• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
That's a mighty fine question. I'll figure that out once I make my character XD LOL

Probably a lot of anime-tropy shenanigans, really xD

But yeah, either have a huge end goal where I take down Lucifer, or rise through the ranks as one of Lucifer's minions before attempting a coup d'etat and gaining his throne. XD

Lol hurry up and get your characters up so that I can decide if I want to bring a certain few other characters into this 🤣
I’m hurrying as up as I can. Everyone’s too busy spamming in here for me to actually work on it though.

Well there are npcs also trying to take Lucifer down idk about the other players
That's a mighty fine question. I'll figure that out once I make my character XD LOL

Probably a lot of anime-tropy shenanigans, really xD

But yeah, either have a huge end goal where I take down Lucifer, or rise through the ranks as one of Lucifer's minions before attempting a coup d'etat and gaining his throne. XD
yutohase yutohase might have some competition with me lol. Depending on what I do.

Can we all just work on characters and stuff and stop flooding the interest thread?

Hell city is literally dog eat dog. Everyones a big bad everyone wants the power. If you think you got what it takes to take the crown then you gotta mow through everyone else to do so! That isn't to say there won't be other things happening in the city that might interest you all.

Hell city is literally dog eat dog. Everyones a big bad everyone wants the power. If you think you got what it takes to take the crown then you gotta mow through everyone else to do so! That isn't to say there won't be other things happening in the city that might interest you all.
That's what I'm trying to figure out currently. xD

But now. Let’s stop flooding the interest thread. And do our characters. Now.

I kind of forgot this was an interest thread. XD and not an OOC hehehe whoops. XD

I don't have a clue what to do for my character, so it may be a while. XD Until I get further inspiration. XD

Where is the OOC by chance? Got a link?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back