Hawthorne Academy

I always shower for at least 9 hours. I totally didn't say "fuck it I'm gonna sleep" or anything. 
AND HOW FOR HOW LONG HAVEN'T I BEEN GETTING OOC ALERTS?

Basically, 4 month time skip, huge kinda-storm-not-really-a-storm happened, Hawthorne was teleported to another dimension. Really quick summary.

@Britt\-21

Y'all have been doing quite a bit of 1x1, but your posts are pretty short. Please make 'em a bit longer.

Not really, they aren't that short. Not only that, I don't reply every five minutes for very long. In fact, it was almost a day since I replied to Britt from my last post.

Yeahh it's not that big of a deal, I just wanna remind y'all to add as much detail as possible xD I wanna see where Isaak and Emma's relationship is goin' and THOROUGHLY enjoy it :D

Alright, I'll make it longer but since the situation was as it is, I honestly couldn't think much about it. I'll try to make things longer in my next post. I'll also keep you posted about Emma and Isaak's relationship ;)

Perhaps I should pm @Britt\-21 about it... :3

"I'll try to make things longer in my next post.".... Given the context of the situation they're in... BAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sorry, I'm a pervert. T_T

@cojemo

Oh_No_You_Didn%27t%21.gif

XDXDXD 
And @AshenLily

Dayum

I must be rubbing of on you.

ah.. hello guys! sorry to intrude and randomly pop in or if i'm even in the right place to be asking this question but..ah i'm just curious if you guys still aren't accepting anymore characters sign ups?

Did you come at the right time. We just opened up.

We are accepting people to sign up as members of a village the plot is about to travel to, but not regular students.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back