellish place as possible. They’ve evaded the state police for this long, there is no way they will ever go back to that dark, stifling, awful cell.

Muse A is exactly what Muse B has been hoping for - a one way ticket out of town. They share a few stories and generally enjoy each other’s company during the long, uneventful drive. Unassuming Muse A has no idea that there is a dangerous felon on the loose, but when they finally approach the state line to find a waiting police roadblock, Muse B suddenly pulls a weapon on Muse A and demands they get them through without incident. Once they’ve successfully passed the road block, Muse B reveals the truth, and Muse A is hit with the sudden frightening realization that they are now subject to Muse B’s plans.
Pairings Bold= The role I would like to be *= How much I would like to do this pairing.
Person with Anxiety x Person without Anxiety*****
Vampire x Human Slave
Suicidal Person x Non Suicidal Person****

Demon x Human*
Blind Person x Non Blind Person***
Murderer x Kidnapped***
Apocalypse Survivor x Apocalypse Survivor***

Finale

That is all the plots I have for now! I will add some more sometime! Ciao!

Last edited:
I'm interested in your plot. What time period would Muse A travel back to?
I was thinking that maybe Muse A actually traveled forward in time into a wasteland kind of like Mad Max or something but I'm not sure. But if you can think of a better thing with Muse A going back in time then go ahead! ^-^

I was thinking that maybe Muse A actually traveled forward in time into a wasteland kind of like Mad Max or something but I'm not sure. But if you can think of a better thing with Muse A going back in time then go ahead! ^-^
I don't know Mad Max but if you explain the environment to me I'd be down.

Are you still interested in doing the cave one? Giving me some serious Outlander vibes (even if you do prefer to travel in the future)

I love a few of your plots and your darker themed idea.
If maybe you still have room to write I’d love to.

I really do like some of these plots you have, it made it hard to choose! I am interested in possibly combining a few ideas you have listed too. If you are interested, i can send a PM or feel free to PM me.

You have intrigued me! Send me a PM and I'll listen to what you have to say lol!

Bumping because I'm bored and need more RP partners and because I added more pairings lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back