• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hearts At War (Galaxy Fallout).

Karabunny101

Captain
All across the galaxy he was feared and worshiped. He was evil with a heart of pure blackness. He had no remorse whatsoever. He didn't care who he had to kill to get his way. He lead his army (The Cryic) with an iron fist. He was not only strong but incredibly intelligent. He had a tongue that was as sharp as a knife. He could cut you down with one swing of a sword or with his words. He only has one goal in mind: Rule the entire galaxy at whatever cost that may be.

The fight was constant to try and win against the evil side. It was battle that was being lost everyday. Hope was scattered across the galaxy however that hope was quickly running out. The Cryic were on the raise what seemed like every moment. There was fifteen planets and ten of them were under the rule of the Cryic and the other five were fighting as well as they could against them. Nothing was truly working, with all the other planets cut off from those five they were running out of weapon and will to fight. The remaining planets formed a council to try and come up with a plan, a way to defeat the Cryic. This council was known as the Light Fighters.

She was well known as the smart ass fighter pilot from Glandoric, the industrial planet. Her parents were the rulers of this planet. She spent most of her time running around with the boys. Despite what her parents wanted she became one of the most well known fighter pilots and fighter. She was kind towards all creatures great and small. Though she had a way with insults and witty come backs she had a care that ran deeper than anyone else in the entire galaxy. When the Cryic started to take over she was the first one sighed up to fight.
She was skilled with the fighter jets and her hands. She was quick and sneaky. She continuously avoided capture. Even when she was captured she would some how get out once again. She was always pissing him off. What was funny was she almost enjoyed it. She had taken down many ships all on her own. One fateful day she was captured. She had no fear, as most would coming to face the most feared leader in all of the milky way. Well for some reason she wasn't scared at all. That is when she met him. The most feared man in all of the galaxy. She didn't fear him not even a little bit. She scoffed at him in fact. "Honestly I thought you would be taller." She said with a smile, she was a smart ass that was clear. She stood there looking up into his eyes. There was something there. She could feel this little light raiding inside of him. It was small and dim but she saw it. That is when his face changed. She could see his grip on the saber relax. Quickly she was hauled off into a room. Not a cell, but a room. This was different. She sat down and thought back on that moment. She sensed that there was hurting deep down inside of him. A hurting that was slowly pushing him to be horrible. However she also saw something good inside those dark eyes.

That Light Fighter would be the downfall of all he worked for. Soon he was costumed by finding that Light Fighter and just that one. He turned all of his attention to looking for who it was who piloted that ship! They were sneaky and ridiculously good at hiding. One day he finally managed to capture them! He had her brought to him immediately. It was a girl and a small one at that. She was smaller than he had thought she would be. He was expecting some big bad Light Fighter and to his surprise the little bug who was ruining his plans was actually a blue eyed vixen.
When he was face to face with her something stopped him from taking her head clean off. She looked up into his eyes and showed no fear, "Honestly I thought you would be taller." She said scoffing at him. He almost laughed. No one dare talk to him that way. Anyone else would have been dead on sight. His hand gripped the saber tightly but he couldn't bring himself to kill her. What was this feeling he was feeling deep down inside. It freaked him out. He sent her to be locked in a room. He would deal with her later.

IF you have made this far you must like my idea! Hello and welcome. I have had this idea of a really evil leader falling in love with a pure hearted girl. I don't know where to go from here other than the two of the falling in love. So the RP would take up right here and just go. Shoot me a PM or comment below if you would like to RP with me! I would be the girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back