• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic โ โ€” ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘บ.

bump ๐Ÿ’™

I'm intrigued by the premise but bewildered by 35 player characters (so far).

How on earth is that going to work in a thread?

Epiphany Epiphany lots of organization and planning! c:
plus, just cause there's 35 characters on the cs thread so far doesn't mean all of them will be accepted. roles are not first come first serve.
please feel free to join!

Well, I gave it a shot. 41 characters and climbing, though. I'm usually more confident in avoiding stomping on someone else's niche but there's no way I can read that many character sheets so here's hoping I'm not reinventing someone else's wheel...

Props to you for being willing to wrangle a game like this!

Epiphany Epiphany i'm glad you're interested! yes, i know there's a lot of characters applying, but i would've appreciated if you took the time to skim through them, as the others applying have. self-duplication is already a taken ability. if you'd like to change up your character though, they'll still be considered. c:

Sadly, I did skim through most of the characters. I plainly missed the one that mattered.

I've deleted the sheet. If I think of something else that'll work, that isn't already claimed, I'll see what I can do.

Elenion Aura Elenion Aura feel free to join, the character creation thread is linked on the third tab. c:

im interested, though it mentions that people with powers only make up 40% of the population, wouldnt 4% be better?

Moose762 Moose762 i'm not sure what you mean? that's what i chose for this plot.

It just seems confusing to me that people hate powered people, and that there's a social stigma against them, when 4 out of every 10 people are powered. i can understand if there were less of them, but when they're so many you'd think that'd all but disappear especially taking into account how they're probably better than your average human with their powers.

It just seems confusing to me that people hate powered people, and that there's a social stigma against them, when 4 out of every 10 people are powered. i can understand if there were less of them, but when they're so many you'd think that'd all but disappear especially taking into account how they're probably better than your average human with their powers.
women are oppressed and they make up 50% of the population.

and women can't accidentally kill somebody with a thought.

bump x

TheInsanityOfBobSemple TheInsanityOfBobSemple feel free to apply, the character creation thread is linked on the 3rd tab. c:

also, bump ~

Interested, when will you choose the CSโ€™s that you like? (You said that the rp wasnโ€™t first come first serve.)

ooo, this looks great and I've only barely skimmed over it, I've been looking for a relatively lax (And Fun!) rp to fill up some free time, though because of the chaos of school and everything I won't be able to post as frequently as I'd like to (but as you stated, once or twice a week should be fine for me, I also like very literate rps so probably won't fall behind on that) anyway, enough of my ramblings, I'll go finish reading and maybe get a cs up soon.

fei fei i'm approving and rejecting as they come in really, i wanted to keep this a bit more casual instead of having a set due date. c:

Bowl of Sad Bowl of Sad please feel free to apply! this is definitely meant to be a bit more lax so i wont be super strict about activity.

oof, uh, I'm not sure how to find character sheet bbcode, is it okay if it's just a bunch of text, or could you point me towards something I could use, ironically, programming knowledge doesn't translate too well to BBCode.

regular ol' text is totally fine. fancy character sheets aren't required (its purely for aesthetics really lol) but lots of lovely people on here post freebies to use in the bbcode center !

just quickly bumping this to let anyone interested know that the roleplay has started !
but, character applications are definitely still open. please feel free to join us if you're interested. c:

still accepting c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back