Hawthorne Academy

Well, I mean I don't really know a whole lot about him. But he's one of the guys who went on one of those "friend zone" tirades. At least that's what it sounds like, from the info we've been given. :P

I don't know where your character is now, but since she was with Isaak, you can have her be helping people with him or just conversing if you want.

well her arm is good, so I could magiclly have another cut on her...hmm....face or leg...Maybe not the leg cause she has a skirt...if it was the face, he'd be super close to her...hmmm... *plotting* xD

...damn it XDDD!!

I like the skirt one cause he can accidently look

and then i like the face one because he's SUPER close xD

A closet pervert is someone who acts very refined but on the inside, is just as pervy as a pervert but just tends not to show it. However you can draw it out of him/her if you try hard enough.

O(≧▽≦)O

Anybody need/want me here? I want to make a post with Maria or Ami, but I don't know if anyone needs them, and I'm not sure what to say with either of them, so.

I want you. 24/7. I mean, what?

Anywho, you're more than welcome to join Cylva and Gwen. Even though our characters haven't met yet, Hawthorne's all about making new friends, right? They're just sitting in the corner, discussing their broken personal lives, and all sorts of fun stuff. :P  
P.S.

@Prizzy Kriyze

That's one helluva long shower. T_T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back