• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Uhhh, I just see a placeholder for an RP, a Lore's page, and a Character sheet page, besides this interest thread. xD

Like I’m thinking my character would actually be a mutant but gain their mutation after a near death experience.

There is a section at the bottom that explains the differences between the three types of characters. If not, then I don't know. xD

Yeah that’s how it’s explained in the movie. Say that everyone has a mutant gene in them, most dormant but through extensive torture and near death they forcibly activated Deadpool’s mutations
That’s exactly how my characters gonna be lol.

Well it’s going to be less of a planned thing and more like, hey this scientist is nice enough to help this dying kid on the street and gives him a mutation so he can survive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back