• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Heavenly Hero Agency

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
This is the sort of food Seraph will eat when she realizes that she spent too much and has to rely on the secretary to make something to eat out of the bare minimum of ingredients she has on hand.

If she was a bit lazy she would've eaten the ingredients instead

Will we have a plot we follow? Or will this be a slice of life style where we just solve problems that aren't connected to some shady evil people and leave it to the canon teenager guys to solve the villains league?

Will we have a plot we follow? Or will this be a slice of life style where we just solve problems that aren't connected to some shady evil people and leave it to the canon teenager guys to solve the villains league?

We'll have a plot. Seraph's parents are high ranking government officials with connections. HHA is registered as an official heroes agency. Therefore missions will range from unconnected random city patrol jobs to certain "special" ones that some people in black suits will show up to give. It's one of the advantages of working in an agency compared to working solo. You've got people helping you find your heroic jobs. Naturally, whether the hero takes on the job or not is up to the players (Seraph and Infinite Zero will decide based on what they think the agency can handle, but it's up to your character what they do since I may slip in some morally questionable ones=P). Certain missions will also have us team up with other npc agencies which may or may non be cannon depending on my mood (probably not). But the more "evil" the villain, the more likely the government will request help from multiple agencies/heroes. Cannon teens are at school and doing squat though the agency might be called in to defend a hero school from possible League attack. I dunno. Newb agency gets newb jobs until they prove themselves.

Players can also recommend missions. See the villains thread? All the villains are target criminals that if HHA manages to capture, will raise the agency's fame, make money, and do some good in the world depending on what your character's motivations are. Once I'm out of ideas, I'll be counting on you guys to help me plot. Plenty of slice of to squeeze in between the missions as well. Company vacation trips, and all that...which may end up more than they appear :hornstongue; Maybe.

Oh well. Looks like we'll be going black ops at some point where people CLASH
the true ending is busting international cat thefts

no cat thief will escape his sight
Mmmm.
This'll be a hard time for all heroes in general.
Stabby stabby Stain man's ideals are all spread, good for 'justifying' villain actions.
The effect of All Might missing, psychologically and for real, is quite huge.
We'll be busy for some time. I guess.

no cat thief will escape his sight
Mmmm.
This'll be a hard time for all heroes in general.
Stabby stabby Stain man's ideals are all spread, good for 'justifying' villain actions.
The effect of All Might missing, psychologically and for real, is quite huge.
We'll be busy for some time. I guess.

Yup. Though I'm leaving the cannon League Villains to Endeavor and his possy of top heroes. HHA will handle the others, though they're no less dangerous. The nap duo will have to wait to activate their signature move. Unless they they don't want to be paid, of course.

Lazy days exist as well, since I imagine many competitor hero agencies also out there vying for jobs.

Thank you. Sorry about that. I just seem to have a difficult time navigating. XD I forgot to add my character’s threat level and goal. :C

We barely started yet and everyone's coming up with terrifying evil folks.
Well, it's about time I introduce some real one use villains. I'll show you how weak baddies can get.

Thank you. Sorry about that. I just seem to have a difficult time navigating. XD I forgot to add my character’s threat level and goal. :C

A villain before a hero. Your true nature is revealed.

JK~Add it in when you have the time. We won't be selecting villains yet.

We barely started yet and everyone's coming up with terrifying evil folks.
Well, it's about time I introduce some real one use villains. I'll show you how weak baddies can get.

Lol. It's the weak ones you have to watch out for :coolshades:

Heroes aren't allowed to kill villains anyway (unless they are terrifyingly evil and it's a life or death scenario...even then they'll still get some slack). Worse a villain will get is jail time. And a villain who's never broken out of jail, doesn't know what he's doing~

A villain before a hero. Your true nature is revealed.

JK~Add it in when you have the time. We won't be selecting villains yet.

Lol. It's the weak ones you have to watch out for :coolshades:

Heroes aren't allowed to kill villains anyway (unless they are terrifyingly evil and it's a life or death scenario...even then they'll still get some slack). Worse a villain will get is jail time. And a villain who's never broken out of jail, doesn't know what he's doing~
Maybe the jail life fits him too well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back