• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

.cinders.

books and coffee
Hi Hi! Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss have absolutely taken over my brain so here I am looking for some HH and HB roleplays.

A Summary About Me

You can call me cinders or snowy! I'm 21+ so please be 18+ of age as I do not roleplay with those under 18. My timezone is EST, different timezones are not an issue for me. I do not really have any triggers; all I ask is that you are mature and respectful about topics. I love OOC chatter and gushing about our OCs and their ships, I love it when the OCs are besties with each other. I'm ghosting friendly as well! If you need to drop the roleplay, lose interest, etc, then you are not required to let me know. I enjoy plotting with my roleplay partners and just coming up with headcanons! OOC really helps me get super excited for the roleplay!

I ask that you are patient with me. I'll be patient with you as well.

What am I Looking For?

Currently, I am only looking for Canon x OC! I will add Canon x Canon and maybe even OC x OC in the future but right now I just want Canon x OC. I'm happy to do a crossover between the fandoms! I think it would be neat if the Hazbin characters met the Helluva Boss characters! We can do Hazbin for my side and Helluva Boss for your side (or vice versa) or just stick to one. Polyamory friendly here! As a polyamorous person myself, I do enjoy seeing some poly representation! Whether it be 3 characters or even 4 characters together! But this is not a requirement at all. I am semi-advanced to advanced, the minimum I'll do is around 3 paragraphs but of course I will write more. Doubling up is an absolute must, you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours!

Please be LGBTQ+ friendly. I am a part of the LGBTQ+ community and I can do any gender pairing that is out there.

now onto the two fandoms!

HAZBIN HOTEL

I am looking to play against Vox, Alastor, Velvette, Lucifer, Charlie, Vaggie, Cherri Bomb, Sir Pentious, Rosie, and Angel Dust.

In return, I am confident playing as Alastor, Angel Dust, Lucifer, Cherri Bomb, Charlie, Velvette, Husk, Lilith, Rosie, and Sir Pentious.

HELLUVA BOSS

I am looking to play against Striker, Stolas, Blitzo, Moxxie, Loona, Asmodeus, and Octavia

In return, I am confident playing as Moxxie, Millie, Sallie Mae, Loona, Octavia, Fizzarolli, and Beelzebub

Conclusion

If you are interested, you can either comment down below or send me a DM!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back