Hawthorne Academy

I can't wait for tomorrow, I hope you all enjoy it!

It'll be great to watch what unfolds!

I just hope it works xD What I've got planned is a little far fetched, but I think with some help and thorough planning, it could work!

You'll do fine. Don't worry about it, you're not the master for nothing!

Seeing it from Luke's perspective will be like seeing it through the eyes of a hermit!

Whatever my brain is busy melting. It's 90° and I have to go around and pick up other people's garbage.

ugh the sucky wifi keeps eating half my posts and making it so I have a hard time editing, if I take a while to post or my posts are half complete you know why

@Britt\-21

I can have Aleks or Isaak find Emma if you want. Perhaps she can be in the same building as they were in with Kahra?

Hang tight then! I gotta go mow the lawn and some chores but I'll be back to post something for your character! If I take too long, feel free to ask someone else! c: I don't mind!

(By the way, we have to play some Steam games sometime)

ATTENTION!

I've added a spoiler to the Roleplay Overview titled "About Nuhhaeh and Flos" located just under all of the information about Hawthorne! I suggest you read it is you want more of a backround on their relationship!

Rai, remember our convo last night, when I said something to the tune of guys being douche bags? :P Yeah. This guy. Uber douche, right here. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back