• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heart's At War OCC

I added this into the HP application.

Aging System
Newborn to 11 months - The pups do not have their powers yet.
12 months (year old) - The pups power/s slowly begin to awaken and they go out to learn things from the other wolves.
2 years old - Pups learn full control of their power/s. Then are closer to choose what position they wish for in the pack.
3 years old - Pups fill in the position they want and or are good at as long as the alpha doesn't mind them being in that position.
4 to 6 years old - Wolves do their duties as they are told and or want.
7 to older years - Wolves become elders, they don't do much but other wolves and sometimes the alpha's seek knowledge.
Great One - Age doesn't matter in the spirit world. But the longer they are in the spirit world the longer they can stay in the real world.

I figured it would help people to understand when they get powers and find their rank and such

So my application to turn this into a HP has been seen by 9 people , I have a feeling it won't be accepted. :(

Yeah I'm probably just being impatient...haha I'm just really excited and I'm sure they are pretty busy themselves so ^_^

It's understandable to be excited about something. Happens to all of us. Mhm, they might be busy too, so give 'em time.

Okay guys I need your help which wolf pic should I use.

Name: Dark Moon
Pack: Zarah's Pack
Position: Fighter
Relatives(if any): Dead
Looks:
Powers: Shadow and poison
Other: She has a dark bloody past, she was a killing machine for her previous pack. That's why her fur has a faint tint of red and she almost always smells like death.
Crush: N/A
Mate: He was killed by her previous pack.
Pups: The ones she had were killed by her previous pack. Simply because she didn't follow through with killing another packs pups.

Screenshot_2017-08-22-18-35-20.png
I really like the first one best but I'd like your guys thoughts!

Screenshot_2017-08-22-18-27-46.png

The first one is a better appearance photo bc it shows most of the body, but the second one looks damn cool

Oh wolf,kinda felt bad just leaving denji like that you ok if I make a pretty lil campanion for him? ;)

Haha if you like, he is rather skiddish of actually getting to close to anyone after Tyzer killed his family. The place he is at is right above the grounds they used to live. And once he finds out his sister who is still alive is actually mates with Tyzer he's going to need something to keep his soul from shattering...ssooo! ^_^

Whoa. That's deep stuff right there.

Yeah I try to give each of my characters different backgrounds that explains the way they are. Dark Moon is sort of based off another RP that I was in except I had her as the Healer in the RP and she did her best to keep her past hidden but it finally broke through. The only difference is where this dark moon has been fighting and killing all her life well the other Dark Moon that I made she was always the one getting beat up by everyone in her pack just because she was different. It was a lot of fun

Okay guys I need your help which wolf pic should I use.

Name: Dark Moon
Pack: Zarah's Pack
Position: Fighter
Relatives(if any): Dead
Looks:
Powers:
Shadow and poison
Other: She has a dark bloody past, she was a killing machine for her previous pack. That's why her fur has a faint tint of red and she almost always smells like death.
Crush: N/A
Mate: He was killed by her previous pack.
Pups:
The ones she had were killed by her previous pack. Simply because she didn't follow through with killing another packs pups.

View attachment 345384
I really like the first one best but I'd like your guys thoughts!

View attachment 345385

I'm still torn with these two I mean they both have in mind what I want for her and they both show don't mess with me. I love the red tint and the different colored eyes on the first one. But I also love the color of the eyes and the intense stare of the second one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back