• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin Hotel (SoL/Romance 1x1)

Skye Moonhart

I am looking to do a 1x1 ocxoc or ocxcc RP set in the Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss universe. I am looking for, as the title says, something that is along the lines of Slice of Life and Romance. More details can be discussed via pm and I will be playing as my OC Danielle Vermilion.
Danielle.png

Wait. If she's a Sinner, she can only be in the Pride ring, right?
-I have a character that works for the setting, I'm just wondering what would bring these two together.
If Dani wanted revenge on someone, and my character happened to work for IMP...

Wait. If she's a Sinner, she can only be in the Pride ring, right?
-I have a character that works for the setting, I'm just wondering what would bring these two together.
If Dani wanted revenge on someone, and my character happened to work for IMP...
Well I made Dani an aristocrat because I thought straight out making her an overlord would make her OP. She would control a part of that ring, and she would honestly love to get control of Valentino's area and businesses. She despises him and she could hire IMP to help out.

I /think/ that the normal demons and whatnot of Hell were born there, as opposed to being born on Earth and dying.

My character would be a half-demon who just wants to get out of Hell, so IMP could help her out- but getting all the way to the Pride ring would be harder for her.

Maybe the two happen to meet up by IMP, my character finds she has a way out, but the human world is just so boring she decides to stay and cause havoc!

Ah yes, I think you're right there. well I'd probably change up her story a bit. honestly, still experiment, but I like your idea. Maybe your OC felt the human world was so boring, but when she stayed, she decided to join Dani's crew?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back