Hawthorne Academy

that would make sense though if they spoke another language.. but yeah, good idea to ask!!

Guys, I think this might be the end of my time here. I know I'm usually a light-hearted person most of the time, but I think I'm serious about this whole thing! Basically, I think I'm leaving. For good, maybe or maybe not. Why, you may ask? Well, I just think that you're all able to get along, have some craic without me. I wouldn't exactly call myself a person that you would notice missing in my esteemed opinion! Indeed, you guys are well capable of doing this without me as I've said before. Knowing you guys has been an absolute pleasure, just know that you can be as happy as Larry without me!

Until then!

Larry...

1.) If you were thinking about quitting, you should've PMed me. Now everyone here is going to get upset 3:

2.) Where the heck is all of this coming from? You never had thoughts of leaving before.

3.) Is this because I had to delete that one part of your post? That was merely because you were revealing this huge plot related thing WAY too early on. Things would have fallen into chaos.

Not at all, I was thinking of leaving long before that! Simply put, you can all have a good time without me. I might sound bitter but I'm far from it. As long as I know you guys are having a good time, that's good enough for me!

Ummm....and you think you leaving will really make us have a better time? 3: Nepp! You can't quit. You've come too far.

I'm not letting you quit.

You aren't allowed.

*handcuffs Larry to Hawthorne*

i was really looking forward to rping with you too!! ;w; it's just a bit chaotic right now, so i can't focus on your character atm.. but i think you should really stay! it would be bitter if i never got the chance to write with you.... you should stay ;^;

well..I am parting ways myself...im just confused, everything is just hectic for my slow and simple mind...

All this ruckus for little ol' me? But seriously, you guys are more then capable of doing things without, I'd hardly call myself essential now would you?

we didn't even get the chance to rp together yet!!!!! just stay a little longer.. just while we get this hectic part out the way and things calm down right? i would be really upset if you left now.. i just got here omfg...pLEASE.......

good.. it's working then omfg.. i think when you have a rp with ALOT of people things just get messy and and chaotic, but you have to bring it back down again and get everything to a certain place.. where everyone can converse in not such a messy way. so i'd honestly just give it a bit before you leave! that's just my opinion ah

Don't worry, there's plenty of other people you can role-play with!

OI

NO LARRY

You're staying and that's final *_* Besides, who's Arietta supposed to fall for if Luke is gone ;-;

I really have no choice because I have to leave sooner or later. If only I was a year younger!

I'll be studying plus my mother won't let me have any internet access whatsoever!

Oh...well if you really have to leave....

It was nice having you here ^^ Best of luck!

It's been a pleasure! If I do find the time, I'll make sure to say hello!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back