• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heart's At War OCC

Alright people so my glasses aren't fixed but I did manage to find an old pair that I can see well enough in so I'll catch up and get things on the roll! :) Sorry for the delay

I'll post after work. I would post now but my mind is blank and filled with what I gotta get done at work @_@ sorry!!!

Haha hey guys you aren't the only ones who has been having a hard time finding the right time to post take your time life gets in the way we should all know and understand that! :)

Well the only thing with that Abana Abana is is Shane's wolf is in either pack territory or close to it they aren't at the pack's lands yet they still have a little bit to go before they get there.

I don't mind ^_^ I'll see if I can get her to pick up the pace for a little interaction.

Oh gods I forgot I was even here I'll start updating more often I'm sorry i didn't get notifications

It's fine I figured something like that I'll get your character out of the red I also know seemshow we are all over the world some might be dealing with major weather so that's why I haven't just up and took them out

You guys haven't been active I don't know if your just busy or what please let me know if you are still with us.
Taleon Taleon NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 @Eternal_Cookie Theflamre Theflamre

Your characters aren't red but i am wondering if you either haven't got notifactions or are just busy.
_Exodus_ _Exodus_ Verdas Verdas FireMaiden FireMaiden Cosmos Cosmos Alyce-Marie Alyce-Marie Miss Mack Miss Mack Foxy-Miles Foxy-Miles Sjhall2011 Sjhall2011 Raydog90 Raydog90
I event gotten any notifications. If I stop replying, just make sure to tag me every once in a while. That makes sure I get one.

It's fine I figured something like that I'll get your character out of the red I also know seemshow we are all over the world some might be dealing with major weather so that's why I haven't just up and took them out
Major weather? I'm in texas i know about major weather

That exactly what I mean. I live in Kansas so im good weather wise. I am actually waitin for tornadoes to come at ous but that hasn't happened yet

They do. I had no idea more had been said or anything like that. I just kinda thought this suddenly died or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back