• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heart's At War OCC

Okays...so I think I'll go with the first one then! XD haha maybe save the second for a character later down the road

Haha if you like, he is rather skiddish of actually getting to close to anyone after Tyzer killed his family. The place he is at is right above the grounds they used to live. And once he finds out his sister who is still alive is actually mates with Tyzer he's going to need something to keep his soul from shattering...ssooo! ^_^
So I made yuki with a the background that she comes from a tribe of wolves known as the lunemari,located far somewhere in the north among snowy mountains.

Haha okay well I just updated the characters so you know what's open and such. Make a character and I'll either accepted some time tonight or in the morning for now I'm going to try and get some sleep.

Edit: I don't think my request for a HP will be accepted so tomorrow I will get this page and the interest check updated.

she opened her eyes looking up at him with a small chuckle. "i said i don't mind. i wouldn't have invited you if i did,i trust you enough not to kill me or anything like that." she told him as she laid comfortably. "also,i am a mateless female,perfectly healthy too...if you do anything i'm not gonna stop you,you're more enough than a decent male,soma. you're large,strong,powerful and fairly attractive,your thoughts are intriguing,your healthy and your genes seem good. also,you are more likely to protect me than cuase any harm to me..."

Soma stood silently watching the female before a chuckle rose up from his chest. "Then I suppose I have to show you're right about all of those things and more. Alright Rune. I'll stay the night... if you can handle it." He stated with a rumble as he went to go lie with the dark she-wolf.

Cue "Let's Get it On"

(You'll know the song when you hear it)

It kinda seemed like before thsts why
well she woke up from sleeping afterwards because she fell asleep after they were done being tired. does that make sense?

also i found what their pups might look like if rune has any while i was looking at some images for possibly characters.

pups.jpg
pups2.jpg pup4.jpg
pups3.png

9cb9f87ab58c83e78e68fd9c6d7001e2--fantasy-art-digital-art.jpg e6038996cb169c52daf87a71ae4f0f9a.jpg ae7f0cdb952c474ad46ef346478aa566--anime-wolf-wolves-art.jpg 403c49cc92e8348d759aed1dc4f93a36--fantasy-wolf-anime-fantasy.jpg c7e71f9a61a7a0610fbec8398004f6f4--fox-dragon-dragon-lady.jpg

well she woke up from sleeping afterwards because she fell asleep after they were done being tired. does that make sense?

also i found what their pups might look like if rune has any while i was looking at some images for possibly characters.

Nice nice lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back