• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hello!

JennaBenna

Goat Herder
tenor.gif
My name is Jenna! It is a pleasure to be here. I was pretty sheltered growing up admittedly but when I found roleplaying it opened a whole new world for me. I was homeschooled my whole life and I have a hard time connecting with people in my daily life. I used to get lost in the worlds created by others for hours and hours. Nowadays, I crave that creative outlet of my childhood but with more substance... if that makes any sense. So this is my first advertising for a 1x1 here on this site!! I am so excited to get started honestly. I read through a lot of people's advertisements and they were so good! I just wish I was more knowledgable about like fandoms and such. Dummy me. So I am making this on a plot I really want to do! I hope it goes okay.

So people talk about their own styles here to give an idea of their skills. I have to be honest... I have not roleplayed in some time. I used to write stories back and forth with a friend of mine via text messages if that counts! But I am eager to jump into this headfirst. I do think I will write a lot and my grammar and spelling are not the worse (could use some improvement I am sure). I don't have any preferred gender or coupling. Man, the more I write the more I am afraid no one will bite haha. Oh oh! I work full time at a little bakery and spend a lot of time there during the week. I also help with my parent's farm if they ask. But I will try to be active for sure!

I don't know what to expect from other people tbh. Oh! Please be friendly and chat with me. Like if I do something bad or something you don't like you can just tell me. I won't be mad or anything! I am still learning myself.

Okay okay! My idea is below. But if you have anything you want to add or something else just message me or comment here! I do not mind being A or B and gender is not important here. Just a passionate love between two people.

Character A and Character B dated back in high school. They were very much in love but it was that innocent kind that often avoided any conflict. Though nothing was innately wrong with the relationship, it was destined for failure. Character A leaves town without a word to Character B- thus ending their relationship without any form of closure of solace. 5 long years pass without a hitch. The small town is still home to Character B who is making a living and moved on from the past. Enters Character A who has returned home for one reason or another. A chance encounter between the two ignites the flames of betrayal as well as passions in a whole new way. Though B has grown and matured over the years- A has something dark hidden in their eyes. A secret that could change everything.​

Or! We can do a different idea. Honestly it has been a while but if you are willing to be patient, I am willing to give it my all with any ideas you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back