• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heart's At War OCC

So I see. I gotta write something with my wolf then. mmm... Where do you think would be a good time for her to show up? I don't want to intrude or anything.

It was the same for me as it was for Foxy. I hadn't gotten any notifications so I thought it died XD I can't write anything for the time being, but I'm available tomorrow so I'll write something then.

It was the same for me as it was for Foxy. I hadn't gotten any notifications so I thought it died XD I can't write anything for the time being, but I'm available tomorrow so I'll write something then.
Thats fine I really don't know why we aren't getting notifications....

I'm back sorry had a family emergency bright side he is alive but he can't do anything really and he is stuck in a neck brace for 3 months

It's only been two days since the last post I wouldn't reboot it now cause that might make people not want to rejoin

Haha well see I thought on that and part of it is also my fault cuz I've been a bit busy. But this has been going for a while now and I feel like if I reboot it, it might become more active and people might get notifications. I'd like to think they would stick with me!!! XD also on your character could you change it so a different power I have them listed. That was another thing as well if I went to reboot it I would just make it to were they could have any powers.

Haha well see I thought on that and part of it is also my fault cuz I've been a bit busy. But this has been going for a while now and I feel like if I reboot it, it might become more active and people might get notifications. I'd like to think they would stick with me!!! XD also on your character could you change it so a different power I have them listed. That was another thing as well if I went to reboot it I would just make it to were they could have any powers.
Well if your gonna reboot it I wanna keep my powers if that's alright XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back