• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I know the idea and theme of a masquerade is to hide your face/wear a mask. But are they really trying to go out of their way to mask their identities for this first ball, or is it more a matter of uniform/dress code?

I know the idea and theme of a masquerade is to hide your face/wear a mask. But are they really trying to go out of their way to mask their identities for this first ball, or is it more a matter of uniform/dress code?
It's just a dress code

I like the idea of the first meeting being a masquerade ball, it's smart. It gives justification for anyone to talk to anyone, I'm looking forward to it!

It's just a dress code
So currently It's morning ? I suppose their will be a post to announce the change to night ?

Also please sorry to be a bother but I will have to post on my phone. So could you put the intro text in the rp in a spoiler for example ? So those like me stuck on mobile can read it ๐Ÿ˜…

So currently It's morning ? I suppose their will be a post to announce the change to night ?

Also please sorry to be a bother but I will have to post on my phone. So could you put the intro text in the rp in a spoiler for example ? So those like me stuck on mobile can read it ๐Ÿ˜…
Yes, it is morning in the post. I will post when it turns night.

EDIT: Updated.

The main thread is up. You are available to post! The starting point is morning! If you read about the "events" there's information on what is going to happen that day. I'm still adding characters in as we go on.
so excited! i'll start writing later today ^^

Yes, it is morning in the post. I will post when it turns night.

EDIT: Updated.
Thank ! Also since the mask thing is just a dress code, does that means that all the chara name will be announced by the M.C/footman/herald/whoever at the start ? Basically revealing their identities ? Or will it be completely anonymous with no one announced to keep the spirit of the masquerade ? Just needed to know for my post

Thank ! Also since the mask thing is just a dress code, does that means that all the chara name will be announced by the M.C/footman/herald/whoever at the start ? Basically revealing their identities ? Or will it be completely anonymous with no one announced to keep the spirit of the masquerade ? Just needed to know for my post
No one will be announced ^^

No one will be announced ^^
Anonymous mode : ON
anonymous GIF

This is gonna be fun heheheh

I think I will make Charlotte move from the palace to the garden. So anyone that wish to run into her, she's there and ready to have that movie where they first met and then later meet again but don't know it's the other.

Do you mean you still need to finish your cs before I share any thoughts.

Also i'll probably write a post tonight if that's ok?
Yep! Exactly what I mean! I think I'll have a better idea of relationships once my whole character is written up. Still, I look forward to plotting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back