• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heart's At War OCC

I'll wait for a couple more to give me their thoughts, but from the looks of it we might just reboot it.

It certainly looks that way. Plus, it would help newcomers like myself and others a better way of being a part of the RP rather than jumping into the middle of it.

Cool cool, haha right now my brains thinking on my Rising of the Forces rp haha if I could combine it with this one that would be rather cool but that would be way to much going on in one rp!!!! XD

I don't know Rising of the Forces, but it sounds hella cool.

Haha it's one of my rp's that is just barely hanging on with only three people still active in it. Deals with large cats, wolves, humans, and rabid zombish humans, wolves, and large cats. Haha

Packs and Prides around the world had heard of something spreading. It had wiped out almost all the packs and prides. None of them knew what was going on only that when one got the Sickness others soon followed. They would kill each other or infect each other and go berserk. It only took a single bite and the wolf or large cat would be lost forever. The reason for all the chaos, each and every wolf and cat knew the reason, human beings. It was time for the packs and prides to join forces and make the humans understand them once and for all. They would get the humans back for setting the Sickness upon them, that is once they found any humans to talk to again.

Haha that's the sum of it! XD it was and is a lot of fun, but those who are in it have been busy so replies are slow, but I can wait forever if I have too!!! XD

I'll mention you all in the OCC once I get it all up so you guys can get your characters in and I can then open it up fully

Do you guys think that I should just leave the out of character chat the only one the same and make new threads for the main rp and characters?

Also for the time being until I get your guys characters up in the ranks again it won't be open. Change what you guys may want on your characters!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back