• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

noxic

love the way you lie 😘
Hihi! I'm new to the site but not to roleplaying. You can call me Noxic, Nox or Juno. I made this without knowing how the site did things and I came from a journal site, so having multipule accounts for RP is something I had been used to. ANYWHO.

I work backshift (12am-8am) and I don't do a lot in the run of my shift. I'm supposed to answer calls and I do! But I normally have 40 mins between calls and things can get a bit boring. I'm looking for someone to rp with during this time. I like to play canon characters or OC characters in fandom settings (Marvel, DC, Harry Potter, Supernatural, Charmed, D&D or Pathfinder, ect). I tend to like any setting with magic, different races and supernatural overtones (I play a boring human everyday, let me flex my fantasy!).

My Dont's:
- I do not like roleplaying erotica, it makes me cringe and I don't see what it really brings to the scene. Getting hot and heavy and then black screening it is fine by me, but I also don't want that to be the focus of the game.

What I'm looking for:
I'm looking for someone who can be active, like post twice a night if possible. I do understand life coming up and things changing. If something comes up, tell me. I will work with you. Please don't ghost me. If things get stagnant and you aren't enjoying it. Tell me. We can work it out. If we can't come to an agreement then we can walk away or try a different type of RP, it's fun - not the end of the world.

I will give what I get in terms of wordage. If you give me a paragraph, I'll more then likely give that back. Please don't give me one liners. If you feel there is nothing left to do with that scene and that's it's over, transition us to a new one. It's totally fine :)

Other than all those things, I'm pretty open to a lot of different things! I seem to do better at slice of life, or mission styled RP's then I do with things that are combat packed. I'm not that great at writing combat but I am willing to try.

Current cravings:
- Super heroes. Powers. Capes! All that glitz and glamour!

Last edited:
Hey there! I'd be down to discuss dabbling in either a Marvel, Harry Potter or Supernatural RP or even doing something along those lines to create our own story! If that interests you, PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back