• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heart's At War OCC

Despite just joining y'all. I hope I can do my best to portray my wolf and if anyone wants to start a "crush" or whatever let me know. He wants a family although he will say he doesn't :hearteyes:

(Edit: doneanddusted doneanddusted sorry I muffed up the names, Abana you're good) Brief rundown on whats happening, Sephera is with Amaria because well she almost died, and it's a bit past midnight, so Ming could wake up then, but I thought I'd let you know. Second, Ming does have someone her age in the pack now, Akeyra seems to be joining the Lights now

(Edit: doneanddusted doneanddusted sorry I muffed up the names, Abana you're good) Brief rundown on whats happening, Sephera is with Amaria because well she almost died, and it's a bit past midnight, so Ming could wake up then, but I thought I'd let you know. Second, Ming does have someone her age in the pack now, Akeyra seems to be joining the Lights now

OH ITS MIDNIGHT I DIDNT KNOW

IM going to drop out of this rp, the notification didn't come through that anyone had replied to the thread so im way behind. Its a shame, I really like the idea and characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back