Hawthorne Academy

I'm not sure why I wasn't accepted , I'm on mobile so I can't reread the rules, can you tell me what's up?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

soupninja said:
I'm not sure why I wasn't accepted , I'm on mobile so I can't reread the rules, can you tell me what's up?
I'm pretty sure it was because of the shape-shifting. It's supposed to be limited to shape-shifting into one thing, not anything, I believe.

Well there wasn't really anything in the rules about that, but if that is the issue then I'm gonna pick another power.

Ok instead of transforming into different things can I just change my appearance to look like different people? @Rai\-Chan 
Actually nevermind ill just go with anything he is looking at :P

Yeah, we have a lot so far, and a few more are going to join! This sort of roleplay works best with a lot of players, and I have it set up in a way everyone will interact :3

Mars-treasurer

Blake-Secretary

Veronica-vice president

Lyra-president

Yep its still open :D

PRESIDENT - Lyra

VICE PRESIDENT - Mars

SECRETARY - Blake

TREASURER - Veronica

(Also, I can't wait until this finally gets started!)

Last edited by a moderator:
President: Lyra

Vice President: Veronica

Secretary: Mars

Treasurer: Blake

I can't wait to see Crysta's and Seamus's relationship!

As well the role play altogether Lovely.

I'm guessing that the dorm rooms are single rooms with two beds or something...? And is there a washroom for each room or does the entire dormitory share a single washroom? Just... What do the rooms look like...? 
Sorry to bother you again, but how are the rooms laid out? Are the beds in a left side/right side from the door or is there one bed closer to the door and one further from the door, or...?

2 things.

1:Is there a set amount of people that will be allowed into the school?

2:when are you aiming to start this?

@Rai\-Chan

CityRoom_floorplan.jpg

@Rai-Chan

1.) In the RP there are hundreds of students...as far as charries go, there are 18 and I'm not accepting more as of now.

2. Already start, go check it out!

Rai-Chan] [IMG]http://media.vaxvacationaccess.com/sites/content/COS/PublishingImages/CityRoom_floorplan.jpg?v=1[/IMG] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2415-xxxanimebellxxx/ said:
@xXxAnimeBellxXx[/URL]
AWWW I wanted bunk beds haha :)  
are there TVS in the dorms?

Rai-chan!~ <3 Is it alright if I add in another guy? owo

But he'll be an NPC or something along that line if he can;t get in XDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back