• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Here Goes Nothing (MxF)

AgentFire

Okay, so this normally never works out for me, but maybe, just maybe I could have somebody show interest.

The scene is a modern day city, where we focus in on a cop. In this world, it's exactly like ours, except there are two dominant species. There are the humans and the minis. The minis look just like humans in every way, except for their size, their size averaging at an inch tall. My guy, the cop, is from the mini side of things. He's good, but he's a rookie. There's a program going on, an exchange program, where a mini and a human team up as partners for a year. It's not something you can choose really, it's more of a random selection. Your girl is a human cop, and she just so happens to be teamed up with my mini cop. You can decide her reaction and all that jazz, but now they must work together, stop crimes, etc. Very bare bones, but it could have a lot of potential.

Few quick notes about the mini species:

Average height of 1 inch
Nearly invincible, having a different genetic makeup. Only thing that can kill minis, aside from old age, is gold.
Telepathic abilities, ranging from sharing thoughts, to in some cases, sharing dreams. Depends on skin to skin contact.

If you're interested, either shoot me a pm, or post below. Thanks! :D

Alright, would you like me to send you a PM then, so we can discuss this more and get to roleplaying c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back