• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heart's At War OCC

Panzer Panzer and Verdas Verdas there are some inactive people...but so far. Streak and Shaman are still out by the lake I think. Sephera is passed out and floating next to Nightshade(a Great One). Amaira just got woken up by Nightshade to finish healing Sephera. Akeyra is now in the light packs care and sleeping in Skylar's den. Storm and Havoc are in the middle of having confessed to each other. Yuki and Denji have just met. Tyzer and Alara are out for some fun/hunting. Soma and Rune just became mates? Tex is watching and waiting for his alphas to get back and is beginning to worry. Dakota finally went to sleep and I think once it becomes morning Adelina and he will meet and begin to fall for each other or slowly build their relationship. Razira hasn't made a move yet that I know of and then Ferus if I remember correctly left Amaria's den but I'm not sure about that or as o where he went. Zarah's Pack is waiting for a the hunter spot to be filled before they enter.

As for Cerberus, Luana, Denvar, Lucy, Gnaw, and Nariko I've no clue

Panzer Panzer and Verdas Verdas there are some inactive people...but so far. Streak and Shaman are still out by the lake I think. Sephera is passed out and floating next to Nightshade(a Great One). Amaira just got woken up by Nightshade to finish healing Sephera. Akeyra is now in the light packs care and sleeping in Skylar's den. Storm and Havoc are in the middle of having confessed to each other. Yuki and Denji have just met. Tyzer and Alara are out for some fun/hunting. Soma and Rune just became mates? Tex is watching and waiting for his alphas to get back and is beginning to worry. Dakota finally went to sleep and I think once it becomes morning Adelina and he will meet and begin to fall for each other or slowly build their relationship. Razira hasn't made a move yet that I know of and then Ferus if I remember correctly left Amaria's den but I'm not sure about that or as o where he went. Zarah's Pack is waiting for a the hunter spot to be filled before they enter.

As for Cerberus, Luana, Denvar, Lucy, Gnaw, and Nariko I've no clue

yes :P they are mated. lol.

[also it is very quiet rn ><

eh, it might be very early morning, or around midnight, he just woke up early.
or maybe it is really morning ...

Alright here is a little side note.

Once I change the color on the character sheet to red it means that person has been inactive to long. I will message them personally and also tag them. If I do not get a response back then they will be removed and those places will be open again. I understand notifications have been messing up and school has started that is why I am giving them a week to respond with something.

Alright here is a little side note.

Once I change the color on the character sheet to red it means that person has been inactive to long. I will message them personally and also tag them. If I do not get a response back then they will be removed and those places will be open again. I understand notifications have been messing up and school has started that is why I am giving them a week to respond with something.
Fair enough

anybody (in the light pack) wanna have a pup? I sorta wanna make one to fill in all the roles

edit (so i don't spam): wAIT CAN I MAKE LIKE A HUSKY OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT WOULD EXPLAIN WHY MY WOLF DOESN"T HAVE POWERS
i'm just throwing out random stuff

Last edited:
You could make a half breed if you want, and yes so would explain why the pup didn't have powers. Since all the pub would be half bread maybe he or she was abandoned and a light pack member comes across him or her???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back